Like Tree373Likes

Mr Langvatn's Tactic Center for FM17

1. Quote Originally Posted by kobie View Post
    That Eusébio tactic is from the same creator of Eusébio from fm16? Are u portuguese? :p
    This tactic from fm16 and tweaked for fm17. And im not portuguese)

2. Quote Originally Posted by AlfPacino View Post
    This tactic from fm16 and tweaked for fm17. And im not portuguese)
    Eusébio on FM 16 was great... Good luck tweaking it...

3. Quote Originally Posted by dginola View Post
    IMO, many people simply take Mr L's test result too serious. The test is far from being able to tell which tactic is absolute best but it gives a pretty good indication and it is the best test currently available. If you ever try to setup a test like this you'll understand how much effort one has to put in to reach this level of test accuracy and you'll be in shocked and start to respect his work. Mr L provide his test service for free way before he has his own website.

Anyway, I think if the top 20-30 tactics in the current test were being further tested with 180 matches of league specific test which consist of the actual teams in a league that will really give a very very high accuracy on which tactic is better.
    +Not all tactics are tested - only selected tactics or people that want their tactics tested - that by itsself makes the test corrupt - then their is the testers - clueless about game mechanics - what you need to be able to succeed with a tactic - high team cohesion level for instance - you can't test a tactic and get a straight answer without this one beeing high - they don't have that - tactics blossom when the team gel is at max - their is a huge difference between blending well together and extremely strong understanding - its like playing with 2 different tactics - I know this from experience...

I played a Wolves save in a world league database - Wolves was in division 5 I got them promoted to 4 and in the ingame cup which has 512 teams in it - they destroyed the likes of Barcelona Man.city etc and went on to win the whole thing - that was with average players like Omar Al-Soma - iorfa - Kortney Hause - etc etc all that was possible becourse my team had a high team gel - right players - high morale - and many more things - so my point saying this out loud is you can't trust a test that doesn't incorporate these mechanisms as the difference is simply to huge - many tactics drown after being tested and that is extremely unfair to the creator/s - ofcourse the effort and time put in to the tests are a job well done, but I gotta tell you - its timewaste=20 as long that these things are not in order.

Cheers
    callamity likes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kobie View Post
    Eusébio on FM 16 was great... Good luck tweaking it...
    Its already final version, no more tweaks, all is great)

5. Quote Originally Posted by AlfPacino View Post
    Its already final version, no more tweaks, all is great)
    Same formation and results? Why dont u open a post with some screens so the people can check and try if we want to...

6. Quote Originally Posted by kobie View Post
    Same formation and results? Why dont u open a post with some screens so the people can check and try if we want to...
    Some screens)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr Langvatn's Tactic Center for FM17-wdgtclhngss.jpg   Mr Langvatn's Tactic Center for FM17-iaymeptanns.jpg   Mr Langvatn's Tactic Center for FM17-b3651edc3479db1c5456caed99f543cf.jpg  

Mr Langvatn's Tactic Center for FM17-81284de5e9c9c4ffdd26a123b237195f.jpg   Mr Langvatn's Tactic Center for FM17-5f6a1cefffdc728084b698bde1169e47.jpg  

7. I was under the impression Eusebio's setup from FM16 was a 4x1x4x1?

8. Quote Originally Posted by matisptfan View Post
    I was under the impression Eusebio's setup from FM16 was a 4x1x4x1?
    Yes it was...

9. Quote Originally Posted by jesaustralia View Post
    +Not all tactics are tested - only selected tactics or people that want their tactics tested - that by itsself makes the test corrupt - then their is the testers - clueless about game mechanics - what you need to be able to succeed with a tactic - high team cohesion level for instance - you can't test a tactic and get a straight answer without this one beeing high - they don't have that - tactics blossom when the team gel is at max - their is a huge difference between blending well together and extremely strong understanding - its like playing with 2 different tactics - I know this from experience...

I played a Wolves save in a world league database - Wolves was in division 5 I got them promoted to 4 and in the ingame cup which has 512 teams in it - they destroyed the likes of Barcelona Man.city etc and went on to win the whole thing - that was with average players like Omar Al-Soma - iorfa - Kortney Hause - etc etc all that was possible becourse my team had a high team gel - right players - high morale - and many more things - so my point saying this out loud is you can't trust a test that doesn't incorporate these mechanisms as the difference is simply to huge - many tactics drown after being tested and that is extremely unfair to the creator/s - ofcourse the effort and time put in to the tests are a job well done, but I gotta tell you - its timewaste=20 as long that these things are not in order.

Cheers
    Even if there was a way to set maximum team cohesion in the test, I wouldn't want to do that, because we then move away from our philosophy on that the test should resemble a new personal savegame in as many areas as possible without removing test accuracy. When you start a new game, your team doesn't have perfect team gel. And people also like to buy new players, which further disrupts team gel.. We want to find tactics that work well under these conditions.

Sorry that you didn't like our test, although there are many people who do like it, so please let this thread be for people who actually like it

PS. And please don't call us corrupt and clueless about the game, you know this is not true, and I have no idea why you said that tbh I didn't think we had any bad blood...

+ Reply to Thread