Like Tree79Likes

A L P H A

1. Quote Originally Posted by zyndar View Post
    V2 and V2 counter. Will finish the season this evening hopefully and it could be a great one.

Whats the difference between original and V2?

And also: Should I only change to balanced from narrow at home games against weaker opp. or does that apply against weaker teams at away games?
    Last edited by Fulhamswede; 4 Days Ago at 06:38 PM.

2. A L P H A-arsenal_-historia-transferow.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulhamswede View Post
    How were you able to get Dybala AND Gueirreiro in the first season? This must have cost you around 140 mil?
    Yes,around 160 plus add ons ,but you buy them in installments

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fulhamswede View Post
    Whats the difference between original and V2?

And also: Should I only change to balanced from narrow at home games against weaker opp. or does that apply against weaker teams at away games?
    The differences:

- FBs instead of FBa
    - Width: fairly narrow from narrow
    - Removed Dribble less TI
    - increased tempo to higher

Yes you can change to balanced with V1 against weaker opponents both home and away.

4. Sampdoria 3rd season, the first with Alpha V2 and V2 Counter.

This has been a brilliant season for us. Only 1 transfer to the first team, got Ƙdegaard on loan, since we repaid the earlier took loan and had only a small amount to spend on players. Started the season with a Super Cup win over Juve and then began the journey in the Serie A and Europe. Managed to win the league with 100 points with Bonazzoli playing magnificently. Our CL group was pretty easy and in the knockout rounds got Atletico, Liverpool and Manchester on the road to Berlin to face Bayern in the Final. At 1-1 in the 92. minute, Regini somehow showed up in the middle and scored a blaster from 18 metres meaning the first CL victory in the club history. Our captain Palombo retired at the end of the season, playing last time for the club in the TIM Cup Final for the club on his 446th occasion. After this quadruple I am unsure where to go, maybe looking for a new save, but sticking to this tactic.

A L P H A-serie-tim_-overview-stages-11.pngA L P H A-sampdoria-v-bayern_-overview-overview.pngA L P H A-sampdoria-v-genoa_-overview-overview.pngA L P H A-sampdoria-v-juventus_-overview-overview.pngA L P H A-uc-sampdoria_-players-players-4.pngA L P H A-serie-tim_-stats-team-overview-4.pngA L P H A-uc-sampdoria_-senior-fixtures-12.pngA L P H A-uc-sampdoria_-senior-fixtures-13.pngA L P H A-uc-sampdoria_-senior-fixtures-14.pngA L P H A-uc-sampdoria_-senior-fixtures-15.pngA L P H A-diego-brezuela_-inbox-5.pngA L P H A-federico-bonazzoli_-overview-attributes-4.pngA L P H A-martin-odegaard_-overview-attributes.pngA L P H A-bruno-fernandes_-overview-attributes.pngClick image for larger version

Name:	Bruno Fernandes_ Overview Attributes.png
Views:	50
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	1121947A L P H A-vasco-regini_-overview-attributes.pngA L P H A-mayke_-overview-attributes.png
    IamVitor, Jbthre and MrVogel like this.

5. ### V2 added to the OP ###

ALPHA 2

NO OIs

Detailed stats about a full season can be found
    HERE.

When to use the counter version?

- When you cannot break the opposition defence
    - When the opponent is pushing hard and has some chances, playing higher on the pitch while still being on counter makes their job pretty hard
    jaga and Jbthre like this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by zyndar View Post
    ### V2 added to the OP ###

ALPHA 2

NO OIs

Detailed stats about a full season can be found
    HERE.

When to use the counter version?

- When you cannot break the opposition defence
    - When the opponent is pushing hard and has some chances, playing higher on the pitch while still being on counter makes their job pretty hard
    Hi Mate.
    So you would always start with the "standard" edition? And then switch when facing trouble break the opp. defence or pressure?
    Cheers

7. Quote Originally Posted by bossyboss View Post
    Hi Mate.
    So you would always start with the "standard" edition? And then switch when facing trouble break the opp. defence or pressure?
    Cheers
    And what about individual training for the players? :-)

8. V2 is looking good. Took a few games to get used to it then a winning streak started. This is the third season in a row where I've changed the tactics around October time after slow starts to the season. I don't know why I start so bad each season and forced to change tactics to stop the rot?! Hopefully I can keep this one for a while.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bossyboss View Post
    Hi Mate.
    Cheers
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by bossyboss View Post
    And what about individual training for the players? :-)
    Train their playing position or leave to assistant.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bjw130 View Post
    V2 is looking good. Took a few games to get used to it then a winning streak started. This is the third season in a row where I've changed the tactics around October time after slow starts to the season. I don't know why I start so bad each season and forced to change tactics to stop the rot?! Hopefully I can keep this one for a while.
    What training method are you following in pre-season? Are you buying lot of players each season?

+ Reply to Thread