Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

1. Quote Originally Posted by wampley View Post
    I left all training to my assman... If not, balanced and def. pos. and every player in his position
    Cheers for ur insight Wampley!
    wampley likes this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kandersson View Post
    1 out and out wingers: right on right, left on left

2 corner takers not selected, should be one of wingers or attacking midfielders

3 put tactic in all three slots so it will be learned faster
    I found OI here :

[FM 2016] Eusebio - Clube Manager Portugal (FM2016)

can you translate what PLC Is ??

3. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    I found OI here :

I think changing the language in-game to portuguese, you can share also with us

4. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    I found OI here :

Closing down and weaker foot all 3 strikers

EDIT: I don't know why people doesn't read or doesn't look for anything. It's all explained on the last 3 or 4 pages
    Last edited by wampley; 20/06/2016 at 01:12 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by wampley View Post
    Closing down and weaker foot all 3 strikers

EDIT: I don't know why people doesn't read or doesn't look for anything. It's all explained on the last 3 or 4 pages
    correct, PL stands for 'ponta de lanca' i.e. striker. Kpsia is our chinese ambassador and probably has a hard time understanding all the nuances of this language, don't be rude with him

btw this Eusebio tactic has been insanely effective for me, it really is an orgy of crosses that rapes the travesty of Match Engine we've been given this year, credit to the author though!
    wampley and ruudvanwarren like this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by wampley View Post
    Closing down and weaker foot all 3 strikers. That's all.

EDIT: v3 is out!! Attachment 1060525
    this tactic reminds me the ''SPECTRE'' i have used it once , look very similar

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tripoligate4 View Post
    this tactic reminds me the ''SPECTRE'' i have used it once , look very similar
    ''SPECTRE'' plays with a DM, normal tempo and closing down much more

"EUSÉBIO V3" plays with a CM, lower tempo and closing down sometimes and some PI´s different

I don´t think the game play is similar to...this one is much more stable and i am just loving it...it deserve a own Thread here!

Congratulations to that guy and to Wampley by bringing here this amazing tactic!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
    ''SPECTRE'' plays with a DM, normal tempo and closing down much more

"EUSÉBIO V3" plays with a CM, lower tempo and closing down sometimes and some PI´s different

I don´t think the game play is similar to...this one is much more stable and i am just loving it...it deserve a own Thread here!

Congratulations to that guy and to Wampley by bringing here this amazing tactic!
    Thanks, but I only found it a boring Sunday noon...

All credit to the author
    Vardy likes this.

9. Eusebio V3 is ridiculous...

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-sky-bet-championship_-overview-stages-18.pngTactics from differant forums {around the world}-queens-park-rangers_-senior-fixtures.png
    rrepek, wampley, alucas13 and 2 others like this.

10. WOW.............
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160620164630_1.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160620164633_1.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160620164636_1.jpg
    tzahy and Rasmus12 like this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rrepek View Post
    How long did it take for your team to start playing well?

12. This is the Oi´s to EUSEBIO V3

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-22454.png

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rasmus12 View Post
    This is the Oi´s to EUSEBIO V3

Attachment 1060758
    yes

14. Quote Originally Posted by tzahy View Post
    yes
    I know

I have translated them so people do not need to ask more
    tzahy likes this.

15. What training for Eusebio V3 ??

16. Not bad for 20 pred... Let's go to Europe!
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160620173250_1.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160620173300_1.jpg
    tzahy likes this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Pithivier View Post
    What training for Eusebio V3 ??
    Pre-Season

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-udklipjkjj.png

Season

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-jhj.png

18. Thx Rasmus12

Try with Lyon

Jallet WM left - 4 games 4 goals and 2 ass. LOL
    Rasmus12 likes this.

19. Tried Eusebio V3 in Northern Ireland. Won league in February with 11 games to go.

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-eusni1.jpg
    wampley, tzahy and Rasmus12 like this.

20. 1st game with Newcastle eusebio v3 in world club championship not convince mind
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-al-ahli-uae-v-newcastle_-stats-match-stats.png

21. Am I doing something wrong? Can't seem to do anything away from home

22. Quote Originally Posted by MorrisQPR View Post
    Eusebio V3 is ridiculous...

Attachment 1060742Attachment 1060743

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-sky-bet-championship_-overview-stages-19.png

Hit over 100 goals in 35 games. Still 11 to go....
    tzahy likes this.

23. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160620180118_1.jpg

My results after the line with Eusebio V3, what am I doing wrong?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jordeey View Post
    Attachment 1060782

My results after the line with Eusebio V3, what am I doing wrong?
    when did u start using this tactic?

25. Quote Originally Posted by tzahy View Post
    when did u start using this tactic?
    October

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jordeey View Post
    October
    i guess the morle of your players are not so good, i think this year the morle is very importent, you should arrange a team meating, tell them that u have faith, btw is the tactic fliud?

27. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160620181450_1.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by tzahy View Post
    i guess the morle of your players are not so good, i think this year the morle is very importent, you should arrange a team meating, tell them that u have faith, btw is the tactic fliud?
    Yes, the morales aren't bad either

28. Quote Originally Posted by Jordeey View Post

Think you're supposed to use right foot on right wing and left foot on left wing in this one. That's what I'm doing anyways. So swap Lanzini and Januzaj for one.

I just instant result myself, so no idea how it would work with playing matches, but here's the end of my season.
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-linfieldtab1.jpg

Star players. Not exactly Ronaldo and Messi ...
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-linfieldp1.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-linfieldp2.jpg
    tzahy likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jordeey View Post
    Attachment 1060791

mate your players morle are not so good, you have only one players who have very good morle, and one with farliy good, it should be very good or supreb

30. Quote Originally Posted by Jordeey View Post
    Attachment 1060791

I do spot quite a few unhappy players though, those bastards can really screw squad harmony. You also need pacey, out and out wingers for this tactic - Lanzini and Januzai are both left footed if I'm not mistaken.

So I'd say get rid of unhappy players, buy a right winger and a better striker than Torres
    tzahy likes this.

31. Quote Originally Posted by Jordeey View Post
    Am I doing something wrong? Can't seem to do anything away from home
    Hey Jordeey

Training

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-jhj.png

OI´s

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-22454.png

Remember:

Right winger = Right foot

Left Winger = Left foot

Hope it helps

32. Lanzini is right footed with fairly strong left foot. I've played him as AMR winger in many saves with great success. He's not comfy playing MR though, at least at the start. I'd retrain him and play him as AMC, Lallana as MR and Januzaj ML until he's retrained.

33. btw, i am using att movement
    Last edited by tzahy; 20/06/2016 at 06:47 PM.
    wampley likes this.

34. Quote Originally Posted by TommiHelm View Post
    Lanzini is right footed with fairly strong left foot. I've played him as AMR winger in many saves with great success. He's not comfy playing MR though, at least at the start. I'd retrain him and play him as AMC, Lallana as MR and Januzaj ML until he's retrained.
    my mistake on lanzini's preferred foot! he's playing inverted wingers then, while this tactic was created for out and out wingers. I'd say neither Lanzini or Lallana have the raw pace to play WM position in this tactic while both should be good for AMC. My suggestion is the same: sell unhappy players, use Januzai at left WM, buy a proper right winger and a better striker

35. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-sky-bet-championship_-overview-stages-20.png
    rrepek, wampley, tzahy and 1 others like this.

36. Quote Originally Posted by MorrisQPR View Post
    Awesome!
    MorrisQPR likes this.

37. Quote Originally Posted by Rasmus12 View Post
    Hey Jordeey

Training

Attachment 1060795

OI´s

Attachment 1060796

Remember:

Right winger = Right foot

Left Winger = Left foot

Hope it helps
    so theier position i mean PI is about to be Wingers more than inside forwards ones right? MR =Right foot ML Left foot

38. 1303

Quote Originally Posted by Tripoligate4 View Post
    so theier position i mean PI is about to be Wingers more than inside forwards ones right? MR =Right foot ML Left foot
    Yes

For full performance of tactic play with ML left foot and MR right foot but also players that act like Wingers to take advantage on crosses!

39. This tactic (Eusebios) is fantastic at home but it's been struggling away from home, anyone got any suggestions?

40. Same, force at home.. but cant do anything away

41. is better a messi o aguero as forward or tallest like crouch mandzukikzkzicsdkamneP????

42. Quote Originally Posted by Jordeey View Post
    Same, force at home.. but cant do anything away
    Try match prep on Teamwork, seems to be working for me mate

43. The author of Eusebio has opened a thread on SI community:

[FM 2016] Eusebio

44. Quote Originally Posted by wampley View Post
    The author of Eusebio has opened a thread on SI community:

[FM 2016] Eusebio
    I'm pretty sure Eusebio is a tweak of TFF Annihilator. Same mentality, team shape, same team instructions only differences in the attack instructions, more convincingly all player instructions are exactly 100% same except the AMC.

45. Quote Originally Posted by dumbledon View Post
    I'm pretty sure Eusebio is a tweak of TFF Annihilator. Same mentality, team shape, same team instructions only differences in the attack instructions, more convincingly all player instructions are exactly 100% same except the AMC.
    This kind of posts is the reason why many users decided to stop sharing tactic here!
    I don´t know if it´s a tweak of TTF or a tweak or Spectre or a tweak of date442 or a tweak of Langvatn, i simple don´t care because if you my friend have a look at 90 % Top tactics in this forum they all have tweaks from others!

What i know and that is the most important to me is that it works amazing for me.Tweak or not give this guy the credits!
    For me, and i have played with almost top tactics here, it´s the best this year! Solid and beautifull game play!
    Nexusn, wampley, Dokara and 5 others like this.

46. Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime View Post
    This kind of posts is the reason why many users decided to stop sharing tactic here!
    I don´t know if it´s a tweak of TTF or a tweak or Spectre or a tweak of date442 or a tweak of Langvatn, i simple don´t care because if you my friend have a look at 90 % Top tactics in this forum they all have tweaks from others!

What i know and that is the most important to me is that it works amazing for me.Tweak or not give this guy the credits!
    For me, and i have played with almost top tactics here, it´s the best this year! Solid and beautifull game play!
    Totally agree
    MrGrieve and OptimusPrime like this.

47. Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime View Post

Well you have your opinion I have mine. For me, when you use something in your creation you have to give credits to the original work. The author of Eusebio has no mentioned of anything about the use of TFF's tactic at all.

48. Quote Originally Posted by dumbledon View Post
    Well you have your opinion I have mine. For me, when you use something in your creation you have to give credits to the original work. The author of Eusebio has no mentioned of anything about the use of TFF's tactic at all.

idiot when you make a 4 4 2 or 4 3 2 1 4 1 1 or 4 or another are necessarily someone who has an output before so we arretez say shit and just thank that EUSEBIO sharing his work for that 'uon could enjoy the rest does not concern you neither one is no problem
    OptimusPrime and Foths like this.

49. Quote Originally Posted by dumbledon View Post
    In fact, TFF has 58 tactics this year, with at least 15 versions every one, so...

And anyway, TFF tactics doesn't work so fine to me that this one does.

50. Quote Originally Posted by wampley View Post
    In fact, TFF has 58 tactics this year, with at least 15 versions every one, so...

And anyway, TFF tactics doesn't work so fine to me that this one does.
    No matter how many tactics TFF has made, the fact is Eusebio is an obvious copy of TFF Annihilator without giving credits to TFF's work at all.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO