Like Tree257Likes

Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jden86 View Post
    I will reserve judgement for now, below result appears good being a 5-0 win, however all the goals were scored after a red card and I popped it onto Overload, before that they were playing very poorly.

Attachment 1002910
    Since the Stoke game, good results but not amazing, I find against top teams you have less of possession and its more of a struggle. Main issue is having 20-30 shots a game and only scoring 1, and the opposition have 2-3 shots for 1 goal.

Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16-screen-shot-2015-12-28-07.45.19.png

2. Quote Originally Posted by EL92 View Post
    With Milan Im having mixed results vs top teams Im doing great games then losing against small teams....and it seems on Overload words better than counter
    As soon as I have gone a goal down I've switched to Overload to get a goal back. Seems to work well.

3. Can anyone give this a try?!

Wanted to try out overload myself, and did just a few PI-tweaks..

Sir Goalalot - 16.2 - OVERLOAD.fmf
    octapous likes this.

4. Nice , overload tactic with the same philosophy about the T.Is,

the only difference is dribbling of the FBs, dribbling and risky passing of the MCs,

i'll definite give it a try ,with new save,

Next a contain version

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jden86 View Post
    Since the Stoke game, good results but not amazing, I find against top teams you have less of possession and its more of a struggle. Main issue is having 20-30 shots a game and only scoring 1, and the opposition have 2-3 shots for 1 goal.

Attachment 1003218
    Lost next game 3-0 to Everton. They had 5 shots to my 11. I had 60% possession. My players just seem to boot the ball at the keeper and hope. Almost every shot is directly at the keeper.

6. In the attempt to make the overload version stable, I THINK I might made the original version better..

Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16-2015-12-27_00002.jpgSir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16-2015-12-27_00003.jpg

7. Release today ?

8. What's your starting 11?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kap View Post
    What's your starting 11?

In quality, my best player is papa alioune Ndaiye

10. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty111 View Post
    Release today ?
    You can try it if you want?

11. yes pls

12. Quote Originally Posted by dzozo87 View Post
    yes pls
    Sir Goalalot-16.2-v3.fmf

13. tnx. iam im the middle of season with sassoulo and am gonna try it

14. 2nd part of season with Inter is catastrophic. I was 1st and now 4th, lost 4-0 against Juve, 3-1 against napoli, drawed against sampdoria .. getting shitloads of yellows, redcards and players can't score though I get like 15 shots per match (Icardi has 19 in finishing and always misses...) Can't win over shit teams like Verona or Chievo (they get like 1 shots for 1 goal, i get 15+ for nothing). It's like my strikers are always aiming at the keeper, seriously I've never seen such a thing, the opponent's keeper makes like 10 crazy saves per game.

weird thing is that when it went fine 1st part of the season and that when I simulate matches my Assis. manager always manages to win but when I play I can't even win against CHievo... :/

15. Just tried , 1st game

rrepek likes this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by octapous View Post
    Just tried , 1st game

v3?

17. has anyone had success changing the role from shadow striker to somthing? hard to find perfect players for it

18. play 2 games with new version one win one draw. dominating both game. draw against sampdoria i have 9 shot sampdoria 2 and 2 goals

19. Quote Originally Posted by octapous View Post
    Just tried , 1st game

I've been thinking about starting a Parma save..!

Do you recommend it?

20. Quote Originally Posted by rrepek View Post
    v3?

Yes,look at the name of the formation,

2nd game

rrepek likes this.

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheWibe View Post
    I've been thinking about starting a Parma save..!

Do you recommend it?
    Of course , i;m already in Serie C with this tactic , i was 10 points behind San Marino in Serie D ,then i tried your tactic and it saved me

22. Quote Originally Posted by twelly2712 View Post
    has anyone had success changing the role from shadow striker to somthing? hard to find perfect players for it
    you can retrain a striker

23. good tactic. i am test in Athetic Bilbao
    Last edited by eddieuepg; 28/12/2015 at 02:09 AM.

24. sorry use portuguese, but I dont can edit my post

1. Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

25. victories against Barcelona and Real Madrid tie. Games easier am suffering ...

26. Dude this tactic is amazing, using it in my first season with Man U
    Changed the CAM's role to AP and realized it helped my CAMS (Mata and Bernardo Silva) to create more chances and get more assists.Also used Tight marking and closing down OIs because it was a little leaky defensively for me.

Oh and Martial's a freescoring beast for me 16 goals in 13 matches

Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16-bayern.png
    Somehow defeated Bayern Munich

Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16-chelsea.png
    Chelsea

Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16-mancity.png
    Man City

Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16-sporting.png
    Against Sporting after drawing 2-2 in the first leg

27. Quote Originally Posted by Phikayor View Post
    Dude this tactic is amazing, using it in my first season with Man U
    Changed the CAM's role to AP and realized it helped my CAMS (Mata and Bernardo Silva) to create more chances and get more assists.Also used Tight marking and closing down OIs because it was a little leaky defensively for me.

Attachment 1003323

Attachment 1003324
    Chelsea

Attachment 1003325
    Man City

Attachment 1003328
    How'd you score Bernardo Silva? Did you start a season in the Beta? In the Beta you could sign him easy, when the update came out, transfers were made a lot harder and I couldn't get him for the life of me. I've seen him win 5 Ballon d'Or's in simulations.

28. And how have you found Mammana, I got him for Man Utd too. But at CB I found him clumsy and lazy, moved him to RB (Darmian out for 9 months) he is 0 stars but has a.v.e 7.40. I also did a straight swap Rooney for C.Chambers.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Phikayor View Post

Attachment 1003323

Attachment 1003324
    Chelsea

Attachment 1003325
    Man City

Attachment 1003328
    Sorry to ask such an amateur question but by setting closing down and tight marking OIs, do you mean setting them for all positions from the GK to the STR? Also, is the AP is on support or attack duty?
    Last edited by moranster; 28/12/2015 at 07:26 AM.

30. great tactic only thing kinda bugging me is the Shadow Striker, Ozil seems to do nothing there, should i switch to AP ?

31. Is the Corner tweak in V3 released last night?

32. Quote Originally Posted by Phikayor View Post

Attachment 1003323

Attachment 1003324
    Chelsea

Attachment 1003325
    Man City

Attachment 1003328
    Can you upload an image of your OI'S please? No other changes then changing cam to ap?

33. Quote Originally Posted by TheWibe View Post
    Can anyone give this a try?!

Wanted to try out overload myself, and did just a few PI-tweaks..

Sir Goalalot - 16.2 - OVERLOAD.fmf

working for me. ty!! great tatic

34. Quote Originally Posted by The Architect View Post
    I started new save with Liverpool. In Premier league I play best team, in other competitions I play second team. Tactic is great IMO.

Attachment 1003031
    I can't get them scoring what was your starting 11?

35. Hi All , just started with this tactic and it's great. only problem I'm finding is, i get anything between 3-7 yellow cards per game. Any idea how to lower the amount of booking's I'm getting?
    i'm using the Calamity Corner version.
    Cheers

36. These results is with the V3. Very impressive start to the season!
    Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16-sk%C3%A6rmbillede-2015-12-28-kl.-11.41.42.png
    The signings of Navas and Deplagne have really helped this tactic, as Navas fits the right wing spot perfect. Then it has made space for playing Cabella at the SS position (10 games 7 goals).
    Also the win against PSG! Dominating!
    Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16-sk%C3%A6rmbillede-2015-12-28-kl.-11.41.52.png
    Last edited by HRz; 28/12/2015 at 11:59 AM.
    rrepek likes this.

37. Hi guys, did you try the Mahluk v4 ? because it seems to be very closed to this one and with my Olympique Lyonnais team I don't manage to get better results with the Sir Goalalot tatic (I jus tried it for few games).
    So I would like to know if you reall think that this one is better than Mahluk v4 ? If so I would try to keep it all along the season.

38. where is the v3 link?
    dzozo87 likes this.

39. Quote Originally Posted by TheWibe View Post
    V3

40. TheWibe what do you do when you lead and you what defend the lead or against big boys what you do? ty

41. Is it possible to change the striker? Recently bought Dybala and he isn't performing as an AF.

42. In which folder do i have to put the filters in?

43. Rivaldo reborn´╝îoverload version

44. thanks
    dzozo87 likes this.

45. Quote Originally Posted by Jessy1107 View Post
    In which folder do i have to put the filters in?
    The folder named filters

46. Quote Originally Posted by HRz View Post
    These results is with the V3. Very impressive start to the season!
    Attachment 1003366
    The signings of Navas and Deplagne have really helped this tactic, as Navas fits the right wing spot perfect. Then it has made space for playing Cabella at the SS position (10 games 7 goals).
    Also the win against PSG! Dominating!
    Attachment 1003367
    Great job man!

47. Quote Originally Posted by dzozo87 View Post
    TheWibe what do you do when you lead and you what defend the lead or against big boys what you do? ty
    Nothing But I can try and make something..

48. This would fit my beloved Newcastle pretty well I think. Is V3 the version to go with? Finally time to start a proper save!

49. Quote Originally Posted by xanax View Post
    Try defensive routines for set pieces from TFF's tactics. One of the best
    The defending set piece routines are just standard, so I might implement this one..

50. Quote Originally Posted by TheWibe View Post
    Nothing But I can try and make something..
    it would be great. especialy if we are underdog away from home

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO