Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

1. new tactic from Vodu, the first he made for 16.1 was a huge success and probably the best around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xnf-WdcRbk
    victorjol likes this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by HCuper View Post
    new tactic from Vodu, the first he made for 16.1 was a huge success and probably the best around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xnf-WdcRbk
    Always good ones from Vodu ! Can't wait to try it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Simeone Tactic out now!!!
    by Bophonet

[TATTICHE FM 16] 4-4-2 DIEGO "EL CHOLO" SIMEONE
    Hi Bophonet

I'm eager to try your tactic, but google tranlate does not always make sense.

Can you (or anybody else for that matter) please tell me if the wide players work better with inverted foot? Or should ML be left footed and MR right footed?

Maybe a little more info on corner taker and player requirements, since it is very confusing with google translate - thanks !!

Looking very much forward to give this a go.

4. New tactic from Franky for quick strikers and playmakers combo

Franky's Wings of Fury Tactic (KILLER THROUGH BALL VERSION) for FM16 (16.3))

5. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    New tactic from Franky for quick strikers and playmakers combo

Franky's Wings of Fury Tactic (KILLER THROUGH BALL VERSION) for FM16 (16.3))
    this one great for away game or vs high defensive line team,but not so good vs bus parking team.
    wkdsoul likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    this one great for away game or vs high defensive line team,but not so good vs bus parking team.
    Cheers Kpsia, not tried it yet, but Frankys are always a great groundwork to tweak from and get awesome play/results.

what you using at the min?

7. FM16 Tactic: The '2' Factor

this one worth a try
    wkdsoul likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    FM16 Tactic: The '2' Factor

this one worth a try
    I like the shape of it...

I think it can be tried for Overload...

I think every player need,

* Standart Formation - General usage
    * Overload Formation - When you need score
    * Counter Formarion - After 2-0
    * Park The Bus Formation - Finish the match

İ am using ULTIMATE and CONQUEROR for my standart formations. Maybe this can be Overload ha?!?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Pampu7 View Post
    This is tweaked Cally Mac tactic, so stolen.

10. how this is working? FM16 Tactic: The '2' Factor

11. EPS 4-1-2-1-2 Attack

Attachment 1052808

Early doors, but i took over just before the white line loss, team was predicted 2nd, was in 19th (fuck that AI guy). Climbing the table. I had a lack of decent wingers so went narrow..

12. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Still testing at the min, I'm breaking it down. 2nd game went well though. Phoenix are only a division down,

Attachment 1044242Attachment 1044244Attachment 1044246Attachment 1044247

Team is keeping the ball well, key passes are about 40-50 ish in the final 3rd. All Left side heavy though, the CWB with heavy influence, right at the byline. Not sure how big a gap he is leaving and may well be very heavy punished against better opposition but i can work on that.. Mix Disc in the Roaming Playmaker is running wild, and this team still needs a proper right sided player and Lampard to comeback into it

i am sorry but is download link to this tactic?

13. Sorry ditched that a couple of games ago.

14. lectister 4-4-2 Testers needed

Anyone tried this?? Or anyone can download it , because the download link it's not working for me

15. Nah link doesnt work

16. The same guy has posted it to test on Sports Interactive Community website. I would post a link but im new on here and it wont let me ATM!

17. [TATTICHE FM16] 4-2-3-1(4-4-1-1) THOMAS TUCHEL

the evolution of Thomas Tuchel
    4-1-2-3 / 3-4-2-1

Description and download scrolling the front page

Thomas Tuchel Tactics

4-2-3-1
    4-4-1-1
    4-1-2-3 New entry

18. How about this one? The results look promising.[4222 - Brazil's Samba Football] Norwich City và những người bạn

I tested 2 matches with this one. Looks very good.
    Sirrafone likes this.

19. stolen

Quote Originally Posted by rickvema View Post
    How about this one? The results look promising.[4222 - Brazil's Samba Football] Norwich City và những người bạn

I tested 2 matches with this one. Looks very good.
    This is will1981 tweak of Deep Sicilian Defense V5...

20. Quote Originally Posted by How I Met Your Mother View Post
    This is will1981 tweak of Deep Sicilian Defense V5...
    .Hmm yeah! But looks really promising also

It is not stolen at all. The very first sentence, he stated that it was a tweak of Langvatn's
    Last edited by rickvema; 27/05/2016 at 11:41 AM.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rickvema View Post
    .Hmm yeah! But looks really promising also

It is not stolen at all. The very first sentence, he stated that it was a tweak of Langvatn's
    I now it´s good but it was stolen from here by that guy...the tactic is from will1981 as you can see...

Quote Originally Posted by Will1981 View Post
    Been working on a tweak of your Deep Sicilian Defense by turning both the wide midfielders into wingers and pushing them further forward to provide more of an attacking threat while keeping the very solid defense.

Tested the tweak on my League of Managers with devastating results.
    Mr L 4-4-2 Deep Sicilian Defense v5 (Wingers)_A1D1613C-1560-4D54-A264-2094AA6A7CC5.fmf

22. Quote Originally Posted by How I Met Your Mother View Post
    I now it´s good but it was stolen from here by that guy...the tactic is from will1981 as you can see...

Mr L 4-4-2 Deep Sicilian Defense v5 (Wingers)_A1D1613C-1560-4D54-A264-2094AA6A7CC5.fmf

Ok. Now, I understand what you mean
    Last edited by rickvema; 27/05/2016 at 12:19 PM.

23. 16.3.1 Best tactics link pls ??

24. Had excellent results with Newcastle using this tactic: [TATTICHE FM16] 4-2-4 BARI ANTONIO CONTE

25. Any good Liverpool tactic someone?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    Had excellent results with Newcastle using this tactic: [TATTICHE FM16] 4-2-4 BARI ANTONIO CONTE
    Having a great run with this aswell!

27. Quote Originally Posted by davidbarros2 View Post
    Having a great run with this aswell!
    The wingers cause chaos. Bolasie is a world beater from the right for me.

28. hi DoubleR

any OI or training?

cheers

29. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Any chance of a SAF or Mourinho tactic, Bophonet? Would be greatly appreciated.

30. Having great play with this

4-3-3 Bayern Style - High Possession & Pressing - Page 2

Attachment 1058840

There is a version 2 after that as well post 131 (ish) but not tried that yet..

31. anyone has a decent 4-2-3-1 that i can use when i need to park the bus?

In general i seem to concede a ton of goals with 4-2-3-1 when i go to a difficult away game... I just want to park
    Last edited by Willem90; 11/06/2016 at 07:12 PM.

32. Quote Originally Posted by Willem90 View Post
    anyone has a decent 4-2-3-1 that i can use when i need to park the bus?

In general i seem to concede a ton of goals with 4-2-3-1 when i go to a difficult away game... I just want to park
    Smth like this? Park the Bus 4-2-3-1 Mourinho Style

SOrry in advance, i don't know if it's allowed or not to post links from the outside...

33. Gregg Popovich Tactics for FM16

A bit leaky but fun to watch...

34. Which tachic is the best in FM16?

35. This is working amazing for me:
    [FM 2016] Eusebio - Clube Manager Portugal (FM2016)

First season (3rd in game) with a very poor Depor, free signs and no player over 140. 2nd and cup champs.
    I guess it would be amazing with a Big Team
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160613154020_1.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160613154037_1.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160613154150_1.jpg

Using v2:
    EUSEBIOV2_A405BB15-416E-429F-8068-54CE3AD6FE1A.fmf

36. Im assuming the OI's are closing down + weaker foot for the strikers?

37. Quote Originally Posted by MrGrieve View Post
    Im assuming the OI's are closing down + weaker foot for the strikers?
    Yes
    MrGrieve likes this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by davidbarros2 View Post
    Smth like this? Park the Bus 4-2-3-1 Mourinho Style

SOrry in advance, i don't know if it's allowed or not to post links from the outside...
    ty bro

39. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160614124326_1.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160614124338_1.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160614124400_1.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160614124408_1.jpg

Harder this season playing CL, but still 3rd in Liga and cup winners. Some transfers this year to replace sold stars.
    Really good EUSEBIO v2

40. Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    Had excellent results with Newcastle using this tactic: [TATTICHE FM16] 4-2-4 BARI ANTONIO CONTE
    Anyone have a direct link to the tac?

41. Quote Originally Posted by senac View Post
    Anyone have a direct link to the tac?
    http://football-manager.forumcommuni...t&id=414680726
    senac likes this.

42. Has anyone tried Shevchenko's Tactic 2.0 from the Steam Workshop. Some very good comments and a very attacking set up with wingback and three forwards.

Steam Workshop :: Shevchenko's Tactic 2.0

43. seems pretty good! doing some games atm.. won 2-5 from PSV and 1-0 feyenoord(could have been much more)

44. I've also had some results but my Chelsea side not really suited to it

45. Quote Originally Posted by cricketdave View Post
    Has anyone tried Shevchenko's Tactic 2.0 from the Steam Workshop. Some very good comments and a very attacking set up with wingback and three forwards.

Steam Workshop :: Shevchenko's Tactic 2.0
    I actually found this on Steam an hour ago.. It's amazing so far!! Was coming to this thread to tell about it, guess I was beaten to it...

Mediafire link in case anyone else wants to try it and not go through steam:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/14...22677E14B8.fmf
    Last edited by Augustin1979; 17/06/2016 at 08:09 PM.
    kandersson likes this.

46. Sorry! I couldn't resist...
    Quote Originally Posted by Augustin1979 View Post
    I actually found this on Steam an hour ago.. It's amazing so far!! Was coming to this thread to tell about it, guess I was beaten to it...

Mediafire link in case anyone else wants to try it and not go through steam:

Shevchenko's Tactic 2.0_313CF1EB-B058-4EC9-A4D4-5922677E14B8
    Augustin1979 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO