Like Tree247Likes

ChickenWing Series from China

  1. Tested all of the many tactics in this thread multiple times over the past few weeks and I must say Shaolin 4231 v5 is far and away the best one of the lot.
    Babemocni1988 likes this.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Essiko View Post
    Made a tweak of kung fu v3 and avpmoreira in the dnz tweak thread, changed some things to make it even more offensive. posted it in dnz tweak too but since it has a lot from kungfu from this thread i posted here too. i just finished the season and thats a record breaker season, even my under 20 team went undefeated.
    have never had a striker with that stats before crazy The games that i lost was only because i used my second team because i destroyed the opponents in the first match.
    Attachment 1159754Attachment 1159755Attachment 1159756Attachment 1159757Attachment 1159758Attachment 1159759Attachment 1159760Attachment 1159759
    Is it still working gd? What trainin do u use

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Corei View Post
    Which posts are for the first and the second one?
    just click on the paper clip icon below the thread's star rating and look for kung fu 4231 austin tweak.fmf or kung fu 4231 austin tweak 2.fmftweak 1 is attacking mentality tweak 2 is standard

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nono33 View Post
    What profile is necessary for the MCL ? Defensive midfielder or a deep lying playmaker ? Tousart or Ndombele ?What profile is necessary for the AM ?
    mcl deep lying playmaker is on defend duty so whoever has good defensive stats and decent passingno preference for the amc just put any of your favorite amc player there

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tieio View Post
    Tested all of the many tactics in this thread multiple times over the past few weeks and I must say Shaolin 4231 v5 is far and away the best one of the lot.
    Can you upload shaolin 4231v5?

  6. thank you
    wori94 likes this.

  7. Where is the link for shaolin v5? I search but didn't find...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by leopfv View Post
    Where is the link for shaolin v5? I search but didn't find...

    HOW TO FIND TACTICS & TWEAKS IN LONG THREADS
    tbass likes this.

  9. awais91's Avatar awais91
    Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by misterpuzza View Post
    Can you upload shaolin 4231v5?
    Post 108

  10. Thanks, my friend!

  11. Which is the best 4231 for tough away matches? I'm Braga and keep coming unstuck against the big guns in the CL

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Tmel View Post
    Which is the best 4231 for tough away matches? I'm Braga and keep coming unstuck against the big guns in the CL
    try kung fu 4231 austin tweak 2. click on the paper clip icon below the thread's star rating and look for the tactic.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by aussiepower View Post
    try kung fu 4231 austin tweak 2. click on the paper clip icon below the thread's star rating and look for the tactic.
    Hi aussiepower, I've been using this for three seasons (great tactic, thank you) and was working really well at home for tough opposition or away against moderate opposition. However, it seems to have suddenly become considerably less effective in the last half season or so - any suggestions?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Tmel View Post
    Hi aussiepower, I've been using this for three seasons (great tactic, thank you) and was working really well at home for tough opposition or away against moderate opposition. However, it seems to have suddenly become considerably less effective in the last half season or so - any suggestions?
    if you have problem breaking down small defensive team try kung fu 4231 tweak 1 or shaolin 4231 v5/6, against stronger team tweak 2 work best for me if it's no longer work maybe you could try other 4231 with counter mentality, there's one in mrltactics 4231 Away from previous years

  15. Does anyone still use kung fu 433 and knows where i can find it?

    Update and experience with it on the latest patch would be much appreciated also!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    Does anyone still use kung fu 433 and knows where i can find it?

    Update and experience with it on the latest patch would be much appreciated also!
    Yes 433 V5 works very well for me.

    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attac...433-v5-cmd.fmf

  17. KungFu 4-2-3-1 Austin Tweak or Austin Tweak 2, which is better fellas?

    Normally, I used Shaolin 4231 v6 for two seasons in my Inter career and it was amazing but third season it stucks. I should change it I think but my squad fit to 4231 formation and I looking for another tactic with this formation.

    I sold Icardi and bought Alvaro Morata and loaned Kean for striker rotation. Left and right wing rotation players are Lozano, Chiesa and Thauvin. For AMC, I have Asensio and Joao Felix for backup. For MCs I have four players who are; Benassi, Gagliardini, Bakayoko and Ndombele. Left-back is Dimarco, Right-back is Conti and defenders are Mammana and Laporte. Keeper is Rajkovic also. I bought Rulli for 35m and end of the season I sold him to PSG for 70 mil euros.

    I found Austin Tweak thread on fmkorea and it has perfect results but I saw it has "v2", which is better?

  18. Where are the links to download 4 2 3 1 Austin tweak please ?
    EDIT : I found it
    Last edited by DonLeNoble; 19/06/2018 at 05:33 PM.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Zarganian View Post
    KungFu 4-2-3-1 Austin Tweak or Austin Tweak 2, which is better fellas?Normally, I used Shaolin 4231 v6 for two seasons in my Inter career and it was amazing but third season it stucks. I should change it I think but my squad fit to 4231 formation and I looking for another tactic with this formation. I sold Icardi and bought Alvaro Morata and loaned Kean for striker rotation. Left and right wing rotation players are Lozano, Chiesa and Thauvin. For AMC, I have Asensio and Joao Felix for backup. For MCs I have four players who are; Benassi, Gagliardini, Bakayoko and Ndombele. Left-back is Dimarco, Right-back is Conti and defenders are Mammana and Laporte. Keeper is Rajkovic also. I bought Rulli for 35m and end of the season I sold him to PSG for 70 mil euros.I found Austin Tweak thread on fmkorea and it has perfect results but I saw it has "v2", which is better?
    tweak 1 is attacking football, tweak 2 is more balance with very solid defense. since your team is strong you should use tweak 1 and maybe tweak 2 occasionally in difficult games
    omrgul likes this.

  20. thanks a lot dude.

  21. My results are just incredible with Nacional de Madeira in Division 2 Portuguese. I use Kung Fu 4 2 3 1 Austin Tweak 1 and 2. 19 undefeated games since the beginning of the season, first in the championship and watch the course in Taca de Portugal! I just beat 3-0 Benfica at the Stadio de la Luz and I eliminated Braga and Sporting Portugal in the previous rounds! Give me FC Porto in the Semi Final!Excellent tactics. On the big games outside, I change the mentality on Counter and it's just excellent! Thank you to the creator.

    ChickenWing Series from China-nacional-da-madeira_-calendrier-senior.png

    ChickenWing Series from China-ta%C3%A7-de-portugal_-vue-densemble-phases.png

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DonLeNoble View Post
    My results are just incredible with Nacional de Madeira in Division 2 Portuguese. I use Kung Fu 4 2 3 1 Austin Tweak 1 and 2. 19 undefeated games since the beginning of the season, first in the championship and watch the course in Taca de Portugal! I just beat 3-0 Benfica at the Stadio de la Luz and I eliminated Braga and Sporting Portugal in the previous rounds! Give me FC Porto in the Semi Final!Excellent tactics. On the big games outside, I change the mentality on Counter and it's just excellent! Thank you to the creator.

    Attachment 1166885

    Attachment 1166883

    In which scenarios you used tweak 1 and 2? And which tactic you changed to Counter? Please explain. Thanks,

  23. Is Shaolin 4231 v6 still working on last update?

  24. Hi, I used kung fu 343. This tactic is very good even with my french middle level team (FC Nantes). Anyway, i have 2 questions:

    - what can i do for the agressivity of my all team mate because i have a lot of yellow cards and sometime red card ?
    - can we do a list for important note for each role and play (example: center forward have to be a good finisher (14) or good at pace (15)...) ?

    Sorry for my english.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Zarganian View Post
    Is Shaolin 4231 v6 still working on last update?
    Yeah, for me it's still a wonder tactic, regardless of what side you use

  26. @franckb1 - If you are "hands on" manager, then manually remove PI for hard tackling or add "ease off tackles" for players on yellow. Remove hard tackles from TI if present.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by gaurav_singh_md View Post
    @franckb1 - If you are "hands on" manager, then manually remove PI for hard tackling or add "ease off tackles" for players on yellow. Remove hard tackles from TI if present.
    Thanks.

    PI = personal instructions ?
    TI = team instructions ?

    What do you mean about players on yellow ?

  28. I'm guessing that players on yellow means players with yellow card

    You got PI and TI right

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bsup68 View Post
    I'm guessing that players on yellow means players with yellow card

    You got PI and TI right
    Thanks. I think you re right for yellow card.

    Anyway, i have another question
    - If i change "agressivity" or remove tackling, could the 343 kung fu change and lost in efficiency ? has someone tested this kinf og change ? Thanks again

  30. Quote Originally Posted by franckb1 View Post
    Thanks. I think you re right for yellow card.

    Anyway, i have another question
    - If i change "agressivity" or remove tackling, could the 343 kung fu change and lost in efficiency ? has someone tested this kinf og change ? Thanks again
    Almost all 3 striker tactics work in the following way:
    win the ball in your third (CDs and WBs with ball winning midfielder/DLP playing a part), Pass the ball to the 3 forwards, they score as the AI seems to be incapable of handling 3 forwards.
    This happens in several different ways but after some games you can make out what is happening.
    So if you take off the hard tackling from some players who are supposed to win back the ball, it will obviously take out some venom from your tactic, but it is better than getting a red and then scrambling to save the game.
    Once in a while (happens 1-2 times per season) your tactics fail for no apparent reason (that too is probably hard-coded to happen). This gives the impression that the AI is doing something brilliant and it keeps you interested in the game.
    Since quite some time all SI does to beat the problems with the ME is to nerf the game-breaking issue. (used to be strikerless formations+lob the keeper, corner exploits with shots from outside the box etc.) They will probably figure out how to nerf this (3 forwards) as well.
    last thing: the physics of the ball (movement, acceleration, etc.) and how it plays is like a billiards ball (or maybe pinball) and not a football. Unless they come up with a new match engine with realistic ball and player movement this game isn't going to get better. It will be just a database update with the developers nerfing the latest exploit.
    omrgul likes this.

  31. Never see that...
    27 games in french ligue 1: 77 yellow cards, 5 red cards !!!

  32. ChickenWing Series from China

    I can not find these two tactics can someone help me? Date442 v2 or kungfu 442

  33. Can someone tell me what the best Kung Fu tactic is? V1, V2 or V3? There is not much difference so thats why I ask.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by JotaroKujo View Post
    I can not find these two tactics can someone help me? Date442 v2 or kungfu 442
    https://www113.zippyshare.com/v/jw5D0vvJ/file.html

    4-4-2 v2 works pretty well for me, especially in home.

  35. ?1833????????? ?????433v5?????????? ?????????-?FM2018???-???? PlayGM??

    Does anyone have the latest tactics ? I do not understand anything about this site, I have no download link.

    Thanks

  36. can somone show me a screen of the training i need to use whit the 4231 v6 shaolin?

  37. can someone upload this tactic?


  38. It shouldnt be reverse??They are Inside forwards??

  39. Anyone can upload the Shaolin 41212 narrow diamond from the post 465 ? link doesn't work

  40. [QUOTE = Plutte; 3156243] https://files.fm/u/q4px44en#_ shaolin 433 v5


    https://files.fm/u/u3h2xjx5#_ shaolin 433 v5 cmd [/ QUOTE] shaolin'i



    Can you share shaolin 433! v5 link

  41. Shaolin 433!v5 link

    Shaolin 433! V5 link please.
    Last edited by DeltaForce; 16/10/2018 at 03:28 PM.

  42. good luck
    Attached Files
    Julian8 likes this.

  43. Quote Originally Posted by efekabaraci View Post
    good luck
    I say shaolin 433!v5 link thanks . ?s this tactic

  44. Was getting frustrated with my own 4-2-3-1 in which I dominate every stat and still lose, I decided to take a look at the Aussie Tweak tactics and I have to say the "standard" version at least has been more than impressive. Just wondered if there were any do's and don'ts?


    Like when should I use the "attack" version? In my own similar set up I used my own "attack" version when the opposition start the match with a very defensive tactic, or when playing lower league teams in cups and maybe in games where i'm without doubt expected to win. Has anyone worked out any simple rules like this that keep the consistency?

    Thanks

  45. This is what I mean, different tactic same outcome as with my own 4-2-3-1, although mine generally creates more ccc's.

    As i'm just giving this a little test I re-uploaded the match using the "attacking" tactic from the start and i'll post the outcome after the game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ChickenWing Series from China-aussie.jpg  

  46. I lost that first game 0-1 as Bournemouth scored with their first/only shot in the 90th minute.

  47. Here are the stats from the same game using the "attack" tactic from the start

    We won it 3-1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ChickenWing Series from China-aussie2.jpg  

  48. Hey guys, I tweaked the Shaolin 4231 v5 and it's working wonders, even more scoring that it is, though I'm conceding a little more than I would like..
    Here it is if anyone wants to try it out, and maybe improve the defense .
    I didn't like the defensive line so far up in the original, and with offside trap, many times the opposition striker gets away from my defenders when he's in line with them, so I've tried something else but it's not really working.
    But the offensive side is fantastic, beautiful football to watch
    Attached Files

  49. link download tactic please? tks

  50. New from China
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO