Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By kessy
  • 1 Post By kriptonit21
  • 1 Post By wkdsoul
  • 2 Post By wkdsoul

the golden 4-2-3-1

1. the golden 4-2-3-1

Hi guys,

I am back again with another interesting tactic "the golden 4-2-3-1". It kind of replicates (Sarri's philosophy) aka high pressing, ball possession, overload on one side and then switch to the other etc...

For OI, i always leave to my assistant (tactical knowledge of 15 or more)

Training-wise, I also start with fitness from pre-season until the first 3 months of the season. After that I analyze again where my players need to improve and I focus on that. Sometimes your assistant suggests something over and over again. You might focus on that after the fitness training and for say 3 months so you can really impact team performance.

Feel free to try it and let me know how you find it!

Also always ask your wide men (inside forwards) to swap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the golden 4-2-3-1-tactic.png   the golden 4-2-3-1-instructions.png   the golden 4-2-3-1-results.png  

the golden 4-2-3-1-stats-1.png   the golden 4-2-3-1-stats-2.png   the golden 4-2-3-1-stats-3.png  

the golden 4-2-3-1-stats-4.png   the golden 4-2-3-1-stats-5.png   the golden 4-2-3-1-stats-6.png  

Attached Files
    Last edited by kessy; 13/10/2018 at 01:29 PM.
    Julian8 likes this.

2. Will give it a try. Feedback tomorrow bro
    KruGrockz likes this.

3. More pictures, training etc ...? It's very nice to have tactics, but you have to have everything right.

4. OI?.

5. Quote Originally Posted by KruGrockz View Post
    More pictures, training etc ...? It's very nice to have tactics, but you have to have everything right.
    The test covers the period I showed you on the results screenshot.
    I will post other pictures when I have a chance.

For training, I always focus on fitness (from pre-season until the first 2 months of the season). Depending on where I think my team need to improve I choose the next training focus

6. Quote Originally Posted by lightostekmegi View Post
    OI?.
    Get a good assistant (tactical knowledge at least 15) and leave that for him.

7. satisfied ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by kessy View Post
    satisfied ?
    Cheers, sorry didnt mean to be so short... almost got busted logging in at work
    Julian8 and FernandoGago like this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    ... almost got busted logging in at work
    LMFAO

10. Salut mec! Elle fonctionne avec d'autres équipes ou juste Man Utd ?

11. So, the tatic is very good, only when fluid. I think if i got better team some results would be greater.
    It's the best i've find for 18.3.4 so far. Just need to be carefull with team rotations and promises you made to players. But so far, i feel good with this one, and i love the formation. Here are some stats.

the golden 4-2-3-1-fcp_-competi%C3%A7%C3%B5es.png the golden 4-2-3-1-fcp_-jogadores-jogadores.png the golden 4-2-3-1-fcp-aves_-relat%C3%B3rio.png the golden 4-2-3-1-fcp-bayern_-relat%C3%B3rio.png the golden 4-2-3-1-bayern-fcp_-relat%C3%B3rio.png the golden 4-2-3-1-fcp_-calend%C3%A1rio-s%C3%A9nior-4.png the golden 4-2-3-1-fcp_-calend%C3%A1rio-s%C3%A9nior-5.png

12. Quote Originally Posted by ilyes92300 View Post
    Salut mec! Elle fonctionne avec d'autres équipes ou juste Man Utd ?
    Salut!
    Je l'ai testée qu'avec Man Utd donc je ne sais pas trop. Mais elle est correcte comme tactique donc elle devrait marcher relativement bien avec d'autres équipes

13. Quote Originally Posted by kriptonit21 View Post
    So, the tatic is very good, only when fluid. I think if i got better team some results would be greater.
    It's the best i've find for 18.3.4 so far. Just need to be carefull with team rotations and promises you made to players. But so far, i feel good with this one, and i love the formation. Here are some stats.

Attachment 1181203 Attachment 1181204 Attachment 1181205 Attachment 1181206 Attachment 1181207 Attachment 1181208 Attachment 1181209
    I am really happy you tested it. good results considering your team!

14. Thank you for providing the best tactic for FM 2018 so far. I am having an absolute stormer of results with my strong PSG side. Unbeatable, 20+ wins in a row, a lot of possession, shots on goals, both off target and on target. I am beating smaller and bigger teams by 3 or 4 goals per average. Incredible. Do you have a similar formation for FM 2019?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Marko12101983 View Post
    Thank you for providing the best tactic for FM 2018 so far. I am having an absolute stormer of results with my strong PSG side. Unbeatable, 20+ wins in a row, a lot of possession, shots on goals, both off target and on target. I am beating smaller and bigger teams by 3 or 4 goals per average. Incredible. Do you have a similar formation for FM 2019?
    hey Marko! I am happy that you enjoyed the tactics. I've been very busy of late but I will soon release a tactic (4-3-3 strikerless). Nevertheless, I will also try to set up a tactic similar to the golden 4-2-3-1. But have you tried the same tactic? I mean the same position and instructions?
    cheers!

16. Quote Originally Posted by kessy View Post
    hey Marko! I am happy that you enjoyed the tactics. I've been very busy of late but I will soon release a tactic (4-3-3 strikerless). Nevertheless, I will also try to set up a tactic similar to the golden 4-2-3-1. But have you tried the same tactic? I mean the same position and instructions?
    cheers!
    I am trying to replicate your FM 18 tactic. I only changed FB-ATT to WB-ATT.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Marko12101983 View Post
    I am trying to replicate your FM 18 tactic. I only changed FB-ATT to WB-ATT.
    and how is it going so far?

18. @kessy

I really need your help for FM 2019 tactics, please.

19. Quote Originally Posted by kessy View Post
    and how is it going so far?
    Honestly, not good. But that's because they changed tactics for FM 2019. No more Control mentality, you can't change your team shape to Fluid, etc...

Have you played FM 2019 so far? Which tactic do you use?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Marko12101983 View Post
    Honestly, not good. But that's because they changed tactics for FM 2019. No more Control mentality, you can't change your team shape to Fluid, etc...

Have you played FM 2019 so far? Which tactic do you use?
    Ok! I have played a couple of games but not enough to confidently post a tactic. Nevertheless, you can try my strikerless 4-3-3.
    Attached Files

21. Quote Originally Posted by kessy View Post
    Ok! I have played a couple of games but not enough to confidently post a tactic. Nevertheless, you can try my strikerless 4-3-3.
    I prefer golden 4-2-3-1. Can you post something like that?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Marko12101983 View Post
    I prefer golden 4-2-3-1. Can you post something like that?
    Hey mate!

I have tried something for you. Tested it with Arsenal and I was surprised by the kind of results I got. Feel free to test it with Juventus. I think it should be a good fit.
    Nevertheless, these are must-do:
    -always press opposition full backs or wing backs and show them onto their weaker foot
    - always press DMs and CMs
    -always tackle hard opposition midfielders who have the followings traits (dictate tempo, dwells on the ball, tries killer ball, tries long range passes)
    -make sure that your throw-ins are long

try it and let me know the kind of results you have
    Cheers!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kessy; 1 Week Ago at 01:50 PM.

23. Quote Originally Posted by kessy View Post
    Hey mate!

I have tried something for you. Tested it with Arsenal and I was surprised by the kind of results I got. Feel free to test it with Juventus. I think it should be a good fit.
    Nevertheless, these are must-do:
    -always press opposition full backs or wing backs and show them onto their weaker foot
    - always press DMs and CMs
    -always tackle hard opposition midfielders who have the followings traits (dictate tempo, dwells on the ball, tries killer ball, tries long range passes)
    -make sure that your throw-ins are long

try it and let me know the kind of results you have
    Cheers!
    Kessy, I love you, mate. Just 2 questions, bro. Is it better to use a positive mentality? For more ball possession? And is it better to have the team more fluid than flexible?

As you can see, I made a few changes. CR7 from CF-SU to CF-ATT, Bernardeschi from W-SU to IF-SU, Pjanic from BBM-SU to AP-SU, Bentancur from CM-DE to DLP-DE and CD-DE to BPD-DE. I didn't change player instructions.

What team do you support, btw?

the golden 4-2-3-1-kessy.png
    Last edited by Marko12101983; 4 Days Ago at 03:46 PM.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Marko12101983 View Post
    Kessy, I love you, mate. Just 2 questions, bro. Is it better to use a positive mentality? For more ball possession? And is it better to have the team more fluid than flexible?

As you can see, I made a few changes. CR7 from CF-SU to CF-ATT, Bernardeschi from W-SU to IF-SU, Pjani? from BBM-SU to AP-SU, Bentancur from CM-DE to DLP-DE and CD-DE to BPD-DE. I didn't change player instructions.

What team do you support, btw?

Attachment 1188435

Hey mate! how is the tactic doing so far? I have made some changes (using Man Utd this time) so feel free to use the new one!
    like you have done I am now using 2 IFs. for the CF I thought having him on Attack duty will make him be far away from the AM. But if it works best with Att duty for you no problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the golden 4-2-3-1-capture.png  
    Attached Files

25. Quote Originally Posted by kessy View Post
    Hey mate! how is the tactic doing so far? I have made some changes (using Man Utd this time) so feel free to use the new one!
    like you have done I am now using 2 IFs. for the CF I thought having him on Attack duty will make him be far away from the AM. But if it works best with Att duty for you no problem.
    @kessy
    Hey mate. I'm getting this message when i'm trying to load the tactic: "this file could not be imported" !

26. Quote Originally Posted by kessy View Post
    It works brilliant so far, mate. 2 matches played so far, 2 5-0 wins [vs Udinese at home and vs Genoa away]. CR7 is incredible, scoring goals for fun. Also, set pieces work very well for me.

What team do you support?

27. Quote Originally Posted by DONalexeG View Post
    @kessy
    Hey mate. I'm getting this message when i'm trying to load the tactic: "this file could not be imported" !
    Hey mate!
    Sorry but this is a FM19 tactic so that could be the reason. If you are looking for a FM18 tactic refer to the OP please. it seems to be a good tactic. Or else look for the golden 4-4-1-1 or the golden 3-4-3. They are all my tactics.

28. @kessy

3rd match, another 5-0 win...

29. Quote Originally Posted by Marko12101983 View Post
    @kessy

3rd match, another 5-0 win...
    wow! Impressive! What changes did you make?

30. Quote Originally Posted by kessy View Post
    wow! Impressive! What changes did you make?
    Take a look...

the golden 4-2-3-1-results.pngthe golden 4-2-3-1-changes.png

31. Quote Originally Posted by Marko12101983 View Post
    Great!
    I might use some of your results when I share the tactic so please continue the good work!

32. @kessy

Since your team instructions are to distribute the ball to centre-backs, isn't it better to change them into ball playing defenders?

CR7 works perfectly well as CF-ATT for me. Dybala is assisting a lot but is struggling to score except when he scored 4 goals in 1 game.

I also changed BBM-SU to AP-SU as it suits more to Pjanic. And 1 more change: Bentancur from CM-DE to DLP-DE. I didn't change any of your player instructions.

Anyways, like in FM 2018 the aim is to have much more possession and shots on target than your opponent. I hate when I have lots of shots but they are off target.

Are you playing? How are your results?

I am about to start using your 2nd version of "golden 4-2-3-1 attacking"...
    Last edited by Marko12101983; 4 Days Ago at 03:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO