Like Tree369Likes

Tactics from different forums {around the world}

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    New tactic by Bophonet

4-2-3-1 Erik ten Hag

https://fmbophonet.wordpress.com/201...-erik-ten-hag/
    It's the best tactic I have yet encounter'd in this FM19. I find it really hard to emotionally connect with the so called "Game breaking" stuff TFF and other produce, getting really bored super fast using it.

That tactic actually has realistic gameplan, produces you results and makes team overachieve.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JuriM View Post
    It's the best tactic I have yet encounter'd in this FM19. I find it really hard to emotionally connect with the so called "Game breaking" stuff TFF and other produce, getting really bored super fast using it.

That tactic actually has realistic gameplan, produces you results and makes team overachieve.
    you got ss of results

3. Quote Originally Posted by JuriM View Post

Thanks Juri, the intent of my tactics is always to emulate a particular style of play, the effectiveness of tactics is relative, so I never set the results. Surely there are more winning tactics than these but I care little.
    feche and FernandoGago like this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Thanks Juri, the intent of my tactics is always to emulate a particular style of play, the effectiveness of tactics is relative, so I never set the results. Surely there are more winning tactics than these but I care little.
    Im gonna give this a go with my Malmö FF team
    But just a couple of question so i know that google translate did it's work
    Assistant manager does the oi?, both the inside forwards should be left footed?
    And the OMC is an attacking midfielder on attack duty and not a trequartista?

Will be interesting to use this
    Bophonet likes this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by FernandoGago View Post
    Im gonna give this a go with my Malmö FF team
    But just a couple of question so i know that google translate did it's work
    Assistant manager does the oi?, both the inside forwards should be left footed?
    And the OMC is an attacking midfielder on attack duty and not a trequartista?

Will be interesting to use this
    Hi, I'll explain. OI's are managed automatically by the second. He often manages only the midfield and attacking roles. So also the side strikers where needed. So you can just use the automatic ones and in some games you can add preventive markings.
    FernandoGago likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    Hi, I'll explain. OI's are managed automatically by the second. He often manages only the midfield and attacking roles. So also the side strikers where needed. So you can just use the automatic ones and in some games you can add preventive markings.
    aahh now i get it, thanx for the help!
    Bophonet likes this.

7. At the beginning I played without OI, and then I played with OI given by Bophonet on the blog, but somehow it did not work well, then I set it up to be set by the assistant and I won 3 matches in the row 5-1,3-0 and 5-1

8. Quote Originally Posted by matiz098 View Post
    At the beginning I played without OI, and then I played with OI given by Bophonet on the blog, but somehow it did not work well, then I set it up to be set by the assistant and I won 3 matches in the row 5-1,3-0 and 5-1
    Guys, you have the opportunity to choose and do like professional coaches, so with this tactic you will have a great time!
    FernandoGago likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by macgyver0 View Post
    please

10. Quote Originally Posted by macgyver0 View Post
    please
    Attached Files
    macgyver0 and White Europe like this.

11. These tactics are identical except the roles of MCL and MCR. Are they supposed to be used together as one more attacking and one more defensive?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    How does De Jong as DLP? You talked a little about it in the thread but I can't see him as DLP, he's more like a Regista or even a Roaming Playmaker at dmc, with his carries and dribbling.

13. Quote Originally Posted by feche View Post
    How does De Jong as DLP? You talked a little about it in the thread but I can't see him as DLP, he's more like a Regista or even a Roaming Playmaker at dmc, with his carries and dribbling.
    Hi Feche, I think we need to look more in addition to the role that is assigned to the player. You have to look at the whole how the whole team moves, in addition De Jong has some skills and a special move in particular called "get out of the defense with the ball".

In FM it is not so important the role assigned to the player but how it behaves in the context of the team, in addition De Jong has special skills and moves that make it less static of course.The space created by the movement of the players favors the individual, in this case De Jong.
    feche likes this.

14. aide

hi who can me download his two tactics

15. Quote Originally Posted by maitrewan View Post

You need to post the page links, not the tactic link in future

19.3 4-4-1-1 KGU V3 2mezzala (1).fmf19.3 4-4-1-1 KGU V3 DLP (1).fmf

16. https://www.fmkorea.com/1750161377

Click image for larger version

Name:	f916351e375fa68b54480f7a2e15eef6.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	1204264

Just starting using a slight tweak of this (setpieces etc)... beat man u 5-0 in the community shield to start the season..

ajax tactics.fmf

17. already with tweak or is the normal tactic?

18. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    https://www.fmkorea.com/1750161377

Attachment 1204264

Just starting using a slight tweak of this (setpieces etc)... beat man u 5-0 in the community shield to start the season..

Attachment 1204265

Who did you play?

19. He was Man City vs Man United....League cup. Just a guess

20. Quote Originally Posted by matiz098 View Post
    Who did you play?
    Tactics from different forums {around the world}-football-manager-2019-19_04_2019-20_29_57.png
    0widowmaker0 likes this.

21. can someone explain how sign in to FMKOREA so we can avoid all the "please download"?

22. could you put link of your tactic up please

Quote Originally Posted by Bophonet View Post
    bophonet could you put link of your tactic up please , I cant download it off your site , wont work for me
    thanks

23. Quote Originally Posted by bendawson7 View Post
    bophonet could you put link of your tactic up please , I cant download it off your site , wont work for me
    thanks
    Attached Files

24. Quote Originally Posted by BABIS VAZELOS View Post
    can someone explain how sign in to FMKOREA so we can avoid all the "please download"?
    BABIS VAZELOS likes this.

25. Quote Originally Posted by bestteam8 View Post
    already with tweak or is the normal tactic?
    that above is the default from FMKOREA link

26. For those who needs tactics from FMKorea, why u don't create an account there? Use Chrome or Chromium. it translates the whole page automatically. It will be much less spam here.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Jose Fontao View Post
    For those who needs tactics from FMKorea, why u don't create an account there? Use Chrome or Chromium. it translates the whole page automatically. It will be much less spam here.

You cant sign up with a normal email, you have to sign up to another site first to register.

28. I've just signed with an hotmail mail without problems.
    What another site?? I'm blocking 3rd part cookies and ads...

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jose Fontao View Post
    I've just signed with an hotmail mail without problems.
    What another site?? I'm blocking 3rd part cookies and ads...

Might have changed it, used to be @naver.com only.

30. I have old account on fmkorea and every time i log in it ask me to change email to naver and doesnt let me browse forum

31. formation

can somebody do a tweak on this tactic? its very good on atack but no so good at defense thanks
    Attached Files
    akutn89111518 likes this.

32. Quote Originally Posted by hammersftw View Post
    everyone should try this.
    unbeatable
    Link for download tactic??

33. Quote Originally Posted by meiras View Post
    can somebody do a tweak on this tactic? its very good on atack but no so good at defense thanks
    take the cwb back down beside the defenders change to support but then your getting back close to 4114 outlaw i had the same problem finding the balance between being too attacking and too defensive

34. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Might have changed it, used to be @naver.com only.
    It needs a @naver.com mail adresses. But if your phone number opens to international calls and texts, you can get a naver mail.

35. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    https://www.fmkorea.com/1750161377

Attachment 1204264

Attachment 1204265
    Its not slight, you changed roles of ST, DLP and both DC. Thats can make huge difference

36. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    can you share your tweaked version?

37. Quote Originally Posted by Zarganian View Post
    can you share your tweaked version?
    ajax tactics.fmf

38. Quote Originally Posted by crazypute View Post
    Is it wkdsoul's tweaked version or not? If it's the one on fmkorea, I have it dude.

39. https://www.fmkorea.com/1753815784

Please ZERO GOALS CONCEDED 1st season RBLeipzig

edit :

공격 4-4-2 - 역습.fmf
    Last edited by macgyver0; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:34 PM.

40. Quote Originally Posted by macgyver0 View Post
    https://www.fmkorea.com/1753815784

edit :

Attachment 1204609

hehe... 0 goals conceded, fm korea==fake

41. Quote Originally Posted by White Europe View Post
    hehe... 0 goals conceded, fm korea==fake
    Exactly, I think that they must use some editors, etc. To get such good results, and in fact they do poor tactics, none of the tactics on their side was good.

42. Quote Originally Posted by Zarganian View Post
    Is it wkdsoul's tweaked version or not? If it's the one on fmkorea, I have it dude.
    only changed the roles, formation is in the pic.. didnt change any PI's or anything.. but only used it for the on friendly

43. Quote Originally Posted by macgyver0 View Post
    https://www.fmkorea.com/1753815784

edit :

Attachment 1204609
    Conceded after just 4 minutes into a test match.... and it ended 4-0.
    macgyver0, tom19720930 and aserine like this.

44. I've tried most of the tactics this year and best results I had with White Europe's Gladiator tweak.Very impressive in attack,most of the times opponent struggling with shots on target.Like I said I've been trying nearly all "best" tactics this year but I'm always coming back to this one.Well done White Europe and TFF,cause I believe the base is TFF's.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/8cn4x8p96uo7b2c/%2819-3%29_TFF_-_GLADIATOR_V1_TWEAK.fmf/file
    quickzombie and White Europe like this.

45. Which tactic is the best at the moment? I want to win everything just for fun lawl
    And, any tactic with MCs with a lot of goals and assists?

46. Quote Originally Posted by tom19720930 View Post
    I've tried most of the tactics this year and best results I had with White Europe's Gladiator tweak.Very impressive in attack,most of the times opponent struggling with shots on target.Like I said I've been trying nearly all "best" tactics this year but I'm always coming back to this one.Well done White Europe and TFF,cause I believe the base is TFF's.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/8cn4x8p96uo7b2c/%2819-3%29_TFF_-_GLADIATOR_V1_TWEAK.fmf/file
    Same here. Tried a lot of tactics but this is the best for me!
    quickzombie and tom19720930 like this.

47. Quote Originally Posted by Augustin1979 View Post
    Same here. Tried a lot of tactics but this is the best for me!
    Hi Augustin and Tom!

Could you please share the result of White Europe's Gladiator tweak? only write it down. THX!

48. Quote Originally Posted by Koko4 View Post
    Hi Augustin and Tom!

Could you please share the result of White Europe's Gladiator tweak? only write it down. THX!
    and maybe ss of the formation?

49. Quote Originally Posted by tom19720930 View Post
    I've tried most of the tactics this year and best results I had with White Europe's Gladiator tweak.Very impressive in attack,most of the times opponent struggling with shots on target.Like I said I've been trying nearly all "best" tactics this year but I'm always coming back to this one.Well done White Europe and TFF,cause I believe the base is TFF's.
    Attachment 1204876
    (19-3) TFF - GLADIATOR V1 TWEAK HOME.fmf
    20190423210731_1.jpg
    19 games unbeaten with newcastle untill losing to.. fulham

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO