Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kandersson View Post
    Looks great mate, will give this a go with Toronto FC or San marino Every tactic I created or downloaded only scored goals from crosses, hopefully this one can offer more variety - if ME allows that... a questo punto odio segnare da cross ancora più che subire goal da cross
    Sorry for the noob question... whats is ME?

  2. Quote Originally Posted by lauromarques View Post
    Sorry for the noob question... whats is ME?
    Match Engine...

  3. Quote Originally Posted by lauromarques View Post
    Sorry for the noob question... whats is ME?
    ME = Match Engine

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pilmalm View Post
    Is there a chance of getting bophonets all 3 sets of tactic in one post? Or maybe a link to were it all is? And would love it to be in english

    cheers
    [TATTICHE FM16] TIKI-TAKEN PEP GUARDIOLA

    [TATTICHE FM16] 4-2-3-1 REAL MADRID HISTORY

    [TATTICHE FM16] 4-4-2 (4-4-1-1) & 4-1-4-1 ARSENE' WENGER

    Use google translate to see the english, best we have

  5. Wkdsoul
    What the tactic you use in your poste with the 68 possession
    Thanks

  6. did he said anything about OI's?


  7. Quote Originally Posted by patrickstar View Post
    Wkdsoul
    What the tactic you use in your poste with the 68 possession
    Thanks
    My own twist of Bophoenets Pep one, still working on it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BABIS VAZELOS View Post
    did he said anything about OI's?
    No Ois in the pep one, I dont use the rest.
    BABIS VAZELOS likes this.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    My own twist of Bophoenets Pep one, still working on it.
    would be nice to try it when you got it ready as i am able to win with my own tactics aswell as i peform better with others people tactic but now im in the point that i want to win playing a possesion and beatifull football to watch, thats they thing i fail to do and havent found a solid tactic that performs as i wish and my knowledge isn't enought to tweak good tactics like bophonets peps one to suited as i want.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Omaxo View Post
    would be nice to try it when you got it ready as i am able to win with my own tactics aswell as i peform better with others people tactic but now im in the point that i want to win playing a possesion and beatifull football to watch, thats they thing i fail to do and havent found a solid tactic that performs as i wish and my knowledge isn't enought to tweak good tactics like bophonets peps one to suited as i want.
    Bohopnet's Pep one is outstanding in its own regard, i only tweaked as i fancied having a bit more solid 4411. I've played about 4 games with it so far.

    Scored 13, Conceded 2,
    Possession - 65%, 61%, 65%, 68%.

    I've had to switch back to my 442 for the time being, couple of players bitching about being dropped for the new formation.
    mantorras77, Omaxo and CobainK like this.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Bohopnet's Pep one is outstanding in its own regard, i only tweaked as i fancied having a bit more solid 4411. I've played about 4 games with it so far.

    Scored 13, Conceded 2,
    Possession - 65%, 61%, 65%, 68%.

    I've had to switch back to my 442 for the time being, couple of players bitching about being dropped for the new formation.
    Would be nice if you could upload it
    CobainK likes this.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Bohopnet's Pep one is outstanding in its own regard, i only tweaked as i fancied having a bit more solid 4411. I've played about 4 games with it so far.

    Scored 13, Conceded 2,
    Possession - 65%, 61%, 65%, 68%.

    I've had to switch back to my 442 for the time being, couple of players bitching about being dropped for the new formation.
    Yea mate, I'm also interested in your tweaked version of Bophonet's Pep tactic
    DoubleR likes this.

  13. Will do, but i've played literally 4 games with it..

    I've got some testing to do on http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...-new-post.html - but if it goes well i'll throw it up
    DoubleR, Omaxo and CobainK like this.

  14. Hello Guys

    My tactics are not using OI's but i entrust everything to the second coach..it must be a good tactical

    ..Are not bug or killer tactics but i always i try to simulate the real philosophies of coaches!

    Then, it depends on you how you want to play..considering the way you play the various coaches..

    each tactic in different..

    I hope you like them and sorry my bad english!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Will do, but i've played literally 4 games with it..

    I've got some testing to do on http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...-new-post.html - but if it goes well i'll throw it up
    Thanks buddy Take your time, don't worry.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Hello Guys

    My tactics are not using OI's but i entrust everything to the second coach..it must be a good tactical

    ..Are not bug or killer tactics but i always i try to simulate the real philosophies of coaches!

    Then, it depends on you how you want to play..considering the way you play the various coaches..

    each tactic in different..

    I hope you like them and sorry my bad english!!!
    I really like your Pep Guardiola tactic Bophonet ... a lot in fact I think you made a really great job.

    In my opinion, it's very close to how Pep's teams play & this can be confirmed by watching the match or by looking at the team's positioning on the field from the stats.

    Well done mate & keep it up
    wkdsoul and Omaxo like this.

  17. Thanks Cobain..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Hello Guys

    My tactics are not using OI's but i entrust everything to the second coach..it must be a good tactical

    ..Are not bug or killer tactics but i always i try to simulate the real philosophies of coaches!

    Then, it depends on you how you want to play..considering the way you play the various coaches..

    each tactic in different..

    I hope you like them and sorry my bad english!!!
    do you think that is possible to try to simulate bvb klopp's tactic?

  19. well im trying to figure how could i tweak bophonet tactic to fit a two inverted footed players. As you know it
    plays with one WM'A that acts like and IF's so its inverted foot (robben) and one Winger in the other side that plays with his natural foot (douglas costa), i've been able to tweak the tactic to fit two right footed players just by mirroing everything on the tactic Attachment 1031652 but know i want to have one Right Footed player and one Left footed player. The roles are simple to imagine WM but i have doubts of the duty of the winger im converting in WM as in a first time it is support, don't know if i also need to keep it the same WM'S in
    one side and WM'A in the other and what PI should i conserve and wich i need to change in case its necessary.
    Attachment 1031651Attachment 1031647Attachment 1031646
    but my real issue is with the TI that exploits the flank of the Wingers side,(In the original tactic Exploit the Left Flank"douglas costa") should i untick that instruction as i dont have a winger, should i tick play through the middle or just dont tick exploit any flank?
    Attachment 1031649
    also change the Team Shape? (i mean putting the SS in the middle in the pitch). Thanks in advance and sorry if i could explain good myself.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Thanks Cobain..
    hey bophonet your are the appropiate to answer my doubt basically what i wanted to explain its what should i do if i wanted to play with two WM (that i beleave they act as Inside Fowards) as i want to play with One Right foot in the left flank (ribery for example) and one Left footed in the right flank (Robben for example)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BABIS VAZELOS View Post
    do you think that is possible to try to simulate bvb klopp's tactic?
    Try Kloppering 1.0 on fmscout, great version.
    davidbarros2 likes this.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Try Kloppering 1.0 on fmscout, great version.
    you have ever tried it?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BABIS VAZELOS View Post
    you have ever tried it?
    Yes, that why i recommended it. Used to for my England team before i switched to Bophonets Pep one.
    BABIS VAZELOS likes this.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Omaxo View Post
    hey bophonet your are the appropiate to answer my doubt basically what i wanted to explain its what should i do if i wanted to play with two WM (that i beleave they act as Inside Fowards) as i want to play with One Right foot in the left flank (ribery for example) and one Left footed in the right flank (Robben for example)
    I have them swapping positions in mine throughout the game. Check PI for the players you are putting in do they have cut inside as a PPM or will it defined by the role.

    If you're dead set on having 2 IF's id switch to Bophenets Real Madrid tactic.

  25. [Quote = BABIS VAZELOS; 2964843]? Pensi che è possibile cercare di simulare tattica BVB di Klopp [/ quote]
    Everything i possible..i'll think about it!!!
    BABIS VAZELOS likes this.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    [Quote = BABIS VAZELOS; 2964843]? Pensi che è possibile cercare di simulare tattica BVB di Klopp [/ quote]
    Everything i possible..i'll think about it!!!
    i will try your real madrid tac with bvb and i will inform you.
    Bophonet likes this.

  27. One about Napoli of this season would be nice.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by feche View Post
    One about Napoli of this season would be nice.
    L'impiegato Sarri

    Not made by Bophonet.
    feche likes this.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    L'impiegato Sarri

    Not made by Bophonet.
    It's not my tactic but "Il Professore" is a good Tactician!!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    It's not my tactic but "Il Professore" is a good Tactician!!!
    OI's and training should be with screens(photos)because we don't understund your language...no offence of course

  31. The Italian tactician don't use OI'S..only abroud using!!!
    BABIS VAZELOS likes this.

  32. Bophonet, which team should be the initial? Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160312134042_1.jpg

  33. AC - Gabriel Barbosa

    MAI - Zivkovic

    MRB Luiz Gustavo

    The rest is ok..good roster!!!

  34. Tonight, Jurgen Klopp Tactic...the original!!!
    BABIS VAZELOS and CataDiaz12 like this.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Tonight, Jurgen Klopp Tactic...the original!!!
    Keep up the great work. Nice to see so many faithful recreations of real life tactics.
    davidbarros2 and Bophonet like this.

  36. Any feedback on the Real Madrid tactic? Looking for a 4-2-3-1

  37. Bophonet new tactic!!! Jurgen Klopp as promised!!!

    [TATTICHE FM16] 4-2-3-1 JÜRGEN KLOPP - GEGENPRESSING
    CobainK likes this.

  38. bophonet for tiki taka bayern what training that is used?... thanx

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Tonight, Jurgen Klopp Tactic...the original!!!
    Link Please ...

  40. Quote Originally Posted by fadzrul46 View Post
    bophonet for tiki taka bayern what training that is used?... thanx
    2 weeeks fitness
    The weeks of friendly traning tactic
    During the season alternating every aspect defense - tactic - attack - ball controll

  41. Quote Originally Posted by enestak View Post
    Link Please ...

    [TATTICHE FM16] 4-2-3-1 JÜRGEN KLOPP - GEGENPRESSING


    Download under the description!!!
    BABIS VAZELOS likes this.

  42. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    thanks Bophonet...
    Bophonet likes this.

  43. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    any results with it?

  44. Quote Originally Posted by jonnyharb View Post
    any results with it?

    No result, trust me and try..not disappoint!!!
    BABIS VAZELOS likes this.

  45. Hi bophonet
    Do you use OI?
    And is it very look like gegenpressing in the ME?

  46. Not too bad,although the matches i've lost were more bad fortune than domination pitch,but considering the fact i plugged it in 10 games before season ends im happy with this Klopp tactic Hopefully ill be able to sign players that fit more to pressing style in the next season.
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-gegen-presen.png
    Bophonet likes this.

  47. [16.3]레스터시티 4-4-2 철태축구 (Ver.01) - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아

    Seems like a good recreation of Leicester's tactics. I'll post an update once I've played more matches.

  48. Quote Originally Posted by patrickstar View Post
    Hi bophonet
    Do you use OI?
    And is it very look like gegenpressing in the ME?
    No don't use OI's...It's very realistic ad the best gegenpressing in FM16!!!

  49. Ok I will try it
    Thanks
    what is the important attributes the player need?
    Last edited by patrickstar; 14/03/2016 at 09:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO