Like Tree162Likes

ChristianEriksen - Evolution
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

1. V2 not working? Try the one in the attachment below here. Something totally different in TI and PI, but some early good results. Will test this further. But I give you the try to test it already! Let me know. I do this because I don't have the results with V1 and V2 I want to. The V1 and V2 are good, but I want more, something better. So I am testing a lot of different setups.

Set for the right back 'cut inside' as PI.

TEST TEST TEST
    ahuludo likes this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    That screenshot is V1.
    http://puu.sh/lybve/051a0863ea.png

So this one is V2 and right? You can use the screenshot to edit frontpage if you like
    ChristianEriksen likes this.

3. ChristianEriksen - Evolution-everton-v-liverpool_-overview-overview.png

First game with V2 as Everton!! Just changed AML to attack and LCM to support. Both actually had brilliant games so may keep that tweak.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JoOSTAR View Post
    http://puu.sh/lybve/051a0863ea.png

So this one is V2 and right? You can use the screenshot to edit frontpage if you like
    Can you post some results with Genk?
    Trying to make a tactic for Genk, but finding it very difficult to find a good one with Kebano, Pozuelo and Bailey.
    How is Bailey playing?

5. I've been V1 for my Spanish side in B3 who's aim is to avoid relegation, currently in 10th. I'll test this from this point on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTeemj9HsnQ

Try your V2 version...after 2 season of V1, i can said that V2 match play more beautiful and scored more...tactic still not fluid but everything is good.
    If u guys train ppm like try killer balls often. play one two, this tactic will perform more flawless.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    V2 not working? Try the one in the attachment below here. Something totally different in TI and PI, but some early good results. Will test this further. But I give you the try to test it already! Let me know. I do this because I don't have the results with V1 and V2 I want to. The V1 and V2 are good, but I want more, something better. So I am testing a lot of different setups.

Set for the right back 'cut inside' as PI.

TEST TEST TEST
    On the right way..

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-ba62ccdfebaad80a22cbcf4cc29fa35e.png
    rrepek likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    On the right way..

Attachment 990435
    Whats the formation of the new V2? For the released V2, is it just to switch roles for AML/R if i wanna make a mirror tactic of it? Having good IF on the right etc...

cheers

9. Can i change the aml of version V1 to inside forward support or attack?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post

EVOLUTIONNN!

DOWNLOADLINK: V2 in attachments and check #101 for test version!

This tactic is based on the Beautiful Play tactics from Football Manager 2015. This tactic is an evolution, that's why I called the tactic like this. I hope you enjoy the tactics as much as plenty of you did in Football Manager 2015. I haven't used any opposition instructions and individual- and teamtraining is just up to you. Do whatever you think is right and change before though (away) games or something. Don't forget to ask if you got some questions.

A huge respect for
    Keith Ang for setting up the base of the tactic. He is the original creater of this, based on my Beautiful Play tactics. That's why I upload this tactic. And psst.. He obviously don't want any credits, haha.

Tactic tips and info
    Striker role
    - Striker problems? You can try to tweak the role into a complete striker or deep lying striker (support and attacking role). Look what your strikers suits best.
    Wingers - Wingers not performing? Try the inside forwards. If you have a really good team in the league you could play with two attacking roles, but that's not what I prefer.
    Standard situations - Yes. Implemented in the tactic. Thanks to Mazuma and Nom de Guerre.

Let me know about the results!

The tactic is orginally tested with a 13th prognosed test team. I am always trying to create tactics which make weak(er) clubs overpower themselves. That's what I like the most..

10. Have there been an update in the last couple of days since my former succesfull V1 tactic doesn't seem to work anymore?

11. Who should takes a corner ?

12. Anyone with an inverted version?

13. Hi

Do you think version 2 would work with non league teams

14. Yes! Version 3 is out now! Check the opening post for the downloadlink.

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-d5404c7bf2c965f796eb220fd4f09bd6.png
    Last edited by ChristianEriksen; 26/11/2015 at 01:29 PM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Keithyboyz View Post
    Hi

Do you think version 2 would work with non league teams
    V3, yes. Other versions I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by rrepek View Post
    Who should takes a corner ?
    DR and DL

16. I'm fine with version 1 as you can see...i had 2 players sent off away at allianz yet still drew

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-11-26.png

17. Loving version 2. The passing play is a joy to watch.

18. Quote Originally Posted by fanks View Post
    Loving version 2. The passing play is a joy to watch.
    Is it better than version 1?

19. Quote Originally Posted by fanks View Post
    Loving version 2. The passing play is a joy to watch.
    Great to hear. But I think V3 is better. Maybe you could use them both?

20. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    Great to hear. But I think V3 is better. Maybe you could use them both?
    Yeah shall use V3 for the next cup match. Need to sleep but i can't stop!!! Help!

@Legend Incredimaria Yes. Had a fricking great team build-up goal. Trying to upload to youtube but the video is whacked.

Anyway it went from cm(a) -> b2b -> CF -> b2b -> register -> IF -> right-AP -> cf -> cm(a) ====> GOOOOOOAAAAAAL
    The last 3 passes were 1 touch football passing.
    Last edited by fanks; 26/11/2015 at 05:24 PM.

21. Quote Originally Posted by fanks View Post
    Yeah shall use V3 for the next cup match. Need to sleep but i can't stop!!! Help!

@Legend Incredimaria Yes. Had a fricking great team build-up goal. Trying to upload to youtube but the video is whacked.

Anyway it went from cm(a) -> b2b -> CF -> b2b -> register -> IF -> right-AP -> cf -> cm(a) ====> GOOOOOOAAAAAAL
    The last 3 passes were 1 touch football passing.
    I just looked at the tactic...it just has 4 instructions tho...

22. Quote Originally Posted by Legend Incredimaria View Post
    I just looked at the tactic...it just has 4 instructions tho...
    Less is more. Having more instructions doesn't make the team play better.

23. Can I change f9 for a CF(s)?

24. Quote Originally Posted by LucDrt View Post
    Can I change f9 for a CF(s)?
    Yes. Good luck!

25. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    Yes. Good luck!
    Thx!!! And change the cm(a) to a ap(a), could it work??

26. Who takes the corners in this tac please

27. Think he wrote LB/RB in a earlier post... not sure, maybe something he should add in OP

28. Quote Originally Posted by RedUnited View Post
    Think he wrote LB/RB in a earlier post... not sure, maybe something he should add in OP
    thanks for that I'm new to this thread just started using this tac with my pompey team in the championship but struggling to get goals from my striker any tips from you or anyone that reads this thanks

29. CE;
    This might have been frequently asked? But what kind of match and general training do you use? And do you swithc mentality or TI depending on home/away or lower/Higher ranked teams?

cheers mate!

30. Hello Great tactical work. On the other hand I often have one concerns 2eme half-time or at the end of match. I can lead 1,2-0 but I am gone back raised.

What changes of instructions advises it you?

Thank you.

31. Quote Originally Posted by pilmalm View Post
    CE;
    This might have been frequently asked? But what kind of match and general training do you use? And do you swithc mentality or TI depending on home/away or lower/Higher ranked teams?

cheers mate!
    Attacking and team cohesion

32. Quote Originally Posted by djkayzo View Post
    Hello Great tactical work. On the other hand I often have one concerns 2eme half-time or at the end of match. I can lead 1,2-0 but I am gone back raised.

What changes of instructions advises it you?

Thank you.
    Hmm.. Have not experienced that so far. Maybe you can add more rest so they have a better condition in-match. Or set less press/closing down for some players. But keep ticked 'mark tighter'. Good luck and let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by pilmalm View Post
    CE;

cheers mate!
    I never switch mentality, but something you can try when playing against weaker or too good sides. Let me
    know!

33. Quote Originally Posted by Legend Incredimaria View Post
    Attacking and team cohesion
    Whatever you like. When playing with a good team 'yes'. Or when leaking a lot? Focus on defensive positioning, for example. Set whatever you feel good with. A have both rest options ticked.

34. CE I see on the op you have one tac with inside fwds and the other has adv playmakers out wide what's the thinking behind that is it just one for weaker teams and the other for the reals and Barcelonas

35. Quote Originally Posted by Scruffer23 View Post
    CE I see on the op you have one tac with inside fwds and the other has adv playmakers out wide what's the thinking behind that is it just one for weaker teams and the other for the reals and Barcelonas
    No, I just made a version 1 (BETA) what was good for that moment. Then, I started tweaking a published a V2 and V3. I don't delete the other versions because I think that every version can turn out in a other way to someone else. And why should I delete, for example, a V2 is someone having good results with it. That's a bit the idea of it. So I suggest you still play with the tactic you play well with and test a new version in some matches to see which tactic suits your team best. And if I come up with a new version with for example two inside forwards you can tweak it to a advanced playmaker if that suits your winger best. No problem.

And every version I do upload is for weaker teams to overperform. Which is not saying that it doesn't work for better teams. Because it does in 95%. But I always try to make tactics for Crystal Palace, Leicester (and stuff) to let them overperform into a first, second or third spot.

Hope to help you!
    Scruffer23 and Syklisten like this.

36. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    No, I just made a version 1 (BETA) what was good for that moment. Then, I started tweaking a published a V2 and V3. I don't delete the other versions because I think that every version can turn out in a other way to someone else. And why should I delete, for example, a V2 is someone having good results with it. That's a bit the idea of it. So I suggest you still play with the tactic you play well with and test a new version in some matches to see which tactic suits your team best. And if I come up with a new version with for example two inside forwards you can tweak it to a advanced playmaker if that suits your winger best. No problem.

And every version I do upload is for weaker teams to overperform. Which is not saying that it doesn't work for better teams. Because it does in 95%. But I always try to make tactics for Crystal Palace, Leicester (and stuff) to let them overperform into a first, second or third spot.

Hope to help you!
    I'm Pompey and lost in championship playoffs two seasons running with no budget but determined to get them up need to find some decent players and quick

37. Quote Originally Posted by Scruffer23 View Post
    I'm Pompey and lost in championship playoffs two seasons running with no budget but determined to get them up need to find some decent players and quick
    Which tactics? V3 is the most solid tactic I have produced and could overperform Pompey in the Championship, I think.
    Scruffer23 likes this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    Which tactics? V3 is the most solid tactic I have produced and could overperform Pompey in the Championship, I think.
    I started using the tactic towards end of season but only have two decent players but one is a winger who is struggling to learn left inside fwd role

39. CE do you have any tips on what sort of players to go for ?? Do you just buy for example the best inside fwds available etc

40. Still not sure on who to take corners? CE?

41. I've been using V2 with success so far this season in League 2. V3 not even close. Outplayed every game, even with fluid tactic.

42. Using V3 with spurs game. after eight games still 1st with 8 games, 7 won and 1 lost.
    So far so good !

43. using V3 with sunderland, lost the opening game against chelsea 2-0, cattermole sent of after ten minutes, after that all wins, 6 in a row and i'm in 2º on premier league
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-results.png

44. Tips for O.I?

45. Great Tactic,btw do you have set piece instruction?

46. for O.I

striker & playmaker : tight marking, tck hard, weaker foot

winger & wideman : close down, tck hard , weaker foot

work great for me,,Idk about everyone else

47. Quote Originally Posted by Jusley View Post
    Tips for O.I?
    I used none. You can try if you like, but I think it will affect the closing down and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by llovelyf View Post
    Great Tactic,btw do you have set piece instruction?
    Yes. In the tactic. Let RB and LB take corners. Thank you!

48. Quote Originally Posted by nega View Post
    for O.I

striker & playmaker : tight marking, tck hard, weaker foot

winger & wideman : close down, tck hard , weaker foot

work great for me,,Idk about everyone else
    Thanks. Could you sent me some results with it and without it? Or just with it is also okay.

49. after 8 games without lose on premier league, i lost to man utd 1-0 in old trafford
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-results.png

50. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    Thanks. Could you sent me some results with it and without it? Or just with it is also okay.
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-11-28_00002.jpgChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-11-28_00003.jpg

I start using this OI after loss 1 nil against chelsea and also change from your V1 to V2,,,,game time is in 2019,, so Man Utd squad with obsene tranfer budget 250mil pound

if player like messi or any good world class, i just tight mark,close down,tack hard,,
    ChristianEriksen and ahuludo like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO