Like Tree162Likes

ChristianEriksen - Evolution
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

1. I changed the BWM to APM S and F9 to CF S plus Work ball into the box and really improved the tactic.
    ChristianEriksen likes this.

2. what team are you

3. Quote Originally Posted by feche View Post
    I changed the BWM to APM S and F9 to CF S plus Work ball into the box and really improved the tactic.
    Guess you're playing with a better team, isn't it? Thanks for the tweaks, but the role change is just for better teams, I guess.

4. Maybe a stupid question but what training do you use for this tactic??

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steefski View Post
    Maybe a stupid question but what training do you use for this tactic??
    Whatever you like. See opening post or page 10, I guess. Or 9 or 11.

6. CE i just got sucker punch by AIs. dominate the possession, passing and all but i keep leaking goals. PSV killed me with 3 shots. 2 on target and 1 off. the 2 went in. i had like 20 over shots 15 on target. i need to really work on the defends. this is not right at all

7. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    CE i just got sucker punch by AIs. dominate the possession, passing and all but i keep leaking goals. PSV killed me with 3 shots. 2 on target and 1 off. the 2 went in. i had like 20 over shots 15 on target. i need to really work on the defends. this is not right at all
    With your tweaked version or the V3?

8. both V3 and V2 not tweak at all... fuming mad. i felt like throwing something LOL

9. I'm trying V3 with Sassuolo 13 mathces 6 W 4 N 3 L, but I got few score occasions.
    Some advices?

10. gonna throw V3 in a Crystal Palace save, season 16/17 in Championship

11. Quote Originally Posted by elflaco93 View Post
    I'm trying V3 with Sassuolo 13 mathces 6 W 4 N 3 L, but I got few score occasions.
    Some advices?
    Do your strikers and wingers suit the role? And the midfielders? Try some minor tweaks, different crosses and maybe lower ball tempo or higher.

12. What kind of players do you prefer on each position? I mean, for F9 - do you suggest a F9 type of player, or is a beast of a striker good enough? I'm from Denmark, so excuse me for my danglish

13. Started using this tactic about 1/3 of the way through my second season with Fulham (1st season in the PL). I haven't had much luck with it so far.

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-ikykau3.png

I'm getting drastically outshot in games. My most recent result, 1-1 with West Ham, I got outshot something like 20-5. Is anyone else noticing this?

14. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player
    V3. downloaded and Bournemouth test inbound!

15. Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCottager View Post
    Started using this tactic about 1/3 of the way through my second season with Fulham (1st season in the PL). I haven't had much luck with it so far.

Attachment 992460

I'm getting drastically outshot in games. My most recent result, 1-1 with West Ham, I got outshot something like 20-5. Is anyone else noticing this?
    There is a V4 in the opening post now. Hope this will help you!

16. EVOLUTION V4 DOWNLOADABLE!

Check the opening post!

Thanks Mr L for the defensive setup.

17. 4-1-2-3DM

Hi

I find that the tactic works better with 1 IF and 1 winger instead of 2 IF`s.

Also, the 2 CD`s is somewhat "to simple", try 1 stopper 1 cover for exampel ( think Bruce and Pallister )

Id change up the BWM aswell since you allready have a DM, maybe 2 playmakers in the CM positions?

Also, the F9 is complicated, i cant get my strikers to score in this role. A CF on support atleast holds on to the ball for the IF`s/wingers to score.

Just some suggestions that is really working for me.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Runeaa View Post
    Hi

I find that the tactic works better with 1 IF and 1 winger instead of 2 IF`s.

Also, the 2 CD`s is somewhat "to simple", try 1 stopper 1 cover for exampel ( think Bruce and Pallister )

Id change up the BWM aswell since you allready have a DM, maybe 2 playmakers in the CM positions?

Also, the F9 is complicated, i cant get my strikers to score in this role. A CF on support atleast holds on to the ball for the IF`s/wingers to score.

Just some suggestions that is really working for me.
    Exactly what the V4 has. Good feedback!

19. Nobody will take responcebility with the ball in the center when you have no playmakers, i actually use 2 playmakers, one on support and one on attack since i also use the DM and it works great! ( think Xavi and Iniesta + Busquets ). With the DM you`ll have great cover ( more or less 3 CD`s ) when the wingbacks bomb forward.. Also have both wingbacks on attack, for more variaton. On support for hard away games.. More difficult to defend against..

Worth a shot..
    Last edited by Runeaa; 30/11/2015 at 01:34 PM.

20. You saved FM15 for me mate, anything to help out ; )
    ChristianEriksen and bsup68 like this.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Runeaa View Post
    You saved FM15 for me mate, anything to help out ; )
    I will make a tweak version of the V4 with a DM for more defensive solidness. But the SI V3 and the Evolution V4 brings back my FM fun career mode!

22. SIII V3 and Evolution V4. I switch a lot in-game, to make it less defendable for the opposition. But in most games you don't need to switch, unless you can't bring any damage into the opposition damage. I switched just for fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post

EVOLUTION V4 DOWNLOADABLE!

Check the opening post!

Thanks Mr L for the defensive setup.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    SIII V3 and Evolution V4. I switch a lot in-game, to make it less defendable for the opposition. But in most games you don't need to switch, unless you can't bring any damage into the opposition damage. I switched just for fun!

What did you switch?

24. Quote Originally Posted by pilmalm View Post
    What did you switch?
    From V3 SIII to Evolution V4 and back, in-match.
    pilmalm likes this.

25. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player
    nooooo damnit >< i just started off with v3 xD, ok time to reload preseason and start over!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Conn View Post
    nooooo damnit >< i just started off with v3 xD, ok time to reload preseason and start over!
    Haha, sorry. I think this one is better!

27. Hello CE

can i change the F9 into CF? or F9 is better in this tactic

ty

28. Quote Originally Posted by lucas4581 View Post
    Hello CE

ty
    No problem!

29. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    Haha, sorry. I think this one is better!
    Ok first match away to Yeovile 1-1, should have won but mu goalies are injured so play with a 16 year old ><
    2nd friendly with it now commencing B'mouth - Galatasaray 2-1 at halftime

Edit: 3-3 was final resoult in the galaasaray match.

Next game vs a non league game 66min 3-0 up, Gosling wins the ball in the midfield, uses one tuch to position himself for a killer pass, Romero comes in 200 from behind and slide tackles HIS OWN TEAMMATE!!!! there was no oponent close at all. I never NEVER seen this before, how do i record it???
    Last edited by Conn; 30/11/2015 at 03:43 PM.

30. Hello CE

ty

No problem!
    Am I wrong if i think that you could change to what ever role fits the striker best?

I think it was in one of Mr. Ls threads i've read about players fitting the role or adjust so that role and player fits together could be a bit more important in this years FM - makes sense to me, as I doubt a striker on F9 fitting badly to the F9 role would do better with a role fitting him. Might improve striker position especially in smaller clubs.

31. Checkout herrera's 2nd goal and tell me what you think...this was my title winning game btw

32. Quote Originally Posted by Legend Incredimaria View Post
    Checkout herrera's 2nd goal and tell me what you think...this was my title winning game btw

wow great goal mate

33. You think changing the corner and throw set ups will have much effect? Seems every corner i get my full back takes short and they already have a man there and it comes to nothing.

34. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player

Bournemouth V4 - Test

BOURNEMOUTH - EVOLUTION 4

V4 Loaded, Team picked, Preseason done..... IM READY, BRING IT!

Transfers:
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-11-30_00002.jpg

To talk a bit about the transfers. When i took on this task i realised quickly that A) If struck by injury i realy have nothing to sub in thats of decent level so i took it upon myself to splash whatever i could in reinforcing that midtfield! particulary to get a solid DM so i vent a bit overboard snatching up Gil Romero, but wait.... ahhh Koen updated the tactic to V4, oh well >< Atleast i snatched Lucas Romero aswell as Lundemo. Lundemo more likely to be a backup and mostly because he was cheap and can fill both a DLP and a BTB role.
    I grabbed Balanta (habit), and that certainly reinforced my defence. Zivkovic was ment as a Rotation option on the AMR as i had faith in Richie, but ofc he got injured so now i got Stanislas and Zivvy covering that role.

AML i got Max and King (injured ofc!!!) but i get Atsu back soon from injury so im alright there. Wilson and Rantie not the best strikers but both fully fluid as F9 so i put trust in them to fill that role.

Used a lot of cash buying young norwegians incase i keep playing this save and can develop them into PL stars in the future

LINEUP
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-11-30_00003.jpg

What im going to start with forward pending injured players to come back.

Resoults in Pre Season:

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-11-30_00004.jpg

Some Matches (work in progress)

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-11-30_00005.jpg
    Opening game, was a close one, but ultimately their quality of finishes was what made the difference.

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-11-30_00006.jpg
    Second match as referece. Totaly owned by Tottenham away, as to be expected, but i need a new assman as he wanted to commend them and tell the players they played well after the game :p The Pay Tindall is on tho O.o

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-11-30_00008.jpg
    This pinpoints the problem i encounter so far. Almsot every goal i let in comes from a cross. The fullbacks get caught to high up OR jsut runs next to the winger who crosses and i see it land on opponent strikers noggin and goal... both goals here from Trone mings just running next to Bojan letting him cross for free.
    I gave Boruc free transfer as he let in two goals earlier by letting the striker run onto the ball that was laying by his feet for 1-2 seconds. He gave no effort trying to pick it up or whatnot, guess hes to old and content with a high salary..

UPDATE!

MID SEASON: Table - Schedule - WBA game
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-12-01_00001.jpg ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-12-01_00002.jpg ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-12-01_00003.jpg
    It's not bad, but im leaking to many strange goals from crosses and i cant seem to kill the games im wopping infront in. For some reason my striker eighter shoots ALWAYS straight on the gk or in the post, then hit the post with rebound and post again on 3rd rebound etc.. this happened a lot of times. I was infront in the Chelsea and City game, but were my offence squanders chances and rebounds Aguero just scores a screamer whenever he feels like it ><
    Last game vs WBA i was in the driver seat, but were Callum Wilson hits the post 4 times, Saido curls it into the top corner twice :/

For the next half i will tweak a bit on the roles and see what i can get going for 2nd half of the season!
    Last edited by Conn; 01/12/2015 at 01:27 AM.
    ChristianEriksen and tzahy like this.

35. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player
    And this happends..... ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-11-30_00007.jpg Romero out for 6-7 months, Surman out aswell, i dont have any central midfielders left soon >< Someone come buy joshua king for 200mill so i can buy a new CM
    Last edited by Conn; 30/11/2015 at 08:24 PM.

36. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player
    Defence clearly needs some tweaking.
    The Enemy winger is always free to recive a cross, and when the fullback moves in to cover the hole the centreback leaves him, the cross comes and the nagain next into box behind defence (as always) and u concede. happened again now vs villa when i was 2-0 up :/

Edit: Again. lennon was on teh right wing for everton. i had my BTB left midtfielder on him, i had my AML on him and my LB. they all were running next to him from his own half on the right side and almsot to my own corner flag before lennon ofc crossed to lukaku who made it 1-1. my centrebacks are never even challenging from balls coming from crosses because they are not ontop of the striker, but always behind. i tried to get more pacy defenders, but it mathers nothing for this particulare flaw in the game. Yes i call it flaw because it reminds me of the old Fifa were you could just run towards the box, then turn right or left and curl it into the far corner....

Anyone done any tweaks to the fullbacks to stop this leak?
    Last edited by Conn; 30/11/2015 at 10:12 PM.

37. Will surely give this one a try with Tottenham..

38. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-11-30_00009.jpg Ehrm... 2 games vs newcastle in 3 days and the yare both 4th and 5th in the PL???

39. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player
    So anyone keen to see how the league table looks so far or should i wait until mid season for an update?

40. I think a DM is important in this tactic. I used V3 with Milan, played 25 games scored 39 and conceded 8. I think the attack has something to improve but the defence is so good. With V4 I found the attack is better, but DM switched to M(DLP) has left much more space to let opponent pass through my defensive line and get 1 on 1 chance. I hope CE can make a DM version soon )

And could i ask how to improve my striker's performance? Bacca only scored 10 after 27 games, with F9 or CF(s) he didn't get enough chance to score.

41. there is a shortlist of players to the tactic v3?
    oi?
    Last edited by fifa; 01/12/2015 at 08:12 AM.

42. Nice to see supporting IF's, Ive found even in FM15 they work a lot better than IF-A's for me anyway.

43. Quote Originally Posted by fifa View Post
    there is a shortlist of players to the tactic v3?
    oi?
    You should really try to read post #1 - lots of answers there

44. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player

Bournemouth - The Conclusion

Bournemouth Season Summary

Screenshoots:

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-12-01_00004.jpg ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-12-01_00005.jpg ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-12-01_00006.jpg

Finished 9th!

After mid season i decided to go from brainless to hands on. Meaning i would swap mentality depending on who i was playing aswell as molding 1 atting version of the tactic if i needed a goal.

Basicly i altered between the regulare V4 with different mentalities to V3 (ocasionally) to mix up the game and plug in my Coon attack version when i needed a goal.

Worked fine for me, and sooo many resoults were so close, and i even beat Chelsea away 1-0 by swapping mentalities

I am VERY happy with the season, and i deffo am going to play another one on this save, beeing able to reinforce the squad a tad before next season!!

Im ending the post with a screen of how i se up my attackversion.

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-12-01_00007.jpg

The Coon - Approve this tactic

45. still using more v3, my sunderland team is going very well
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-results.png
    Conn, ChristianEriksen and tzahy like this.

46. Got a few games played with my Crystal Palace save - boy takeing over in a relegated club, with financial trouble og pissed players takes quite some time out of playing matches

But the season started well so far
    Especially like the clean sheets

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-crystal-palace-start-season.png

47. sorry if this has been asked people, but would i be right in thinking that each version is better than the last, or just a change in formation etc?

48. Quote Originally Posted by twelly2712 View Post
    sorry if this has been asked people, but would i be right in thinking that each version is better than the last, or just a change in formation etc?
    It depends on your team i think...

49. Quote Originally Posted by Legend Incredimaria View Post
    It depends on your team i think...
    decided to go with derby, players fit v4 perfectly, just unsure on OI etc

50. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by twelly2712 View Post
    decided to go with derby, players fit v4 perfectly, just unsure on OI etc
    Just listen to you're assman, if a player needs to be closed down or tightly marked he will tell you. Personaly i just put weaker foot on wingers to begin with and go from there. (unless im pissed at a player leting emotions pick me hard tackle and closing down always. You no score hat trick vs Coon for free! )

If you read my post i used both versions. V4 as a base changing mentality only and if tough away games ticking stick to positions. Then since its pretty much the same squad needed u can rotate in 20min of v3 to mix up the game aswell. Worked wonders for me to challenge the AI a bit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO