Like Tree78Likes

STINGER !
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

1. First match i'm defeated 0-1 in home.

and Strikerless time.

Holyy...!

STINGER !-gsw.jpg
    Last edited by crazysamuraii; 1 Week Ago at 08:27 AM.
    tzahy, Eduardo85 and Kevin100061 like this.

2. oh my a 4 3 3 tactic with striker and wingers ??? man you make me crazy again so hype

3. Think I speak for everyone on the FMBase community when I say a massive thank you to TFF for producing top quality tactics again and again for us all to enjoy!

Keep up up the good work mate I know I can't wait to try this!
    hal107, tzahy, omrgul and 1 others like this.

4. expected something better :/ In striker tactic 4 backline

5. Quote Originally Posted by The M1rakuru View Post
    expected something better :/ In striker tactic 4 backline
    Mate, I'm not sure what you mean but if you complain about the efficiency of Stinger ( Striker Version ) tactic then I can say that it's the best what you can get from 4-3-3 formation in FM17.

As I stated at the OP it's about 30-40% less efficient than Stinger ( Strikerless Version ) or Demolisher tactics but it still offers decent overachieving with any team and that's why I shared it.

There's also some trick how to further improve the efficiency of Stinger ( Striker Version ) but I will post it only if I see that there's very massive demand for it from FM community because it requires a lot of writing and explanation to do.

6. Wow, thanks !!! Still 2 hours more in office and can't wait to try it.

Have high hopes that the IFs (with tight marking) will be helpful in combating the crazy crosses from opposition wingbacks (since that is the only way my team's been conceding lately using Demolisher).

7. One question please since I can't see PIs yet.

If I have more attackingly effective fullback on left-side i.e. if I want to create a mirrored version, are the right and left FB positions only ones that I need to swap, or same goes for IFs, and CM as well?

Thanks in advance!

8. Quote Originally Posted by omrgul View Post
    One question please since I can't see PIs yet.

If I have more attackingly effective fullback on left-side i.e. if I want to create a mirrored version, are the right and left FB positions only ones that I need to swap, or same goes for IFs, and CM as well?

Thanks in advance!
    Yes, swapping Full Backs is the only what requires to create a mirror version.

Quote Originally Posted by omrgul View Post
    Wow, thanks !!! Still 2 hours more in office and can't wait to try it.

Have high hopes that the IFs (with tight marking) will be helpful in combating the crazy crosses from opposition wingbacks (since that is the only way my team's been conceding lately using Demolisher).
    You can’t prevent oppositions Wing Backs from making crosses, it’s an impossible task, it’s like trying to prevent oppositions players from making passes, all that can’t be achieved, opposition players always will do passes and oppositions Wing Back always will do crosses and you can’t do nothing about that but you can make it harder for opposition to score from crosses by putting more your players inside your Box when defending but doing so inevitable will affect the attacking potential of your tactic and the cumulative effect of that might be negative.

By alone the statistic how much you concede and the way you concede is complete irrelevant statistic for determining the efficiency of the tactic it should be looked in tandem with the statistic how much you score. You need to understand that you always will be concede with any tactic unless there’s some game breaking cheats and the fact that you concede goals is only an issue when the amount you concede is higher than the amount you score.

For example, with one of your tactic you concede 5 goals per match and the same time you score 10 goals per match and as result you’ll be winning everything with it and with other your tactic you concede only 1 goal per match but you score not more than 1 goal per match and with this tactic you won’t win anything even that you concede with it 5 times less than with the first tactic.
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 1 Week Ago at 01:55 PM.
    CodeX, tzahy and omrgul like this.

9. Strikerless

10. strikeless

TotalFootballFan9 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast