36 year old c.ronaldo in T position

Walcott Berardi A.Sanchez are good?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Pampu7 View Post
    Walcott Berardi A.Sanchez are good?
    should be good

3. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    best counter attack so far:

36 year old c.ronaldo in T position

Man please tell how can i put fans in the stadium, when i play the stadium is empty, only the voice of the crowd

4. any tactic of yours for small clubs ? I am coaching only such teams mate.

5. Quote Originally Posted by crusho79 View Post
    There you go mate, my latest result away in Europe using 911 with WHU :

Attachment 1001847 Attachment 1001848

To be more aggressive and have better results, use this OI :

Attachment 1001849
    any tactic of yours for small clubs ? I am coaching only such teams mate.
    silenceborn likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tzokaras View Post
    Man please tell how can i put fans in the stadium, when i play the stadium is empty, only the voice of the crowd
    check you match setting in preferences manu,search for crowd & seats

7. Quote Originally Posted by kpsia518 View Post
    Any O.I for this tactic, i cant get it translated

8. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty111 View Post
    NO OI

9. 4231 Total Football, I believe it's from the from the same creator of Mahluk: Total Football! - FM 2016 Taktikler - FMTürkiye.Net - Türkiye'nin Football Manager Platformu

Hem atak hemde pas oyunu oynamak isteyenlerdenseniz bu taktik tam size göre.

(Size bir Mahluk etkisi verecek demiyorum, güzel futbol etkisi istiyorsanız kullanın!)

Taktik Görüntüsü

Talimatlar

Sezon Öncesi Antrenmanları

Sezon Sonrası Antrenmanları

Rakip Takım Talimatları

Taktik Analizleri

Fikstür

Bazı Maçlar

Çok press yaparak rakiplerin rahat pas yapmasını engelliyoruz!

Puan Tablosu

10. There is no mahluk,) there is just stolen one,) that's why he screwed up after patch,) besides his comments about game in Turkish forum is just childish,) I don't think so he has even any idea about game and tactical set up,)
    wladcas likes this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by crusho79 View Post
    There you go mate!

First Tweak: for teams like Everton, WestHamU... etc

Attachment 1001720

911_9F3FEA3E-3E56-4255-8EE9-391309B40387

Second: for Arsenal, Utd., City... etc

Attachment 1001721

TFF DEVASTATOR V6 - Crusho Tweak 442 FM16.2_4E061023-B5C6-4939-AB1B-D44CA8C492A5
    Wow this 911 tweak you've done is awesome!! Playing with Everton 3rd season, got a good team but not world beaters, just won the league and FA cup using a mixture of this tactic and another good one i found. Well played mate, people should check this out

12. Quote Originally Posted by sixx1402 View Post
    Wow this 911 tweak you've done is awesome!! Playing with Everton 3rd season, got a good team but not world beaters, just won the league and FA cup using a mixture of this tactic and another good one i found. Well played mate, people should check this out
    Thx, it`s a fun tactic.

13. Quote Originally Posted by crusho79 View Post
    Thx, it`s a fun tactic.
    Creates a lot of clear cut chances and its pretty solid at the back, one of the best for this patch i reckon

14. Quote Originally Posted by crusho79 View Post
    There you go mate!

First Tweak: for teams like Everton, WestHamU... etc

Attachment 1001720

911_9F3FEA3E-3E56-4255-8EE9-391309B40387

Second: for Arsenal, Utd., City... etc

Attachment 1001721

TFF DEVASTATOR V6 - Crusho Tweak 442 FM16.2_4E061023-B5C6-4939-AB1B-D44CA8C492A5
    I started a new save with AFC Bournemouth - gave you tactic a try and I'm fck*ng amazed:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-12-27_00002.jpg
Views:	2914
Size:	291.5 KB
ID:	1003231 Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-12-27_00003.jpg
Views:	2857
Size:	291.6 KB
ID:	1003232 Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-12-27_00001.jpg
Views:	2856
Size:	212.7 KB
ID:	1003230 Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-12-27_00004.jpg
Views:	2860
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	1003233

Training & OI from TFF!

Never had such an success with an underdog like that!!! Amazing tactic mate
    Last edited by solounamigo; 27/12/2015 at 10:38 PM.
    rrepek and tzahy like this.

15. Quote Originally Posted by solounamigo View Post
    I started a new save with AFC Bournemouth - gave you tactic a try and I'm fck*ng amazed:

Attachment 1003231 Attachment 1003232 Attachment 1003230 Attachment 1003233

Training & OI from TFF!

Never had such an success!!! Amazing tactic mate )

which of the tactics you used, Everton, west ham or Man C, Arsenal?

16. Quote Originally Posted by solounamigo View Post

Attachment 1003231 Attachment 1003232 Attachment 1003230 Attachment 1003233

Training & OI from TFF!

LoL... Now that`s what i`m talking about!
    I knew it`s a good tweak... BUT NOT THAT GOOD!!!

Enjoy your save!
    solounamigo and Rasmus12 like this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by solounamigo View Post

Training & OI from TFF!

911? Or v6 tweaked?

18. I used the v6 tweaked mates . Can't wait to try this in my second season

19. Quote Originally Posted by solounamigo View Post
    I used the v6 tweaked mates . Can't wait to try this in my second season
    do you used simulation?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rasmus12 View Post
    do you used simulation?
    No, I play every game myself and use teamshouts as often as I can (encourage)
    Rasmus12 likes this.

21. I Don't know if anyone has posted this tactic yet, but on SI Games forum is excellent tactic called 1-2-2-3-3 Tweebier plug and play great results. I used it on two saved test games in Holland & France where I started unemployed and I've taken a job with bottom half league club in the second tier of that country between October/December of 2015. And won promotion to the top tier, plus second tier league title in the first season without buying in any new players and just working with one's I have.

It's worth a go at the tactic, there's two tactics: for a strong team use attacking tactic and for a weaker team use control tactic.

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-jbcqdp1.jpg

Created by Tweebier

1-2-2-3-3 Tweebier plug and play great results
    johncegom likes this.

22. Tianxia - All Under Heaven for 16.2

Working pretty good for me so far. Really solid.

23. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty111 View Post
    Dude! Seriously. STFU! You spam every single thread with this question. Read the flippin OP. If he doesn't mention OI's then that means he doesn't use any. It doesn't mean you can't use any, it just mean that he didn't use them. If he mentions the use of OIs, then that means he uses them. Quit spamming threads. How hard is it to understand that if they don't mention OIs then that means they didn't use any. If they were used, the OPs would flippin mention them. Plus, why are you so obsessed with a very insignificant part of a tactic?

You will never need to ask this question again because if they do use OIs, it will be mentioned in the OP, and if they don't mention it, then that means they don't use them.
    Last edited by USMNT; 31/12/2015 at 11:00 PM.
    Timych and Sjaarti like this.

24. [16.2][4-2-3-1] 토트넘 Just Cross - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아

Pretty good tbf.
    Tested it with the Testing Premier League Database (both ones) and it was great.

25. Hello try this tactic!! is very nice [FM 2016] 4x4x2 Losango [email protected]€ V3 - Clube Manager Portugal (FM2016) 4-4-2 i have amazing results!

26. Is there any Tactic that does not rely on Crossing ? It seems as though every tactic in this years FM is all about crossing and nothing else . what happened to carving open defences and through balls ? Seems its a thing of the past ?
    feche likes this.

27. Quote Originally Posted by sdbrook View Post
    I Don't know if anyone has posted this tactic yet, but on SI Games forum is excellent tactic called 1-2-2-3-3 Tweebier plug and play great results. I used it on two saved test games in Holland & France where I started unemployed and I've taken a job with bottom half league club in the second tier of that country between October/December of 2015. And won promotion to the top tier, plus second tier league title in the first season without buying in any new players and just working with one's I have.

It's worth a go at the tactic, there's two tactics: for a strong team use attacking tactic and for a weaker team use control tactic.

Created by Tweebier

yes i saw this 1 and tested it for a while, very good.

28. Quote Originally Posted by USMNT View Post
    Dude! Seriously. STFU! You spam every single thread with this question. Read the flippin OP. If he doesn't mention OI's then that means he doesn't use any. It doesn't mean you can't use any, it just mean that he didn't use them. If he mentions the use of OIs, then that means he uses them. Quit spamming threads. How hard is it to understand that if they don't mention OIs then that means they didn't use any. If they were used, the OPs would flippin mention them. Plus, why are you so obsessed with a very insignificant part of a tactic?

You will never need to ask this question again because if they do use OIs, it will be mentioned in the OP, and if they don't mention it, then that means they don't use them.

Well... that escalated quickly

29. Quote Originally Posted by sdbrook View Post
    I Don't know if anyone has posted this tactic yet, but on SI Games forum is excellent tactic called 1-2-2-3-3 Tweebier plug and play great results. I used it on two saved test games in Holland & France where I started unemployed and I've taken a job with bottom half league club in the second tier of that country between October/December of 2015. And won promotion to the top tier, plus second tier league title in the first season without buying in any new players and just working with one's I have.

Attachment 1004187

Created by Tweebier

i think it's the best tactic i tried so far .
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-sky-bet-league-1_-overview-stages-3.png Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-sky-bet-league-1_-overview-stages-4.png Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-sky-bet-league-1_-stats-player-stats.png
    straight promotion after promotion.
    White Europe likes this.

30. and again, a-maz-ing tactic!

1st season in Championship - 14th/predicted 24th
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-sky-bet-championship_-overview-stages.png
    2nd season in Championship -1st/predicted 20th
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-sky-bet-championship_-overview-stages-2.png Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-sky-bet-championship_-overview-stages-3.png
    worth to add, that all those achievements are only thanks to free transfers and loans, eventually some small amount of money transfers, cos so far my the biggest transfer budget ever was.. wait for it.. 2mln of pounds.
    only instant result, just one game - last of the season - i did normally, cos i needed to win it to grab straight promotion or even champion. it worked, cos my WBL grabbed red card, so i did proper changes and i won 1-3, Lvpool lost, so i won the whole league .
    Premier League and big money to spend - WELCOME .

31. Quote Originally Posted by abbes View Post
    and again, a-maz-ing tactic!

1st season in Championship - 14th/predicted 24th
    Attachment 1006321
    2nd season in Championship -1st/predicted 20th
    Attachment 1006322 Attachment 1006323
    worth to add, that all those achievements are only thanks to free transfers and loans, eventually some small amount of money transfers, cos so far my the biggest transfer budget ever was.. wait for it.. 2mln of pounds.
    only instant result, just one game - last of the season - i did normally, cos i needed to win it to grab straight promotion or even champion. it worked, cos my WBL grabbed red card, so i did proper changes and i won 1-3, Lvpool lost, so i won the whole league .
    Premier League and big money to spend - WELCOME .
    control or the other one?

32. first season i was using only control, cos i was heavy underdog.
    second season i was using control when underdog or even, and attacking one when i was a big fav, when fav just a bit - then still control.

33. Quote Originally Posted by abbes View Post
    first season i was using only control, cos i was heavy underdog.
    second season i was using control when underdog or even, and attacking one when i was a big fav, when fav just a bit - then still control.
    tried it two games got beat 7-1 and 6-1 what the fuck haha

34. Marcelo Bielsa Tactics by Bophonet

[TATTICHE FM16] 4-2-3-1/3-3-3-1 MARCELO BIELSA
    Crane likes this.

35. give it a time bruv, chamions season i started with 5 games without win + 5 games without win from previous season as well . so it was together 10 games without win, morale totally fucked up, but then.. bang .

36. Quote Originally Posted by marksmithlfc View Post
    Is there any Tactic that does not rely on Crossing ? It seems as though every tactic in this years FM is all about crossing and nothing else . what happened to carving open defences and through balls ? Seems its a thing of the past ?

Well most goals IRL come from crosses, so...

37. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Marcelo Bielsa Tactics by Bophonet

Great work Bophonet, love the replications of real football managers tactics. Who've you got lined up next?

38. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-friendly_-matches-fixtures-results.png
    okay, that game was with some very very small reputation team, but even if so... i never ever had result like this before, honestly . attacking version of Tweebier .
    Sirrafone, White Europe and tzahy like this.

39. can you post a picture with the player instructions if there are any? i'm playing the fm touch 2016 and i can't download fmf files. FMT uses .tac extension for tactics. the tactic seems very good.

40. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Marcelo Bielsa Tactics by Bophonet

Hey dude,i have one question about your tactic and i don't speak italian so i'll post it here. Do you recommend to use the 3 defender vs 2 strikers like Bielsa does?

41. can u upload this tactic? mediafire dont work...

42. Quote Originally Posted by jednooki View Post
    can u upload this tactic? mediafire dont work...
    There is nothing wrong with the mediafire link at present if you try again.

43. i don't know if that this one is already here but:
    [16.2.0] Guru's Magic Square (4-3-3) - Team Z

44. Quote Originally Posted by marcomorais View Post
    i don't know if that this one is already here but:
    [16.2.0] Guru's Magic Square (4-3-3) - Team Z
    download dont work for me

45. Quote Originally Posted by Pampu7 View Post
    Try a different browser, it didn't work on FF but did on IE for me.
    Pampu7 likes this.

46. Quote Originally Posted by Pampu7 View Post

4-3-3_Guru
    Pampu7 likes this.

47. Any O.I for Guru anyone ?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO