Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

  1. Quote Originally Posted by broeckie84 View Post
    First game against united, I test many tactics with this game and I have difficult to beat them but with this tactic, easily !!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jacky33 View Post
    First game against united, I test many tactics with this game and I have difficult to beat them but with this tactic, easily !!!


    Amazing , Man U is a very good team at my game .
    Best tactic a try in fm 16 .

  3. Quote Originally Posted by broeckie84 View Post
    Amazing , Man U is a very good team at my game .
    Best tactic a try in fm 16 .
    It is the last version this tactic or he have a new ?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rushwood View Post
    Any instructions I need to be aware of? My korean is not that good
    So far i can translate : Free kicks are taken by : MCR
    Corner kicks are taken : MCR and DR

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jacky33 View Post
    It is the last version this tactic or he have a new ?
    I am using the old , the one in my screenshot .
    I did not try the new one .

  6. Quote Originally Posted by broeckie84 View Post
    I am using the old , the one in my screenshot .
    I did not try the new one .
    [16.2] [4123] 3톱 Whirl Wind (석삼전술 살짝 변형) - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아
    what it is the new ? He have 3 tactics. Thanks!
    Last edited by jacky33; 17/12/2015 at 10:33 AM.

  7. Yes thats the one .

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jacky33 View Post
    First game against united, I test many tactics with this game and I have difficult to beat them but with this tactic, easily !!!

    Please jacky give some advice, what training to use, and what to do with corner takers!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Tzokaras View Post
    Please jacky give some advice, what training to use, and what to do with corner takers!!
    It was just a game for test this tactic, I do nothing, just 'def position"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jacky33 View Post
    It was just a game for test this tactic, I do nothing, just 'def position"
    Was this test with the new patch mate?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Tzokaras View Post
    Was this test with the new patch mate?
    Yes



  12. Quote Originally Posted by jacky33 View Post
    First game against united, I test many tactics with this game and I have difficult to beat them but with this tactic, easily !!!

    So many goals from crosses, your center striker should be good in head, and your WB in crosses.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jacky33 View Post
    For me the 1.
    I use the second for hard away games and the first for the rest . And it seems to works .
    Beating Man U , Arsenal , City , Chelsea , Liverpool all at their ground .

  14. Jacky, where are the download links for those tactics? Can't seem to find them on the pages?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by broeckie84 View Post
    I use the second for hard away games and the first for the rest . And it seems to works .
    Beating Man U , Arsenal , City , Chelsea , Liverpool all at their ground .
    Could you please post links of the two tactics?
    Cant seem to download them from the original site.....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheTreble View Post
    Could you please post links of the two tactics?
    Cant seem to download them from the original site.....
    In all FMKorea tactics threads, there is a list of the attached files right at the start of the post . Just click the one with the .fmf extension.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    In all FMKorea tactics threads, there is a list of the attached files right at the start of the post . Just click the one with the .fmf extension.
    Thanks, got the first one, but in the second thread there's 3 different .fmf files....which do I download?

  18. End of the season , won BPL en CL .



    Top performers :




    Last edited by broeckie84; 17/12/2015 at 07:10 PM.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by broeckie84 View Post
    End of the season , won BPL en CL .



    Top performers :




    Training? Corner takers?

  20. suk san!!! good results nice play... some1 test please

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Tzokaras View Post
    Training? Corner takers?
    Balanced - High
    Att.movement

    I just pick the player with the best attributes .
    If someone can translate Korean , the tactic is even better i think .

  22. Corner MCR, DL, DR good chan young, when a free kick is waenman MCR Leave it to.


    Central defenders will be happy if they "always located at the rear 'Please put seonpeul,


    Running back amount of 'intrusion in the lead if possible' / If more than 16 flagship 'put the ball jechim car over to the other side'


    Striker 2: 1 Path, optional disappear from intrusion, incursion into the holes for defensive pass in a good position to shoot, and the like.


    When seonpeul to learn the tactical understanding and outstanding coaches to teach the players managed to ask if you agree to a shot, please give up when I do not like.


    These players lacking the ability to learn yen lower mean value.








    ps. 1
    Oh, and manage fraud management strength frightened important. Pre-match team talk ... especially after the first half, do you really critical conversation after the game, wrote a good guy Suko wise to listen.






    ps. 2
    Striker they struggle to build a strong squad and teamwork, vision, etc. If this is good, small yapsap one ace created by placing a sense of missed messages with Three Quattrocchi. If you leave about one leaving a trail across the page Quattrocchi. End to put this activity at the center was better.






    ps. 3
    The former alcohol tend to get a little more goals in the first half, the cause is physical.
    It is against teams that weakens the pressure that we are an easy fit for a pullback in late fall faster because fitness,
    If you have scored more than two goals in the first half started 10 minutes late and was slow tempo, pressing occasionally, usually for change, providing free prize draw to earn a little time to regain fitness and stamina Let your opponent. After about 55-60 minutes, you can make a similar overall power and give back to the restoration.






    ps. 4
    The tactics stress personal experience, I think the bar is raised high, and the relative proportion of this odds in the shot blocking ability, if I have to keep this team make the line described above is posted in the current international trend.
    But the line tactics have raised both the 'back room teolril risk.
    Especially when you start to do stupid even to the one people of central defenders I really trounced also fragile,
    Yireolttae an important oversight capability will.


    The first half ended one of the central defenders, even down to 6.5 GPA or less, mistakes unconditionally galgwo go beyond 2-3, and will be replaced deunga Lee haebeo all. It is the most likely cause of the central defender of admitted.
    The haejwoya always keep the concentration of the players. If pushed shares or 'Focus on defense' 'Focus' or touch-line team talk on the pitch when the middle yireongeo please.


    Also, when exceptionally good strikers is to make integrated yes write down this activity. We also urge galgwo attacker for a personal interview. Being so aggro opponent fabric line, we can create a space to serve full-back line. Please dared not exceed 6.7 rating striker replacement.
    No amount of activity in the first place and fighting spirit and aggressiveness when children fall recruited Do not hired.
    Of course, even the security guys like Messi falls but no matter. Trail gets to write Quattrocchi

  23. The Korean tactic plus TFF's devastator OI's is working wonders for my Hamburg team. 6 wins out of 7 and 3 clean sheets with that.

  24. Which Whirl Wind should i use? There are 3 different ones in the thread
    Last edited by Fulhamswede; 17/12/2015 at 11:03 PM.

  25. [QUOTE=broeckie84;2925716]Balanced - High
    Att.movement

    I just pick the player with the best attributes .
    If someone can translate Korean , the tactic is even better i think .[/QUOT
    which 2 tactics are u using?

  26. [QUOTE=gazzahutch;2925792]
    Quote Originally Posted by broeckie84 View Post
    Balanced - High
    Att.movement

    I just pick the player with the best attributes .
    If someone can translate Korean , the tactic is even better i think .[/QUOT
    which 2 tactics are u using?

    This one :
    1 - [16.1.1] [4-3-3 flat] Suk Sam (3? 3??) (?? 157? ??) - FM2016 ????? - ?????
    2 - [16.2] [4123] 3? Whirl Wind (???? ?? ??) - FM2016 ????? - ?????

  27. Those two Korean tactics are siiiiiick

  28. Quote Originally Posted by supersplash View Post
    Those two Korean tactics are siiiiiick
    what do you mean siick??? good siick or bad siick

  29. Quote Originally Posted by supersplash View Post
    Those two Korean tactics are siiiiiick
    the whirlwind tactic has 3 downloads which 1 is it?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dzozo87 View Post
    what do you mean siick??? good siick or bad siick
    Good sick. The 2nd one is a set

  31. Quote Originally Posted by gazzahutch View Post
    the whirlwind tactic has 3 downloads which 1 is it?
    Google translate the description

  32. Hey guys,
    after the patch 16.2 I had to change tactic, cause the last one was stop working. Anyway I find this Korean tactics and now I'm trying Suk Sam and it looks promising. But I would appreciate that some of you with a translate skills made new topic with instructions, because I have never been good at tweaking tactics, so I need help with a testing.
    My team is Catania Calcio 3th Italian division (btw the worst decision I'v ever made ). I don't like take a control of mid/top teams. Rather I prefer take a teams from lower division and grow with them.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by gazzahutch View Post
    the whirlwind tactic has 3 downloads which 1 is it?
    It has been updated, there is now a v2.
    As far as I can tell, the main change from v1 is that the left CD has a cover mentality and some changes in the closing down section of that CD.

    First link (vanco) is the normal one.
    This tactic has standard mentality and fluid team shape. Normal tempo, higher defensive line and shorter passing.

    Second link is google translated as a 'physical recovery' tactic. It has the 'take a breather' instruction. It has defensive mentality and flexible team shape. A normal defensive line, tighter marking and mixed passing.

    Third link is google translated as a 'defensive' tactic. It has defensive mentality, flexible team shape. Slightly higher defensive line, mixed passing. Compared to the standard tactic, both the instructions 'play out of defence' and 'prevent GK distribution' have been turned off.


    Therefore... first one is the standard. Third one more defensive so maybe use this one if under pressure. Second one is probably for sparing your energy when you are in a big lead.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Traquan View Post
    It has been updated, there is now a v2.
    As far as I can tell, the main change from v1 is that the left CD has a cover mentality and some changes in the closing down section of that CD.

    First link (vanco) is the normal one.
    This tactic has standard mentality and fluid team shape. Normal tempo, higher defensive line and shorter passing.

    Second link is google translated as a 'physical recovery' tactic. It has the 'take a breather' instruction. It has defensive mentality and flexible team shape. A normal defensive line, tighter marking and mixed passing.

    Third link is google translated as a 'defensive' tactic. It has defensive mentality, flexible team shape. Slightly higher defensive line, mixed passing. Compared to the standard tactic, both the instructions 'play out of defence' and 'prevent GK distribution' have been turned off.


    Therefore... first one is the standard. Third one more defensive so maybe use this one if under pressure. Second one is probably for sparing your energy when you are in a big lead.
    Close, but from reading the description a bit closer, the 2nd tactic (Physical recovery) is for use in the first 15-20 minutes of the 2nd half if you are not behind. This will mean that your team will hold their condition while the AI gets into the red conditional percentages. The user then changes back to the 1st tactic and will, due to physical surplus, be able to score additional goals.

    Additionally, from my own experience, i would still use the 16.1.1 tactic (flat 4-3-3) when at home against weaker opposition as it seems to be, by far, the best tactic offensively.

  35. Playing with Suk Sam with Reims (3rd season) and it is simply unbelievable !
    (switched from the OM game)

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2015-12-19-%C3%A0-00.40.30.png

    My young striker formed at club just scored 16 goals in those last 14 games (!!)

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2015-12-19-%C3%A0-00.41.18.png

    Simply fantastic !

  36. Quote Originally Posted by piquenbaur View Post
    please can someone post the links for the korean tactics? i can't find them
    you have all the tactics here FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아

  37. Quote Originally Posted by victorjol View Post
    Playing with Suk Sam with Reims (3rd season) and it is simply unbelievable !
    (switched from the OM game)

    Attachment 1000461

    My young striker formed at club just scored 16 goals in those last 14 games (!!)

    Attachment 1000462

    Simply fantastic !
    did you use the tactic home and away?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by gazzahutch View Post
    did you use the tactic home and away?
    Yup !

  39. Quote Originally Posted by victorjol View Post
    Playing with Suk Sam with Reims (3rd season) and it is simply unbelievable !
    (switched from the OM game)

    Attachment 1000461

    My young striker formed at club just scored 16 goals in those last 14 games (!!)

    Attachment 1000462

    Simply fantastic !
    Which OI do you use?

  40. I've been using suk sam vanco for my Arsenal Save, First Season - Won everything and beat Chelseas record for most points in BPL. Jonathan Calleri Finished top goal scorer for me scoring 39 in 41 games he also finished top scorer of the BPL and won English football of the year so quite happy with this tactic.

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-20_00001.jpg Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-20_00002.jpg

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-20_00003.jpg Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-20_00005.jpg
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-20_00007.jpg Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-2015-12-20_00008.jpg
    Last edited by SaNgGoLd; 20/12/2015 at 02:46 AM.
    victorjol likes this.

  41. a FMKOREA version 424 :







    training,not understand the language,but we can guess them with the colour.

    [424 ATTK x ATTK FInal Ver]_24C145F4-F67C-432F-848E-8BC579D5878D.fmf

  42. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    a FMKOREA version 424 :


    Attachment 1000979


    Attachment 1000980

    training,not understand the language,but we can guess them with the colour.

    Attachment 1000981
    did you test it ?

  43. Quote Originally Posted by jacky33 View Post
    did you test it ?
    just start a new season now,still testing it

  44. There's already a thread on that 4-2-4 iirc

  45. How do you download suk sam, I keep pressing the floppy disk button and nothing, can someone post it here, does it work as well on 16.2?

    LE:
    NVMD: It's the .fmf file at the start of the topic, in the header.
    Last edited by Ethan88; 20/12/2015 at 09:18 AM.

  46. Quote Originally Posted by Fusershift View Post
    There's already a thread on that 4-2-4 iirc
    any link ?
    i need a reference,what result other ppl using it.

    & tactic beed updated on 17 dec

  47. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    any link ?
    i need a reference,what result other ppl using it.

    & tactic beed updated on 17 dec
    [4-2-4] ATTK x ATTK Final Ver (Re-edited to Eng)

  48. hello everyone! Suk sam vanco works for new patch?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO