Like Tree162Likes

ChristianEriksen - Evolution
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

1. Quote Originally Posted by twelly2712 View Post
    decided to go with derby, players fit v4 perfectly, just unsure on OI etc
    I haven't used any OI.

2. This tactic is certainly NOT meant for LLM careers.

It is basically impossible to find good F9 in LL club. I tried V3 with my FC United of Manchester in Vanarama National League and I have 0 points after 4 matches (tactic almost fluid - it's really strange for me that it is still not 100% fluid because I played 10 friendlies before season and I trained only tactics with high intensity). Defence is very weak and there are very few chances created each game... I also tried to change ST from F9 to CF-S but it didn't make any difference...

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    I haven't used any OI.
    goody

4. Quote Originally Posted by betondur View Post
    This tactic is certainly NOT meant for LLM careers.

It is basically impossible to find good F9 in LL club. I tried V3 with my FC United of Manchester in Vanarama National League and I have 0 points after 4 matches (tactic almost fluid - it's really strange for me that it is still not 100% fluid because I played 10 friendlies before season and I trained only tactics with high intensity). Defence is very weak and there are very few chances created each game... I also tried to change ST from F9 to CF-S but it didn't make any difference...
    got to agree! I'm using derby and a couple of strikers are on the tip of false 9 but its hard to get them to perform

5. For LLM, try my tactic: The Anchor

I faced the same problem, as a LLM myself, so I tried to create a tactic that is a bit "universal", got promoted with FC United of Manchester, won premier league with Manu, atm rocking top of Bundesliga with Bayern too, 17 wins, 1 loss, 1 draw.

I used common positions in my tactic as F9 is indeed impossible to find at that level of competition.

I don't know if it'll yield best results for you, but it SHOULD be able to get you promoted, it did for me anyways and I holidayd my way throught the season + quick pick + instant result

Sorry for posting this in this topic, sitting 2nd with Leicester in premier league is an AMAZING result.

6. Quote Originally Posted by betondur View Post
    It is basically impossible to find good F9 in LL club.
    A few pages back, CE comments on the F9 role and the possibility of change to CF - my guess is that you probally could change to other roles than F9 or CF

7. Great base tactic. Made a few tweaks. F9 to CF. Right IF to Winger and BMW to DLP.

Playing with Arsenal. Played 10 won 10 in the league.

Very solid defending. Get alot of 1-0 and 2-0 wins but only conceded in two games.

Good work
    ChristianEriksen likes this.

8. I've been using v4 for a few matches now in my journeyman save. I'm in 2021/22 season and just joined Barca. They still have MSN but they are getting old and the club has not won anything since 2015/16 (La Liga). Either way they are doing really well. They have 25 goals between the 3 of them in 8 matches so far.

I haven't played any top clubs in CL or La Liga yet so we'll see how it fairs against them.

Updated with results

.ChristianEriksen - Evolution-e9nmdpl.pngChristianEriksen - Evolution-hugjzry.pngChristianEriksen - Evolution-rz5nowe.png
    Last edited by swed151; 02/12/2015 at 03:06 AM. Reason: added ss

9. The v4 doesn't suit my united side unfortunately....

I tried it and 1st match, i got battered 4-1 by arsenal

Never lost by that margin this season...

My last loss was to bayern (1-0 at the allianz) in the champs league and it didn't matter cos i led and aggregate

maybe i need to wait until the tactic becomes fluid?

But i'm inclined to stick with the v3 tactic that put me on a 15 game winning run...thanks!

10. ChristianEriksen - Evolution-competitions_-competitions.png
    It can still go wrong, but I really dont believe that now Used v3 for the first 25 or so, and v4 after that, the resaults are pretty mutch the same with v3 and v4 for my team I think.
    First season we ended 4th and lost in playoff, but we had a weaker team with media pred 20 then, now we were predicted 10th.

Noone suits the F9 role well, but we play quite good anyway. I think you have made good tactics again CE, even for low league, well done and thank you!

11. EVOLUTION V5!

I would like to give every single credit to Mr. SilverSpy for his MAHLUK tactic. What a great tactic that is and thanks to him I had some new insights and possibilities for a new tactic. I made a 433 tactic with 3 central midfielders and changed some player instructions, teaminstructions, switched from counter to standard and changed to a flexible team shape.

So yes, it is definetely a tweaked version. But again, credits to the MaAHLUK tactic.

- New striker, deep lying forward.
    - No attacking midfielder, just three central midfielder with one attacking midfielder.
    - Inside forward at the left side, winger at the right side.

ALSO PLAYABLE WITH A CONTROL MENALITY!

Last edited by ChristianEriksen; 02/12/2015 at 05:38 PM.
    pilmalm and Syklisten like this.

12. I just started using this with my Owls team that is in the BPL for the 2nd year. I lost 2-1 at home. So I will try the OIs nega used instead of the preset one that you have included in the tactic.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    EVOLUTION V5!

I would like to give every single credit to Mr. SilverSpy for his MAHLUK tactic. What a great tactic that is and thanks to him I had some new insights and possibilities for a new tactic. I made a 433 tactic with 3 central midfielders and changed some player instructions, teaminstructions, switched from counter to standard and changed to a flexible team shape.

So yes, it is definetely a tweaked version. But again, credits to the MaAHLUK tactic.

- New striker, deep lying forward.
    - No attacking midfielder, just three central midfielder with one attacking midfielder.
    - Inside forward at the left side, winger at the right side.

Do you use v5 nd v5.1 on different occasions CE? Or which one do you prefer?

cheers

14. Quote Originally Posted by pilmalm View Post
    Do you use v5 nd v5.1 on different occasions CE? Or which one do you prefer?

cheers
    Both work for me. Against better teams I use the 5.1. But on the other side, I create more chances using the 5.0. Try it yourself!
    Last edited by ChristianEriksen; 02/12/2015 at 01:21 PM.
    pilmalm likes this.

15. What training and OI's you recommend for 5.0 and 5.1?

Thx for awesome tacs btw ^^

16. Quote Originally Posted by Trajanus View Post
    What training and OI's you recommend for 5.0 and 5.1?

Thx for awesome tacs btw ^^
    No OI, or just show onto weaker foot for backs and side midfielders and side attackers, if you like. Training just at what game is next or whatever you like.
    Last edited by ChristianEriksen; 02/12/2015 at 02:03 PM.

17. ok thx mate

18. hmm gonna try this on my Crystal Palace team, at some point - V4 got me to the top so far, competeing hard with Hull for the 1st. place.

19. This v5 and v5.1 look more like they could be used also by LLM teams. I'll give them a try!

20. Hello CE. I'm currently managing wolves, and using v3 right now. It's actually going pretty well, but of course improvements are always welcome. At the moment, what version do you think is the best for a Championship club like wolves, i haven't really been playing since v4 and v5 was announced, so im very curious if these are a lot better and are improved for at club like wolves?

21. EVOLUTION V6!

I made a new version from the 5.1. It has a control mentality and uses a lot of short passing. The main tweak is the new mentality and the defensive midfielder. Don't ask me which version is the best, because every tactic can turn out well.. and bad. Even the best tactics. Good luck!

Thank you TFF for the standard situations.

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-70176638cc6620856f0ab4b1118e0322.png

If you're doing well with a old version (also the V5's)? Keep that in mind or stick with these versions. Moment of writing this I am using the V5, V5.1 and the V6. FYI!

Last edited by ChristianEriksen; 02/12/2015 at 06:43 PM.
    Syklisten likes this.

22. Hee Christian Eriksen.
    Ben jij ook niet actief op forum man utd?

23. Quote Originally Posted by annovos View Post
    Hee Christian Eriksen.
    Ben jij ook niet actief op forum man utd?
    Jazeker, daar ben ik Koenniiee. But I don't think you may speak Dutch here!

24. Quote Originally Posted by betondur View Post
    This v5 and v5.1 look more like they could be used also by LLM teams. I'll give them a try!
    Yes. Good luck! Switch to control, if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdet View Post
    Hello CE. I'm currently managing wolves, and using v3 right now. It's actually going pretty well, but of course improvements are always welcome. At the moment, what version do you think is the best for a Championship club like wolves, i haven't really been playing since v4 and v5 was announced, so im very curious if these are a lot better and are improved for at club like wolves?
    Hmm.. I would use the new ones. But keep in the mind the version that worked really well for you. Thank you for your reaction!

25. v6 and v7 instruction on the opponent What is the training ??

26. I mean, opposition player instructions
    I'm sorry google translate

27. Hi,
    Im playing on iPad with touch version and I can't download tactics.
    is it possible to post team instruction ?
    And maybe players instructions and you will be a superman ?
    Thanks

28. Quote Originally Posted by chaos1562 View Post
    I mean, opposition player instructions
    I'm sorry google translate
    CE dosn't use any OIs(Opposition Instructions) as far as I know

V6 out already, damn havn't even got to V5 yet

29. V5.0 - Standard Mentality

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-f05bbd91de358963d15876f140d31e85.png

Great away result in the Champions League. 3 CCC's against 1 for Bayern. I am using V5 (standard), V5.1 (standard) and V6 (control).

30. Thanks C.E. for this great tactic, is the first one that give me control of match, great defense and good attack. I'm using V5.

Could you explain me better when i should use V5, V5.1, V6. Which one give you better defense and which one better attack?

THANKS!!!!!

31. Quote Originally Posted by Scri View Post
    Thanks C.E. for this great tactic, is the first one that give me control of match, great defense and good attack. I'm using V5.

Could you explain me better when i should use V5, V5.1, V6. Which one give you better defense and which one better attack?

THANKS!!!!!
    In general, I use the V6 when I am the better side and should win the match. I use the V5 when I am playing against a much better side and 5.1 is just for keep the scoreline as it is, a sort of solid base.

32. ChristianEriksen
    Please re-upload the V5

33. Quote Originally Posted by anderi View Post
    ChristianEriksen
    Please re-upload the V5
    Why? Can't you download it?

34. The download links works for me...

35. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    Why? Can't you download it?
    oopss.. sorry my mistake i didnt click the link to mahluk tactic
    thanks anyway pal

36. From post #1
    did i miss a version update

37. Quote Originally Posted by bsup68 View Post
    From post #1

did i miss a version update
    That is V6. My bad, I named it V7, but it is V6.

38. I had stable average-high results with Man Utd (2:0, 3:1, 1:0 wins; "V6" fully fluid) but then just this happened
    This game is completely random

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-12-03_00002.jpgChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-12-03_00001.jpg
    Last edited by vdmsmrcv; 03/12/2015 at 06:57 PM.
    Shtazian and ChristianEriksen like this.

39. So i've done half a season (24 games) with Crystal Palace and V4 - running 2nd, 2 points behind Hull City, not that I complain with the amount of injuries i've had at times. Been down to crappy 18 yo so called talents as CDs in a few games - a bit more lucky in the midfield, the 18 year olds only made it to the bench xD

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-crystal-palace-24-games-v4.png

40. Quote Originally Posted by bsup68 View Post
    So i've done half a season (24 games) with Crystal Palace and V4 - running 2nd, 2 points behind Hull City, not that I complain with the amount of injuries i've had at times. Been down to crappy 18 yo so called talents as CDs in a few games - a bit more lucky in the midfield, the 18 year olds only made it to the bench xD

Attachment 994166
    Quote Originally Posted by vdmsmrcv View Post
    I had stable average-high results with Man Utd (2:0, 3:1, 1:0 wins; "V6" fully fluid) but then just this happened
    This game is completely random

Attachment 994069Attachment 994070

Thanks for sharing Guys!
    bsup68 likes this.

41. pre season training?

42. Quote Originally Posted by alekos athens View Post
    pre season training?
    OP Quote:
    ''Do whatever you think is right and change before though (away) games or something. Don't forget to ask if you got some questions.''

43. OK thanks

44. Started well so far in my Saints save ChristianEriksen - Evolution-schedule_-senior-fixtures.png

45. Which version could be the best choice for poor team like Leeds United?

46. Quote Originally Posted by spect View Post
    Which version could be the best choice for poor team like Leeds United?
    V5, V5.1 or V6. V3 is very solid, but doesn't score a lot. Let's have a test and see what works best.

47. *** THE VERSION 6 IS ALSO PLAYABLE WITH FLEXIBLE SHAPE ***

I advice you to use the flexible mentality when being one of the better sides in the league or having a pretty good side. If you need more defensive solidness, stick with the structured team shape.

Benfica - Ajax, V6 Flexible tweak.
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-200b0376bd7621ea1739f57d1ed33099.png

48. Which one is good to us if I am using Chelsea?

49. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    V5, V5.1 or V6. V3 is very solid, but doesn't score a lot. Let's have a test and see what works best.
    I just finished my first season with Real Salt Lake in MLS in the US using V3. CE is right that it doesn't score a lot, but it excellent defensively for me. I will post screen shots later, but I believe I only gave up 13 goals in 34 league games :cool:

50. Been using the v6 on my Chelsea-save. And as much as I hate to ask, but did you give the tactic proper testing before you shared it with this board? Because it's so awful away from home, I never manage to keep a clean sheet. And when I play at home most of the victories are by 1-0.

I'm in February now, I'm #1 on the league table, but c'mon I'm playing as Chelsea and this campaign hasn't been convincing at all. My top goalscorer is Diego Costa, and he's banged 11 goals in the league.. In my honest opinion, its an average tactic; but not plug & play at all. Not even by centimeters. I can't imagine how this tactic would do for an average/weaker side.
    Last edited by Gannicus; 05/12/2015 at 10:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO