Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

1. Quote Originally Posted by davidbarros2 View Post
    Been using this lately (with a few changes) with great success.
    I guess the linked thread was closed, anyone had the chance to try it?
    What few changes if I may ask? Gonna give it a spin : )

2. Well, regarding TI's I just removed "hit early crosses".
    Players roles I changed RPM to AP(S), Winger-right i changed to support, and i use a trequartista (on the left) and target man-attack (on the right).
    No player instructions unless "dribble more" + "tackle harder" on the AP(S).
    Oh and I leave OI's to my assistant manager.

Sorry if i missed some of the names of the instructions, but I play the game in portuguese...

3. What the OI for atm 442 please
    I cant find it.
    And if someone can translate it Thanks.

4. No OI's i guess, no OI's pic and even using google translator haven't found any mention to OI...

5. Hi
    Do you touch the instructions during the game ( dline or something )?

6. Nop. The only thing i did was removing "Press much more" from the MCL, cause i found he was giving too much space on his back.
    Other than that just common sense... if i am losing i tick run at defense and be more expressive, if I wanna keep a lead i tick stick to positions and waste time...

7. ok thank you.

8. great tactic!
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160912101450_1.jpg Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160912101510_1.jpg Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160912101503_1.jpg
    the away performance is fantastic!:
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160912101429_1.jpg

using tff's OI against smaller teams at home control seems to work perfect

9. Can you delete some pm? I want to send you one!

Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    great tactic!
    Attachment 1077383 Attachment 1077384 Attachment 1077385
    Attachment 1077386

10. Quote Originally Posted by DejanST View Post
    Can you delete some pm? I want to send you one!
    Cannot do it! Every time I delete it it comes back or I do it wrong

11. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    great tactic!
    Attachment 1077383 Attachment 1077384 Attachment 1077385
    Attachment 1077386

So control at home, defensive away? Looks a good representation of AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. OI dude?

13. Quote Originally Posted by RobertoNUFC View Post
    So control at home, defensive away? Looks a good representation of AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. But control only against much weaker sides

14. Quote Originally Posted by Xlapatsas10 View Post
    Do u use oi??

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160912152504_1.jpg
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160912152519_1.jpg
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160912152522_1.jpg
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160912152623_1.jpg
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-20160912152049_1.jpg
    Youtubby likes this.

15. Google translator says that requires man marking..are u doing it?

16. i saw that.. i thought i would give it a go for a few games with no man marking and these "standard" OI`s
    and it worked really good for my above average Ajax team.. started my 3rd season using this tactic..
    hope it works for anyone else like it did for me..

17. Quote Originally Posted by rapydystu View Post
    i saw that.. i thought i would give it a go for a few games with no man marking and these "standard" OI`s
    and it worked really good for my above average Ajax team.. started my 3rd season using this tactic..
    I ll give it a go..

18. Quote Originally Posted by rapydystu View Post
    i saw that.. i thought i would give it a go for a few games with no man marking and these "standard" OI`s

Who take the corners mate?

19. Nice find.

How does it perform compared to the 442 Rui Vitória you think? And have you figured out any training advice for the ATM 442 from the Korean site?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Corkscrew Arabesque View Post
    Nice find.

How does it perform compared to the 442 Rui Vitória you think? And have you figured out any training advice for the ATM 442 from the Korean site?
    Well, 442 rui vitoria, with my tweaks to better fit the squad, it's more offensive despite the patient build up play. Brilliant linking between the front 2 but, lots of goals cames from crossing and it can be a bit leaky if you have slow defenders (and i do have them).

The ATM 442 is solid as a rock on defense, even with slow defenders. I win games mostly 1-0, 2-0 so no brillant offensive performances but i do like the fighting spirit and some blazing fast counter attacks. And i score mostly from through balls than crosses, and in this year's edition i find it refreshing, sort of speak.

Using the first with benfica and the second with atletico madrid, with almost no signings, I can tell you that they are realistic. You win, you play some good football, but i reckon there are better tactics out there if your goal is just to win or to batter opposition every weekend.

21. Quote Originally Posted by davidbarros2 View Post
    Well, 442 rui vitoria, with my tweaks to better fit the squad, it's more offensive despite the patient build up play. Brilliant linking between the front 2 but, lots of goals cames from crossing and it can be a bit leaky if you have slow defenders (and i do have them).

The ATM 442 is solid as a rock on defense, even with slow defenders. I win games mostly 1-0, 2-0 so no brillant offensive performances but i do like the fighting spirit and some blazing fast counter attacks. And i score mostly from through balls than crosses, and in this year's edition i find it refreshing, sort of speak.

Using the first with benfica and the second with atletico madrid, with almost no signings, I can tell you that they are realistic. You win, you play some good football, but i reckon there are better tactics out there if your goal is just to win or to batter opposition every weekend.
    I understand. Thanks for the feedback. Have u figured out what to do training-wise for the ATM 442?

Best

22. I don't have the correct answer as I didn't see it posted on the korean forum.
    I usually use what i always use, attack movement against weaker teams, defensive against equal or better teams. Always balanced.
    And on pre season, team cohesion + tactics... I don't find the training such a decisive factor in this year's edition...

23. What are the ois for bophonets tactics?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Adi1974 View Post
    What are the ois for bophonets tactics?
    If I'm not mistaken, he advices the Assman (with high tactical knowledge) to take care of it.

25. Has anyone tried any of Bophonet's other tactics from his page?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    [TATTICHE FM16] 4-2-3-1(4-4-1-1) THOMAS TUCHEL

the evolution of Thomas Tuchel
    4-1-2-3 / 3-4-2-1

Description and download scrolling the front page

Thomas Tuchel Tactics

4-2-3-1
    4-4-1-1
    4-1-2-3 New entry
    Which is the best ??4-1-2-3??

27. All three tactics are good but i prefer the 4-1-2-3...

Follow me on my blog https://fmbophonet.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by Bophonet; 21/09/2016 at 08:34 AM.
    marksmithlfc likes this.

28. Bophonet Just had a look at your blog and saw a Klopp gegenpressing tactic , can i ask what success you had with it ?

29. Bophonet this just happened after i plugged in the klopp tactic from your blog , i used it without OI's Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-liverpool-v-bate_-analysis-post-match.png

30. Quote Originally Posted by marksmithlfc View Post
    Bophonet this just happened after i plugged in the klopp tactic from your blog , i used it without OI's Attachment 1077729
    more results?
    marksmithlfc likes this.

31. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    All three tactics are good but i prefer the 4-1-2-3...

Follow me on my blogs https://fmbophonet.wordpress.com/
    Nice creations. Which one of your tactics is the most solid defensively?

32. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    All three tactics are good but i prefer the 4-1-2-3...

Follow me on my blogs https://fmbophonet.wordpress.com/
    Hi, by luck can you create tactics of Jardim 4-4-2 plz?

33. Gonna try Bophonets tactics this weekend. Has anyone tried them? Whats your opinion on The tactic/tactics?
    Are there english instructions? Dont feel that Google translate is doing it for me

34. At the minute i am working but will try some more games it does look very very good had another 5-0 win but a few draws too but its nowhere near fluid yet but i have yet to see at Tactic that moves the ball so quick on any other tactic , so needs more time to see what it can actually do once its fluid , i dont even have oi's or understand how to actually play it as it didnt have any guides with it , so i just plugged it in .
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlapatsas10 View Post
    more results?

35. Quote Originally Posted by Fulhamswede View Post
    Gonna try Bophonets tactics this weekend. Has anyone tried them? Whats your opinion on The tactic/tactics?
    Are there english instructions? Dont feel that Google translate is doing it for me
    Trying the Tuchel 4-1-2-3 tactic, brilliant going forward but I'm having some issues conceding goals so far but still winning (from the Shaktar game):

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-everton_-senior-fixtures.png

My squad isn't amazing either to be fair:

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-everton_-players-players.png

36. Hi guys, waht do you think of my tactics?

You having fun? Or you don't not get results

37. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Hi guys, waht do you think of my tactics?

You having fun? Or you don't not get results
    I think you need to open new thread with your tactics.And ppl will try it

38. Bophonet, OI?

39. Don't use OI's but i use my second coach...it must be a good tactical!!!

40. Quote Originally Posted by Stremka View Post
    I think you need to open new thread with your tactics.And ppl will try it

In FM17 I will translate all my article in English to help you. Coming soon in my blog...
    omrgul likes this.

41. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    In FM17 I will translate all my article in English to help you. Coming soon in my blog...
    That is really great news as I love your tactics. I am right now playing with your Rui Vitoria tactics. Have tried your Pep Guardiola tactic but I couldn't understand the italian so that didn't work out.
    Bophonet likes this.

42. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Why don't you start now from the Simeone tactic ?

43. 3 tactic from china.

original post,same author :
    Kickback Frenzy Cyclonus.zip

tactic name left to right : Kickback,Cyclonus,Frenzy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-100922n7p0grv6q76durlv.png   Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-150620wqwms9qlswbq1wtz.png   Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-1304080j05zqqbjjco45q2.png  

Last edited by kpsia518; 26/09/2016 at 10:31 AM.

44. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    3 tactic from china.

original post,same author :

Attachment 1079080

tactic name left to right : Kickback,Cyclonus,Frenzy.
    Other screen with results are possible?

45. Quote Originally Posted by Pampu7 View Post
    Other screen with results are possible?
    And it's impossible to me to open the file

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO