Like Tree1401Likes

TFF's Tactics for FM18

1. Quote Originally Posted by Circenario View Post
    This tactics is the best tactic ever, it never let me down

Here's my first season with Sevilla

Hi Circenario

I'm going to start a new save Sevilla so if you could post your strating eleven then it would be a great help

Thank you

2. % CA

Hi TFF9,

Can you please advise at which pourcentage of CA there is no need to use filters to compare two players.

For example :

You said that if we have player A with 150 CA and player B with 160 CA, we need to use filter to see who is the best for the tactic.

The % CA between them : player B is better that player A with (160-150)/150 = 6% CA. So once we go over 6 % we don't need to use the filters.

Then a player C with CA = 161 is better than player A regardless of player C's attributes destribution because the % CA between them is (161-150)/150 = 7% > 6%.

Thank you

3. Quote Originally Posted by kidmiz View Post
    Hi TFF9,

Can you please advise at which pourcentage of CA there is no need to use filters to compare two players.

For example :

You said that if we have player A with 150 CA and player B with 160 CA, we need to use filter to see who is the best for the tactic.

The % CA between them : player B is better that player A with (160-150)/150 = 6% CA. So once we go over 6 % we don't need to use the filters.

Then a player C with CA = 161 is better than player A regardless of player C's attributes destribution because the % CA between them is (161-150)/150 = 7% > 6%.

Thank you

Hi mate,

When it comes to comparing two players by looking at their CAs then it isn’t that easy and here are few facts about CA to better understand what I’m talking about:

- If you run the official SI pre-game editor and take a 150CA player that only can play at STC position which means that he’s only got “20” Natural rating for STC position and for other positions he’s got no rating at all and you add him “20” Natural rating for AML/AMC/AMR positions then you’ll see that his “new” Recommend CA increased from 150CA to about 165CA.

As you can see it costs some CA for players to be able to play many different positions and if you are looking for a striker and you are going use him only at STC position then you don’t want that his CA were spent on capability to play other than STC positions but only looking at his CA you can’t be sure about it.

- Attributes have different “CA Price” for different positions. For example, ”Acceleration” costs 2CA for Strikers but 1.5CA for Midfielders(please notice that the values may not be correct I just took them for better illustration).

- CA is just the total amount points that players have to distribute among their attributes and skills but when you look at it then you have no clue about how it’s distributed. For example, two strikers might have the same 150CA but one of them might be Strong but Slow striker and other Fast but Weak and for your tactic you it requires having a fast striker but by looking at their CA you can’t see which of them is Fast and which of them is too Slow for your tactic.

So I’d say when you look at CA then you have “Eagle View” and it helps to sort out only completely unsuitable players and I’d say you can safely say that one striker is better than other striker for your tactic without producing any further investigation only in case if they had about 40CA difference but in all other cases it requires taking a more closer look to determine which of them is better.
    Last edited by TotalFootballFan9; 16/09/2018 at 11:06 PM.
    tzahy, kidmiz, Meffisto and 2 others like this.

4. Hi TFF!

Does PPMs cost CA too?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Meffisto View Post
    Hi TFF!

Does PPMs cost CA too?

Hi,

No, PPMs don't cost CA

Only these cost CA:

- Attributes
    - Positions
    - Foot Rating
    Meffisto likes this.

6. Hello

Is the PPM Places Shots or Shoots With Power compatible with the strikers on this formation?

Cheers

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ollie Motuel View Post
    Hello

Is the PPM Places Shots or Shoots With Power compatible with the strikers on this formation?

Cheers
    I think that these PPMs aren't related to tactics and they are related to players' attributes

8. Any chance anyone can recommend some centre backs please

9. TFF's Tactics for FM18-20181007095111_1.jpgTFF's Tactics for FM18-20181007095043_1.jpgTFF's Tactics for FM18-20181007095419_1.jpg

2 Years with TFF - Instant Result Only - 9 in 10 Cups! Magic!
    tzahy likes this.

10. TFF's Tactics for FM18-20181007095610_1.jpgTFF's Tactics for FM18-20181007095630_1.jpg

Europa league final 1st season plus Champions League final 2nd Season!
    tzahy likes this.

11. And then you decide to totally screw up the team cohesion built over 2 entire seasons! xD

TFF's Tactics for FM18-20181007115351_1.jpg

12. Quote Originally Posted by healdy72 View Post
    ive just gone 130 matches unbeaten in premiere league with man city with this tactic enjoyed fm 17 and 18 all thanks to TFF tactic thank you pal
    Overpower team

13. Quote Originally Posted by fullsynchro View Post
    Attachment 1180938Attachment 1180939Attachment 1180940

2 Years with TFF - Instant Result Only - 9 in 10 Cups! Magic!
    That's the tactic in the OP? if not, can u upload yours please?

14. Quote Originally Posted by kriptonit21 View Post
    That's the tactic in the OP? if not, can u upload yours please?
    yes , everything as it is on the op with only a slight change! i have both wide strikers with instructions to change between them during game! but since i use IR i dont really know if they are doing it or not!

15. Haven't played fm in a little while so thought i'll get bk to it. So far so good.

TFF's Tactics for FM18-sky-bet-championship_-overview-stages.png
    kriptonit21, tzahy and Burning like this.

16. Still loving abit of fm 18

TFF's Tactics for FM18-sky-bet-championship_-overview-stages.png

17. Link filters off

18. it doesn't work properly I am head of Eskisehirspor which is in Turkish 2nd league

19. Could someone kindly share the filters again please?
    The link in the OP is not working anymore.

Cheers.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jusley View Post
    Link filters off
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoTavares View Post
    Could someone kindly share the filters again please?
    The link in the OP is not working anymore.

Cheers.

The filter link from the previous page

Quote Originally Posted by crusho79 View Post

21. 18.3.4 not working

18.3.4 not working
    jguerraq and magicnut like this.

22. Hi everybody,

This tactic works well in my home, but I have a few questions: I win against the big teams, but when I'm favorite, I lose or I make a draw. I'm with Marseille. I have a fairly determined team, so I don't understand. Then I have 3 very good scorers, but the one in the center hardly marks, while the left and right goalscorer often marks. Thank you for your advice

23. The defenders don't tackle allowing opposition strikers to waltz through with the ball at their feet, it is good going forward, but the central striker regulary gets awful averages and the crosses are regularly wasted long ot the far posts, I am aware there is a set of filters for the best players for the tactic, but it needs work fo rthose teams who can't afford to go out and buy these top players

24. FILTERS

DOWNLOAD FILTERS -->---

Dont working... Please try upload.
    @
    TotalFootballFan9

And with 18.3.4 patch working ???
    Last edited by karisik12; 05/03/2019 at 01:27 AM. Reason: TotalFootballFan9

25. Will a front 3 of Son, Belotti and Bernardeschi work well?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO