Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

1. Quote Originally Posted by kandersson View Post
    so I tried the strikerless Tiandi and was very solid defensively, getting results against bigger teams and always creating clean chances after we scored first goal. Being a counter tactic it seems to struggle against smaller clubs, some 0-0 or 1-1 that should have won easily - AI is so clinical and my team is not...

I love the types of chances created by this tactic though, does the 'chicken wing' (and which version) produce similar type of scoring chances while being more attacking? I could alternate the tactics, using chicken wing against smaller clubs and tiandi to exploit the counter.
    That's how I feel too, very solid defence. I don't have problem with small clubs though but that is maybe because Watford is a small club and so most team will play offensive against my team and that gave the counter attack opportunities it needs.
    I think you could try chicken wing v3.16 against small club. OI is same as the strikerless's. My spurs save use this tactic and basically destroying every team except against top 4 team in away games.
    kandersson likes this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dginola View Post
    That's how I feel too, very solid defence. I don't have problem with small clubs though but that is maybe because Watford is a small club and so most team will play offensive against my team and that gave the counter attack opportunities it needs.
    I think you could try chicken wing v3.16 against small club. OI is same as the strikerless's. My spurs save use this tactic and basically destroying every team except against top 4 team in away games.
    Yeah, keeping lots of clean sheets and only conceding from the unstoppable indirect free kicks and the occasional far post cross where everyone falls asleep.

My San Marino team is now a middle table club in Serie A, I think the main problem is most Serie A clubs tend to play very defensively even if they have similar/slightly higher reputation than ours while most EPL clubs are probably more attacking. When we score first goal the strikerless tactic become unstoppable though! Going to try chicken wing at home vs small clubs, and then switch to Tiandi if we take the lead.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kandersson View Post
    Yeah, keeping lots of clean sheets and only conceding from the unstoppable indirect free kicks and the occasional far post cross where everyone falls asleep.

My San Marino team is now a middle table club in Serie A, I think the main problem is most Serie A clubs tend to play very defensively even if they have similar/slightly higher reputation than ours while most EPL clubs are probably more attacking. When we score first goal the strikerless tactic become unstoppable though! Going to try chicken wing at home vs small clubs, and then switch to Tiandi if we take the lead.
    as the ppl making this tactic in china forum said :

chicken wing V3.16 is make for Serie A ,to attack,because too many bus parking.
    & tandi been make after V3.16 so success,but he feel he need some counter attack in some situation.
    so tiandi is make for "join forces" with chicken wing v3.16.
    Last edited by kpsia518; 01/04/2016 at 02:24 PM.
    kandersson likes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post

thanks for all the info. I have a preference for counter style and through balls, though sometimes you just have to attack... Will try to alternate those two tactics according to different opponents and odds.

5. So mates just to recap the situation of chickenwing tactics and its sisters...

Chikenwing v3.16 - more attacking suggested for bigger team
    Tiandi Strickerless - counter tactic suggested for smaller team or to kill a game when leading
    ChickenWing final v2.88 - balance version of v3.16 suggester for mid al low level team

Alright?

6. Quote Originally Posted by radetzky View Post
    So mates just to recap the situation of chickenwing tactics and its sisters...

Chikenwing v3.16 - more attacking suggested for bigger team
    Tiandi Strickerless - counter tactic suggested for smaller team or to kill a game when leading
    ChickenWing final v2.88 - balance version of v3.16 suggester for mid al low level team

Alright?
    Chikenwing v3.16 - more attacking even better for bigger team,but good for weak team also.

Tiandi Strickerless - counter tactic suggested for all team (not just weak team) or kill a game when leading but still want more goal (not just kill a game,but more goalsss).or when your under heavy attack & make you scare but you still want more goal.

ChickenWing final v2.88 - for all team,but just don't use againt bus parking team.
    Last edited by kpsia518; 01/04/2016 at 05:09 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post

it's hard to make a join force between V 3.16 and Tiandi due to the different positions of midfielders and strikers..
    i'm trying to find some players that will make both MC and AM but it's very hard (i've just been promoted to PL)

8. whats ur team guys in chicken wing 3.16 ? or 2.88 share your squad please

9. Quote Originally Posted by radetzky View Post
    it's hard to make a join force between V 3.16 and Tiandi due to the different positions of midfielders and strikers..
    i'm trying to find some players that will make both MC and AM but it's very hard (i've just been promoted to PL)
    get an AM/FC striker like Dybala,find a good striker can play both am & fc
    Last edited by kpsia518; 01/04/2016 at 09:16 PM.

10. I had fantastic result with chicken wing v2.88, sitting at top after half season with my new Stoke save and so I decided to give it a test with Will's Leicester test save. Here's the result

Result for first try using quick pick
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-leicester-test-1.jpg

Second try with quick pick too
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-leicester-test-2.jpg

Third try with my predefined starting eleven and carefully analyzing player form and fitness before every match just like how we actually play the game
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-leicester-test-3.jpg

Certainly one of the best of the best tactic!

11. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    1st,this is some history for Swiss bolt system,a long story,lazy to read :

Football Tactics For Beginners:Catenaccio - The False 9

& this is a "Swiss bolt system 523" from china,i lazy to translate the chinese,so i just post the original pic.

Attachment 1037691

Attachment 1037692

Attachment 1037693

Attachment 1037694

Bournemouth 2nd

Attachment 1037695

player of the year

Attachment 1037696

& you can see PA & CA in the middle

tactic here:

Attachment 1037697

#didn't said any thing about OI,or just leave it to assistant.
    So i used it for the last 10games of an awful season and managed to climb 3d and secure C.L spot.
    I played without real SW(used retrain) and it wasnt even fluid and i went 7w-2d-1l so i guess it looks promising for next season.
    Any pointers in general?training, OI's ,away games, anything?

Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7710 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

12. Quote Originally Posted by sbirlos View Post
    So i used it for the last 10games of an awful season and managed to climb 3d and secure C.L spot.
    I played without real SW(used retrain) and it wasnt even fluid and i went 7w-2d-1l so i guess it looks promising for next season.
    Any pointers in general?training, OI's ,away games, anything?

training = Balance + attacking movement or teamwork.
    OI = let your good Assistant Manager do the job (tactical knowledge + Judging Player Potential and Judging Player Ability >16,make sure you get a top class Assistant Manager)

from my experience :

1)two AMLR is better than,one AMR one AML.(For better position swap)
    2)if you under heavy attack,try clear ball to flanks
    Last edited by kpsia518; 02/04/2016 at 08:32 AM.

13. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    2)if you under heavy attack,try clear ball to frank
    Who is Frank?

14. Thank you for quick response!

15. Where can i find the 2.88 Chicken Wing download link?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Marvin1988 View Post
    Where can i find the 2.88 Chicken Wing download link?
    Post 1199

17. In my opinion Chikenwing v3.16 is much better. The best tactic

18. Attachment 1039461

Dat possession and key passes
    davidbarros2 and dginola like this.

19. Well I'm ahead of Will, chicken wing v2.88 on Will's latest European Super League

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-eurosuperleague1.jpg

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-eurosuperleague2.jpg

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ivoensousa View Post
    In my opinion Chikenwing v3.16 is much better. The best tactic
    Where can i find the download link?

21. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Attachment 1039461

what 4411 tactic is that mate?

22. Quote Originally Posted by doh007 View Post
    Where can i find the download link?
    Post #1047 m8

23. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Attachment 1039461

Link please

24. Has anyone had good results using the chickenwing tactic without OI?

Going to try the tactic myself using them first and see how essential they are for this to work.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    Has anyone had good results using the chickenwing tactic without OI?

Going to try the tactic myself using them first and see how essential they are for this to work.
    I'm testing right now with my Man Utd team. Can't get it to work at all, I don't understand how this tactic is giving people good results. Must probably be doing something terribly wrong.......

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post

OI Is "ultra super crazy" important.
    just follow what the ppl who make this tactic said.

right DC should be tall,important !!
    left should be fast,important !!

right WM should be your best wing,right should be the best .

right BBM more attacking,left BBM more defendsive.Make sure you got right man.

Last edited by kpsia518; 02/04/2016 at 10:01 PM.
    hal107, Pampu7 and dginola like this.

27. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    OI Is "ultra super crazy" important.
    just follow what the ppl who make this tactic said.

right DC should be tall,important !!
    left should be fast,important !!

right WM should be your best wing,right should be the best .

right BBM more attacking,left BBM more defendsive.Make sure you got right man.

Thanks for your advice. Seems changing mentality to "standard" was the magic trick I was missing. Using your tips aswell from now on. Looking good at the moment.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Augustin1979 View Post
    Thanks for your advice. Seems changing mentality to "standard" was the magic trick I was missing. Using your tips aswell from now on. Looking good at the moment.
    tip no.2:

use v3.16 chicken wing to attack,& sometime use tiandi strikerless to counter attack.

if AI push defensive line push very high & you are under heavy attack,change to tiandi strikerless to counter attack.
    You can get many many one on one goals.
    i'm not sure Rooney good enough to take all the one on one chance,maybe buy Paulo Dybala.
    An AM/FC is needed,Paulo Dybala can play both SS & F9
    Last edited by kpsia518; 02/04/2016 at 11:10 PM.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post

My Assist. Manager makes the OI and until now is working

My right DC is the tallest in my team (Feirense - Portuguese Second League "a lower team")
    My left DC is the speedest in my team

My right WM plays like a Winger. Crosses, etc . Important: Your player needs to be adapted in MR position
    My left WM plays like a Winger too. Crosses, the same. Important: You need a player adapted in ME position too

In MC's , the BBM's in my opinion needs to be balanced players (good attacking and defending)

.:: I'm making this things and until now i have good results (3-0 , 4-0 , etc) . Hope it helps this info. ::.

30. Just an example what Chikenwing v3.16 do
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160402234030_1.jpg

31. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Attachment 1039461

link of the 4-4-1-1?

32. Quote Originally Posted by Ivoensousa View Post
    Just an example what Chikenwing v3.16 do
    These are better examples mate

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-spursmu.jpg

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-spurswba.jpg

Though now that I have extensively tested the tactic I have come to a conclusion that v2.88 is a better and more consistent tactic in terms of winning rate. v2.88 allows my team to win many hard away matches which most of other tactics struggle to do so. It reminded me very much like a Mourinho's bus parking tactic, solid on the defence, deadly on the counter attack
    Ivoensousa likes this.

33. Quote Originally Posted by Ivoensousa View Post
    My Assist. Manager makes the OI and until now is working

My right DC is the tallest in my team (Feirense - Portuguese Second League "a lower team")
    My left DC is the speedest in my team

My right WM plays like a Winger. Crosses, etc . Important: Your player needs to be adapted in MR position
    My left WM plays like a Winger too. Crosses, the same. Important: You need a player adapted in ME position too

In MC's , the BBM's in my opinion needs to be balanced players (good attacking and defending)

.:: I'm making this things and until now i have good results (3-0 , 4-0 , etc) . Hope it helps this info. ::.
    look they are many tactic :
    1)chickenwing v3.16
    2)tiandi

for chickenwing v3.16 & tiandi same OI,& should be like this :

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-141907ml1f3uao38ndaz4u.jpg

3)chickenwing v2.88,onther OI at the page up there.

4)Swiss Bolt 523,A.Manager make OI

34. Chinese swiss bolt v2 tactic on Will's latest European Super League, I use fmrte to add sweeper position familiarity to all the center defenders

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-swissboltchart.jpg

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-swissboltformation.jpg

Was sacked on match no. 34. The libero has the lowest rating among all team members so I think it's the weakest link.

35. Chinese strikerless v2.4 tactic on Will's latest European Super League

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-chinesestrikerlesschart.jpg

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-chinesestrikerlessformation.jpg

It did pretty well I must say.

36. this is a goal from my BIG buys Badoi,role TM-Suppport.

Using tactic tweaked "​chickenwing v3.16 TM-Twin version".
    dginola likes this.

37. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post

is there a download link for this tweak ?

38. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post

this is a goal from my BIG buys Badoi,role TM-Suppport.

Looks like your giant striker just walk into the goal
    Could you share your tweak? Never seen any working target man tactic so far.

39. Quote Originally Posted by dginola View Post
    Chinese strikerless v2.4 tactic on Will's latest European Super League

Attachment 1039679

Attachment 1039680

It did pretty well I must say.
    Where can I donwload this?

40. Quote Originally Posted by rapydystu View Post
    is there a download link for this tweak ?
    This is a chicken wing v3.16 tweak TM-twin version.

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160403021515_1.jpg

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160403021503_1.jpg

what you need :

1)Atleast one BIG GUY TM like this is better,playing as TM-S:

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-1183px-gheorghe_muresan_verizon_center_2010.jpg

Name:  yao-ming-houston-rockets.jpg
Views: 22075
Size:  15.0 KB

2)one fast role as TM-A,or some body like C.Ronaldo.

3)all WB + WM,should be "great ball crosser",i mean D.Beckham,or Gary Neville.High ball crossing stat.

chicken wing 2TM V3.16 direct_AFC46099-2326-4910-9E3C-3CACF700E251.fmf

same OI with v3.16 & Tiandi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-141907ml1f3uao38ndaz4u.jpg  
    Last edited by kpsia518; 03/04/2016 at 12:07 PM.
    White Europe and dginola like this.

41. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    Okie, I'll try with a giant TM

42. Quote Originally Posted by dginola View Post
    Okie, I'll try with a giant TM
    or some one can boss the air as TM-support,who atleast can win 50%~60% of header.
    Because many many long ball will "bang" to him at all cost,so make sure you can get some one can guarantee win the airbattle.
    Last edited by kpsia518; 03/04/2016 at 01:03 PM.

43. Is there any tactic or tactical advice to replicate Parma's 1998-1999 tactic with Thuram, Cannavaro, Crespo, Baggio and other players?

44. Quote Originally Posted by davidbarros2 View Post
    Where can I donwload this?
    Post #1073 mate.
    davidbarros2 likes this.

45. This korean 424 results with spurs was quite good but I had better result with the chinese chicken wing 3.16 tactic. See my spurs results, more wins, more goals and Eriksen won world golden ball and world player of the year in just half season!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attac...7D-spurtbl.jpg

46. Quote Originally Posted by dginola View Post
    Post #1073 mate.
    thanks

47. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post

Attachment 1039699

Attachment 1039700

what you need :

1)Atleast one BIG GUY TM like this is better,playing as TM-S:

Attachment 1039702

Attachment 1039703

2)one fast role as TM-A,or some body like C.Ronaldo.

3)all WB + WM,should be "great ball crosser",i mean D.Beckham,or Gary Neville.High ball crossing stat.

Attachment 1039698

same OI with v3.16 & Tiandi
    First game tweack woaaaaaaTactics from differant forums {around the world}-sans-titre.png
    kpsia518, Pampu7 and Ivoensousa like this.

48. Quote Originally Posted by dginola View Post
    This korean 424 results with spurs was quite good but I had better result with the chinese chicken wing 3.16 tactic. See my spurs results, more wins, more goals and Eriksen won world golden ball and world player of the year in just half season!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attac...7D-spurtbl.jpg
    Did you use oi with the chickenwing tactic?

49. Quote Originally Posted by robdogg View Post
    what 4411 tactic is that mate?
    Quote Originally Posted by mtec View Post
    Link please
    Quote Originally Posted by Djibril Cisse View Post
    link of the 4-4-1-1?
    Its a twist on Bopohnets Guardiola one, just doing some more testing on it..
    Djibril Cisse likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO