Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    Did you use oi with the chickenwing tactic?
    I did not use OI when I first try it and results were not great. Much better after I apply OI and from what I seen in the actual match the team play a lot more aggressive in terms of closing down and ball winning with the OI.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by dginola View Post
    Though now that I have extensively tested the tactic I have come to a conclusion that v2.88 is a better and more consistent tactic in terms of winning rate. v2.88 allows my team to win many hard away matches which most of other tactics struggle to do so. It reminded me very much like a Mourinho's bus parking tactic, solid on the defence, deadly on the counter attack
    This Chickenwing deserves a thread of its own, with all versions, info (like OIs) and results in the opening post.

  3. Just to reiterate, the strikerless Tiandi is a clean sheet machine, it does struggle scoring goals against teams that play counter/defensive themselves but is great to maintain a lead and especially punish opponents who attack.

    Chicken wing with TM looks promising, I think TM role is actually very underrated considering current ME (defenders don't close down long balls very well, crosses are king).

  4. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    This Chickenwing deserves a thread of its own, with all versions, info (like OIs) and results in the opening post.

    Open one... FM China/Korea take stuff from everywhere.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Open one... FM China/Korea take stuff from everywhere.
    I'm not even using it, but judging from the comments in this thread it seems to be a good tactic. With a new thread with all relevant information more people would try it.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kandersson View Post
    Just to reiterate, the strikerless Tiandi is a clean sheet machine, it does struggle scoring goals against teams that play counter/defensive themselves but is great to maintain a lead and especially punish opponents who attack.

    Chicken wing with TM looks promising, I think TM role is actually very underrated considering current ME (defenders don't close down long balls very well, crosses are king).
    Exactly what I found, I posted my Watford first season results few pages back where I won the league with 23 clean sheets and only 29 goals conceded in entire season! This is a really great tactic for underdogs where opposition will attack you. It struggle to win though against bus parking team, I wonder if changing the mentality to control against defensive team could work?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    This Chickenwing deserves a thread of its own, with all versions, info (like OIs) and results in the opening post.
    Yeah I agree someone should put this in it's own thread, really great tactic and something very different from the other tactics in this board. kpsia518 is the one who post all these chinese tactics, maybe he can open a thread.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by totti365 View Post
    First game tweack woaaaaaaAttachment 1039754
    which of them u used?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Tripoligate4 View Post
    which of them u used?
    post 1241

  10. Kane qualifies as strong Target man?

    Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7710 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

  11. https://www.sendspace.com/file/junvav

    can anyone test my bury tactics?
    take the hot seat when it was last on the table(Championship )
    able to avoid relegation
    OI GK and all defenders: Tight Marking+Closing Down+ Show onto foot: weaker foot
    all MCs : Tight Marking

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Its a twist on Bopohnets Guardiola one, just doing some more testing on it..

    I´m very curious about that tactic. Any development????

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mtec View Post
    I´m very curious about that tactic. Any development????

    Nah, i've not been playing much

  14. Quote Originally Posted by totti365 View Post
    First game tweack woaaaaaaAttachment 1039754
    Where you guys get these skins o.O?

  15. 3-2-3-2 DM Devastating Total Football by MisterLister

    anyone fancy giving this a go? looks pretty crazy

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LPQR View Post
    3-2-3-2 DM Devastating Total Football by MisterLister

    anyone fancy giving this a go? looks pretty crazy
    Looks crazy, anyone tried yet?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JuriM View Post
    Where you guys get these skins o.O?
    The download section of here or FMSCOUT. That ones Gunzo.


    Or i made mine - You can learn pretty easy...

    Last edited by wkdsoul; 12/04/2016 at 07:19 AM.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dginola View Post
    Looks crazy, anyone tried yet?
    Looks a bit hit and miss reading the comments.

  19. Hey guys do you know the OI for this tactic. Also amr left foot and aml right foot issue? It seems a very interesting tactic and I will try it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  20. Quote Originally Posted by hangman2004 View Post
    You need to join it.
    hangman2004 likes this.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hangman2004 View Post
    you need to be logged in to the forum

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-003.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-002.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-001.jpg

    date 442!_7B2C8D76-06FC-4163-BB78-082473778415.fmf
    Last edited by pallmike; 13/04/2016 at 08:07 PM.
    hangman2004 likes this.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pallmike View Post
    its from chickenwing tactic's author.

  23. Attachment 1043156

    Im getting about 60% possession with 30-40 key passes, but i'd like some to be more into the box.

    The striker (AF) makes decent runs as does the winger (Left cutting in from WM-A), any advice on penetration the box more with passing?

  24. Attachment 1043344Attachment 1043345Attachment 1043346Attachment 1043347

    Decided to push this into an assymetric for the next game see if i can generate another body running into the box from the IF to support the AF and AM.

    Retention was great, Francis at CWB was immense, Pirlo was moved over to cover a bit more on that side. I might flirt with him man marking the winger against bigger teams so he defo covers the gap, or just drop Francis down to support.

    Only in preseason and against lower opposition, but the roles seem to do what I want at the min.

    Cheers to Bophonet for the framework
    davidbarros2 likes this.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Attachment 1043344Attachment 1043345Attachment 1043346Attachment 1043347

    Decided to push this into an assymetric for the next game see if i can generate another body running into the box from the IF to support the AF and AM.

    Retention was great, Francis at CWB was immense, Pirlo was moved over to cover a bit more on that side. I might flirt with him man marking the winger against bigger teams so he defo covers the gap, or just drop Francis down to support.

    Only in preseason and against lower opposition, but the roles seem to do what I want at the min.

    Cheers to Bophonet for the framework
    Which tactic is this? Possible to download? Would love to test this setup...

  26. Simeone Tactic out now!!!
    by Bophonet

    [TATTICHE FM 16] 4-4-2 DIEGO "EL CHOLO" SIMEONE

  27. No OI

  28. Quote Originally Posted by olegtyur View Post
    No OI

    No..

  29. Thank

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Simeone Tactic out now!!!
    by Bophonet

    [TATTICHE FM 16] 4-4-2 DIEGO "EL CHOLO" SIMEONE
    Corner taker?

  31. Hi bophonet
    Could you post your tactic here cause I dont have access to your site...dont know why....thanks

  32. Quote Originally Posted by patrickstar View Post
    Hi bophonet
    Could you post your tactic here cause I dont have access to your site...dont know why....thanks
    http://football-manager.forumcommuni...t&id=415632064

  33. Hi wkdsoul
    Thanks but I cant have access to the site.


  34. Quote Originally Posted by patrickstar View Post
    Hi wkdsoul
    Thanks but I cant have access to the site.
    Thats a d/l link, try a proxy

  35. Thanks vuvu.
    Do I need players with specific attributes?
    What particular things I need to know...
    Thanks zuzu

  36. Thanks wkdsoul.

  37. I don't know about anybody else but every tactic I try, I concede all the time. Quite often 2 goals a game, even with the Simeone tactic which is set up in a defensive mind. Any suggestions?

  38. Wkdsoul....dont know about proxy cause I had access before I went to this site a thousand time but I dont know why I cant have access now ,on my phone and on my computer too.

  39. Hi simeone can post the tactic here or mediafire cause I cant load it...dont know why....thanks.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by patrickstar View Post
    Hi simeone can post the tactic here or mediafire cause I cant load it...dont know why....thanks.
    Vuvu not work either?

  41. it's work.Thank you

  42. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Simeone Tactic out now!!!
    by Bophonet

    [TATTICHE FM 16] 4-4-2 DIEGO "EL CHOLO" SIMEONE
    So against a 4231 swap the DLF-A to a Halfback?

  43. Yes of course!!!

  44. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Yes of course!!!
    Mate please put your tactic this forum mate i love to try but wr need more information
    About teu tactic plese crente a tread
    kdgkajhk likes this.

  45. Quote Originally Posted by skinpt07 View Post
    Mate please put your tactic this forum mate i love to try but wr need more information
    About teu tactic plese crente a tread
    He said he wont post here anymore since he got a load of crap for posting a load of trash and insulting the work of other makers threads.

    Google translate works fine on that site.
    Last edited by wkdsoul; 17/04/2016 at 02:52 PM.

  46. Quote Originally Posted by Augustin1979 View Post
    Which tactic is this? Possible to download? Would love to test this setup...
    Still testing at the min, I'm breaking it down. 2nd game went well though. Phoenix are only a division down,

    Attachment 1044242Attachment 1044244Attachment 1044246Attachment 1044247

    Team is keeping the ball well, key passes are about 40-50 ish in the final 3rd. All Left side heavy though, the CWB with heavy influence, right at the byline. Not sure how big a gap he is leaving and may well be very heavy punished against better opposition but i can work on that.. Mix Disc in the Roaming Playmaker is running wild, and this team still needs a proper right sided player and Lampard to comeback into it
    totti365 likes this.

  47. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Still testing at the min, I'm breaking it down. 2nd game went well though. Phoenix are only a division down,



    Team is keeping the ball well, key passes are about 40-50 ish in the final 3rd. All Left side heavy though, the CWB with heavy influence, right at the byline. Not sure how big a gap he is leaving and may well be very heavy punished against better opposition but i can work on that.. Mix Disc in the Roaming Playmaker is running wild, and this team still needs a proper right sided player and Lampard to comeback into it
    Sounds interesting!

  48. Someone can test this my tactic based on Chickenwing 2.88? Feedback here if someone test it

    Zippyshare.com - 4-1-4-1 (N)_A1F25D94-79D7-4458-871A-172C6C7D4596.fmf

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO