Like Tree4598Likes

DEVASTATOR!


  1. RB Leipzig first match

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-01_00004.jpg
Views:	751
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	1016915
    dzozo87, tzahy and Murenna like this.

  2. someone who is quick to help me. would like to start with Man utd and use VORTEX who will say that there is the strongest starting 11 of the first season

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Plutte View Post
    someone who is quick to help me. would like to start with Man utd and use VORTEX who will say that there is the strongest starting 11 of the first season
    well, i think that utd have a very good team for this tactic, maybe you will be need a player for the right inside forward. maybe you can recall janunzi from dortmund.
    dzozo87 likes this.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tzahy View Post
    well, i think that utd have a very good team for this tactic, maybe you will be need a player for the right inside forward. maybe you can recall janunzi from dortmund.
    and bunch of money to buy a world class player

  5. Hi all – been playing with vortex for about a season. My strikers are not scoring a lot of goals – they are scoring, but my top striker (Cavani) has "only" scored 20 goals in 32 games. It is “ok”, but not impressive.

    Is your strikers getting a lot of goals – or is it the AM R/L who are scoring?


    Thanks

    dzozo87 likes this.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDCFC View Post
    Do you use the player filters and preferred moves mate?
    mate i will try to help you here. firts thing i do is train all my players to the ppm that tff post in the op. for the srtikers the most importent one, is come deep to get the ball, harry kane can learn all the ppm. make some frendliy games. i do use shouts during the game mostly i encourage them. i would a dm, and a sriker , u still can use son heang min, he have scored 18 goals as striker last year
    ChrisDCFC likes this.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
    Hi all – been playing with vortex for about a season. My strikers are not scoring a lot of goals – they are scoring, but my top striker (Cavani) has "only" scored 20 goals in 32 games. It is “ok”, but not impressive.

    Is your strikers getting a lot of goals – or is it the AM R/L who are scoring?


    Thanks
    maybe u need to try to train your striker on their ppm

  8. Quote Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
    Hi all – been playing with vortex for about a season. My strikers are not scoring a lot of goals – they are scoring, but my top striker (Cavani) has "only" scored 20 goals in 32 games. It is “ok”, but not impressive.

    Is your strikers getting a lot of goals – or is it the AM R/L who are scoring?


    Thanks
    only 20 golas in 32 matches. for me that is really great

  9. DEVASTATOR!-man-utd-mod-man-utd-u_21_-man-utd-holdudtagelse-oversigt.png
    thought of it here starting 11
    tzahy likes this.

  10. still going great fiora
    DEVASTATOR!-brez-naslova123.png

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Scruffer23 View Post
    Anyone tried vortex with Everton??
    i have, in my first season not using the tactic i barely managed to avoid relagation, second season of using it im 3rd in about feb.

    ruli
    gaya, galloway, stones, coleman
    kranevitter
    fossum
    delafuo on the left, barkley on the right
    embolo icardi

    thats my team selection

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Plutte View Post
    Attachment 1016925
    thought of it here starting 11
    nice mate, now train your srtikers on their ppm

  13. guys do think that the weather, i mean a rain or snow during the game can infect the that the team plays?

  14. the tool tip thing says that rain will penalise shorter passing styles, so it says try more direct
    tzahy likes this.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by El Wray View Post
    i have, in my first season not using the tactic i barely managed to avoid relagation, second season of using it im 3rd in about feb.

    ruli
    gaya, galloway, stones, coleman
    kranevitter
    fossum
    delafuo on the left, barkley on the right
    embolo icardi

    thats my team selection
    What you done with lukaku

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Scruffer23 View Post
    What you done with lukaku
    in the second season teams was coming in for him for around 25m, so instead of rejecting i put the up front fee to 40m and left the add ons, most teams withdrew their offers but i think it was athletico accepted and in total the fee is around 60m, couldnt say no to tthat. also sold mccarthy for 30m to arsenal

  17. RB Leipzig / 2. Bundesliga (Germany): Half a season played

    Of course no transfers!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-01_00006.jpg
Views:	708
Size:	306.6 KB
ID:	1016954 Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-01_00007.jpg
Views:	708
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	1016955

    The first season seems to be very boring... :/ I'm disappointed because of the 3 draws

  18. Quote Originally Posted by solounamigo View Post
    Of course no transfers!

    Attachment 1016954 Attachment 1016955

    The first season seems to be very boring... :/ I'm disappointed because of the 3 draws

    only vortex?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dzozo87 View Post
    only vortex?
    Yes, and I'm doing everything what's written in the OP.
    dzozo87 and tzahy like this.

  20. Click image for larger version

Name:	Sky Bet League 2_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	895
Size:	598.0 KB
ID:	1016960

    Another promotion this time half playing and half instant result
    TotalFootballFan9 and tzahy like this.

  21. Heh I decided to have some fun and win whatever possible with the weakest team from Sky Bet Championship – Bristol City (Predicted 23th).

    Also, I decided to use only "Instant Result" and it meant that I wasn’t able to use VORTEX V1 tactic so I used TORNADO V6 all the time.

    If I choose to play matches in normal way and were able to set the man marking then of course, I used VORTEX tactic because it would be better.

    It's important to notice that my assistant manager handled the press conferences and team talks, also, I used "Instant Result" so he made the substitutions during the matches so I always tried to have such assistant manager that have these attributes as higher as possible:

    - Motivation
    - Determination
    - Level of Discipline
    - Man Management
    - Judging Player Ability
    - Tactical Knowledge




    My save with Bristol City is a good opportunity to show how the game works:

    1) Tactics don't give you a guaranty that you win any competition.

    2) A good tactic just helps you to overachieve more than a bad tactic that's all.

    3) Eventually, it's possible to win any completion in the game even with the worst tactic and to do it you just need to get the best players in the game with CA about 200.

    4) The higher reputation a competition has the harder to overachieve in it. For example, in the lower leagues or less competitive leagues you can with your league with a team that has mid table prediction but such leagues as English Premier League, Liga BBVA, Seria A, Bundesliga and some other are much harder to win with a team that has mid table prediction and you need to have a stronger team to have a good chances to win it.

    5) Your ability to properly judge the quality of players, the strength of your team and your knowledge about what would be a realistic achievement for such team has crucial important for your successes in this game and without it you are doomed to experience only frustration from the game because without it you always will be having a false expectations that would never came true and that what causes frustration.



    Below you can find a report about my 4 seasons with Bristol City. It includes all major statistic to give understanding about the strength of the team and its performance according the strength.




    SEASON 1

    PREDICTION


    TRANSFERS


    CA OF THE PLAYERS


    FINAL TABLE









    SEASON 2

    PREDICTION


    TRANSFERS


    CA OF THE PLAYERS


    FINAL TABLE








    SEASON 3

    PREDICTION


    TRANSFERS


    CA OF THE PLAYERS


    FINAL TABLE









    SEASON 4

    PREDICTION


    TRANSFERS


    CA OF THE PLAYERS


    FINAL TABLE


    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 01/02/2016 at 06:06 PM.

  22. TFF im still using supernova. can you post the op with ppms etc. i csnt remember ppms. cheers

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tzahy View Post
    hey tff, i would like to say thank you for this marvelous tactic(vortex). its so nice and impressive to watch the game, to see goal from the open play. the defnce is soild. there are some that i dont think i am gonna win, and in the 86 min, danny rose cross the ball to harry kane and he socred. this is great. thanks alot.

  24. TFF I bet if you wouldn't have used the instant result, you would have won the Premier League already in the second season after promotion
    vuvu, TotalFootballFan9 and tzahy like this.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wicksy87 View Post
    TFF im still using supernova. can you post the op with ppms etc. i csnt remember ppms. cheers
    it's same as for Tornado tactic.

  26. this year i am geting more assist from my right wing back then my left wing back. last year the left wing back made more assits

  27. mantorras77
    First Team
    The great Champagne SUPERNOVA!!!!!

    DEVASTATOR!-wwwtrtn.png

    I was trying to go for an Invincible season but it didn't go that way but none the less a TERRIFIC season! Won the Quadruple in Portugal!!! Thanks TFF for an amazing tactic and letting me finally enjoy FM16!!! AVG of 0.35 GA is F'n amazing!!!! I think I can do much better in the goal scoring dept as I really struggled to find a consistent striker this season. Jonas was F'n amazing but I lost him early in the season on a release clause that I wasn't aware of (DOH!!!). I tried Calleri in the role but he really struggled all year long. Actually, I tried Guedes in the F9 role and he did really well but he's not the bulldog you need in that role. I have Luis Enrique and Carlos coming in for next season. I expect them to do well as strikers as they have the attributes for the role...we shall see!

    Also, I think for next season I will try moving the wide-midfielders into the AMR/AML role's as Inside-Forwards and see how that goes...maybe will have them man mark opp Full-backs to help make them help out more in the defensive dept.
    tzahy, Mutabor and Marlboro11 like this.

  28. Nice to see we have a few different tactics that work superbly; super nova, tornado, vortex. Now if you don't like one or don't get results with one, you can always try the others. Keeps a lot more people happy playing this game.

    Good job, TFF.
    vuvu, White Europe, tzahy and 2 others like this.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by shirajzl View Post
    Nice to see we have a few different tactics that work superbly; super nova, tornado, vortex. Now if you don't like one or don't get results with one, you can always try the others. Keeps a lot more people happy playing this game.

    Good job, TFF.
    well said mate
    mantorras77 and vuvu like this.

  30. Supernova and tornado works with instant result button in full game with OI's and training, but cannot get anything to work in FMT instant result as good as last year...frustrating

  31. Seven games to go and we already won the league

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-01_00008.jpg
Views:	962
Size:	194.9 KB
ID:	1017014

  32. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    Supernova and tornado works with instant result button in full game with OI's and training, but cannot get anything to work in FMT instant result as good as last year...frustrating
    White, since FM16 the training in FMT is the same as in the full mode so there’s no any difference in that area any more… but the players’ training doesn’t have any impact on the match results it just affects the way that they develop in long term perspective… the match preparation is a different story and it has impact on the match result but as I said you can set the match preparation in FMT the same way as you do in the full mode…

    I agree that OIs is a pain in FMT because if you use Instant Result then you can’t set OIs and what makes it even worse that your assistant manger uses his own OIs all the time in that case and it might have some impact on the match result.

    Why don’t you play the full mode with any instant result skin ?
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 01/02/2016 at 06:50 PM.
    White Europe and tzahy like this.

  33. VortexDEVASTATOR!-ekstraklasa_-widok-og%C3%B3lny-profil.png
    tzahy, Kupomevavo and Zoxekeeper like this.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    White, since FM16 the training in FMT is the same as in the full mode so there’s no any difference in that area any more… but the players’ training doesn’t have any impact on the match results it just affects the way that they develop in long term perspective… the match preparation is a different story and it has impact on the match result but as I said you can set the match preparation in FMT the same way as you do in the full mode…

    I agree that OIs is a pain in FMT because you can’t set them if you use Instant Result and what makes it even worse that your assistant manger uses his own OIs all the time in that case and it might have some impact on the match result.

    Why don’t you play the full mode with any instant result skin ?
    Still waiting for last patch to play full game... Thanks

  35. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    Still waiting for last patch to play full game... Thanks
    Dude, I don't think that there'll be any ME changes in the last patch... it'll be just transfers update.
    White Europe likes this.

  36. mantorras77
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupomevavo View Post
    Dude, I don't think that there'll be any ME changes in the last patch... it'll be just transfers update.
    there's always ME changes with the final patch, at least that's the way its always been on previous FMs

  37. RB Leipzig / 2. Bundesliga - finished first season

    I recently finished my first season with RB Leipzig (2. Bundesliga / media prediction 1st). I know that it's nothing special but we did it:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-01_00014.jpg
Views:	774
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	1017018

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-01_00012.jpg
Views:	769
Size:	296.9 KB
ID:	1017016
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-01_00013.jpg
Views:	785
Size:	295.7 KB
ID:	1017017

    DFB-Cup final:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	cup final.jpg
Views:	777
Size:	159.9 KB
ID:	1017019

  38. Quote Originally Posted by mantorras77 View Post
    there's always ME changes with the final patch, at least that's the way its always been on previous FMs
    any idea when the new patch will be?

  39. probably march

  40. Quote Originally Posted by tzahy View Post
    any idea when the new patch will be?
    hopefully tonight..

  41. Just lost 6-3 to Man City as Tottenham with Vortex version 1. Have a pretty kick ass team as well. Playing on FM Touch mode and I think it makes a huge difference..... Annoyingly.

  42. Ive just taken over Dortmund, 1st game of the season is away to Bayern, Do I play safer and use supernova?, or go for Vortex??

  43. RB Leipzig - Transfers for the upcoming season

    Mates, I just wanted to share my transfers for the second season with you:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-01_00015.jpg
Views:	1025
Size:	152.9 KB
ID:	1017020

    Before many of you ask how I can spend that much money - I'm always buying them in 48 months. For example Deulofeu didn't cost 55M € in this season. He only costed about 20M € (the rest of the money will be paid in the upcoming seasons). For more informations CLICK!
    tzahy and babelpoker like this.

  44. Quote Originally Posted by TotalFootballFan9 View Post
    Heh I decided to have some fun and win whatever possible with the weakest team from Sky Bet Championship – Bristol City (Predicted 23th).

    Also, I decided to use only "Instant Result" and it meant that I wasn’t able to use VORTEX V1 tactic so I used TORNADO V6 all the time.

    If I choose to play matches in normal way and were able to set the man marking then of course, I used VORTEX tactic because it would be better.

    It's important to notice that my assistant manager handled the press conferences and team talks, also, I used "Instant Result" so he made the substitutions during the matches so I always tried to have such assistant manager that have these attributes as higher as possible:

    - Motivation
    - Determination
    - Level of Discipline
    - Man Management
    - Judging Player Ability
    - Tactical Knowledge




    My save with Bristol City is a good opportunity to show how the game works:

    1) Tactics don't give you a guaranty that you win any competition.

    2) A good tactic just helps you to overachieve more than a bad tactic that's all.

    3) Eventually, it's possible to win any completion in the game even with the worst tactic and to do it you just need to get the best players in the game with CA about 200.

    4) The higher reputation a competition has the harder to overachieve in it. For example, in the lower leagues or less competitive leagues you can with your league with a team that has mid table prediction but such leagues as English Premier League, Liga BBVA, Seria A, Bundesliga and some other are much harder to win with a team that has mid table prediction and you need to have a stronger team to have a good chances to win it.

    5) Your ability to properly judge the quality of players, the strength of your team and your knowledge about what would be a realistic achievement for such team has crucial important for your successes in this game and without it you are doomed to experience only frustration from the game because without it you always will be having a false expectations that would never came true and that what causes frustration.



    Below you can find a report about my 4 seasons with Bristol City. It includes all major statistic to give understanding about the strength of the team and its performance according the strength.




    SEASON 1

    PREDICTION


    TRANSFERS


    CA OF THE PLAYERS


    FINAL TABLE









    SEASON 2

    PREDICTION


    TRANSFERS


    CA OF THE PLAYERS


    FINAL TABLE








    SEASON 3

    PREDICTION


    TRANSFERS


    CA OF THE PLAYERS


    FINAL TABLE









    SEASON 4

    PREDICTION


    TRANSFERS


    CA OF THE PLAYERS


    FINAL TABLE


    where in game can I see the players CA and PA? I see you have a screen shot of it.

  45. Quote Originally Posted by PlayHardOrGoHome View Post
    where in game can I see the players CA and PA? I see you have a screen shot of it.
    You can't see it ingame. You have to use an editor like FMRTE

  46. Quote Originally Posted by deanthegreenbean View Post
    Just lost 6-3 to Man City as Tottenham with Vortex version 1. Have a pretty kick ass team as well. Playing on FM Touch mode and I think it makes a huge difference..... Annoyingly.
    show your team

  47. Second season: German Supecup

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-01_00016.jpg
Views:	1068
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	1017021
    tzahy and Zoxekeeper like this.

  48. Quote Originally Posted by solounamigo View Post
    Second season: German Supecup

    Attachment 1017021
    this tactic rocks
    solounamigo likes this.

  49. Mixed results for me


    I'm the better team in a lot of matches but losing

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO