• 1 Post By MrStealYoBroccolli
  • 2 Post By Giannis the greek
  • 3 Post By Giannis the greek
  • 1 Post By Folio

4-4-2 SIMEONE'S TACTIC FM 19 !

1. 4-4-2 SIMEONE'S TACTIC FM 19 !

I like to try simeone tactic every year !

This is a narrow/direct/counter attacking tactic!

OI'S to assistant manager!

First season with olympiacos. Win league , win cup, and now i am in the europa league final !

I like to play only balanced mentality but if you want you can play this tactic with counter or attacking mentality. I change this only after 80 min.If i want goal I play attack.

You can also change strikers roles ! No midfilders ,No defenders! PLEASE TRY IT ! I think is very good !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-4-2 SIMEONE'S TACTIC FM 19 !-1n.jpg   4-4-2 SIMEONE'S TACTIC FM 19 !-2n.jpg   4-4-2 SIMEONE'S TACTIC FM 19 !-3n.jpg  

4-4-2 SIMEONE'S TACTIC FM 19 !-4n.jpg   4-4-2 SIMEONE'S TACTIC FM 19 !-tacticn.jpg  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Giannis the greek; 21/04/2019 at 09:50 PM.
    Nexusn, HCuper and White Europe like this.

2. Looking for 442's and just a few questions?
    Corner setup who takes it? Did you try it with a lower end team like Cardiff or Bournemouth? Did you train players to positions?

3. She. WorKs.with other team ? AnY. Team ?

4. No.I didn't try with other team.I lost 2-1 in the europa final vs liverpool

5. Your FM18 version of this was my go-to tactic and I'm happy to say that this will likely be the same again for FM19.

Promoted 1st season with Wigan with 0 transfers and am currently sitting 6th in the Prem after 17 games with 8 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses.

Bought Jack Marriott for £5 mil in the transfer window and he's been amazing - 18 goals in 17 games in the league.

Glorious tactic!
    Giannis the greek likes this.

6. 4-4-2 SIMEONE'S TACTIC FM 19 !-%CE%9D%CE%AD%CE%BF-%CE%A0%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%85%CF%83%CE%AF%CE%B1%CF%83%CE%B7-%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85-microsoft-powerpoint.jpgUPDATE!!!
    silenceborn and blackmoix like this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Giannis the greek View Post
    UPDATE!!!
    Can you please post a screenshot of the updated tactic?

8. Who takes the corners?

9. 4-4-2 SIMEONE'S TACTIC FM 19 !-%CE%9D%CE%AD%CE%BF-%CE%A0%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%85%CF%83%CE%AF%CE%B1%CF%83%CE%B7-%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85-microsoft-powerpoint.jpg
    Folio and blackmoix like this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by blackmoix View Post
    Who takes the corners?

F9

11. Do you play left footed play on right and right footed player on the left for the IW position?

12. Quote Originally Posted by hmoodie View Post
    Do you play left footed play on right and right footed player on the left for the IW position?

i prefer right footed player on the right and left footed player on the left. But ok...whatever you want..

In my team are both right footed..

13. Quote Originally Posted by Giannis the greek View Post
    F9
    ok

can yout try this setpieces? comedychrissy set pieces/twitch tactic thread

14. i don't like to win only with set pieces.(this is a cheat of the game) This tactic has this power. To win with fast counter football.
    Martinsen, Folio and blackmoix like this.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Giannis the greek View Post
    i prefer right footed player on the right and left footed player on the left. But ok...whatever you want..

In my team are both right footed..
    Excellent I prefer that way too, I will give this a try with my Leicester save and report back! Thanks

16. Quote Originally Posted by hmoodie View Post
    Excellent I prefer that way too, I will give this a try with my Leicester save and report back! Thanks
    GOOD LUCK

17. Any ideas on what roles would be best if I was to stick the DM positions into CM? Currently I have Jorginho (best suited to DLP) and Doucoure (BBM) but I'm not sure if this will mess with the results or not

18. Can you post a download link for the updated tactic?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Giannis the greek View Post
    ?? ?? ?? this is thrylos. Good tactic mate

20. can you share the update tactic please?

21. Is it work in 19.3.4?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Folio View Post
    Is it work in 19.3.4?

Now it work very good with 19.3.4! UPDATE TACTIC!! For more attacking football if you want change the mentality(attack or control)! this is good for home games!
    HCuper and Folio like this.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Giannis the greek View Post
    Now it work very good with 19.3.4! UPDATE TACTIC!!
    any results after this tactic update?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Giannis the greek View Post
    Now it work very good with 19.3.4! UPDATE TACTIC!! For more attacking football if you want change the mentality(attack or control)! this is good for home games!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis the greek View Post
    WHAT THE **** ?! You created the monster No chance for opponent. I even not checked first XI
    WITHOUT F* attacking mentality, without f* get stuck in. Well done! Perfect!

I not found link for your tactic, so I repeat it with basic corners/throws etc and without PI's

25. Quote Originally Posted by Folio View Post
    WHAT THE **** ?! You created the monster No chance for opponent. I even not checked first XI
    WITHOUT F* attacking mentality, without f* get stuck in. Well done! Perfect!

I not found link for your tactic, so I repeat it with basic corners/throws etc and without PI's
    where is the tactic?
    in the OP there is the fluid counter 442 , but the ss of the update is 442dm , which one did you use?

26. Quote Originally Posted by octapous View Post
    where is the tactic?
    in the OP there is the fluid counter 442 , but the ss of the update is 442dm , which one did you use?
    I used updated dm version as in screenshot of Giannis
    octapous likes this.

27. Do you have any pi's

28. Load

Thank

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO