Like Tree162Likes

ChristianEriksen - Evolution
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

  1. ChristianEriksen - Evolution


    EVOLUTIONNN
    Check the V6 note, for one of the best tactics of this forum.




    GENERAL NOTE 1: The Version 6 of Evolution is called the best underdog tactic (so far) of this forum in the testing league from Mr Langvatn and his team. But, this tactic is used with a structured team shape with a mid table (wrong!) club and a structured for underdog (good!). Should perform better overall when using it right. Thanks for the testing, guys!

    GENERAL NOTE 2: There is no guarantee a newer version will perform better. That's why you have to keep the versions you're enjoying in your mind or tactic slots. Enjoy the versions!







    This tactic is based on the Beautiful Play tactics from Football Manager 2015. This tactic is an evolution, that's why I called the tactic like this. I hope you enjoy the tactics as much as plenty of you did in Football Manager 2015. I haven't used any opposition instructions and individual- and teamtraining is just up to you. Do whatever you think is right and change before though (away) games or something. Don't forget to ask if you got some questions.

    A huge respect for
    Keith Ang for setting up the base of the tactic. He is the original creater of this, based on my Beautiful Play tactics. That's why I upload this tactic. And psst.. He obviously don't want any credits, haha.

    Let me know about the results!


    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-d5404c7bf2c965f796eb220fd4f09bd6.png ChristianEriksen - Evolution-a4897e6d5ff0591d730cd7a0c1ed12a4.png
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-0cdeabf50615ab642a4b044d4296b785.png ChristianEriksen - Evolution-4c0d0b6ab92cae2b83df5e8c776764e1.png


    NOTE VERSION 6
    - This tactic is the tactic that gave people the best results. Use a structured team shape if you are the underdog to win the match, use a flexible team shape if you are favorite to win the match. Flexible let you score more goals, but the structured is much more solid.

    Last edited by ChristianEriksen; 16/12/2015 at 10:47 AM.

  2. Woot CE, thanks for mentioning me. Also thanks for beautiful play. Hope the rest will enjoy this too.
    ChristianEriksen likes this.

  3. I am at work so cannot see it. What is the formation please?
    poweriess likes this.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Simonaghan View Post
    I am at work so cannot see it. What is the formation please?
    And I am at school right now. Sorry!

  5. ChristianEriksen - Evolution-3f19a7ef5d86b774f0befc0cf58f263d.png

    I took a screenshot

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Cucciardi View Post
    Attachment 986702

    I took a screenshot
    is that a chelsea team?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    is that a chelsea team?
    Belgium
    ahuludo likes this.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Cucciardi View Post
    Belgium
    durn ya right... didnt know imbula was belgium. in my mind i always thought he was italian... lol my bad..thanks mate

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    durn ya right... didnt know imbula was belgium. in my mind i always thought he was italian... lol my bad..thanks mate
    No problem
    Keith Ang likes this.

  10. So Im with Milan and with this tactic I played vs the 5th place Roma(me away) which I won 2-0
    I won 1-0 vs 1st place Juve (away)
    I won 3-2 vs 3rd place Inter (home)
    I won 1-0 vs 4th place Palermo (away) which are great results against the other 4 best clubs + winning 3 of them I was away

    BUT vs 15th place Sampdoria I lost 3-1 (home)
    vs 19th place Sassuolo I drew 2-2 (away)
    vs 20th place Frosinone I drew 1-1 (home)

    I changed both AP to IF and Striker to CF(s)
    Last edited by EL92; 19/11/2015 at 02:11 PM.
    Keith Ang likes this.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EL92 View Post
    So Im with Milan and with this tactic I played vs the 5th place Roma(me away) which I won 2-0
    I won 1-0 vs 1st place Juve (away)
    I won 3-2 vs 3rd place Inter (home)
    I won 1-0 vs 4th place Palermo (away) which are great results against the other 4 best clubs + winning 3 of them I was away

    BUT vs 15th place Sampdoria I lost 3-1 (home)
    vs 19th place Sassuolo I drew 2-2 (away)
    vs 20th place Frosinone I drew 1-1 (home)

    I changed both AP to IF and Striker to CF(s)
    thats the usual case of complacency mate. if ya playing 2 IF the AP in midfield change his role to support.
    use your shouts when u feel they playing sluggishly and give em a kick in the arse. make sure during pre match interviews against lower teams like those , u do not say its a sure win or i feel we can win.
    all else fails change your tempo to normal and selective work the ball into the box.
    give it a try

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EL92 View Post
    So Im with Milan and with this tactic I played vs the 5th place Roma(me away) which I won 2-0
    I won 1-0 vs 1st place Juve (away)
    I won 3-2 vs 3rd place Inter (home)
    I won 1-0 vs 4th place Palermo (away) which are great results against the other 4 best clubs + winning 3 of them I was away

    BUT vs 15th place Sampdoria I lost 3-1 (home)
    vs 19th place Sassuolo I drew 2-2 (away)
    vs 20th place Frosinone I drew 1-1 (home)

    I changed both AP to IF and Striker to CF(s)
    I will solve this problem tonight. Currently doing some stuff for version 2.

  13. looks interesting... ohh damn here goes my spare time
    Keith Ang likes this.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bsup68 View Post
    looks interesting... ohh damn here goes my spare time
    I am not quite happy with it so far. But hey, it is just version 1, haha. Hope to upload tonight (a much better) V2!
    Keith Ang likes this.

  15. well FM16 havn't been out for several months yet, so plenty of time to work on tactics

  16. I was waiting for this! Thnx Christian and Keith
    Keith Ang likes this.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianEriksen View Post
    I am not quite happy with it so far. But hey, it is just version 1, haha. Hope to upload tonight (a much better) V2!
    go CE, im fresh out of ideas

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    go CE, im fresh out of ideas
    I mean, *with my results for a predicted 13th team. So it could be a good tactic for top teams, at this moment. Currently testing some tweaks for V2.
    Keith Ang likes this.

  19. Looking forward to v2!
    Currently using v1 with a poor team and playing some real nice football! Results are decent (but definitely better than they should be!), but I am really liking the style of play

    ChristianEriksen likes this.

  20. Just scored an absolute beaut of a goal with this. Built up all the way from the back involving most of the team and finished by the full back!!
    ChristianEriksen likes this.

  21. Hi! Using this tactic in my Ajax save and finally the team plays beautiful football...and wins, of course!!! Waiting for V2!!!
    Last edited by narciso; 19/11/2015 at 11:18 PM.

  22. Really impressed with the football played in this tactic. The adv playmakers in the wide positions are a revelation. Just make sure you got inverted foot, IE left foot on right. Who needs inside forwards?! The little through passes to the f9 are a joy to watch.

  23. Great tatics. I have try a lot tactic but this only one stable and work for me. Just 3 games with Arsenal, all victory and beautifull attack. Hope u will focus on this tactic to make it perfect. Great work
    Keith Ang likes this.

  24. really promising Christian, and well awaited from me, at least a nice one of my prefered tactic system and i know it aint easy to make with current m.e., kupgw ! thanks <3

  25. Can we use OI for this tactic?

  26. When will be update? or 4231 version

  27. When will v2 be available?

  28. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player
    Nice job again Christian!
    As last year you picked the ball up

    Unfortunatly im capped on time for gaming atm moving int o my new house,but as soon as im settled my playtime of FM will skyrocket, and im definetivly picking this one up for a test with Leicester!

  29. This is Pep Guardiola in the Barcelona! Amazing!
    Keith Ang likes this.

  30. Anybody using this tactic seeing your strikers score much?

    Most of my goals come from my IF (Depay). Tried CF(S) and CF but they are all shooting from outside the box.
    Most of the time the team stats showed 20shots made but on target = 6 off target = 6 and mostly they are blocked. I reckon the slow tempo is causing the opposition defence to regroup and thus its really tough to get shots off.
    Last edited by fanks; 20/11/2015 at 10:01 PM.

  31. Not working at Leeds at all, need to switch to another tactic or i will be in league one

  32. Releasing your version 2 saturday?

  33. ChristianEriksen - Evolution-2015-11-20.png

    This is one badass tactic!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Legend Incredimaria View Post
    Attachment 987802

    This is one badass tactic!
    4-0 win against Bayern... That's badass home or away. Grats

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    4-0 win against Bayern... That's badass home or away. Grats
    The fellaini-young tactic works brilliantly with this tactic so anything you do, don't sell young!! or fellaini..

    Just put fellaini in the advanced playmaker position and young outwide then tweak young's duty to an inside forward

    Next thing you know, young whips in a cross and FELLANIIIII!!!
    Keith Ang likes this.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Legend Incredimaria View Post
    The fellaini-young tactic works brilliantly with this tactic so anything you do, don't sell young!! or fellaini..

    Just put fellaini in the advanced playmaker position and young outwide then tweak young's duty to an inside forward

    Next thing you know, young whips in a cross and FELLANIIIII!!!
    LOL u lvg wanna be. But yeah u found a combo role. Yes i play the AML as an IF. do keep us update on ya adventure.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by fanks View Post
    Anybody using this tactic seeing your strikers score much?

    Most of my goals come from my IF (Depay). Tried CF(S) and CF but they are all shooting from outside the box.
    Most of the time the team stats showed 20shots made but on target = 6 off target = 6 and mostly they are blocked. I reckon the slow tempo is causing the opposition defence to regroup and thus its really tough to get shots off.

    Fanks, the tact was made to bring the team up to the opponent half and overload em. hence thats why IF which is on your left will score more goals especially if its depay. if u can get robben, u can have the setting inverted and your right now will be scoring alot. i dont know how many games u have played with the tact but the centre and right attackers do chip in some nice amout of goals.
    Rooney 38 games, 18 goals, 12 assist in a season. position- F9
    Mata 44 games, 13 goals, 21 assist in a season. position- AMR mostly a handful as MC
    Martial 21 games, 17 goals, 9 assist in a season. position- mixture of AML and ST
    Wilson 12 games, 15 goals, 5 assist in a season. position- ST
    And the weirdest of them all
    Morgan Schneiderlin 45 games, 11 goals, 7 assist. position playing MC position
    ofc lastly but not least
    Depay 41 games, 33 goals, 20 assist (wow, im confused too at times). Position AML

    Note that im playing a slighty altered version of evolution. but the basic idea is the same.
    so fanks they do spread out a little more after depay, which in the end gives u less headache when injuries set in. i have tried CF and DLF (s or a) without much success. TM(s) might give me a better chance if u have a tall big strong in the air striker ie Mario Mandzukic... well thats what i feel. not too sure how trequartista will work. DF seem a little too workhorse that the player playing that role might do even less or is always in a position where they dont get the chance to score.
    point is u want a teamplayer to bring the whole gang into position and he scores when the opportunity strikes. Maybe CE can come out with an idea how we shift the scoring burden to the ST instead of the AML.

    my 2 cent, cheers

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    Fanks, the tact was made to bring the team up to the opponent half and overload em. hence thats why IF which is on your left will score more goals especially if its depay. if u can get robben, u can have the setting inverted and your right now will be scoring alot. i dont know how many games u have played with the tact but the centre and right attackers do chip in some nice amout of goals.
    Rooney 38 games, 18 goals, 12 assist in a season. position- F9
    Mata 44 games, 13 goals, 21 assist in a season. position- AMR mostly a handful as MC
    Martial 21 games, 17 goals, 9 assist in a season. position- mixture of AML and ST
    Wilson 12 games, 15 goals, 5 assist in a season. position- ST
    And the weirdest of them all
    Morgan Schneiderlin 45 games, 11 goals, 7 assist. position playing MC position
    ofc lastly but not least
    Depay 41 games, 33 goals, 20 assist (wow, im confused too at times). Position AML

    Note that im playing a slighty altered version of evolution. but the basic idea is the same.
    so fanks they do spread out a little more after depay, which in the end gives u less headache when injuries set in. i have tried CF and DLF (s or a) without much success. TM(s) might give me a better chance if u have a tall big strong in the air striker ie Mario Mandzukic... well thats what i feel. not too sure how trequartista will work. DF seem a little too workhorse that the player playing that role might do even less or is always in a position where they dont get the chance to score.
    point is u want a teamplayer to bring the whole gang into position and he scores when the opportunity strikes. Maybe CE can come out with an idea how we shift the scoring burden to the ST instead of the AML.

    my 2 cent, cheers
    Any chance of a screenshot of your lineup? And have you changed the AML to IF aswell?

  39. playin as Man Utd as well would be interested to see your tweaks if you dont mind, thanks in advance

  40. @Runeaa
    ofc i change from AP to IF for AML, doesnt make sense to run depay as an AP. (i havent tried that but wont be surprise if it works. it just how effective)
    lineup are not important because u will not be able to replicate my results due to many factors. but i can tell u that i have state most of the key players here and where i play em. Depay to me is the most essential because he is the most attacking player that is really effective in the AML role as a goal getter. Martial can be a super deputy for the next 2 seasons .. the most i think be for he starts asking for more play time. if u ask me can martial replace depay in that role? short answer is yes. both plays with a similar style. difference is that depay likes to bang em in and martial tend to be cool headed and usually dribbles to near to slot it in.
    Barbosa, Reus and any AML players that can also play the ST position will make a good candidate for this role. So bascially u dont need to be playing Manchester United to get the best out of this tactic hence not much use for my line up. Just make sure that your AML is a right footer (favored foot) but neither foot will do well. being a left footer will kind of decrease his chances of scoring goals.
    hope that helps Runeaa

  41. Quote Originally Posted by Steve Dewilde View Post
    playin as Man Utd as well would be interested to see your tweaks if you dont mind, thanks in advance
    steve believe me when i say CE tactics is way better than my tweaks why dont u give evolution a try and then get back to me on what u r struggling. i can then help you out much better that way.
    infact im switching back to evolution with the change of AML as IF instead of AP as the only change. my tweaks were very unstable and i had to do alot of in match shouts to get their arse moving. I mean if u have anything u r struggling with and need some sugggestion i would be happy to assist. ofc when im too busy

    Again you could also wait for CE's V2 ... its coming out soon i heard ... i think LOL

  42. already tested feedbacks for now with CE tactic i get punish way too often home while playing teams like Liverpool or Bayern they tend to use 4141 or 4411 and punishing me on counter with either Sturridge or Lewa, tried several tweaks to avoid it like playing wider, deeper and roaming position to find space but no matter what i m not the one who likes plug and play tactics i like to change and adapt to my opposition and iwas fairly consistent last editions but no matter what it seems i dont understand well how to adapt this year, in short im unconsistent i can win 4-0 then loose 1-0 against weaker opposition
    Keith Ang likes this.

  43. Quote Originally Posted by Steve Dewilde View Post
    already tested feedbacks for now with CE tactic i get punish way too often home while playing teams like Liverpool or Bayern they tend to use 4141 or 4411 and punishing me on counter with either Sturridge or Lewa, tried several tweaks to avoid it like playing wider, deeper and roaming position to find space but no matter what i m not the one who likes plug and play tactics i like to change and adapt to my opposition and iwas fairly consistent last editions but no matter what it seems i dont understand well how to adapt this year, in short im unconsistent i can win 4-0 then loose 1-0 against weaker opposition
    Alright lets start with the basic, who are your best 11 and where do u play em?
    dont use deeper def line, it makes it worse and u will notice they will end up attacking more than u and u will concede goals during their attack rather just on the counters. the tact is to overload their half of the field.try normal def line.
    4141 or 4411 is a pure counter tactics. u dont have to even look at the setup it usually screams counter. in a case for bayern 4141 peps formation, thats a little different. Try retain possession so that your players will be extra careful when passing the ball, play a standard mentality instead of control as this will ensure not every player will just bomb forward to try and find space to receive ball. they will be more conservative but not as conservative ofc compared to counter and anything below that. If one player is giving u alot of headache ie lewa or sturridge, Mark em Close em Hard tackle and make sure they are push onto their weaker foot via OI.
    Lastly use your shouts. believe me it makes a differents, praise very sparingly but whip their arses when they are not doing the job. be more careful when u r up 2-0 and starting the 2nd half.
    oh i almost forget u can trying going narrow too... makes the team compact and hard to penetrate but i feel that u lose the attacking flexibility.
    but TBH bayern isnt an easy team to beat
    Last edited by Keith Ang; 21/11/2015 at 04:33 PM.
    Steve Dewilde likes this.

  44. cheers for the advices mate, doing few test now especially when facing those two systems (4141 and 441) as those give me headaches more than any other but indeed CE tactic is good base to build on. despite few problems with m.e. about defense behaviour i find the a.i. more responsive and clever than before which is good point, just need to find the right balance
    Keith Ang likes this.

  45. Quote Originally Posted by Steve Dewilde View Post
    cheers for the advices mate, doing few test now especially when facing those two systems (4141 and 441) as those give me headaches more than any other but indeed CE tactic is good base to build on. despite few problems with m.e. about defense behaviour i find the a.i. more responsive and clever than before which is good point, just need to find the right balance
    No sweat steve. Im sorry with all the typo and errors. sometimes i think faster than i can type. LOL
    yeap i really like the AI being more responsive and smarter, thus making tacts useless in plug n play options. keep the thread updated on your progress. its not easy to get it balance but rewards are really satisfying.
    Enjoy mate

  46. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    Fanks, the tact was made to bring the team up to the opponent half and overload em. hence thats why IF which is on your left will score more goals especially if its depay. if u can get robben, u can have the setting inverted and your right now will be scoring alot. i dont know how many games u have played with the tact but the centre and right attackers do chip in some nice amout of goals.
    Rooney 38 games, 18 goals, 12 assist in a season. position- F9
    Mata 44 games, 13 goals, 21 assist in a season. position- AMR mostly a handful as MC
    Martial 21 games, 17 goals, 9 assist in a season. position- mixture of AML and ST
    Wilson 12 games, 15 goals, 5 assist in a season. position- ST
    And the weirdest of them all
    Morgan Schneiderlin 45 games, 11 goals, 7 assist. position playing MC position
    ofc lastly but not least
    Depay 41 games, 33 goals, 20 assist (wow, im confused too at times). Position AML

    Note that im playing a slighty altered version of evolution. but the basic idea is the same.
    so fanks they do spread out a little more after depay, which in the end gives u less headache when injuries set in. i have tried CF and DLF (s or a) without much success. TM(s) might give me a better chance if u have a tall big strong in the air striker ie Mario Mandzukic... well thats what i feel. not too sure how trequartista will work. DF seem a little too workhorse that the player playing that role might do even less or is always in a position where they dont get the chance to score.
    point is u want a teamplayer to bring the whole gang into position and he scores when the opportunity strikes. Maybe CE can come out with an idea how we shift the scoring burden to the ST instead of the AML.

    my 2 cent, cheers
    Im only 10 games in the EPL so far. Tactic familiarity is fluid. Not complaining about the amount of goals scored by Depay. But somehow while watching the game, it felt that my strikers Martial and Barbosa(they rotate) they doesn't seems to be getting into scoring positions. Probably theirs especially Martial and Depay teamwork is relatively low 10 or below.

    But when the striker gets the ball, he is not in the box at all. Still trying to tweak the tactic to get my striker into the game and not show up as and when. Just quite frustrating when almost everyone rating is at 7++ but my striker is at 6.0ish.

    How do you stop the defence from leaking silly goals?

    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-screen-shot-2015-11-22-2.30.50-am.png
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-screen-shot-2015-11-22-2.29.14-am.png
    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-screen-shot-2015-11-22-2.30.04-am.png
    Last edited by fanks; 21/11/2015 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Add screenshot

  47. The el classico looked like my United-Bayern but i was the away side.

    De gea made some terrific save on a few occasions and my wide players(memphis and mata) were killing it

    Kinda like suarez and neymar, both scoring on that occasion
    Keith Ang likes this.

  48. I'm just getting started with my new save in Norway, but this tactic has made for some surprisingly smooth sailing, early on. Great possession, creating loads of chances, and refreshingly stable in the back. Top tactic, this one. Highly recommended. Thanks for the great work, fellas!

    ChristianEriksen - Evolution-z1ptpz3.jpg
    Keith Ang likes this.

  49. Really good tactic, i allready see some improvements in my Leeds-save. But away games are very tough for me, and i lose a lot of point, just seems like i have a lot of shot but very few on target, and then ending up losing anyway. Anyone have an idea what can be done to improve this? maybe a mentality change or something else? my home games are fine, but i really want to make my away games work too.

  50. struggle

    I struggled with scoring goals, bigtime

    Depay is missing sitters, rooney is very inconsistant and so is martial.

    I brought in Barbosa, Balanta and Romero.

    I think maybe its the training/man managment stuff im getting wrong, have you guys seen any change from last FM in team/player managments?

    Also, i played unthil mid november and the tactic was still not 100% fluid, why is that?? I usually use Team cohession/match tactic training on heavy duty then go balanced/assistant manage match training

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO