Like Tree269Likes

Most Comprehensive Tactic Test in FM-Base History

  1. Guys, can you try my tactic?There are 3 full season results in the following link

    consistent, good scoring

  2. Quote Originally Posted by ilthalas View Post
    Guys, can you try my tactic?There are 3 full season results in the following link

    consistent, good scoring
    I've just started the test, I'll do the Sub-top test and Lucio the underdog one.
    ilthalas likes this.

  3. Is it possible to remove the following:

    Scouting Reports
    Injury Reports
    Traning Report
    Coaching course

    all in all just all the reports?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bantons View Post
    Is it possible to remove the following:

    Scouting Reports
    Injury Reports
    Traning Report
    Coaching course

    all in all just all the reports?
    For tactic testing, I think so, yeah. Just remove all staff I guess! A great idea actually. I will look into this, and test it fully for the next patch database! (always looking for further improvements).

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Langvatn View Post
    For tactic testing, I think so, yeah. Just remove all staff I guess! A great idea actually. I will look into this, and test it fully for the next patch database! (always looking for further improvements).
    do you have any problems saving your game when you removed all the competitions?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Will1981 View Post
    do you have any problems saving your game when you removed all the competitions?
    Will1981 they are stealing your job Come back with your tactic test
    wixta79 likes this.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Langvatn View Post
    For tactic testing, I think so, yeah. Just remove all staff I guess! A great idea actually. I will look into this, and test it fully for the next patch database! (always looking for further improvements).
    We need too eliminate all news between matches.
    could also be nice if we could change settings for Instant Result in some way?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Will1981 View Post
    do you have any problems saving your game when you removed all the competitions?
    Nope, none at all Just progress the game one day, and then you can save. In the next patch, I will also remove all other teams, all other players and staff maybe also (that would take an insane amount of time though, but may be worth it for even faster processing).
    Last edited by Mr Langvatn; 11/12/2015 at 07:26 PM.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bantons View Post
    We need too eliminate all news between matches.
    could also be nice if we could change settings for Instant Result in some way?
    All subscriptions you can remove in the actual game, no need for the editor there. There is no way to change the settings for instant result.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Langvatn View Post
    Nope, none at all Just progress the game one day, and then you can save. In the next patch, I will also remove all other teams, all other players and staff maybe also (that would take an insane amount of time though, but may be worth it for even faster processing).
    thanks alot mate, ps you know you can remove upto 50,000 items at once by using shift and scrolling down.

  11. TFF DEVASTATOR V6 is out

    U test V4, are you gonna test the new one ?
    (Very promising one)
    tzahy likes this.

  12. I think what you're doing is pretty awesome. I do have a request can you post the DB used in opening post so tactic creators can test prior to releasing their tactics. Thanks

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AkzeL View Post
    I think what you're doing is pretty awesome. I do have a request can you post the DB used in opening post so tactic creators can test prior to releasing their tactics. Thanks
    When I get the time, I'll create a database for "the public" to use.
    sdbrook likes this.

  14. mantorras77
    First Team
    admin please delete ^^^^

  15. Tested 3-4 tactics yesterday. Everything is in the spreadsheet, btw I would like to remember you that if you click on that link, you can see the tables in real time, you can see us while we put the results in the tables! Any suggestion for more tactics to test?
    Mr Langvatn likes this.

  16. Guys can you test 433 cross? someone put that that in "tactics from around the world" thread 14 page.There is a screens from full first season and download link. Prete shure this one will not be at the bottom of chart

  17. Quote Originally Posted by francicampione View Post
    Tested 3-4 tactics yesterday. Everything is in the spreadsheet, btw I would like to remember you that if you click on that link, you can see the tables in real time, you can see us while we put the results in the tables! Any suggestion for more tactics to test?
    Quote Originally Posted by intensa View Post
    TFF DEVASTATOR V6 is out

    U test V4, are you gonna test the new one ?
    (Very promising one)
    Can't believe you have so poor success with V4 in your test...
    Maybe you should try V6 now

  18. Quote Originally Posted by intensa View Post
    Can't believe you have so poor success with V4 in your test...
    Maybe you should try V6 now
    TFF's tactics have been poor for me in FM 2016 though, not sure how it's been for others; so I don't find the results that surprising. Of course, it's good to see him trying things out and improving things, but I find the TFF tactics are trying to use similar ME-breaking techniques from FM 2015, and they don't work that well any more in FM 2016. Still, seems like some people had success with it but that might be more the randomness part which the test tries to eliminate. Mahluk has been the best tactic for me by far, can completely boss the league (CL is still difficult though).
    francicampione likes this.

  19. I would like to see the 4-2-4 ATTK from FMKOREA or the Arsenal Invincible

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Maradonna View Post
    I would like to see the 4-2-4 ATTK from FMKOREA or the Arsenal Invincible
    Already done the first..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by francicampione View Post
    Already done the first..
    missed it in the spreadsheet. my bad.

  22. I have a suggestion: repeat the test with the top 5 tactics, just to evaluate the level of randomness of the game. I'm almost sure a new test would have results quite different.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by francicampione View Post
    Any suggestion for more tactics to test?
    Strikerless Counter Press: Counter-Pressing In FM16 | Strikerless

    4-1-4-1 Home Ultra Possesion (+60% possesion): 4-1-4-1 Home Ultra Possesion (+60% possesion)

    Charge For Honour! 2-4-4-0 testing with Crystal Palace & Real Madrid: Charge For Honour! 2-4-4-0 testing with Crystal Palace & Real Madrid

  24. Can I just state that bribery works

    Thanks for testing it dude.
    wixta79, MrGrieve and Mr Langvatn like this.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dimartino View Post
    I have a suggestion: repeat the test with the top 5 tactics, just to evaluate the level of randomness of the game. I'm almost sure a new test would have results quite different.
    Actually, I have re-tested over 10 tactics to confirm accuracy, and at MOST, the points difference is FIVE (can be more, but not by much) points in a re-test. It's a very accurate test. We have also made it clear on the front page that we will not find "the best" tactic, because we have to calculate -15/+15 points (very safe margin) randomness in the tests.
    Last edited by Mr Langvatn; 14/12/2015 at 07:53 AM.
    dimartino likes this.

  26. Do you try to test these tactics at lower league clubs in lower leagues around the world?.
    Because I like to use possession base football tactics (tiki taka or total football style etc.) and try use the tactic at English levels 7,8,9 or 10, maybe managing in different counties like Jamaica, New Zealand or even one of African nations.
    Trying play football the right way through league prymid or highering the standard football in lesser nation.
    So many of these testing league etc are top heavy in the bigger clubs in the bigger leagues around the world testing these tactics.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by sdbrook View Post
    Do you try to test these tactics at lower league clubs in lower leagues around the world?.
    Because I like to use possession base football tactics (tiki taka or total football style etc.) and try use the tactic at English levels 7,8,9 or 10, maybe managing in different counties like Jamaica, New Zealand or even one of African nations.
    Trying play football the right way through league prymid or highering the standard football in lesser nation.
    So many of these testing league etc are top heavy in the bigger clubs in the bigger leagues around the world testing these tactics.
    Our test is definitely NOT a top team test. Far from it.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Langvatn View Post
    Our test is definitely NOT a top team test. Far from it.
    Do you have recommendation for tactic that might work at those levels trying to play tiki taka/total football possession base style tactic.
    .

  29. Quote Originally Posted by sdbrook View Post
    Do you have recommendation for tactic that might work at those levels trying to play tiki taka/total football possession base style tactic.
    .
    I just got a post from a guy playing in the lower leagues on my thread:

    Mr Langvatn FM16 Tactic Center

    He uses the 4-2-3-1 Spin the Wheel Updated at home and the 4-4-1-1 Spin the Wheel Away. Undefeated 25 games with media prediction 23rd team. Those "spin the wheel" tactics are possession based.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Langvatn View Post
    I just got a post from a guy playing in the lower leagues on my thread:

    Mr Langvatn FM16 Tactic Center

    He uses the 4-2-3-1 Spin the Wheel Updated at home and the 4-4-1-1 Spin the Wheel Away. Undefeated 25 games with media prediction 23rd team. Those "spin the wheel" tactics are possession based.
    Thanks, I will take look at the tactic and give it go.
    Mr Langvatn likes this.

  31. Sometimes it's really frustrating to submit messages in this forum.. somehow it denies me saying either links or "forbidden words".

    Anyways I'll just post a print screen of what I was trying to say and work around it that way.


    Most Comprehensive Tactic Test in FM-Base History-testing.jpg

  32. Quote Originally Posted by edofff View Post
    Sometimes it's really frustrating to submit messages in this forum.. somehow it denies me saying either links or "forbidden words".

    Anyways I'll just post a print screen of what I was trying to say and work around it that way.


    Attachment 999337
    Hi there!

    The point of our test isn't necessarily to find "the best" tactic, but to provide people with a lot of information about how each tactic plays, and what the strengths are in each tactic. This is nice information to have when creating new tactics. For example, if you want a good set piece routine, you can have a look at the tactic that scored most corner goals, conceded least corner goals, scored most IFK's, conceded least IFK's, etc etc. That possession wasn't a typo, it just hadn't been fixed to the AVERAGE formula yet, instead of the SUM We do SUM for the whole line, then change to average for three parts.

    The size of the test will be increased in the final patch of the game, but we see no point in burying ourselves with work in a patch that is very soon going to be out of date. I encourage you to instead of looking only at the top one and the bottom one, to look at all the information, and see from that what might best fit your team
    Last edited by Mr Langvatn; 16/12/2015 at 07:22 PM.

  33. Second season is finally done and the post is posted

    Would you mind testing both the home and away tactics?

    That would be amazing thanks!

    The Reed - 6 in 6 tottenham second season.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by rafa95 View Post
    The USV 433 is by far the best tactic made for FM16 but nobody seems to give a fuck.
    [FM16] USV 4-3-3 Tactic
    Trust me, it's way better than the tactics that are tested here...
    USV 433 got me back to back promotions from vanarama south to championship. great tactic. exciting football. wing backs are amazing on it. unfortunately i didn't continue the save because the board built a new stadium of 4 thousand with an expansion up to 10. i wanted them to build a bigger stadium once in the prem. i wasnt waiting another 2o plus years to build my super club

  35. Quote Originally Posted by wicksy87 View Post
    USV 433 got me back to back promotions from vanarama south to championship. great tactic. exciting football. wing backs are amazing on it. unfortunately i didn't continue the save because the board built a new stadium of 4 thousand with an expansion up to 10. i wanted them to build a bigger stadium once in the prem. i wasnt waiting another 2o plus years to build my super club
    So, everyone seem to have deleted all their saves with the "USV" tactic xD Anyway, doesn't matter, ME v1630 is here! Back to the drawing board for all tacticians!

  36. Hi Mr L could u test my tactic thanks -

    File Type: fmf

    Rogers ReBorn.2_15E76581-F687-40A6-83A7-0FA51CC041DD.fmf‎ (39.9 KB, 18 views)

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Will1981 View Post
    thanks alot mate, ps you know you can remove upto 50,000 items at once by using shift and scrolling down.
    Hmm, that did nothing here. Could you explain more how to do this? Seems I can't get passed that 500 items max filter.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by supermatt1978 View Post
    Hi Mr L could u test my tactic thanks -

    File Type: fmf

    Rogers ReBorn.2_15E76581-F687-40A6-83A7-0FA51CC041DD.fmf‎ (39.9 KB, 18 views)
    Will try to make the database smaller before we start testing again, to increase processing time.

  39. When u start testing again plz test mine aswell. Have great results in other tests and also in gameThe Impregnenator_5DD394C0-3E85-4C56-A933-53244FD23D0F.fmfMost Comprehensive Tactic Test in FM-Base History-sk%C3%A4rmklipp-2015-12-17-20.06.31.pngMost Comprehensive Tactic Test in FM-Base History-sk%C3%A4rmklipp-2015-12-17-18.58.01.png

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Langvatn View Post
    Hmm, that did nothing here. Could you explain more how to do this? Seems I can't get passed that 500 items max filter.
    if you go into settings you can change the max items per search to 50,000.
    Mr Langvatn likes this.

  41. GivingItLaldy-DM High tempo has most certainly been completely shat upon in the new patch. After several successive good seasons, suddenly after patch winless in 19 with the same team. Tested it with a few saves myself just to make sure it wasn't an anomoly... sadly it has been nerfed.

  42. Quote Originally Posted by tieio View Post
    GivingItLaldy-DM High tempo has most certainly been completely shat upon in the new patch. After several successive good seasons, suddenly after patch winless in 19 with the same team. Tested it with a few saves myself just to make sure it wasn't an anomoly... sadly it has been nerfed.
    Yup, it's back to the drawing board for all tacticians now

  43. Aye well it is the way of things. I could create an updated version

    Either that or the tactic is fine and a new "Mourinho" bug has been put into the game.
    mantorras77 and ralphs like this.

  44. Hello, I have a doubt. I'm playing a save the previous patch, but the game updated to the new patch 16.2. The save I'm playing will be affected by the new patch, or changes the new patch only serve to set up a new game ?

  45. test suk san 433 fmkores please

  46. Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy Dude View Post
    Aye well it is the way of things. I could create an updated version

    Either that or the tactic is fine and a new "Mourinho" bug has been put into the game.
    From watching the tactics in play it relied a lot on direct passes to the wingers and/or full backs who then crossed it in for a simple tap in. As full backs have been "fixed" defensively there's no longer any real space to expoit so yeah, there's that

  47. Ah you say that but in over compensating for cutting out crosses they have opened it up in other ways.

    There is flaws in this update, I sense it in early testing haha
    Mr Langvatn likes this.

  48. mantorras77
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelobo View Post
    Hello, I have a doubt. I'm playing a save the previous patch, but the game updated to the new patch 16.2. The save I'm playing will be affected by the new patch, or changes the new patch only serve to set up a new game ?
    Yes the save you are playing will be affected by new patch
    Mr Langvatn likes this.

  49. Will you update this thread or make a new for v2?

  50. Quote Originally Posted by rstokk View Post
    Will you update this thread or make a new for v2?
    Will update this thread. As soon as we get the time. Christmas time you know

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO