Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Martino
  • 2 Post By wkdsoul

The Regista Party

  1. The Regista Party

    So, with FM19 just around the corner, this will be my last tactic for FM18. I just thought this one was too good not to share, well at least for my team.
    It's an offensive possesion tactic but with lower tempo. Loads of goals and stable in defense.
    Here's the lineup.
    The Regista Party-aalborg-boldspilklub_-oversigt-6.png
    TI's
    The Regista Party-aalborg-boldspilklub_-oversigt-7.png

    League table so far in my save(created it at the end of last season, and I only use homegrown talents to make it a bit more challenging)
    The Regista Party-superliga_-overview-profile-5.png

    Player roles

    SWK - Sweeper keeper set to distribute to the regista if possible. I prefer a keeper who is great at one on ones for this tactic. Cause sometimes the wide players get caught.

    Ball playing defender - He's the "sweeper" in this tactic, so a clever defender is vital here.

    Central defenders - Left footed on the left, right footed on the right. Marking and decent defensive stats is key

    Regista - The player who makes it all run smooth. Again have a clever player here with lots of vision and defensive stats. PPMs swithes ball to opposite flank is very very useful as well as dictates tempo.

    Carrilero- A psychical monster with a passing game if possible. PPMs. Arrives late in the area is a good one here.

    Mezzala - A more offensive player but with some work rate as well. PPMs Tries killerball often, runs often with ball, places shots etc is great for this player

    Winger - I used complete wingback types of players here. PPMs Stays wide(hugs the line), crosses from deep, gets forward whenever possible. Likes one-twos

    Inverted winger - The 3rd striker. Needs off the ball movement and preferably both footed if possible otherwise right footes. Decent finishing, crosses, heading is great here. PPMs - Cuts inside from left flank. Likes one twos, runs into channels

    Defensive forward - Here pace and acceleration is very important. PPMs. Moves into channels, shoots with power.

    Poacher - He doenst need pace, but have a clinical finisher here and he will score loads of goals(or so it seems in my save). PPMs. Likes to beat offside trap, moves into channels. Shoots with power.


    I would love to see other try this one out as I've only had time to test it in the danish league in 2025. Cheers

    DOWNLOAD
    TheRegistaParty1

  2. Its look like grait tactic!Now I dont have a time to test it,I am working a lot but I will thats for sure!Its brilliant to see regista role,its remind me of Antonio Conte useing legendary Andrea Pirlo in this role,and playing simillar formation!!!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Babemocni1988 View Post
    Its look like grait tactic!Now I dont have a time to test it,I am working a lot but I will thats for sure!Its brilliant to see regista role,its remind me of Antonio Conte useing legendary Andrea Pirlo in this role,and playing simillar formation!!!!
    Yes he's the first that comes to mind...in earlier days maybe Jan Molby at Liverpool/Ajax as well.
    Babemocni1988 likes this.

  4. any O'is mate?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrVogel View Post
    any O'is mate?
    No. I dont use any.

  6. Nice been playing a regista in my 4123, might see if i can use this in game against park the bus teams, ala pep using Kun/Jesus this season
    Martino and MrVogel like this.

  7. I've had great results at home we beat Cardiff 8-0 (Im Arsenal) but Im struggling in away games.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrVogel View Post
    I've had great results at home we beat Cardiff 8-0 (Im Arsenal) but Im struggling in away games.
    Have you tried using counter or defensive away?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Martino View Post
    Have you tried using counter or defensive away?
    Ive tried standard but Ill try counter and report back mate. I really love this tactic

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrVogel View Post
    Ive tried standard but Ill try counter and report back mate. I really love this tactic
    Cool. Let me know. The inverted winger can also be changed to a regular winger on support/attack. It worked quite well in my save too.

  11. Dude you're the genius I waited for since fm 2007. No one made selfplaying universal tactics like you, I checked hundreds of tactics and I had a heart attack so many times. Testing on St Pauli and Wisla Krakow 'til 1 January I'm the leader with 10+ pts in advance to runnerups.
    Wisla was on Martins Libero 1 (can't remember the topic name, probably the first tac for fm18).

    Regista party works better on St Pauli but didn't try Regista on Wisla yet. Libero gives me 6th position in Germany. Default squads and custom, no difference, works either. Hopefully you'll crush fm19 as well \m/
    Last edited by Saloth; 3 Days Ago at 02:50 AM.

  12. Any recommended training?

  13. Seem to be struggling defensively with this tactic ,

    1-5 Chelsea away
    3-4 Liverpool home
    2-2 aston villa away
    3-4 Leicester home

    Have changed to counter now and see if that improves anything

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Saloth View Post
    Dude you're the genius I waited for since fm 2007. No one made selfplaying universal tactics like you, I checked hundreds of tactics and I had a heart attack so many times. Testing on St Pauli and Wisla Krakow 'til 1 January I'm the leader with 10+ pts in advance to runnerups.
    Wisla was on Martins Libero 1 (can't remember the topic name, probably the first tac for fm18).

    Regista party works better on St Pauli but didn't try Regista on Wisla yet. Libero gives me 6th position in Germany. Default squads and custom, no difference, works either. Hopefully you'll crush fm19 as well \m/
    Thanx mate. Haven’t had too much time to play FM18, but hopefully it’ll be better for FM19. Glad to hear you’re enjoying it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by finnaz1892 View Post
    Seem to be struggling defensively with this tactic ,

    1-5 Chelsea away
    3-4 Liverpool home
    2-2 aston villa away
    3-4 Leicester home

    Have changed to counter now and see if that improves anything
    Maybe try changing to counter or change the left winger to support either as a regular winger or inverted winger

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO