Size:	215.0 KB
ID:	1050263

TEST FROM FMSERBIA14 COMPARED WITH OTHER TACTICS

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	68525
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	1051696

If you try it ill be glad if u make a comment bad or good and maybe a screenshot with ur results enjoy!!

Download
    WW2 4-3-2-1 (Special Edition)
    Last edited by stellas7; 15/09/2016 at 05:03 AM.

2. Good job!!! kinda broken tac..: D
    stellas7 likes this.

3. WOW

I have tried many tactics but this is up there man, you literally broke the game haha keep it up
    stellas7 likes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jxcooper View Post
    Good job!!! kinda broken tac..: D
    Quote Originally Posted by masterdisaster1 View Post
    I have tried many tactics but this is up there man, you literally broke the game haha keep it up
    Do you have to be a new joiner with no other posts to use this or just a coincidence? lol.

5. this tactic running goods result...i don't know why but goal scoring looks easy...LOL
    stellas7 likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Do you have to be a new joiner with no other posts to use this or just a coincidence? lol.
    No this tactic is very very good. One of the best for plug and play
    jaga and stellas7 like this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLamp View Post
    No this tactic is very very good. One of the best for plug and play

Man this guy came here to see the comments and check their profiles if they are new or old members what can i say? complex is complex lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by stellas7 View Post
    Man this guy came here to see the comments and check their profiles if they are new or old members what can i say? complex is complex lol
    Just checking what they'd used previous so see if they thought this was a stepup from TTF or date442 etc. I always check to make sure the user knows what hes on about. We've had posters just create accounts, 1 star every tactic, post "this is shit doesnt work for me" on EVERY thread and log off.. lol.

So I check, if i'm bored and have time Better to be safe, than trash a save.. Looks good, i'll let you know how i get on. Think i'll be England for this.
    stellas7 likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Just checking what they'd used previous so see if they thought this was a stepup from TTF or date442 etc. I always check to make sure the user knows what hes on about. We've had posters just create accounts, 1 star every tactic, post "this is shit doesnt work for me" on EVERY thread and log off.. lol.

So I check, if i'm bored and have time Better to be safe, than trash a save.. Looks good, i'll let you know how i get on. Think i'll be England for this.
    Ok ok no problem then lets see your results...
    wkdsoul likes this.

10. Fantastic tactic! If anyone out there struggling With Man United, THIS is the tactic to use!!

1 small issue Stellas, i feel that the defence is not to solid.. I allways score more than the oposition but im not allways to happy With 4-3, 5-2 wins etc..

Anything i can do to make defence just abit more solid? Can i change say 1 of the ball playing defenders to just center defender for exampel?

Thank you for a great tactic!
    jaga and stellas7 like this.

+ Reply to Thread