• 4 Post By pauloyoshi
  • 2 Post By alexdolce
  • 4 Post By pauloyoshi
  • 1 Post By deanmc20
  • 1 Post By pauloyoshi
  • 2 Post By MrStealYoBroccolli
  • 1 Post By MrStealYoBroccolli
  • 1 Post By deanmc20

SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)

1. SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)

SC TRIDENT - B2B.SHORT
    THE FINAL VERSION OF SÉRGIO CONCEIÇÃO TACTICS

After lots of saves, inumerous seasons, various teams and leagues, the real tactic aproach, without 3 strikers, without 3 central defenders, reaches a final defensive balance.
    Can make some middle table teams arise to the top and make top teams almost unbeaten.

4-1-2-3 DM WIDE
    SET PIECES INCLUDED | NO OI'S | PLUG N PLAY
    TRAINING BY THE ASSISTANT MANAGER

IMPROVED DEFENSIVE SUPPORT
    STABLE CONTINUOUS ATTACK AND CURATED COUNTER ATTACK EVENTS
    FOCUS ON TEAMPLAY, FAST TRANSITIONS AND GOAL SCORING
    THIS TACTIC FORCES THE OPPONENT DEFENSIVE LINE TO MAKE MISTAKES
    (PENALTIES, FREE KICKS, CARDS, OWN GOALS, BAD PASSES)

Set Pieces Credits: Trowins from Knap, Corners and Freekicks from kungfu tactic.

B2B.SHORT.DM.POACHER

THIS THE BEST TACTIC I USED THIS YEAR, THE FINAL RESULT OF 4123 DM WIDE INTENSE TEST

Important notes:
    Tackling is very important for DM and BB CM's
    Good Finishing is also a must for scoring inside forwards.
    The Poacher position for CF is important, since it helps the team on defensive matters.
    I'll detail the tactic theory tomorrow, explaining the roles and how the team works together.
    This tactic is a team work style of play, so you'll not see any overachiever individual stats.
    Several players will score: CF a lot, but also the IF's and the CM's, at the same time they assist, with the fabulous CW assists.

Sorry for late screenshots, but was finishing this tactic, and due to real life work, only have a few daily hours to players.
    Have fun and enjoy it!

1ST SEASON WITH TRANSFERS AT LIVERPOOL (WON CL TOO)

1ST SEASON WITHOUT TRANSFERS AT FC PORTO

Last game of season I almost cried with a draw...

Check how some players overplayed with this tactic. Amazing Sérgio Oliveira.

This what happens when you opponent get a red card early on match.

UNDERDOG SHORT.DM.POACHER
    Version better suited for underdog teams

Well, can't say it's perfect. Didn't got the League neither the Euro qualification on first season.
    But Huddersfield was predicted to finish on 20th place, and a 6th place is very good, with some good victories on the middle. With 2/3 signings it would be better, but money didnt exists around there.

And the impossible happened at first season with Bournemouth, using the underdog version:

SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-bourne_press.jpg

SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-bourne_tactic.jpg

SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-bourne_league.jpg

Last edited by pauloyoshi; 20/05/2018 at 02:19 PM.

2. wheres the pictures ?
    Osman71 and KruGrockz like this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by deanmc20 View Post
    wheres the pictures ?
    Links fixed now. Copy pasted and had to fix them.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pauloyoshi View Post
    Links fixed now. Copy pasted and had to fix them.
    okay , will give this tactic a try later , looks good
    pauloyoshi likes this.

5. Attacking backs and attacking wings will be a big problem for weak teams

6. SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-valen.png Good start, will carry on with save later
    pauloyoshi and Osman71 like this.

7. Valencia ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Corei View Post
    Attacking backs and attacking wings will be a big problem for weak teams
    Not always. But you can adjust defensive line or WB roles if you want. Test it first

9. How do I download tactics into the football manager touch 2018?

10. Quote Originally Posted by fifa View Post
    How do I download tactics into the football manager touch 2018?
    Sorry, not sure about it

11. Quote Originally Posted by fifa View Post
    How do I download tactics into the football manager touch 2018?

Same as on normal, download tactic and put it into tactics in FM touch folder
    pauloyoshi likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by slavisapetrovic View Post
    Same as on normal, download tactic and put it into tactics in FM touch folder
    I have an aipad, I do not see a folder on it where the game was saved

13. Quote Originally Posted by fifa View Post
    I have an aipad, I do not see a folder on it where the game was saved
    If there isnt one then create it, just name it tactics

14. Quote Originally Posted by slavisapetrovic View Post
    If there isnt one then create it, just name it tactics
    no, I can not go into the daddy where the game is installed, I do not just do not see

15. Quote Originally Posted by pauloyoshi View Post
    Valencia ?
    yeah im valencia
    pauloyoshi likes this.

16. First game, plug & play.
    Very very good. I'm QPR :

SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-capture-d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran-2018-05-18-%CC%80-22.33.33.png

17. Second game with QPR, still plug & play.... just wow :
    QPR 6-0 Hull

SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-capture-d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran-2018-05-18-%CC%80-22.55.02.png

18. I'm from Nantes, where Sergio was amazing last season as our coach.
    But he was playing 4-4-2 with us. I thought he did the same at Porto.

Anyway, this 433 is very good. Good Job.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TopHill View Post
    I'm from Nantes, where Sergio was amazing last season as our coach.
    But he was playing 4-4-2 with us. I thought he did the same at Porto.

Anyway, this 433 is very good. Good Job.
    Hi TopHill, you're right, when Sérgio have enough forwards he plays 442, but often he uses a similar agressive 433. He beated the FC Porto league points this season with returned loans and without transfers.

20. Do you use right foot on left and left foot on right with the inside forwards?

21. Quote Originally Posted by FernandoGago View Post
    Do you use right foot on left and left foot on right with the inside forwards?
    Hi Fernando, really I choose them more because of performance not worrying much about feet.
    In Liverpool, I often changed Salah and Mané sides when they were not performing well on other side and they worked well on any side. So, analyse theyr performance and choose the side where they score or assist more. xD
    FernandoGago likes this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by pauloyoshi View Post
    Hi Fernando, really I choose them more because of performance not worrying much about feet.
    In Liverpool, I often changed Salah and Mané sides when they were not performing well on other side and they worked well on any side. So, analyse theyr performance and choose the side where they score or assist more. xD
    Ok thanx for the input
    What kind of striker would u say performs best? poacher type or a more complete forward type of player

23. High physical avaiability makes them harder to defense to hold. With good heading, finishining and composture, they will store a lot.
    But fast complete forwards also makes lots of goals

But I would prefer Aboubakar strength instead of Firmino creativity. He's more regular on scoring with this tactic.
    FernandoGago likes this.

24. Quote Originally Posted by pauloyoshi View Post
    High physical avaiability makes them harder to defense to hold. With good heading, finishining and composture, they will store a lot.
    But fast complete forwards also makes lots of goals

But I would prefer Aboubakar strength instead of Firmino creativity. He's more regular on scoring with this tactic.
    Ok thanx!
    I'm buying Michy Batshuayi at the moment, i think he will fit in nicely in that role
    pauloyoshi likes this.

25. SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-twttt.pngSC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-vvvvvvv.pngloving this tactic so far , might win the league

26. i love the idea but on the two plug and play games ive played with my first season at Leverkusen, i drew 2-2 both times. One game was against 10 men for 30 mins and they still scored 2. The football seems slow and miss many long shots. Get very few CCC and the opposition team look to score on every attack.

Im already playing the same formation so it shouldn't be a massive change for the players. I know you can't read much into a 2 game plug and play test but i think i will wait for more results from others.

Thanks for your hard work buddy

27. Quote Originally Posted by deanmc20 View Post
    Attachment 1161753Attachment 1161754loving this tactic so far , might win the league
    Glad to ear
    deanmc20 likes this.

28. Quote Originally Posted by 0widowmaker0 View Post
    i love the idea but on the two plug and play games ive played with my first season at Leverkusen, i drew 2-2 both times. One game was against 10 men for 30 mins and they still scored 2. The football seems slow and miss many long shots. Get very few CCC and the opposition team look to score on every attack.

Im already playing the same formation so it shouldn't be a massive change for the players. I know you can't read much into a 2 game plug and play test but i think i will wait for more results from others.

Thanks for your hard work buddy
    The tactic is good but need a strong team and effective players to work seamless.
    The missed shots will be less as team gets knowing tactic better.

Knowing that, I'm testing an Underdog Version, I'll publish later. What I can say for now is that Huddersfield, with just an regular 11 loan transfer, is now 3rd at Premier League (10 wins + 3 draws + 2 losses) 29 goals scored and 11 suffered.

Just a few tweaks on player an team mentality is making wonders on the team that press thinks would be on 20th place at the end of the season. Can say they already won against Man City, Tottenham and Chelsea, so it could the expected Underdog tactic.

Soon as I finish season I will report it here.
    0widowmaker0 and White Europe like this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by pauloyoshi View Post
    The tactic is good but need a strong team and effective players to work seamless.
    The missed shots will be less as team gets knowing tactic better.

Knowing that, I'm testing an Underdog Version, I'll publish later. What I can say for now is that Huddersfield, with just an regular 11 loan transfer, is now 3rd at Premier League (10 wins + 3 draws + 2 losses) 29 goals scored and 11 suffered.

Just a few tweaks on player an team mentality is making wonders on the team that press thinks would be on 20th place at the end of the season. Can say they already won against Man City, Tottenham and Chelsea, so it could the expected Underdog tactic.

Soon as I finish season I will report it here.
    That's great news, every tactic need at least two versions, home/away, favorite/underdog options. Will test it as soon as I get my laptop back

30. UNDERDOG SHORT.DM.POACHER

Version better suited for underdog teams or games when you're more likely to loose

Well, can't say it's perfect. Didn't got the League neither the Euro qualification on first season.
    But Huddersfield was predicted to finish on 20th place, and a 6th place is very good, with some good victories on the middle. With 2/3 signings it would be better, but money didnt exists around there.

Tactic on first post attachments

31. Quote Originally Posted by pauloyoshi View Post
    UNDERDOG SHORT.DM.POACHER

Version better suited for underdog teams or games when you're more likely to loose

do you have a link buddy?

32. Quote Originally Posted by 0widowmaker0 View Post
    do you have a link buddy?
    pauloyoshi and 0widowmaker0 like this.

33. And the impossible happened at first season with Bournemouth, using the underdog version:

SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-bourne_press.jpg
    SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-bourne_league.jpg
    SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-bourne_tactic.jpg

34. won the league and spanish cup with Valencia with your tactic now gonna start a new save and try the underdog tactic
    pauloyoshi likes this.

35. Quote Originally Posted by deanmc20 View Post
    won the league and spanish cup with Valencia with your tactic now gonna start a new save and try the underdog tactic
    Gonçalo Guedes helped a bit, I think. Amazing player.
    deanmc20 likes this.

36. yeah was a key player for me

37. The field size is matter? And corners, who the best player for this?

38. Quote Originally Posted by Metal_Head View Post
    The field size is matter? And corners, who the best player for this?
    Hi mate. Probably if we take care of that details it could improve results, but really I never care about it. I don't have much time free to play, so I let most of things for the Assistant Manager.

39. Nice. And what player who should take the corners?

40. What tactic is best.. Erickssen cezcs.pep or This One???

Hello i used the v1cezs.pep tactic by Erickssen and now i want used This tactic but in opinion what is the best tactic?

41. Just over halfway through the championship using this with Middlesborough. On course for 120 points should we keep up the same standards.

Scored 22 goals more than any other team whilst conceding the 2nd least - A balanced is something I look for.

The stats speak for themselves really! See below:

SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-boro-table-champ.pngSC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-boro-results-champ.pngSC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)-boro-player-stats-champ.png
    pauloyoshi and deanmc20 like this.

42. Maybe tweak Poacher to AF/CF ?

43. Quote Originally Posted by MrStealYoBroccolli View Post
    Just over halfway through the championship using this with Middlesborough. On course for 120 points should we keep up the same standards.

Scored 22 goals more than any other team whilst conceding the 2nd least - A balanced is something I look for.

Attachment 1162342Attachment 1162343Attachment 1162344
    How is your training schedule mate?

And do you use original one or underdog one?
    Last edited by SteveScarlett; 23/05/2018 at 09:15 PM.

44. Quote Originally Posted by SteveScarlett View Post
    How is your training schedule mate?

And do you use original one or underdog one?
    I just let assistant do training and I use normal for home, underdog for away.
    pauloyoshi likes this.

45. Quote Originally Posted by MrStealYoBroccolli View Post
    Just over halfway through the championship using this with Middlesborough. On course for 120 points should we keep up the same standards.

Attachment 1162342Attachment 1162343Attachment 1162344
    this really is a great tactic
    pauloyoshi likes this.

46. And what player you put to take the corners? The AML?

47. Does this work for 18.3.4? Looks amazing..

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO