Like Tree181Likes

4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

1. Gatling Project ,, 4-2-3-1 //** 4-2-2-2** update

**Update** 08 Dec 15

Hello guys !! First of all, i'm not got in English so i'm sorry about my grammar and tenses.

This tactic is an offensive and provide a ton of goals. I won every competitions with this tactic and enjoy to watch team play because short passing and teamwork goal scores. I hope you enjoy my beautiful play tactic.

GK (Defend) - Pick the best one
    FB (Attack) - This is the key of this tactic . They will go forward and cross and Goal !!! so find good quickness and crossing.
    CD (Defend) - Choose the best
    BWM (Support) - I suggest strong midfield who like to win the ball have good tackling, Marking, passing attributes such as Coquelin , Schneiderlin , Matic
    DLP (Support) - Midfield that dictate tempo and start your games
    AP (Attack) - Pick the best
    W (Support) - High Speed and good dribbling and crossing are all u need
    IF (Support) - High Speed good technique , good finishing and passing
    CF (Attack) - I suggest taller one because he will win the ball from cross but if u have smaller it still provide a lot of goal but u will miss a lot of chance from float cross , find striker who game suggest to be good complete forward.

Results :

Match Preparation and Training

OI : I use coach that have high JPA and Tactical Knowledge and also i always manual tight mark their lone strikers. If they have more than 1 striker i didn't use tight mark.
    Match Preparation : Att. Movement or Team work
    Individual Player Training : Same as tactic role >> Ex. IF train IF / AP train AP

Prep talk/Half-time talk Tips

Warning : This is from my experience and it works great with me. I found that this is very important to have a good result. This will boost morale and affect to motivate player in games. I found sometimes I lead 3-0/4-0 in first half so they look complacent and I still praise them. So it will end as draw or bad results.

It's very complicate about this because I mixed between manual and use high motivation+Man Management attributes coach.

Prep talk :

Some times I use Assertive >> want win but sometimes i follow coach suggestion but the key is after you give team talk look at body language and give individual to player that have not react in green (Happy,confidence,Motivated)go to individual and give Assertive >> second or third choice (Believe in him)

Half-time talk :

- If you lead more than 2 goals : Calm >> Keep focus.. **Include second leg in cup. Ex.You win 4-1 in first leg so next time before match you choose give talk Calm >> Keep focus

- If you lead 1 goals to smaller team 2 options 1. Assertive >> second choice (Not good enough) 2. Encourage them that they can do better

- If you lead 1 goals to bigger team 2 options 1. Calm >> Keep focus 2. Encourage them (you can decide from looking at their body language if they have complacent and many confident I always choose keep focus)

- If you draw with smaller or similar team >> Assertive >> second choice

sometimes my team lead 2 goals when face similar or smaller team my coach suggest me to Not say anything and I follow that.

***After I have half-time talk with team , I always speak individual to players who not react good or seems compose. You can see from body language if It already green I didn't touch him but If it white or yellow I will >> Assertive >> Second or third choice(believe in him) or if he nerveous I will >> Calm >> pressure off***

What ever score but if you see them seem complacent tell them to keep focus.

Just like I tell you before I'm not good in English so hope you not confuse with it.

*****Note : You need to manual change between W(support) and IF(Support) due to their strong foot of your player. It should be like this

Right Winger - right foot

Left Winger - Left foot
    Right IF - Left Foot
    Left IF - Right Foot

I suggest to don't have both side of your wing to be IF because it will not balance and suit to this match but you has change to 2 winger or 1 IF and 1 Winger like default is the best.

Download :
    Gatling Project

***Update*** 01Dec15
    - Fix - minor instruction CF and GK
    - Change Corner Kick(Atk) I think it far create great chance to score than the old one.

***Update*** 08Dec15
    - Left Wing(IF) tick off shoot less often

Note - You can change from CF(Atk) to Advance Forward if your player have low strength and balance. I test it and it works greater if you change to AF when your striker have low of both strength and balance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Qetesh; 12/12/2015 at 01:24 PM.

2. sounds good i will give a try
    Qetesh likes this.

3. any chance you can post instructions??
    Qetesh likes this.

4. hi if you don't konw who Qetesh is he the man i share a lot of his tactics of fm-thai

good to see you Qetesh

whos your assistant manager?

5. oh hi cragswfc good to see you too. i disappeared for a year because i changed my work and didn't have time to play fm 2015.

my assistant manager is gery wink who good to prep talk and i suggest Simone Montanaro he's good both OI and prep talk and have 5 start tactic and 4.5 defend.
    cragswfc, Michellaga and Plutte like this.

6. Looks nice!
    Do you change anything when you are the weaker team or away games?
    Qetesh likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Qetesh View Post
    oh hi cragswfc good to see you too. i disappeared for a year because i changed my work and didn't have time to play fm 2015.

my assistant manager is gery wink who good to prep talk and i suggest Simone Montanaro he's good both OI and prep talk and have 5 start tactic and 4.5 defend.
    glad your back this loos amazing
    Qetesh and Plutte like this.

8. Qetesh, the author of the legendary "Ballista" tactic for FM12?? Welcome back, and please, stick around.

9. looking good so far

4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**-capture.gif
    Qetesh likes this.

10. Any ppm for the players? looks going to try it

11. https://gyazo.com/d20157641bf0cfb065b18e7acfc9eed1
    Loving the beautiful play and the results so far
    Qetesh likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by spurvendk View Post
    Looks nice!
    Do you change anything when you are the weaker team or away games?
    I try to create tactic that plug and play. So i try to not change anything except try to analysis game and manual OI. In my opinion tactic is 70% and 30% is how you control morale of team such as you always give your team high confidence and appropriate good prep talk and half time talk. If you do wrong with half time talk even you lead 3-0 it can end 3-3 if your player complacent or over-confidence.
    spurvendk likes this.

13. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    looking good so far

Attachment 991488
    wow u won 7-3 ManCity that is wonderful performance of your team. Give you a credit it's not just about tactic but it's your management too.

14. Quote Originally Posted by redown View Post
    https://gyazo.com/d20157641bf0cfb065b18e7acfc9eed1
    Loving the beautiful play and the results so far
    It looks insane !! congrat with that result and your management skill.

15. Quote Originally Posted by carc10 View Post
    Any ppm for the players? looks going to try it
    hmm. i suggest knock the ball past opponent for both winger and dictate tempo for DLP

16. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    hi if you don't konw who Qetesh is he the man i share a lot of his tactics of fm-thai

good to see you Qetesh

whos your assistant manager?
    Lol i was just about to ask if it was him

Sent from my Harrier from EE using Tapatalk
    cragswfc likes this.

17. Thank you!

All I want to say is - Thank you, Qetesh! This is the first tactic that isn't getting destroyed by random counter attacks. All the other "successful" tactics do score goals, but this is the only one that actually DEFENDS well too. (Also, I really dislike 3 defender tactics).

I'm getting great results so far with a whole lot of CCCs (at least 4-5 per game) and some really attractive football with goals coming from all attacking players...and the tactic is still far from fluid for my United team. Can't wait till it gets completely fluid and I start converting more chances!

Super job, brother!
    cragswfc and Qetesh like this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    looking good so far

Attachment 991488
    fuc*kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk game crashed
    Qetesh likes this.

19. played man city again won 2-1

Attachment 991697
    Qetesh likes this.

20. Quick question xetesh post your training match /general

+ players training please
    Qetesh likes this.

21. 4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**-tactics_-analysis-last-match.png

I'm sorry Watford ><
    Scruffer23 likes this.

22. Quetesh, do you get your assistant to set the OI every game, home and away?

Also, if the opposing team is playing with two strikers do you tight mark both of them?
    Last edited by Jimmy_x_; 28/11/2015 at 01:13 PM.
    Qetesh likes this.

23. brilliant tactic Qetesh!
    very promising start, with ALL OTHER tactic i tried i lost all of the games, and i was losing them reaaaaally badly, right now am on fire . i know it's only 3 matches so far, but football which my team playing is simply amazing and great to watch, with strong teams this tactic can be unbeatable.
    4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**-fc-united-manchester_-senior-fixtures.png

24. is it alright if i put the IF on the left anf winger on the right

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    Quetesh, do you get your assistant to set the OI every game, home and away?

Also, if the opposing team is playing with two strikers do you tight mark both of them?
    yes, use your coach or assistance that have high JPA and tactical knowledge to take care of OI. I tight mark both 2 striker of they have 2

26. Quote Originally Posted by mojam99 View Post
    is it alright if i put the IF on the left anf winger on the right
    if ur left IF is right footed yes.

27. Quote Originally Posted by abbes View Post
    brilliant tactic Qetesh!
    very promising start, with ALL OTHER tactic i tried i lost all of the games, and i was losing them reaaaaally badly, right now am on fire . i know it's only 3 matches so far, but football which my team playing is simply amazing and great to watch, with strong teams this tactic can be unbeatable.
    Attachment 991741
    i appreciate your appraise and the word " football which my team playing is simply amazing and great to watch, with strong teams this tactic can be unbeatable." i feel good with this. Thank you
    abbes likes this.

28. Quote Originally Posted by mojam99 View Post
    is it alright if i put the IF on the left anf winger on the right
    i think my tactic default If on Left Side and Winger for Right side but you can manual change it. For example, if you play Bayern munich and have Douglas costa who strong left foot you can set IF to Winger for left side. So you have Robben who keen on Left foot to and rarely to cross love to cut inside so you put him to IF for right side. just change position buy your self that suit best for your lads.

29. Quote Originally Posted by abbes View Post
    if ur left IF is right footed yes.
    Thank you for your help because i'm not good in english.

30. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    Quick question xetesh post your training match /general

+ players training please
    okay I will edit and post in first page

31. whats training in general balanced and attacking movement? and for individual player? thanks this looks amazing

32. Quote Originally Posted by carc10 View Post
    whats training in general balanced and attacking movement? and for individual player? thanks this looks amazing
    Thank you for question. I edit first page and post picture there. Yes, it's balanced and att.movement and for individual player just assign him due to role of tactic.
    cragswfc likes this.

33. Thanks Qetesh

34. I just got smashed 3-1 against Arsenal. I was Chelsea D: Also my ST is not scoring he is having a 6.3 rating per game. My ST is Costa but I just bought Morata thou so I will see if anything changes.
    Qetesh likes this.

35. Away from home against tough teams do you keep mentality on Control and not drop it to Standard or Counter or do you literally play Control each game?
    Qetesh likes this.

36. How do you get these good results, like I just lost 2-0 to sunderland and almost lost to liverpool but I scored 2 goals so it ended 5-3. Also my key player Hazard is not scoring anything
    Qetesh likes this.

37. 4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**-sebastian-wojcik_-inbox.png 4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**-barclays-premier-league_-overview-stages.png

FM is not easy this year, at least with just plug and play and instant result. anyway, i think it's a good result overall. thanks for tactic Quetesh .
    Qetesh likes this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Cmi View Post
    Also my key player Hazard is not scoring anything
    Just like real life!
    Qetesh and alphaguru like this.

39. Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Just like real life!
    Lol I am not going to lie but thats is true and funny at the same time xD

40. Quote Originally Posted by Simonaghan View Post
    Away from home against tough teams do you keep mentality on Control and not drop it to Standard or Counter or do you literally play Control each game?
    I keep using control , i try other but it seem not better than control.

41. Quote Originally Posted by Cmi View Post
    How do you get these good results, like I just lost 2-0 to sunderland and almost lost to liverpool but I scored 2 goals so it ended 5-3. Also my key player Hazard is not scoring anything
    what's your hazard ppm because my alexis sanchez outstanding more than 3 years in my save and he's same position as Hazard.

42. Quote Originally Posted by abbes View Post
    Attachment 991921 Attachment 991922

FM is not easy this year, at least with just plug and play and instant result. anyway, i think it's a good result overall. thanks for tactic Quetesh .
    Thank you, i'm going to improve my tactic and hope everyone more enjoy fm2016.
    abbes likes this.

43. 4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**-oe90y8d.png

44. 4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**-arsenal-v-liverpool_-stats-match-stats.png

You can guess how many times I cursed and punched my bed during watching the match. Arsenal was playing with 10 men since the 10th minutes so I really should've won. I think 6 CCCs is a first for me or was it the second, can't remember. For 5 matches using this tactic, 2W2D1L with 5 goals scored, all from Benteke, none of the other players are scoring. I'm not blaming this tactic, it still just reach accomplished, I'm just ranting ;_;

45. The defence with this tactic been horrible so far, as I am playing with Marseille default squad.. Will post pics later.

46. Attachment 992168 So far so good...
    Qetesh likes this.

47. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Attachment 992168 So far so good...
    Hey dude, how did you get the lower leagues?

48. Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy Dude View Post
    Hey dude, how did you get the lower leagues?
    Database over on SI or on steam.
    Chrissy Dude likes this.

49. Leaking goals like a civ with this tactic. Defense is not very strong at all.

50. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Attachment 992168 So far so good...
    whay skin ids this ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO