Like Tree162Likes

ChristianEriksen - Evolution
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

1. gonna give a try
    ChristianEriksen likes this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gannicus View Post
    Been using the v6 on my Chelsea-save. And as much as I hate to ask, but did you give the tactic proper testing before you shared it with this board? Because it's so awful away from home, I never manage to keep a clean sheet. And when I play at home most of the victories are by 1-0.

I'm in February now, I'm #1 on the league table, but c'mon I'm playing as Chelsea and this campaign hasn't been convincing at all. My top goalscorer is Diego Costa, and he's banged 11 goals in the league.. In my honest opinion, its an average tactic; but not plug & play at all. Not even by centimeters. I can't imagine how this tactic would do for an average/weaker side.
    Well, I did a proper test, yes. All I can say is that it turned out really wel for me and that's why I uploaded it for the community. Not every tactic turns out really wel. It is football, mate. The best team won't always win. The best tactic won't always win. And I know your saying that you win by low marges and it is terrible away from home. But I am really happy with the results from my test.

3. I simply cant score from corners. Can anyone help? Thanks.

4. Hello Managers,

Where can i find the Version of my game? And can i update this versions?

Thanks a lot!

5. Going well half way through, few dodgy results where i've not been paying attention during the match

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-schedule_.png

6. I totally agree with you!
    This year is by far the worst version of FM!!!

7. training with v6 please

8. ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-12-06_00001.jpg ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-12-06_00002.jpg

Tactic sure works for big teams, i added to the Dm, Cm(support) cm(Attack) and the winger schoot less often and added working ball in the box into the team instructions. Ps: in de league cup against Leicester i got a red card early into the game and failed to finish my chances plus i played with a B team.

9. Hey ce, great to see the tact really evolving. Been busy and my internet service provider has been a bitch. So without a line. Mobile data are expensive. V6 looks like the beautiful play in fm15 except that it runs a more defensive dmc. Yes I notice if we play the dmc more defensively it really helps with the crossing problem.
    For those looking for a new tact or thinking about switching from v6 and hoping it will do wonders might be surprised because I notice that matches are very subjective Now and getting wins after wins are difficult. U need to tweak according to reports u get about your opponent. I use 3 different setting and each setting is always tweak during and just before games. So far I'm doing well

10. I use V6 with Stade de Reims (media pred. 10th) in Ligue 1 and it's going very well !

Actually in 3rd place with 2 games remaining (ex-aequo with Saint-Etienne 2nd, PSG in the 1st place). We've got a lot of draws but only 4 losses and we play beautiful football ! Next years will be wonderful with better players We'll also play the French Cup final against Le Havre (Ligue 2).

I use a control version for home games and a counter version for away games (only change mentality).
    Will post SS when season is finished.

11. Quote Originally Posted by slcfm View Post
    I just finished my first season with Real Salt Lake in MLS in the US using V3. CE is right that it doesn't score a lot, but it excellent defensively for me. I will post screen shots later, but I believe I only gave up 13 goals in 34 league games :cool:
    As i said I would:

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-table.png

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-schedule-1.png

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-schedule-2.png

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-schedule-3.png

12. Quote Originally Posted by victorjol View Post
    I use V6 with Stade de Reims (media pred. 10th) in Ligue 1 and it's going very well !

Actually in 3rd place with 2 games remaining (ex-aequo with Saint-Etienne 2nd, PSG in the 1st place). We've got a lot of draws but only 4 losses and we play beautiful football ! Next years will be wonderful with better players We'll also play the French Cup final against Le Havre (Ligue 2).

I use a control version for home games and a counter version for away games (only change mentality).
    Will post SS when season is finished.
    victorjol what training for the match i m french english no bad

13. Quote Originally Posted by alain22 View Post
    victorjol what training for the match i m french english no bad
    Salut Alain, mon assistant s'occupe des entrainements (collectif et individuel) et des consignes particulières.
    Hello Alain, my assistant handles the trainings (both collective and individual) and the oi's.

14. Quote Originally Posted by victorjol View Post
    Salut Alain, mon assistant s'occupe des entrainements (collectif et individuel) et des consignes particulières.
    Hello Alain, my assistant handles the trainings (both collective and individual) and the oi's.
    ok merci
    ok tank you

15. How will it affect the tactic if I change the IF to the right side?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Fcannavaro View Post
    How will it affect the tactic if I change the IF to the right side?
    No problem!

17. Hello guys. Im wolves in BPL going through a hard time with the v3, any advice to one of the other tactics from you CE?

18. ChristianEriksen - Evolution-capture-d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran-2015-12-07-%CC%80-22.40.09.png

Great season using V6 as we were predicted 10th ! Only took Kranjcar on loan but he didn't play a lot.
    Lots of draws but mostly in games we were supposed to lose (changed the mentality to counter in hard away games).
    Will try it further more with better players next year !

Thanks CE !
    Last edited by victorjol; 08/12/2015 at 12:59 PM.

19. Will this tactic work with Belgium?

20. Finally got my Championship season done with Crystal Palace, started with V3, but played 98% of the season with V4. With the injuries I had at some points through the season, i'm quite happy with the championship win

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-crystal-palace-won-championship.png

21. NEW VERSION, V7!

Results
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-f638feaa264390529e46298ffa90555f.png ChristianEriksen - Evolution-d6ba6307cb49a8ae723219ad18de73d8.png

This tactic is playable with a structured and flexible team shape. Use a structured team shape if you are one of the weakest sides in the league or if you are in need of a solid tactic. Flexible let you create more chances, but takes more risk at the back.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bsup68 View Post
    Finally got my Championship season done with Crystal Palace, started with V3, but played 98% of the season with V4. With the injuries I had at some points through the season, i'm quite happy with the championship win

Attachment 996793
    Yeaah, you have done it. I made a new version, which you can try in your save also!

23. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=567986241

V6 is called as the best Underdog Tactic so far. Thanks to Langvatn and his testing team. Is it better as the V7? I don't know, the V7 isn't tested in that test yet.
    Last edited by ChristianEriksen; 09/12/2015 at 11:26 PM.

24. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    Yeaah, you have done it. I made a new version, which you can try in your save also!
    Great timeing on V7 launch - not even got to preseason yet - looking too much at reinforcements

25. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=567986241

V6 is called as the best Underdog Tactic so far. Thanks to Langvatn and his testing team. Is it better as the V7? I don't know, the V7 isn't tested in that test yet.
    Nice your tactic last year was the best this year they are good but not the best but you have time thank you for work you are my favourite tactics man!

26. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    NEW VERSION, V7!

This tactic is playable with a structured and flexible team shape. Use a structured team shape if you are one of the weakest sides in the league or if you are in need of a solid tactic. Flexible let you create more chances, but takes more risk at the back.

Does this mean i need to test this one aswell? :p

27. Quote Originally Posted by robinsongg View Post
    Nice your tactic last year was the best this year they are good but not the best but you have time thank you for work you are my favourite tactics man!
    Thanks. But that depends also on what team you are using. I always create tactics for underdog and weak clubs because I like challenges. You don't have to expect a full unbeaten season with Chelsea, because it is a too controlled way of style, made for teams to overachieve. Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by ChristianEriksen; 10/12/2015 at 09:24 AM.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Conn View Post
    Does this mean i need to test this one aswell? :p
    You should!

29. Full season, first season, version 7.

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-25432e999440d5e1e7f79f6f64cae5f4.png
    bsup68 likes this.

30. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    Full season, first season, version 7.

Attachment 996958
    Wooow! That amount of conceded is impressive. Must be some kind of a record here?? Did you use structured or flexible style of play during the season?

31. small question

IF right left foot and IF Left right foot ?

ty

32. Quote Originally Posted by pilmalm View Post
    Wooow! That amount of conceded is impressive. Must be some kind of a record here?? Did you use structured or flexible style of play during the season?
    I switched a lot. Against very hard away games the structured, but sometimes in-match I switched if I wanted more solidness, for example, or goals (flexible). Yes, and the amount of points was a record too!

Quote Originally Posted by lucas4581 View Post
    small question

IF right left foot and IF Left right foot ?

ty
    Yes.

Results, anyone?

33. If Julen Lopetegui played like this yesterday, probably we would won against Chelsea.

Looks like a solid and realistic tactic, nearly perfect for FC Porto. I hope that v7 version can do even better.

Keep up the good work.

P.S.: Waiting more results in that excel spreadsheet, hopefully to see your v7 version on the top, because I'm a trully fan of 4-3-3

34. With some luck, yes. But this is an insane result!

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-510c8ac35648962aceb9222047ec5a61.png
    tiebreak, pilmalm and White Europe like this.

35. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    With some luck, yes. But this is an insane result!

Attachment 997044
    And the away results with the V6, still using that version in combination with the V7 (Flexible and structured). And again, with some luck. But the gap between these teams in incredible. The reason I was using the V6 is because of the less closing down the version has, which creates less gaps in my defense.

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-8ee8e1049adbe412dde480f79417dd9c.png

36. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    With some luck, yes. But this is an insane result!
    Luck is also allowed, just look at irl football sometimes

37. For As Monaco Fc, in ligue 1, who play league's champion, you advice v6 or v7 ?

sorry for my english^^

38. SEASON(S) REVIEW CHRISTIANERIKSEN.
    Hereby I present a seasons review of the tactics I am currently using for my Conquense, a club in the 4th level of Spanish Football. I love to do challenges and that's exactly the reason why I make tactics for weaker and subtop teams to overachieve.

TACTICS.
    I am currently using the version 6 and the version 7, in tactic slot one and two. These two tactics are both playable with a structured and a flexible team shape. I use the structured team shape when I am in need of more solidness and I use the flexible team shape option when I am in need of creating chances and goals. I use the version 6 when I am by far the underdog and I use the version 7 when I have better chances to win the game. The version 6 has less closing down, which makes is harder for the opponent to create gaps in my defense.
    In tactic slot three I am using a tweak of one of the best tactics at this forum, the Giving it Laldy tactic from Chrissy Dude. I am playing in a 4231 formation and added some new tweaks to it. This version is made to have a good tactic in my slots that creates more chances for my team and takes more risks in order to create a goal.

SEASON ONE, LEVEL 4
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-a75fb2a32612befbf587e68d3eaa4a91.png
    Version 6 and 7 used with structured and flexible team shape.

SEASON TWO, LEVEL 3
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-57a74cd7f225c542d3a467bf73ea4c17.png ChristianEriksen - Evolution-76ec5fdc93b686bc5f4164d976500f12.png
    Version 6 and 7 used with structured and flexible team shape. Giving it Laldy tweak when I was in need for a goal.

SQUAD
    Only signed players with no contract or on free loan.
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2a13fa1fcab3030835b9989615d34c35.png

In this career I haven't used any opposition instructions and added only 'rest before match' to the training. What I always do when playing a career is searching for the best assistant manager I can get (highest rating for current and potential ability player) and get the best scouts I can get. If you have some questions, go ahead!
    mantorras77 and MVinhas like this.

39. Quote Originally Posted by yukyusan View Post
    For As Monaco Fc, in ligue 1, who play league's champion, you advice v6 or v7 ?

sorry for my english^^
    Both!

40. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    SEASON(S) REVIEW CHRISTIANERIKSEN.
    Hereby I present a seasons review of the tactics I am currently using for my Conquense, a club in the 4th level of Spanish Football. I love to do challenges and that's exactly the reason why I make tactics for weaker and subtop teams to overachieve.

TACTICS.
    I am currently using the version 6 and the version 7, in tactic slot one and two. These two tactics are both playable with a structured and a flexible team shape. I use the structured team shape when I am in need of more solidness and I use the flexible team shape option when I am in need of creating chances and goals. I use the version 6 when I am by far the underdog and I use the version 7 when I have better chances to win the game. The version 6 has less closing down, which makes is harder for the opponent to create gaps in my defense.
    In tactic slot three I am using a tweak of one of the best tactics at this forum, the Giving it Laldy tactic from Chrissy Dude. I am playing in a 4231 formation and added some new tweaks to it. This version is made to have a good tactic in my slots that creates more chances for my team and takes more risks in order to create a goal.

SEASON ONE, LEVEL 4
    Attachment 997073

SEASON TWO, LEVEL 3
    Attachment 997074 Attachment 997076
    Version 6 and 7 used with structured and flexible team shape. Giving it Laldy tweak when I was in need for a goal.

SQUAD
    Attachment 997075

In this career I haven't used any opposition instructions and added only 'rest before match' to the training. What I always do when playing a career is searching for the best assistant manager I can get (highest rating for current and potential ability player) and get the best scouts I can get. If you have some questions, go ahead!
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-0275220a4036c91b6177df11786cec14.png

41. You talked about luck against Malaga, but your players average rating was far superior, so you probably deserved those results.

42. What traning u use with v7?

43. Quote Originally Posted by MartinV1989 View Post
    What traning u use with v7?
    Why is everyone asking this. Training isn't something that you have to combine with a tactic, in 95% of circumstances. You just have to select a training which suits your squard, prognose and the next match. If you have a big match coming up, you could focus on defensive positioning. But that's completely up to you!
    tzahy likes this.

44. Quote Originally Posted by MVinhas View Post
    You talked about luck against Malaga, but your players average rating was far superior, so you probably deserved those results.

CONQUENSE 1 - 0 FC BARCELONA.
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-30eadd6da372080d49d735681262d834.png ChristianEriksen - Evolution-c13b7dba89b0ae41a85d80d56e0cd975.png ChristianEriksen - Evolution-59f60cec485457fd5122491fb6311dba.png

And how would you call this, haha? To be honest, it isn't one of the versions I told about. It was just a version specially created for this match with 2 DM's, a AM, two wingers and a strikers. I don't think we are going through, because we have a game upcoming in Nou Camp. And no, it isn't a very good version to publish, this was just a lucky shot that was made to counter the FC Barcelona attack.
    Last edited by ChristianEriksen; 10/12/2015 at 05:09 PM.

45. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    SEASON(S) REVIEW CHRISTIANERIKSEN.

TACTICS.

SEASON ONE, LEVEL 4
    Attachment 997073

SEASON TWO, LEVEL 3
    Attachment 997074 Attachment 997076

SQUAD
    Attachment 997075

Would it be possible to post you tweak for Giving it Laldy?

46. Quote Originally Posted by boksor View Post
    Would it be possible to post you tweak for Giving it Laldy?
    I just used in some games and the tweaks are minor. You can manually pick one striker and set it as shadow striker and some less closing down.

47. OMG!

ChristianEriksen - Evolution-3a004603e1afa7ea89ca0988af68dedb.png

Don't have a clue if it will work for other teams or what. But what I can say.. It works against FC Barcelona. As
    present for you guys, the downloadlink..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ChristianEriksen - Evolution-59f60cec485457fd5122491fb6311dba.png   ChristianEriksen - Evolution-30eadd6da372080d49d735681262d834.png   ChristianEriksen - Evolution-c13b7dba89b0ae41a85d80d56e0cd975.png  

Attached Files

48. Ok thanks! Which tactic did you tweak? There are 4 in giving it laldy topic

49. Quote Originally Posted by boksor View Post
    Ok thanks! Which tactic did you tweak? There are 4 in giving it laldy topic
    These aren't mine. It is just an unpublished tactic. I just put an AMC instead of one strikers and some minor tweaks I can't remember. But it is already replaced by another. So I can't tell you more about it. It is always a good method to see how other tactics look like and see if you can improve it, if you don't want to build a tactic from the start.
    boksor likes this.

50. Hmm... I thought you were improving the Giving It Laldy tactic to score more goals while using the V6 against bigger teams.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO