Like Tree468Likes

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

1. Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

Put tactics in here from different web sites

list of tactics post #2
    Last edited by cragswfc; 18/11/2015 at 08:23 PM.
    Qetesh likes this.

2. The Jurgen Klopp tactic in FM Korea is very good too.

3. Quote Originally Posted by feche View Post
    The Jurgen Klopp tactic in FM Korea is very good too.
    Do you have a link?

4. Quote Originally Posted by angryamy View Post
    Do you have a link?
    [16.1.1] 4-2-3-1 Jurgen Klopp Edition (파일 잘못 올려서 AM 7:00 수정) - FM2016 전술자료실

H is for home games - attacking mentality.
    A is for away games - counter-attacking for away games or against stronger opposition.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Herowolf; 17/11/2015 at 12:20 PM.
    hino, Harryy and Fkleppe like this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by angryamy View Post
    Do you have a link?

There's two tactics, Home and Away

6. but download link

7. Quote Originally Posted by feche View Post
    The Jurgen Klopp tactic in FM Korea is very good too.

Have you tried it? If so, with what team?

8. ...

How to download Klopp tactic?

9. I cant seem to find anything regarding OI in the Klopp formation, have any of you stumpeled on that?

10. Quote Originally Posted by goberg View Post
    I cant seem to find anything regarding OI in the Klopp formation, have any of you stumpeled on that?
    Doesn't mention anything about OIs.

For the others I've added the tactics into Post #5.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Herowolf View Post

A is for away games - counter-attacking for away games or against stronger opposition.
    Whats your opinion about the tactic?

12. i'm currently testing klopps, with the other one shin something?? anyway i've set the tacs and gone on holiday untill feb, i'll report back with the findings.

Done, mixed results, after 29 premier league game, Klopps tac with Arsenal finished played 29, won 21 D 4 L 4

With the shin tac, I got sacked as Chelsea boss so not looking good on that one
    Last edited by umboma; 17/11/2015 at 01:01 PM.
    pilmalm likes this.

13. Quote Originally Posted by pilmalm View Post
    Whats your opinion about the tactic?
    I haven't used it yet, was hopefully being helpful to others that wanted the .fmf files.
    pilmalm likes this.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Herowolf View Post

THESE TACTICS ARE SAVING MY SEASON!!!! SPOT ON!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by umboma View Post
    i'm currently testing klopps, with the other one shin something?? anyway i've set the tacs and gone on holiday untill feb, i'll report back with the findings.

Done, mixed results, after 29 premier league game, Klopps tac with Arsenal finished played 29, won 21 D 4 L 4

going on holiday isn't a fair way to test, your AM changes tactics mid match etc

16. I've been testing a bunch of tactics from the FM Korea forums. The earlier mentioned Jurgen Klopp Edition tactics got me mixed results, though they are certainly better than the Shinyru tactics (versions 2.0 and 3.0) in my opinion. People are still experimenting and tinkering a lot.. finding out what works and what doesn't for this ME.
    ChristianEriksen likes this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by umboma View Post
    i'm currently testing klopps, with the other one shin something?? anyway i've set the tacs and gone on holiday untill feb, i'll report back with the findings.

Whataver results you find, trash them. Don't bother posting them on here. When you holiday, your Asst Manager takes over and does his own thing. He will keep the formation, but will make is own changes/adjustments. So, you really aren't going to find out the true ability of the tactic by going on holiday.
    tzahy likes this.

18. I'm using with Bayer Leverkusen, it's pretty good tho.

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-snap-2015-11-17-16.09.08.png

19. Quote Originally Posted by pilmalm View Post
    Have you tried it? If so, with what team?
    I tried with Liverpool of course. No signings. Very solid at the back and the goles came from everyone.

Mignolet

Clyne
    Skrtl
    Sakho
    Moreno

Lucas
    Allen/Henderson when fit

Lallana
    Coutinho
    Firmino

Benteke/Sturridge when fit.

Milner played a lot of games and he delivered goals and assists. Excellent player to have.

20. Man United

Anyone tryed these tactics with Man United? Im really struggeling actually even though i would think that these tactics would suit United`s squad.

Im leaking goals and not really scoring..

21. Started with Arsenal, 8-1 vs Barcelona at Emirates. And Bravo saved a few...

22. for those who have tested what works best.....home or away? do you use only one or both of the tactics? thanks

23. Quote Originally Posted by Runeaa View Post
    Anyone tryed these tactics with Man United? Im really struggeling actually even though i would think that these tactics would suit United`s squad.

Im leaking goals and not really scoring..
    I tested if with united too and it was dreadful, my defence was non existent although i did score a few goals to many 4-2, 3-3 2-4 games

24. Quote Originally Posted by Bujakaa View Post
    Witch Klopp one works better? Home or away?
    it is written alredy, when you are home you should use "H" tactick, when you are away you should use "A" tactick!

25. Porto Fairytale Tactics FM16

I am using the Barca Style tactic and it is working great for me so far.
    cragswfc likes this.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Hertha BSC View Post
    Porto Fairytale Tactics FM16

I am using the Barca Style tactic and it is working great for me so far.
    With what team are you using it?
    cragswfc likes this.

27. Football Manager by Vodu | FM2016 | Tacticas | Vodu 4231 Stoned 16.1

Link: http://www.filedropper.com/vodu4231s...3-a253bdc96e44
    Link: https://www.facebook.com/Football-Ma...7511670948205/

28. I have VERY GOOD results with a tactic named FOURFOURTWO in steamshop.

If you sort tactics by "Most Rescent" you will find it easily.

29. Testing Klopp with Milan, decided to didn't strengthen my cavalry and not disappointed.
    I also made a little adjustment to suit my player, change the DM role to DLP and CD C into BPD D
    Result 10 match 9W 1D 0L
    A little note, This tactic didn't suits for you who love to control the match with high ball possession. The ball possession mostly around 48-52%.

Tactics from differant forums {around the world}-schedule_-senior-fixtures.pngTactics from differant forums {around the world}-tactics_-overview.png

30. Quote Originally Posted by Djibril Cisse View Post
    I have VERY GOOD results with a tactic named FOURFOURTWO in steamshop.

If you sort tactics by "Most Rescent" you will find it easily.
    Nice, Any tips for it? All in French I think.

31. [16.1.1] 07~08 Alex Ferguson Tactic 4-4-2 (알렉슨 퍼거슨 전술) - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아 i haven't tried this myself but it looks good and the results look good. Its a fergi 442

32. Its a very good tactic i get good results with fc Utrecht

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9060 met Tapatalk

33. going to test Ferguson one

34. Quote Originally Posted by mojam99 View Post
    [16.1.1] 07~08 Alex Ferguson Tactic 4-4-2 (알렉슨 퍼거슨 전술) - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아 i haven't tried this myself but it looks good and the results look good. Its a fergi 442
    I get a login screen with the link, Can you post the tactic?

35. Quote Originally Posted by mojam99 View Post
    [16.1.1] 07~08 Alex Ferguson Tactic 4-4-2 (알렉슨 퍼거슨 전술) - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아 i haven't tried this myself but it looks good and the results look good. Its a fergi 442
    upload it as the tactic been took down

36. DAWNBRINGER..........for FM16

Greetings Managers,

I wasn't sure i'd be posting a tactic this year, the forum's been a bit quiet and i'm not sure there's much appetite for them anymore, however a few people asked me for something so i'm happy to share what I've got.

I think the days of just plugging in a tactic and steaming up the league without any thought or effort are pretty much gone, thank god. The Match Engine is pretty robust these days, as should be, which means we have to work a little harder for our success which makes it all the more rewarding when we achieve it.

So, whilst the tactic is proven, I firmly believe you will now have to get all of the other managerial elements basically correct for you to see it at its full potential.

In other words, you need to be a good manager……. which is the whole point of the game after all.

A game can be lost in the pre-match press conference or at half time or with a poor player conversation or through suddenly having to field multiple players who are not match fit due to poor squad management.

A good tactic is no longer guaranteed to override poor management.

Poor management will likely override a good tactic.

Only good management & good tactics guarantees long term success.

So, after all that, I have found a system of play I like. I have exceeded expectations with both the strongest team in the league and more importantly the weakest and combined with selective recruitment I believe anyone can use it and improve year on year to meet your chosen objectives as long as you combine it with sensible management.

I built the tactics to satisfy my own preference for entertaining, high tempo, fairly direct football with lots of variety in play and a solid defensive platform.

Here’s what I ended up with.
    DAWNBRINGER

http://i.imgur.com/DqqaemC.jpg

Formation

Yes, it’s an asymmetric 4-2-3-1.

I was seeking good pitch coverage, a balance of threats from wide and thru the middle, vertical & horizontal runners and defensive solidity.

This is the formation, combination of roles & duties which enabled me to achieve what I’m after.

The System

Key to the success of the system is the wide play, which works differently on either flank. On one side we have a RMD supported by a more conservative Full Back, on the other a ‘full on’ attacking full back with loads of space to attack.

Cover is provided by 2 BWM, its unusual not to have a ‘sitter’ in this formation (BWM’s are highly mobile, closing down etc) but due to the fact that all the players in the AM strata operate quite deep and when out of possession get in front of the ball it gives us a really solid 4-5-1 shape in defence. The RMD is a bit hit & miss defensively but our conservative Full Back behind him provides cover.

Our 2 central midfielders, although defensively minded are ideally situated to build attacks, more often than not feeding the ball into one flank or another or thru the middle if an obvious pass is on.

The main issue with FM16 is ‘quality of chance’, I had tactics which resulted in more shots at goal but were a bit hit & miss as they were not good chances.

By essentially spreading 5 players across the width of the penalty area, slightly staggering their depth we are able to create a good number of high quality chances due to players being unmarked and in space.

RESULTS

http://i.imgur.com/MjQbywi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8ONssan.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/8ONssan.jpg

Smashed it with City, won League Cup, lost in Champions League final vs Bayern but comfortably saw off Lazio, Chelsea & Real Madrid over 2 legs. Used Bony pretty much all season as Aguero was out, with a proper Striker would easily have got over 100 league goals.

I said in another thread i'd test with Bournemouth and if I kept them up i'd post the tactic. Happy to make that call after 11 games. On an 8 game unbeaten run, beat Man City & Everton 3-0 and a good 0-0 away at Arsenal. Happy to make the call now we'll be staying up (will complete season and update)

Although the results achieved are with ‘default’ squads (got Kone for Bournemouth) I believe the tactic can be massively enhanced with recruiting the right type of players.

For example, Navas was my main RMD, he has 10 finishing. With my £195m transfer budget I could get a MONSTER here and that alone must result in more goals. Due to Aguero being massively injury prone I had to play Bony pretty much all season, this is another area in the team that could easily be massively improved…… you catch my drift?

As such I have detailed below my ideas on how the system works and what type of players you should be looking for to get the best out of it. Just my ideas of course, you will likely have your own and there will be many paths to success.

37. what is the best team and individuel training set up for the 4-2-3-1 jurgen klopp tactic?

38. Seen that tactic the other day, you tested it at all crags mate?

39. Quote Originally Posted by Scots Crusader View Post
    I get a login screen with the link, Can you post the tactic?
    Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    upload it as the tactic been took down
    I've uploaded it again here Alex Ferg 07-08 Luckily I managed to download it!

40. Quote Originally Posted by mikes2k9 View Post
    I've uploaded it again here Alex Ferg 07-08 Luckily I managed to download it!
    Mmm, Chrome reckons this is malicious.

Can you just upload the .fmf file?

41. It's just a rar file with the 2 .fmf files inside, it's not malicious.

42. Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    It's just a rar file with the 2 .fmf files inside, it's not malicious.
    I'll try another browser. Cheers.

43. Quote Originally Posted by macca72 View Post
    Mmm, Chrome reckons this is malicious.

Can you just upload the .fmf file?
    It's just a rar with both the home and away tactics in it bud. It's not malicious.

44. Just try it with Firefox, it worked for me.

45. any oi for the ferguson one?

46. I dont use oi

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9060 met Tapatalk

47. Quote Originally Posted by Pampu7 View Post
    How do you download this?

48. Quote Originally Posted by piquenbaur View Post
    How do you download this?
    You can subscribe to it if you're logged in on Steam and it'll download automatically, or use this: Steam Workshop Downloader

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO