Like Tree19Likes

2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. 2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!

    Hi,

    Season complete, Premier League and Champions League Double done!

    Only transfer in was Dele Ali for £85m, part upfront, rest over 2 years. Was a bit surprised I got that done but not complaining!

    Sold Sane for £75m as he wanted to join Barca in January.

    Tinkered along the way so expecting it to be even more solid in 2nd season.

    Latest Version - https://www.mediafire.com/file/ve70j...in/2-3-2-3.tac



    Enjoy

    2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171030194721_1.jpg2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171030203535_1.jpg2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171030205252_1.jpg2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171030205308_1.jpg2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171030205311_1.jpg2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171030192925_1.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171029093018_1.jpg   2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171029093020_1.jpg   2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171029093041_1.jpg  

    2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171029093046_1.jpg   2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171029093056_1.jpg   2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171029092858_1.jpg  

    2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171029093437_1.jpg   2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171029093550_1.jpg  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jethers; 30/10/2017 at 11:14 PM.

  2. Little glitch in December when I had some injuries and was tinkering. Back on track now though.

    The defense is awesome and I've improved the long shots(there were too many), creating more CC and HC now.

    2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171029171301_1.jpg2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171029171311_1.jpg
    Attached Files
    quickzombie likes this.

  3. That defence looks great...wish they could do the same in real life
    josh_brady and jethers like this.

  4. looks interesting
    jethers likes this.

  5. yeahhh the very first thing what i found that this ME has tons of long shots (which is not working) and shot less often instruction not working! so the guy who will find the way to stop long shots and will make the crosses maybe or passes in to the box will broke this year ME deffinetly will try your tactic and post my results!
    jethers likes this.

  6. Forgot to say I leave OI and teamtalks to the assistant manager.
    FCNantes likes this.

  7. Loving this performance!

    2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171029214319_1.jpg
    uytunas likes this.




  8. Do you think this will work in the championship really struggling at the moment


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tolley250 View Post
    Do you think this will work in the championship really struggling at the moment


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah it should do although I have nearly finished my Liverpool season so will try a Championship version next. Who are you managing?

  10. Season Finished.....

    2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171030194721_1.jpg2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-20171030203535_1.jpg
    tzahy likes this.

  11. I'm confused, the tactic in the file is different than the tactic from OP screen shots... Is the one you succeeded with the Attacking one with focus in the middle or the Control one which goes through the flanks ?

    Looks like a great one though ! I'm actually not so happy with my own 433 wingers, sitting at 10th place with Newcastle mid-season... might try it for the second part !

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tuneglue View Post
    I'm confused, the tactic in the file is different than the tactic from OP screen shots... Is the one you succeeded with the Attacking one with focus in the middle or the Control one which goes through the flanks ?

    Looks like a great one though ! I'm actually not so happy with my own 433 wingers, sitting at 10th place with Newcastle mid-season... might try it for the second part !
    It's the attacking one, I can't workout how to update the links or remove original screenshots??

  13. The ss in the OP had been updated, it's just the tactic's file in the thumbail is from the pervious version.

    You can use media fire to easily upload files online.

    I think focusing in the middle and attacking mentality are the only changes though ? May try latest version on counter for my weaker Newcastle side

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tuneglue View Post
    The ss in the OP had been updated, it's just the tactic's file in the thumbail is from the pervious version.

    You can use media fire to easily upload files online.

    I think focusing in the middle and attacking mentality are the only changes though ? May try latest version on counter for my weaker Newcastle side
    Yeah I will do a new file link so it's more obvious which is newer.

    I have tried changing it to counter but the chances dry up so may need more tweaks for a true counter, maybe just try control or standard?

  15. Looks interesting. Will give it a go.
    jethers likes this.

  16. Thank you. Will test with Brighton now.
    jethers likes this.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by josh_brady View Post
    Thank you. Will test with Brighton now.
    Let me know how it goes?

  18. Used the forum for years, but never signed up an account.

    Signed up to say that this tactic work extremely good.

    I struggled the first couple of matches, and i have an off game once in a while but overall an fantastic tactic.

    You wouldn't belive you only have two defenders. Strong mobile CM is very useful (tried several teams, but latest with LFC) Can, Hendo and Arthur (new signing) is bossing all games. When i try putting in a smaller CM, Lallana, coutinho etc the productivity goes down.

    However coutinho seems like the perfect LW in this tactic, never got mane/salah to work, so get someone like coutinho/asensio as inside forwards, works better then the pacy guys. (sold mane to real for 60 mill and bought asensio for 25, best deal ever)

    I haven't done enough research but I think there is a few tactics that this one struggle vs but i haven't figured out exactly what it is, just started taking notes. I've tried to tweak the tactic, but the current one is the best so far.

    Overall a really good tactic that ppl should try out for 10+ games!

    *Only downside is the corner move. Doesn't give anything in particular, the idea is good, but the efficiency is far to low.

    Great work.
    jethers likes this.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
    Used the forum for years, but never signed up an account.

    Signed up to say that this tactic work extremely good.

    I struggled the first couple of matches, and i have an off game once in a while but overall an fantastic tactic.

    You wouldn't belive you only have two defenders. Strong mobile CM is very useful (tried several teams, but latest with LFC) Can, Hendo and Arthur (new signing) is bossing all games. When i try putting in a smaller CM, Lallana, coutinho etc the productivity goes down.

    However coutinho seems like the perfect LW in this tactic, never got mane/salah to work, so get someone like coutinho/asensio as inside forwards, works better then the pacy guys. (sold mane to real for 60 mill and bought asensio for 25, best deal ever)

    I haven't done enough research but I think there is a few tactics that this one struggle vs but i haven't figured out exactly what it is, just started taking notes. I've tried to tweak the tactic, but the current one is the best so far.

    Overall a really good tactic that ppl should try out for 10+ games!

    *Only downside is the corner move. Doesn't give anything in particular, the idea is good, but the efficiency is far to low.

    Great work.
    Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

    I have been working on a few tweaks and am currently testing it with Huddersfield (beat Man City 2-1 in the 3rd game of the season!)

    The corners scored 9 goals but I agree they could be better. Mane and then Salah did well for me on the right IF position but there were not as good on the left. Coutinho is perfect for it as you say.

    I agree on the CM positions, strong players do well in those new roles. James Milner did very well and scored 13 goals from the MCR position.

  20. Tactic looks interesting, but would it work if I moved the WBs back to FB positions?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by grasu2 View Post
    Tactic looks interesting, but would it work if I moved the WBs back to FB positions?
    I think probably not as part of the reason it works so well is at the CWB position and slightly further forward they cut down the space on the wings for the opponent.

    You can play people there who are natural FB's though, they just need decent crossing, pace and passing.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jethers View Post
    Yeah it should do although I have nearly finished my Liverpool season so will try a Championship version next. Who are you managing?


    Wolves


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. Created a very similar tactic myself but used control and inverted wing backs, bossed possession but couldn't create enough. Have used this so far with hull with some mixed results for about 10 games. Do you use opposition instructions? I'm seem to be conceding a lot from counter attacks.

  24. Holy crap the set pieces batman! I just implemented this tactic with my LFC side for our first game in CL v Barca and scored 4 set piece goals in the first half, 3 corners and an indirect free kick. The CAR position got all three corner goals, assisted from the AML. Is this normal?

  25. Ended the game with 5 set piece goals, 6-1 win home agains Barca

  26. Quote Originally Posted by casey32 View Post
    Created a very similar tactic myself but used control and inverted wing backs, bossed possession but couldn't create enough. Have used this so far with hull with some mixed results for about 10 games. Do you use opposition instructions? I'm seem to be conceding a lot from counter attacks.
    I have left OI to the assistant manager, also teamtalks to him as well.

    I think if you have a decent Assman then they seem to come up with some decent OI.

    You certainly need to give it time to gel, it's important to get the players in the triangles playing together to improve the teamwork.

    Also definatly worth putting your best physical midfielders in the central spots even if the roles are not 100% for them.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JorshRod View Post
    Holy crap the set pieces batman! I just implemented this tactic with my LFC side for our first game in CL v Barca and scored 4 set piece goals in the first half, 3 corners and an indirect free kick. The CAR position got all three corner goals, assisted from the AML. Is this normal?
    Thats a bit above normal but I did score 9 goals direct from corners in the PL games alone. The CAR position scored nearly 20 goals for me in the season though, they feed off the IF and F9 very well.

  28. It has not gone well since that barca game. I am not scoring much and conceding frequently. Just lost to Nice 0-4 away, 10th in the league.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jethers View Post
    I have left OI to the assistant manager, also teamtalks to him as well.

    I think if you have a decent Assman then they seem to come up with some decent OI.

    You certainly need to give it time to gel, it's important to get the players in the triangles playing together to improve the teamwork.

    Also definatly worth putting your best physical midfielders in the central spots even if the roles are not 100% for them.

    Using a strong Hull side that should be doing better in the league. Majority of midfielders are 6 foot plus, strong, and good all rounders. May of been morale or not using OIs. Have a few screenshots for you to use as feedback. I have a save around the end of August mark, I may have another go with OIs on, and see if it was just luck as well as that. Otherwise it started off well but was never stable defensively. I'll try keep going on with the test but there's a board takeover imminent and a replacement seems to be in place due to the poor run of form

    2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-sky-bet-championship_-overview-stages.png2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-hull-city_-players-players.png2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-hull-city_-senior-fixtures.png

  30. Quote Originally Posted by casey32 View Post
    Using a strong Hull side that should be doing better in the league. Majority of midfielders are 6 foot plus, strong, and good all rounders. May of been morale or not using OIs. Have a few screenshots for you to use as feedback. I have a save around the end of August mark, I may have another go with OIs on, and see if it was just luck as well as that. Otherwise it started off well but was never stable defensively. I'll try keep going on with the test but there's a board takeover imminent and a replacement seems to be in place due to the poor run of form

    Attachment 1131765Attachment 1131766Attachment 1131767
    I think OI's make a big difference, just did 4 games as a small sample without them and performance definatly dipped.

  31. Sorry the only thing I don't think I have mentioned is to set player instructions for all players to shoot less often.

  32. the main tactic is the control or attack version?

  33. attack

  34. For me this has been pretty poor for underdog team

  35. skin

    are you using an instant result skin?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by garo6969 View Post
    are you using an instant result skin?
    no

  37. Hi, I am trying to use this tactic with Manchester United and I was just wondering if I can change the ST player role as I have both Lukaku and Ibra to accomodate to the tactic ( can I change it from F9 to Complete Forward on attack duty? )

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Alkhalaf99 View Post
    Hi, I am trying to use this tactic with Manchester United and I was just wondering if I can change the ST player role as I have both Lukaku and Ibra to accomodate to the tactic ( can I change it from F9 to Complete Forward on attack duty? )
    Yes you can change it although you don't want them too far up the pitch or they will be isolated.

  39. Who takes corners? OIs?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by RedUnited View Post
    Who takes corners? OIs?
    OI's to assistant
    Corners by either CM, whichever has best corners
    The44Below likes this.

  41. This is working well, however... How are people getting their players to put away their chances?

    Im in my second season with Celtic, creating around 20 shots/10-12 on target on average each game however I'm also drawing 1-1 too often and not putting the chances away. I've got the players doing the right training, and the right training individually too for their positions.

    Any suggestions?

  42. Quote Originally Posted by cgonzalez View Post
    This is working well, however... How are people getting their players to put away their chances?

    Im in my second season with Celtic, creating around 20 shots/10-12 on target on average each game however I'm also drawing 1-1 too often and not putting the chances away. I've got the players doing the right training, and the right training individually too for their positions.

    Any suggestions?
    Are you having a lot of long shots? If so then check the PI and make sure shoot less often is on more players.

  43. Quote Originally Posted by jethers View Post
    Are you having a lot of long shots? If so then check the PI and make sure shoot less often is on more players.
    Nope, strangely they all seem to be in and around the box... But they just always seem to be blocked/cleared off the line or go wide.

  44. Quote Originally Posted by cgonzalez View Post
    Nope, strangely they all seem to be in and around the box... But they just always seem to be blocked/cleared off the line or go wide.
    Maybe just bad luck and need to try a bit longer.

  45. Started using this tactic in Newcastle around christmas (from West Brom match). The season ended up with a bit of sour note because a win from Stoke would have put us third. Then again a lose would have put us fifth. I think it's fair to say that United got a little gap there and the goal difference is f*cking ridiculous. Rarely seen that sort of dominance from a AI-team.

    2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-premier-league_-overview-stages.png 2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-newcastle-united_-senior-fixtures.png
    2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-newcastle-united_-players-players-2.png 2323 Season Test Complete THE DOUBLE DONE!-newcastle-united_-transfer-history.png
    jethers likes this.

  46. Quote Originally Posted by tumppur View Post
    Started using this tactic in Newcastle around christmas (from West Brom match). The season ended up with a bit of sour note because a win from Stoke would have put us third. Then again a lose would have put us fifth. I think it's fair to say that United got a little gap there and the goal difference is f*cking ridiculous. Rarely seen that sort of dominance from a AI-team.

    Attachment 1132124 Attachment 1132125
    Attachment 1132126 Attachment 1132127
    Nice job!

  47. Quote Originally Posted by cgonzalez View Post
    This is working well, however... How are people getting their players to put away their chances?

    Im in my second season with Celtic, creating around 20 shots/10-12 on target on average each game however I'm also drawing 1-1 too often and not putting the chances away. I've got the players doing the right training, and the right training individually too for their positions.

    Any suggestions?
    Yeah I’m having the same issue, loads of chances but not scoring many. Probably because I’m Middlesbrough tho!

  48. Quote Originally Posted by The44Below View Post
    Yeah I’m having the same issue, loads of chances but not scoring many. Probably because I’m Middlesbrough tho!
    Could be that, it's important to get the players selected together i find in fm18 in order to strengthen their relationships.

  49. False9

    Any options for the false 9 position, Sturridge seems to do well just need a second option?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO