Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

1. [QUOTE = Vulin; 2916773] grazie uomo .. [/ QUOTE]

the original link is this.. [TATTICHE FM16] 4-2-3-1(4-4-1-1) THOMAS TUCHEL description and I am the creator ..
    that link is a fake !!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Pereira View Post
    Great Tatic

Best tatic i try, i m with a low league team.
    Could you (or anyone else) translate the description into English? I mean especially the parts about Individual Marking and Press Conferences.

Also, could you confirm that the Opposition Instructions are set like this:
    - Closing Down set to 'Always' for all the positions?
    - Tackling set to 'Hard' for all?
    - Show onto Foot set to 'Weaker Foot' for all?

Thanks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    [QUOTE = Vulin; 2916773] grazie uomo .. [/ QUOTE]

the original link is this.. [TATTICHE FM16] 4-2-3-1(4-4-1-1) THOMAS TUCHEL description and I am the creator ..
    that link is a fake !!!
    Could you make a thread here?
    Daniel Pereira likes this.

4. *****hello everyone*******
    this is a tactick made by Levent Orhan as a Turkish Football Manager Player that you can select a team and plug and play.

*you will score more goals and conceed less goals.
    *you will collect all the cups.
    *and it is tried all kind of leauges and teams.
    *you can be big or small clubs.
    *i am not the maker of this tactic, so i wont give you any information about the tactic
    *i am just telling you this tactic is better than the others.

some figures:

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-01_00008.jpg Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-01_00001.jpg Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-01_00003.jpg Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-01_00005.jpg Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-01_00006.jpg Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-01_00007.jpg Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-01_00011.jpg

name of the tactic is SIKILINCA means in turkish: when the game is squeezing.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kl8ezwei1a8xsd5/Oyun_S%C4%B1k%C4%B1s%C4%B1nca_v1.fmf

5. Does anyone know why in practice the tactics of Chile Sampaoli selection?

6. Quote Originally Posted by ahuludo View Post

*you can be big or small clubs.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kl8ezwei1a8xsd5/Oyun_S%C4%B1k%C4%B1s%C4%B1nca_v1.fmf
    Any shots of this, a dream team with Real Madrid doesnt tell me much info.
    vulin likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    [QUOTE = Vulin; 2916773] grazie uomo .. [/ QUOTE]

that link is a fake !!!
    Could you please translate the player role descriptions? Google translate doesnt really work. Also do you use any OI?
    eenniiss likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Any shots of this, a dream team with Real Madrid doesnt tell me much info.
    Seems to be the same tactic: MAHLUK! ?
    Daniel Pereira likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Seems to be the same tactic: MAHLUK! ?
    Yes! I think is the same.

In Real Madrid tatic pick, you can see the name above : " Taktikler"

In MAHLUK post you can see in match preparation : "mahaluk Taktik"

So i think is the same "maybe"

10. Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Pereira View Post
    Yes! I think is the same.

In Real Madrid tatic pick, you can see the name above : " Taktikler"

In MAHLUK post you can see in match preparation : "mahaluk Taktik"

So i think is the same "maybe"
    LOL

11. i m kiding

12. It is 100% the same tactic, I just loaded up both of them lol.

13. it's the same as having made both tactics

14. Quote Originally Posted by Plutte View Post
    it's the same as having made both tactics
    can you give me the link to the original forum tactics

15. I need a good tactic to play in Away games, like counter attack or something and i cant find

16. And besides that, the tactic was created by the same guy

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-snap-2015-12-01-20.32.46.pngTactics from differant forums {around the world}-snap-2015-12-01-20.32.59.png

17. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-02_00004.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-02_00007.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-02_00006.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-02_00005.jpg

this tactics from MrRosler from SI Forum are getting unstopable with better players, great for FMC instant result for every one who like rock solid defence, i only tweaked it for home tactic and away is almost the same as oryginal(i add one instruction to CM-move into chanels)

Thanks to the Creator=====> MR Rosler

link to oryginal thread below
    TESTUDO for FM16
    victorjol and tzahy like this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    Attachment 993627Attachment 993628Attachment 993629Attachment 993631

this tactics from MrRosler from SI Forum are getting unstopable with better players, great for FMC instant result for every one who like rock solid defence, i only tweaked it for home tactic and away is almost the same as oryginal(i add one instruction to CM-move into chanels)

Thanks to the Creator=====> MR Rosler

link to oryginal thread below
    TESTUDO for FM16
    You're welcome !
    White Europe likes this.

19. solid defence!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rosler71 View Post
    You're welcome !
    You've made an awsome tweak of that tactic (lower league tweak). I plugged it in with my VfB Stuttgart squad (first season) and this happend:

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-03_00001.jpg

The defence is great and the playing style is lovely to watch! That winning streak gave me the 2nd palce in the Bundesliga and the DFB-Cup! I'll make some new transfers for the new season and then I want to give that tactic another season.
    Last edited by solounamigo; 03/12/2015 at 03:19 PM.
    tzahy likes this.

21. Quote Originally Posted by solounamigo View Post
    You've made an awsome tweak of that tactic (lower league tweak). I plugged it in with my VfB Stuttgart squad (first season) and this happend:

Attachment 993918

The defence is great and the playing style is lovely to watch! That winning streak gave me the 2nd palce in the Bundesliga and the DFB-Cup! I'll make some new transfers for the new season and then I want to give that tactic another season.
    Had a feeling that might be the case.

Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully a few guys on the SI will run it in the Prem and confirm how it goes.

Reluctant to abandon my Maidstone save and go back to testing.

22. Hey Guys!

I'm looking for a defensive and counter tactic. Do you know any kind of tactic like this.

23. Quote Originally Posted by GicaHagi View Post
    Hey Guys!

I'm looking for a defensive and counter tactic. Do you know any kind of tactic like this.
    THIS ONE on the previous page is really really good

24. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-07_00002.jpgmedia pred 14.
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-07_00001.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-07_00003.jpg third place and promotion trough playoffs

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-07_00004.jpg FA Cup Semis

tactic:
    TESTUDO for FM16

I'm using standard tactic for Home matches and Lower Leagues Tactic for Away matches
    thanks to Mr Rosler for tactics( i don't have account on SI forum so will post my results here)
    cragswfc and tzahy like this.

25. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-07_00005.jpg med pred. last

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-07_00006.jpgTactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-07_00007.jpg
    so far i'am very happy as my main goal is stay up in premiership... and wins away to City and home to Arsenal was great

26. Looking good so far.

I updated the tactics yesterday with a couple of tweaks in case you missed it.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Rosler71 View Post
    Looking good so far.

I updated the tactics yesterday with a couple of tweaks in case you missed it.

im using two tactics from OP

28. Quote Originally Posted by Herowolf View Post
    [16.1.1] 4-2-3-1 Jurgen Klopp Edition (파일 잘못 올려서 AM 7:00 수정) - FM2016 전술자료실

H is for home games - attacking mentality.
    A is for away games - counter-attacking for away games or against stronger opposition.
    this has worked wonders!

29. I started a game with Ajax but i need aan good tactic to play with against the better teams like barca, man utd..
    Some of you knows something?

30. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-07_00008.jpg

huh it was close hehe... now its time to play full version

31. One of the best tactic so far,from china :

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-120326zcubyh8kvyycdutu.jpg

Storm.fmf
    Pampu7 likes this.

32. Can you post screenshots and the link of the china site? Thank's

33. That facepack looking good , any chance to get a downloadlink ? My chinese is not so good .

34. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    One of the best tactic so far,from china :

Attachment 996625

Attachment 996628
    were link to that website

35. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    were link to that website
    in chinese language are you sure ?

无锋?渣叔抄我的:)《风暴》---鬼魅攻击!(更新了) - 〖FM2016专区〗 - PlayGM官方论坛
    cragswfc likes this.

36. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    lol,can you read what he said ? that google translate is wrong.

he said make this tactic since FM14,FM15.
    SO he said Kloop copy his tactic for liverpool.
    Last edited by kpsia518; 09/12/2015 at 08:07 PM.

37. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    lol,can you read what he said ? that google translate is wrong.

he said make this tactic since FM14,FM15.
    SO he said Kloop copy his tactic for liverpool.
    you speak chinese??? any chance you can get some info about attributes and type of players for positions (especially MC/AP), I always love a good strikerless tactic

38. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post

I haven't the perfect players for the tactic but these are the results, good corner and set pieces set up

39. Quote Originally Posted by kandersson View Post
    you speak chinese??? any chance you can get some info about attributes and type of players for positions (especially MC/AP), I always love a good strikerless tactic
    tactic requirement = NO

but if you want better result,AM should be "AM/FC",some body like Dybala,he is AM+FC.
    maybe Rooney a AM+FC also.

AM+FC is better than AM.

or you can train Martial (he can play as AML+SC) to AMC+FC
    or depay,he is AM (L,R,C) + FC
    Last edited by kpsia518; 10/12/2015 at 03:17 AM.
    cragswfc, kandersson and Pampu7 like this.

40. 4-3-3 (4-1-2-3 Wide) Luis Enrique Barca by Bophonet

[TATTICHE FM16] 4-3-3 (4-1-2-3 Larghi) LUIS ENRIQUE
    Last edited by Bophonet; 11/12/2015 at 02:02 PM.
    amarsh95 and Rasmus12 like this.

41. I've found a tactic on strikerless.com by strikerlessGuido, that found the tactic new good so far, but I haven't completed a season yet. I'm currently managing Village United in the Jamaican second trier.

4-1-2-3-0 formation (Strikerless Counter-press 1.6)

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-11_00001.jpg
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-11_00002.jpg

42. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    4-3-3 (4-1-2-3 Wide) Luis Enrique Barca by Bophonet

[TATTICHE FM16] 4-3-3 (4-1-2-3 Larghi) LUIS ENRIQUE
    Got any screenshots of results/league tables? Looks a really well thought out tactic.

43. Amazing tactic on this french forum. Possession, CCC and clean sheet.
    For every team.

[4-3-3] Be the Best By G8® : Vos tactiques détaillées
    davidbarros2 and amarsh95 like this.

44. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-schermata-2015-12-12-alle-19.44.16.pngLook Here!!!
    Crane likes this.

45. Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulPlay View Post
    Amazing tactic on this french forum. Possession, CCC and clean sheet.
    For every team.

[4-3-3] Be the Best By G8® : Vos tactiques détaillées

Looks really promising, I like that the creator used it with a lot of different teams from different leagues. But. Even with Google Translate its difficult to grasp the tactic to its fullest.

Could you - who speaks french? - just write down the main guidelines for this tactic? There is something about "right side" - hes your main passer. Does he mean MCR or Ramdeuter?

46. Quote Originally Posted by Fulhamswede View Post
    Looks really promising, I like that the creator used it with a lot of different teams from different leagues. But. Even with Google Translate its difficult to grasp the tactic to its fullest.

Could you - who speaks french? - just write down the main guidelines for this tactic? There is something about "right side" - hes your main passer. Does he mean MCR or Ramdeuter?
    He say your DL right is the main passer.

47. Quote Originally Posted by Fulhamswede View Post

The main force of this tactic is the link on the right side between the fullback and the raumdeuter. The fullback is the main passer and he usually got the best game note.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO