Like Tree17Likes

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. 343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!

343 Strikerless

Contents
    1. intro
    2. history
    3. the tactic
    4. positional breakdown
    5. key attributes per position
    6. general maintenance
    7. outro
    **disclaimer – sorry for the state of the post, all the info is there and the pics are at the bottom to support the tactic along with the download
    1. Introduction

this is my first venture into the world of uploading tactics this year… my other tactics from previous generations of the game have been a resounding success (just click on my name and see for yourself). I prefer unusual tactics not the boring 433 or 451 that you see day in day out on this site and many others as that doesn’t excite the imagination. This tactic is no different and it will not disappoint!!! Now this is going to be lengthy so for you impatient bunch my advice is to scroll to the bottom of the OP and look at the pretty pictures, download the tactic and off you go it is entirely plug and play…. The rest who are going to stick with me lets go for a ride shall we…

2. History

This tactic was developed from the start of a pentagon challenge… started with FC Chambely-oise (French 4th teir) they sacked their manager after first 3 games of the season and hired me (no qualifications and no experience) the team had 7 CB’s who were deemed first team starters and 1 notable ST (the transfer window had closed) so you can see why I had to produce a CB heavy tactic that still produced goals… the first draft was a 32221 with a box of 4 CM/AMC with WB bombing forward… the WB were isolated and the box of 4 in midfield played very narrow even with the width set to max… I then tried the AMC in wide positions and that left the ST isolated and no support through the middle…. After getting annoyed I threw 3 upfront all with the F9 role and instantly I was happier with the shape and the fact that the wider of the F9’s drifted wide to help the WBs but there was no penetration between any of the lines it was always a sideways or backwards pass yes possession was good but chances created was poor (can I hear a boring boring arsenal chant)… this is where the took its shape that you see today… I dropped all the STs to AMC with the shadow striker role I also dropped the BWM into the DMC position but with get further forward selected to create some penetration in the MC line and changed the WB to IWB to make sure that the ball comes inside and the WB don’t become isolated… as soon as these changes were made the football on show the one-twos and through balls into the channels for the onrushing SS is a delight to watch

3. The Tactic
    343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-tactic-343-strikerless.png343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-team-instructions.png343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-corner.png
    The tactic sets up as a 3223 with WB’s and a DM and a CM combo… with 3 AMC with the shadow striker role set. I call it a 343 as the WB act as wide midfielders who are there for support but do find themselves on the end of chances from time to time as they sit narrow and want to cut inside… so if the game was paused in the final 3rd when we are attacking then the shape would look more like a 343… if the ball is lost as the BMW and WB are positionally set further back they will race back and not challenge the ball leaving the wall of 3 SS to swarm the ball like a pack of bees…. Due to the fact that the pressure is quite severe on the defensive back line when the opposition wins the ball back they can try and play out from the back which is risky as there isn’t many options or clear it long at this point the 3 CBs step in and win the ball or collect and being on BPD they look for a ball inside to the other CBs or the retreating WB or DM/CM with the 3 SS probing the back line.
    The tactic works offensively by moving through the lines of the defence quickly from the GK to CB then to either wide to WB or through the middle to DM CM or AMC depending on who is free which there is always…. I have on the odd occasion seen that no shorter options available to the CB due to opposition high press he plays a ball over the top for one of the SS to chase… if he loses the race he will be close enough to challenge the defender and the entire team squeezes the pitch so this vastly limits the options that the covering player will have which will lead to the ball being pinched and a chance being created or worst case scenario they play it long which means we go back to square one but because we go through the lines quickly the defence doesn’t have enough time to reshuffle and re-organise before there is space for a SS to be flooding the space created which is an easy through ball to make for another chance
    Once in a defensive phase of play (the opposition try to play through you) the CB leave no space for a through ball in behind along with the WB tucking in but first to break rank to challenge a winger… the DM/CM partnership pressure the ball once they step into the final 3rd forcing a mistake or at the vey least go backwards and that is where the true pressure comes in…. because the SS sit a touch deeper than a traditional ST and want to push onto the back line they are always looking to press if the ball goes back to a DM or CB or FB giving no time to build at the back and no space up top for a CCC to be given results in the opposition having long shots and having to play around the defensive line and get a cross in which as there are 3 CBs front centre and back post and the WB tucked in at the back its very difficult for the opposition to score.
    343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-league-2-2nd-season-.png343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-national-league-1st-season-.png343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-national-league-fixtures-1st-season-.png343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-league-2-fixtures-2nd-season-.png
    343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-vs-red-star.png343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-vs-montpellier.png343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-vs-ajaccio.png343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-vs-fc-mets.png
    4. positional breakdown

Now time to analyse each position and see what each role and how it links to the team…

GK – keeps it simple playing the ball through to the CBs but has the freedom if that option isn’t on to play it to the WB or DM/CM or to the feet of the SS if required… defensively he will come and collect loose balls over the top that are too far for the defenders to get but will only do so when its risk free and tends to kick the ball long if pressured rather than taking an unnecessary risk

CB – this is the wall… all given the freedom to challenge the ball if in their “zone” and the other 2 will drop back to cover and provide a safe passing option if the ball is retrieved

WB – these link everything together, the tactic is set to go through the middle and these guys act like a bouncing surface… the ball is played to them and they will either play it back to the same player who has made a move or chip it into the channel for the invading SS… the left side tends to sit in the hole for the DM to get further forward and the right side tends to get to the byline for a cross… the left will get better ratings on average but the right will get more assists... defensively they keep it simple block the cross or win the challenge and play it forward towards the SS.

DM – this guy is a hybrid role I call it a “deep lying box to box midfielder” he does the role of 2 men he will provide cover at the back and be a late arrival in the opposition box… in possession he looks for the one two with the WB to get forward and generally keeps it very simple playing “crab football” just simple sideways passes to keep the ball moving but if a SS has dropped deeper he will play it into feet and look for the return
    CM – this guy is the puppet master… links all of the play together doesn’t venture too far forward but keeps the ball rolling by playing in the WB or the SS or if nothing is on back to the CBs or the DM… depending on the player he will get good assist rate and get a good rating that way or if more defensively minded (my preference) will generally be the holding player and will break play up and have a very high pass completion %age…
    SS – all 3 of the SS work together to create space for the others and will look for that killer ball in the spaces created for a CCC or a half chance depending on when the trigger is pulled… they will drop deep during both transitional phases and look to burst past the defensive line early once attacking depending on who has the ball. As they start deeper than the CBs they will be at full speed when the defender is still on the half turn so the player who is attempting the through ball has some wiggle room as to how accurate it needs to be
    In defence these three work like the CBs in the sense that they move from side to side when defending closing down every short option that a CB or FB or DM has and if they try to play short there is a chance that we steal in and are one on one from the half way line (it happened more often than you think)

5. key attributes (my opinion)

GK – just a good shot stopper nothing fancy doesn’t need to do anything but keep the ball from going in; reflexes, one on ones, handling, positioning

CB – i prefer them quick tall and good in the air passing ability is a bonus; acceleration, jumping reach, tackling, marking, positioning

WB – they are up and down all day (its tiring to watch) but never at full speed don’t need to be the quickest and the more creative the better and defensively sound; acceleration, stamina, work rate, tackling, passing, off the ball, dribbling

DM – similar to the WB in the sense that he will be up and down and cover more ground than any other player in the team, I prefer quicker players in the position able to breeze past a player (think dembele for spurs) and if the ground covered is done in a shorter time that is always a bonus, this player is generally more of a box to box type to give you an idea; acceleration, stamina, workrate, first touch, tackling, composure

CM – the puppet master is a holding player for the most part so must be able to defend and the better the passing skills the more assists they will get… I prefer mine tall to win an areal duel and help with defending freekicks and corners especially if all 3 SS are short and quick; tackling, marking positioning, stamina, work rate, first touch, passing and vision

SS – these guys work better when quick and great off the ball…. They don’t need to run past players with the ball but be able to get past and create some distance between themselves and the covering defender… they have to be good in tight spaces be able to receive the ball get it under control and either turn and run with the ball or lay it off and spin the defender to be in on goal… I have found that the slower the player the more likely they are to show for the ball rather than be rushing the last defender. I do prefer a target man style in the centre of the 3 as they are more prone to hold up the ball and be better in both boxes for both defending and attacking not essential; acceleration, first touch, off the ball, composure, anticipation, finishing, agility and balance

6. General maintenance
    Training –
    Pre-season match tactics on full with this tactic set to all 3 slots, with team cohesion set to very high with the slider all the way to the left and a day off after match.
    Through season have defending set pieces selected (once tactic fluid) and have attacking for the other set to high/very high the slider should be 2 clicks from the left again with rest after match not before

Pitch size – max allowed usually but works on league average too
    Opposition instructions – none everyone set individually to mark/cover areas of the pitch not the specific man

Ten men? – remove the left sided or centre SS and move the BWM up to CM

Corners – have the left SS take left corner and vice versa

General tips –
    1. if you feel the balance isn’t right or the PPMs are going against you i.e. DLP with trait to get further forward set the DLP to defend he will then hold more but not as effective going forward
    2. if WB are too far forward or not quick enough to cover the ground required then take off get further forward
    3. if possession too high and the opposition playing very deep and defensive change WB to support and switch to exploit both flanks to get around it, this also will make the SS move into wider positions and able to cross
    4. make sure that left SS is right footed and vice versa… if not rating well switch of a better match up, if trying to use no3 make sure that left SS is left footed and vice versa.
    5. If central CB, DM or CM are on a yellow wait until 60 mins and sub off as will more than likely get a second yellow and ruin your day!!!
    6. Retrain your wingers with good finishing and your quick strikers to be AMC on the SS role (cheapest and easiest option)
    7. Outro

Well there we have it, its finally over you can now go and download the tactic and the real fun begins, if anything has been missed or you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask I’m usually hovering around the internet somewhere…
    sorry again for the poor quality of the post I could never figure out how to do this damn thing… all the pic are at the bottom for you to scan through and the tactic is there too!!!!

**** TESTIMONIALS ****

FROM HUDS
    Hi mate,
    Long time forum lurker here. Usually just nick the great tactics without replying, but thought I'd contribute something on this one.

Testing your tactic on my Partick Thistle save for a couple of seasons. Not sure how useful this will be as it's now just finished season 32/33 and I'm using mostly regens from the youth team, just the way I like to play.

However, my team is fairly crap, struggling financially, and it's not like I can blag the best players like in previous versions, so a decent test maybe?

Anyway, here's some screenies...

1st season...

Attachment 1096173

2nd season...
    Attachment 1096174

final table 32/33...
    Attachment 1096175

3 best players...
    Attachment 1096176

Think I'm gonna stick with your tactic. It plays some lovely football with average players, and so far has been more consistent than anything else I have tried. Maybe my players just fit well to it or something.

You might notice a lot of defeats in the results, but I do tend to play a lot of hot prospects to give them game time so it's not as bad as it looks!

Summary over the 2 seasons
    =-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    * 2 league wins! 1st year went right to the wire
    * champions league quarter final in 1st season!
    * currently in Europa semi final in 2nd
    * best of all... lovely looking football! the players cover each other, fight for the team! pass to each other!

points of note
    =-=-=-=-=-=
    * it seems to work better for me with Teamwork rather than Defending set pieces - no idea why
    * sometimes... just sometimes! it works better when set to Counter instead of Standard
    * also seems to work better for me when putting right footer into RWB slot and vice versa

Anyway, cheers mate for a great tactic!

FROM WHITE EUROPE

Attachment 1095848Attachment 1095849Attachment 1095850
    its great tactic all matches watched
    instant result only the cup matches and i was holidaying between the league matches except transfer windows when its very easy to make the players unhappy and i use only commentary mode so is quite fast going I think i could won the league little bit easier but in some matches even when strongly dominating the opponent we couldnt score due to some unnatural golkipers ability.
    Playing the matches Home is quite easy we score we dominating we get 3 points, playing away we winning 1-0, 2-0 after 60th minute i was always moving AMC down to DM(s) position and at 80th minute changing mentality to defensive, in matches when we was 0-0 or 0-1 changing mentality to attacking until we score.
    the only minus of the tactic would be the fact is strikerless and you dont have that one main golscorer all the goals are nicely spread around the team.
    In General if someone is looking for perfect at the back tactic this one is for You
    Last edited by jonathansmith; 03/01/2017 at 11:01 PM.
    rrepek, zyndar, Sirrafone and 6 others like this.

2. Magnificent...tomorrow i ll test it with an underdog...

3. Quote Originally Posted by Xlapatsas10 View Post
    Magnificent...tomorrow i ll test it with an underdog...
    great stuff, let us know how you get on

4. nice! my first 2 matches, with PESCARA!...
    343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-2-1-.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-2-2-.jpg
    Last edited by rrepek; 30/12/2016 at 11:06 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rrepek View Post
    nice! my first 2 matches, with PESCARA!...
    Attachment 1095466Attachment 1095467
    really nice... the tactic feels really consistant which is something that has been lacking in this years game. even when the stats dont look great at first glance (juve) s bet watching it you didnt feel like conceeding at any point and ou always feel dangerous going forward

6. I wonder if there is any way to squeeze in a striker in this tactic without changing too much? Looks like a solid tactic but I don't really like playing without a striker on top. Anyways, well done. This tactic is performing solidly and winning me games, except the odd loss here and there.
    Last edited by argidiot; 30/12/2016 at 11:53 PM.

7. I love 3-4-3 formation

i will try it with my RB Leipzig and will share my result

8. Quote Originally Posted by argidiot View Post
    I wonder if there is any way to squeeze in a striker in this tactic without changing too much? Looks like a solid tactic but I don't really like playing without a striker on top. Anyways, well done. This tactic is performing solidly and winning me games, except the odd loss here and there.
    i tried it with 3 F9s and it just didnt work... they dont drop deep enough and dont penetrate enough... only thing that might work is 3 defensive forwards... it needs to be a row of 3 to make it work as you will always overload a defence

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aryoa View Post
    I love 3-4-3 formation

i will try it with my RB Leipzig and will share my result
    let me know how you get... knowing how they are doing in real life that should be a fun test and i believe they have players for it too

10. I am in 2019 now, but have players like Lincon, Ødegaard, Coric, Burke, Svendsen, Tielemans

So hope it works well

Quote Originally Posted by jonathansmith View Post
    let me know how you get... knowing how they are doing in real life that should be a fun test and i believe they have players for it too

11. Quote Originally Posted by Aryoa View Post
    I am in 2019 now, but have players like Lincon, Ødegaard, Coric, Burke, Svendsen, Tielemans

So hope it works well
    you shouldnt have any problems then jeez... cant wait to see your results...

12. 343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-20170101200556_1.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-20170101204749_1.jpg

very good so far... as every year
    tzahy likes this.

13. 343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-20170101220202_1.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-20170101220212_1.jpg

14. Excellent opening post
    mmtngc and White Europe like this.

15. 343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-20170102114423_1.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-20170102114435_1.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-20170102114452_1.jpg
    its great tactic all matches watched no instant result

16. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    Attachment 1095775Attachment 1095776

very good so far... as every year
    great results the tactic feels really consistant... even in games were the opporstition is on top you always feel like your still in the game as the tactic is so solid at the back and dangerous going forward

17. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    Excellent opening post
    thanks, i put time into write up just for the posting system they use to be apparently idiot proof lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    Attachment 1095848Attachment 1095849Attachment 1095850
    its great tactic all matches watched no instant result
    jeez without any instant result or going on holiday thats some impressive timing... what where you doind... speed running the game... great season... love the fact that it was only goal diff that won you the title... if you could white europe could you just write a review listing your likes/dislikes and strengths/weaknesses of the tactic for others to read and ill edit the original post with your breakdown

19. Quote Originally Posted by jonathansmith View Post
    jeez without any instant result or going on holiday thats some impressive timing... what where you doind... speed running the game... great season... love the fact that it was only goal diff that won you the title... if you could white europe could you just write a review listing your likes/dislikes and strengths/weaknesses of the tactic for others to read and ill edit the original post with your breakdown
    instant result only the cup matches and i was holidaying between the league matches except transfer windows when its very easy to make the players unhappy and i use only commentary mode so is quite fast going I think i could won the league little bit easier but in some matches even when strongly dominating the opponent we couldnt score due to some unnatural golkipers ability.
    Playing the matches Home is quite easy we score we dominating we get 3 points, playing away we winning 1-0, 2-0 after 60th minute i was always moving AMC down to DM(s) position and at 80th minute changing mentality to defensive, in matches when we was 0-0 or 0-1 changing mentality to attacking until we score.
    the only minus of the tactic would be the fact is strikerless and you dont have that one main golscorer all the goals are nicely spread around the team.
    In General if someone is looking for perfect at the back tactic this one is for You

20. If we put one of the three upfront is going to broke the tactic?cause i have strikers and i want to use them...at least the one of them

21. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    thanks for the review... its true the tactic doesnt have a pinical up top who is getting you 30+ goals a season... but that is how i like it because even if 1 player is having a bad game then the goals can come from someone else in the team with my tactic where as if a tactic with a striker and the striker is having a bad game then the team will struggle to break the opporstion down and grind out a result... as for "perfect at the back" thats a bold statement to make as the ME can just be plain mean some of the time but the idea was to be solid and it certianly is that
    White Europe likes this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Xlapatsas10 View Post
    If we put one of the three upfront is going to broke the tactic?cause i have strikers and i want to use them...at least the one of them
    my advise here is retrain to be a SS rather than changing the tactic... the reason why it works so well is that the 3 SS are in a line and well spread if you move 1 of them the other two become too narrow and wont be as effective... the only solution that i can think of is have 3 upfront with the defensive forward setting... 2 wider with the support role and central with defend to challenge any DM that the opporsition may have.... not tested but in theory should work as in an attacking sense would play very similar to the current tactic

23. I am gonna try it with three defensive forwArds...

24. i did a couple of games in my current save and... they sit too far forward and dont show for the ball enough... because they start forward they dont have enough penatration through the lines and are easy to mark and nulify.... false 9's do work creating chances but if the defence sits deep they will just shoot from range im talking 25 out of 28 shots in a match from range and that was with shoot less often and work ball into box and retain possession!!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Xlapatsas10 View Post
    I am gonna try it with three defensive forwArds...
    above is my reply pal

26. yes now i see it...pff...i want to make it work like a 3-4-2-1

27. i know thats what your looking for but the reason the tactic works is due to the shape and that there are 3 SS all in a line... i defence cant pick up all 3 and one will break free which will lead to a chance... ill see if i can generate something bare with me
    Xlapatsas10 likes this.

28. Retraining your strikers as SS is the best option

29. Quote Originally Posted by Arashiryuu View Post
    Retraining your strikers as SS is the best option
    unless you want to sell them and reinvest in some AMC's depending on their atributes... if they are a quick poacher type i would sell as they will struggle as the tactic relies on pace

30. started with alaves in la liga...when play more games i ll post screens...so far all pre season gone undefeated...first game win 2-0 granada...one question...in training u have defending on the left and match focus attacking movement?

31. Quote Originally Posted by Xlapatsas10 View Post
    started with alaves in la liga...when play more games i ll post screens...so far all pre season gone undefeated...first game win 2-0 granada...one question...in training u have defending on the left and match focus attacking movement?
    Defending set peices or defensive positioning works best... please prefer the set pieces though

32. As i said i am love 3-4-3 here is my result started my season with lots of friendlies and lost to Dortmund just coz i played 60+ min with one man down

One thing i notice is that my most important players are my INVERTED WING BACKS my RWB have scored 3 goals in 4 bundesliga matches

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-rb2.png

33. Quote Originally Posted by Aryoa View Post
    As i said i am love 3-4-3 here is my result started my season with lots of friendlies and lost to Dortmund just coz i played 60+ min with one man down

One thing i notice is that my most important players are my INVERTED WING BACKS my RWB have scored 3 goals in 4 bundesliga matches

Attachment 1095975
    I've noticed that the inverted wingbacks make or break the system... great results though man... would love to see some of the match stats

34. Quote Originally Posted by Aryoa View Post
    As i said i am love 3-4-3 here is my result started my season with lots of friendlies and lost to Dortmund just coz i played 60+ min with one man down

Attachment 1095975
    What did you do with the existing strikers? Selke, Werner and Poulsen are some good youngsters. They don't fit in this tactic at all?

35. Hi mate,
    Long time forum lurker here. Usually just nick the great tactics without replying, but thought I'd contribute something on this one.

Testing your tactic on my Partick Thistle save for a couple of seasons. Not sure how useful this will be as it's now just finished season 32/33 and I'm using mostly regens from the youth team, just the way I like to play.

However, my team is fairly crap, struggling financially, and it's not like I can blag the best players like in previous versions, so a decent test maybe?

1st season...

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-fm17-ptfc-results-2031-32.png

2nd season...
    343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-fm17-ptfc-results-2032-33.png

final table 32/33...
    343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-fm17-ptfc-finaltable-2032-33.png

3 best players...
    343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-fm17-ptfc-3bestplayers-2032-33.png

Think I'm gonna stick with your tactic. It plays some lovely football with average players, and so far has been more consistent than anything else I have tried. Maybe my players just fit well to it or something.

You might notice a lot of defeats in the results, but I do tend to play a lot of hot prospects to give them game time so it's not as bad as it looks!

=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    * best of all... lovely looking football! the players cover each other, fight for the team! pass to each other!

points of note
    =-=-=-=-=-=
    * it seems to work better for me with Teamwork rather than Defending set pieces - no idea why
    * sometimes... just sometimes! it works better when set to Counter instead of Standard
    * also seems to work better for me when putting right footer into RWB slot and vice versa

jethers likes this.

36. Great Tactic thx you

I did a tweak of your tacts , if someone wanna try
    Oops_02681AEB-87C4-4FD9-ACD2-A91E1CB87D69

this one work fine with Toulouse

PS: sorry for my english
    French<<<
    Last edited by Murda68; 03/01/2017 at 07:54 PM.

37. Quote Originally Posted by huds View Post
    Hi mate,

1st season...

Attachment 1096173

2nd season...
    Attachment 1096174

final table 32/33...
    Attachment 1096175

3 best players...
    Attachment 1096176

=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

points of note
    =-=-=-=-=-=

Wow that review is amazing thank you for the detail... the tactic mush have left an impression for you as a "forum lurker" to post something this detailed... I'm going to use as a testamonial on the opening post as this dserves a mention... it is a really consistent tactic and the fact that it's defensively sound is a bonus
    jethers likes this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Murda68 View Post
    Great Tactic thx you

I did a tweak of your tacts , if someone wanna try
    Oops_02681AEB-87C4-4FD9-ACD2-A91E1CB87D69

this one work fine with Toulouse

PS: sorry for my english
    French<<<
    When I get home I will have a look at the tweaks... how did you get on with toulouse... can we have some screens hots of how you did

39. OP has been updated with the testimonials and finally the upload creator is working so was able to clean up the post

40. I really like Werner but he wanted to leave, so sold him for around 25m i think

Liverpool got Pulsen coz of his release clause

Selke i sold him as i never liked him

Youngsters like Burke i am using him as SS
    Got Tobias Svendsen i dont know if someone is buying this guy or no he became very good player huge potential

Quote Originally Posted by DobinRekter77 View Post
    What did you do with the existing strikers? Selke, Werner and Poulsen are some good youngsters. They don't fit in this tactic at all?

41. some match stats

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-rb3.png

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-hartha.png

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-s04.png

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-napoli.png

42. Quote Originally Posted by Aryoa View Post
    some really nice stats... evev in the close games lika against hertha berlin looking at average rating you can see you were on top... i bet it felt more comfortable than the stats suggests... ive noticed with an average for the league team you will get 3 CCC per game consistantly which is why this tactis is amazing because its consistant

43. hi guys,
    im tweaking the tactic to incorperate wingers (wide playmakers) in case you dont have full backs to use inerted wing backs... ill update OP if its consistant looks promising so far...

averaging:
    60% possession
    3+ CCC
    3+ half chances
    still solid at the back!!!

44. will be good if you can upload pic of tactic also and not just link, want to see first how it looks

Quote Originally Posted by jonathansmith View Post
    hi guys,
    im tweaking the tactic to incorperate wingers (wide playmakers) in case you dont have full backs to use inerted wing backs... ill update OP if its consistant looks promising so far...

averaging:
    60% possession
    3+ CCC
    3+ half chances
    still solid at the back!!!

45. some screen with my tweak , half season with Toulouse predicted 12th

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-classement-mi-saison.jpg

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-but-inscrit.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-passes.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-possess.jpg

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-asst-tfc.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-ogc-tfc.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-tfc-gdb.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-tfc-mtz.jpg

Vanden Borre 2goals 1 assist? WTF...

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-defaite.jpg

3 Best player of my team at the Half season

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-toivonen.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-trejo.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-benedetti.jpg

Transfert

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-transfert.jpg

46. Done

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-20170105003530_1.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-tact.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-20170105005853_1.jpg

Transfert

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-transfert-2-.jpg

Best Players

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-benne.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-aouar.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-diop.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-odegaard.jpg

fews games

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-tfc-gdb.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-ogc-tfc.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-asst-tfc.jpg343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-5-0.jpg

Lyon take the first place with this game ...... 37e days

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-37e-jour.jpg

And look how they won the last .... God hate me

343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-lyon.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-braithwaite-transfert.jpg   343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!-trejo-transfert.jpg  
    Last edited by Murda68; 05/01/2017 at 12:59 AM. Reason: season done

47. Quote Originally Posted by Murda68 View Post

VeryNice!!

Can you upload your tweak ?

48. I'm not sure where i downloaded this tactic but it's from Martino

Name:  20170105091257_1.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  21.3 KB

Name:  20170105091218_1.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  19.4 KB

Name:  20170105091158_1.jpg