Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

  1. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    Any pictures or anything mate?

  2. Quote Originally Posted by saddworth View Post
    Any pictures or anything mate?
    no... its poor tactic
    DoubleR likes this.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    no... its poor tactic
    What's your current best tactic ?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty111 View Post
    What's your current best tactic ?
    LI4MPS 4-1-2-3 Perfection
    ILoveLamp likes this.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    Was the best tactic for me too. Counter mentality also worked (finished 2nd first season with default Sampdoria)
    White Europe likes this.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLamp View Post
    Was the best tactic for me too. Counter mentality also worked (finished 2nd first season with default Sampdoria)
    have u favorite tactic Wanker? what worked best for you?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    have u favorite tactic Wanker? what worked best for you?
    so OIs also asstistant fro you ?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty111 View Post
    so OIs also asstistant fro you ?
    no OI in fmc

  9. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    have u favorite tactic Wanker? what worked best for you?
    Perfection, Knap 451 and a tactic called Norse (was a 442) were my favourites.

    Game was just shit and far too random for me. I like to plug and play and it was almost impossible

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty111 View Post
    so OIs also asstistant fro you ?
    I played FM Touch/Classic so I no OIs (however I think the assistant might use them when we instant result hence the random results!)
    White Europe likes this.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLamp View Post
    Perfection, Knap 451 and a tactic called Norse (was a 442) were my favourites.

    Game was just shit and far too random for me. I like to plug and play and it was almost impossible



    I played FM Touch/Classic so I no OIs (however I think the assistant might use them when we instant result hence the random results!)
    Link of 4-4-2 norse please?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Pampu7 View Post
    Link of 4-4-2 norse please?
    Don't know where I downloaded it from. Maybe Steam Workshop

  12. Quote Originally Posted by saddworth View Post
    Any pictures or anything mate?
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-d7580908848f2a8aaac8f78db70a7109.pngTactics from differant forums {around the world}-c2405ae747a9f6237afd0fcd21083e74.jpg

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Pampu7 View Post
    Link of 4-4-2 norse please?
    Classic 4-4-2 (tested in Vanarama, Championship, and Premier League)

    good luck)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by marcomorais View Post
    which tac?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Pampu7 View Post
    Link of 4-4-2 norse please?
    Norse_4697967B-1209-4302-A73F-E0AC02605F5C.fmf i think it's this one.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by McFly92 View Post
    which tac?
    [16.2.0] Guru's Magic Square (4-3-3) - Team Z

  17. Hi all of you, do you think we can create a tactic similar to the old il devasto, because based on m little experience i saw that crosses give good chance to score but not crosses from the line crosses from far post because our forwards are running to the opposite camp then i think if we find a way ti create a tac wich allow a lot of crosses it will probably create a lot of chances, but the tac have to be strong in the midfield and give some good possession and no chance to the other team, if someone knows tha kind of tac i'll be happy to try it or if there's a link to explainations about how make his own tac thanks

  18. there is a tactic in fmkorea.com


    [16.2][4-4-2] Mestalla 442. 발렌시아 첫시즌 우승 두번째시즌 4관왕 - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아


    Anybody have time to test it ?
    No with instant result
    Last edited by octapous; 10/01/2016 at 04:30 PM.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by octapous View Post
    there is a tactic in fmkorea.com


    [16.2][4-4-2] Mestalla 442. 발렌시아 첫시즌 우승 두번째시즌 4관왕 - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아


    Anybody have time to test it ?
    No with instant result
    Yep sadly it sucks.. move along


  20. Quote Originally Posted by robinsongg View Post
    I'm loading up a new save to test one of mine so I'll try this out with a different team too

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GobBluthJD View Post
    I'm loading up a new save to test one of mine so I'll try this out with a different team too
    Thank you! this results on fmkorea are little unreal....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by robinsongg View Post
    Thank you! this results on fmkorea are little unreal....
    Results are from 2021, it would be unreal they were from the first season.
    GobBluthJD likes this.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    Results are from 2021, it would be unreal they were from the first season.
    Yea, it's not that great. Any tactic can give those results by 2021 - but try it in 2015 and it's very average.
    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-screen-shot-2016-01-10-12.27.27-pm.png

  24. Can someone post here the tactic from the FM-Korea plz?

  25. [QUOTE=robinsongg;2937184]Somebody can check this tactics? have 38 likes and 0 dislikes

    on fmkorea
    [16.2][4-2-3-1] 마지막수정 111득점 9실점 점유율62% 무패우승 87경기무패중 극강밸런스전술 - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아[/QUT

    AMAZING TACTIC!!!!

    I'M MILAN, AFTER 10 MATCHES 2 D 8L I TRY THIS TACTIC AND: 6W 1D

  26. Quote Originally Posted by fabrizioadriano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robinsongg View Post
    Somebody can check this tactics? have 38 likes and 0 dislikes

    on fmkorea
    [16.2][4-2-3-1] 마지막수정 111득점 9실점 점유율62% 무패우승 87경기무패중 극강밸런스전술 - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아[/QUT

    AMAZING TACTIC!!!!

    I'M MILAN, AFTER 10 MATCHES 2 D 8L I TRY THIS TACTIC AND: 6W 1D
    1) so this is year 2020 version:




    http://www.fmkorea.com/288772702

    2) this is another one,year 2019 version,from same player.
    [16.2][4231토트넘] 잉?여기 홈 아니었어? 집 같이 편안한 전술 - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아





    3)& this is another version,from other players :



    [16.2.0] [4-2-3-1] 중소규모 구단과 아스널을 위한 전술. (평득/평실: 2.3 / 0.8) - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아

    look like almost same idea.
    Last edited by kpsia518; 11/01/2016 at 06:49 AM.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by abbes View Post
    Attachment 1006770
    okay, that game was with some very very small reputation team, but even if so... i never ever had result like this before, honestly . attacking version of Tweebier .
    You can share tac for me )))

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thanhtrung9566 View Post
    You can share tac for me )))


    +1

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thanhtrung9566 View Post
    You can share tac for me )))
    +1

  30. Quote Originally Posted by totti365 View Post
    +1
    It's on Sigames forum

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Pampu7 View Post
    It's on Sigames forum
    Yeah, but there are quite a lot of tactics there. Any idea how it's called?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Bren98 View Post
    Yeah, but there are quite a lot of tactics there. Any idea how it's called?


    post 382 page 39

    it's 1-2-2-3-3 Tweebier plug and play great results


  33. I posted on SI but somehow I can't create a thread here and share with you guys.

    Here's what I tweaked out.

    h tp://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/449618-Tiki-Taka-2323-Possession-and-Gegenpressing-Football

    I can't post link so add a "t" at the "h tp"

  34. Quote Originally Posted by skyline72 View Post
    I posted on SI but somehow I can't create a thread here and share with you guys.

    Here's what I tweaked out.

    h tp://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/449618-Tiki-Taka-2323-Possession-and-Gegenpressing-Football

    I can't post link so add a "t" at the "h tp"
    not result you

  35. [4-3-3] Be the Best By BlueG8® - FMEurope.net

    I know you guys love a decent tactic from around the world. This one is very solid. Good results in Will's underdog testing league and I have seen really nice football with Chelsea in the Prem first season and Portsmouth first season in the Prem (after consecutive promotions with another tactic).

    Worth a look. TIP - full backs are important and if the RMD isn't performing rotate with the IF support or the attacker. Seems to get them playing better rather than subbing
    davidbarros2 likes this.

  36. [16.2.0][4-3-3] Shinyru - TikitakaV1, V2 수정완료 - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아

    Using V2 with Newcastle, first season, and having very good results. The football is a joy to watch, lots of possession. Solid at the back as well.


  37. best tactic for barca?


  38. Quote Originally Posted by CR#7 View Post
    best tactic for barca?
    FFS mate. any tactic brings you glory when your Barcelona. taker control of Espanyol or Malaga finish top 3 and it's better than winning La Liga with Barcelona.
    hal107, dimakouv and GobBluthJD like this.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by loughranb View Post
    [4-3-3] Be the Best By BlueG8® - FMEurope.net

    I know you guys love a decent tactic from around the world. This one is very solid. Good results in Will's underdog testing league and I have seen really nice football with Chelsea in the Prem first season and Portsmouth first season in the Prem (after consecutive promotions with another tactic).

    Worth a look. TIP - full backs are important and if the RMD isn't performing rotate with the IF support or the attacker. Seems to get them playing better rather than subbing
    im giving this tactic a try but what match prep does the creator recommend ??

  40. I take a common sense approach according to opponent, home or away etc. Often listen to scout reports e.g. opposition good / bad at set pieces. Have a save mixed with the Shinryu v2 tactic from a page or two back and can't decide which is best to be honest

  41. Quote Originally Posted by loughranb View Post
    I take a common sense approach according to opponent, home or away etc. Often listen to scout reports e.g. opposition good / bad at set pieces. Have a save mixed with the Shinryu v2 tactic from a page or two back and can't decide which is best to be honest
    Can you paste a download link for these two tactics mate? The french one has 3 or 4 versions so I don't which one to try, and I can't get on the Shinryu site at all, my computer is a bit of a bastard at times

  42. Quote Originally Posted by Falcon 09 View Post
    Can you paste a download link for these two tactics mate? The french one has 3 or 4 versions so I don't which one to try, and I can't get on the Shinryu site at all, my computer is a bit of a bastard at times
    The French one is 4-3-3 Be The Best By BlueG8®_371A00B4-93C7-40C5-8EF4-38C458E4E279

    and the other one looks like it has been removed. To be honest I think the French one is better. I am going back to it. I may try changing the RMD to an IF attack but overall I think creates a bit more. The Koren one has a lot of needless possession. Makes it tough to break teams down if they sit behind the ball

  43. Cheers dude, I'll give this a whirl. He had 3 or versions, I couldn't tell if he was saying Version 1 was the best or not. I should have learnt french at school haha

  44. ANY GOOD 4-2-3-1 formation on here

  45. Quote Originally Posted by corofin2k12 View Post
    ANY GOOD 4-2-3-1 formation on here
    Have you tested the "Mahluk v5" tactic?

  46. no where can i find it ?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO