Like Tree95Likes

4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

1. 4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST/CHAIN LIGHTNING 4411

2 new formations just plug and play no opposition instructions just play and enjoy i let assis manager do training i just do individual training to position played thats it

shredder formation and the 41 gun formation
    4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-shredder-formation.jpg 4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-41-gun-formation.jpg

4-4-2 - SHREDDER 19.34 THROW INS.fmf
    4-1-GUN.fmf

Attachment 1203233Attachment 1203233
    Last edited by rego8; 08/04/2019 at 08:56 AM.
    Greekoppite and lefrache64 like this.

2. when i click the link i just get a black screen

3. Same, download link is wrong mate

4. Broken link for me

5. link down upload meadfire

6. ok should work now
    cragswfc likes this.

7. cheers

8. Update the OP with more info. Tactic, Team, Opposition instructions

9. post ya team line up

10. Havent lost all season tried this and lost 9-1 to arsenal lol

11. Starting to use after lost against A. Madrid 4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-khh.png 4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-hbkhbk.png
    rego8 likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by toivonen View Post
    Starting to use after lost against A. Madrid Attachment 1190449 Attachment 1190450

wow great results good to see it working for someone else

13. it worked for me for 15 matches, then all of a sudden it stopped working only draws and loses . because of that lost the championship

14. 4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-english-premier-division_-overview-stages-5.png

11 games to go and already scored 99 goals
    feels like I lost the ability to lose

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cizque00 View Post
    Havent lost all season tried this and lost 9-1 to arsenal lol
    with what tactic you didn't lose all season?

16. your SS shows APs on the wings but the download shows pure Wingers, is this an error?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Nexusn View Post
    with what tactic you didn't lose all season?
    !19.2 41311 v2.fmf

ended up losing 2 games.

18. Quote Originally Posted by marco9sal View Post
    your SS shows APs on the wings but the download shows pure Wingers, is this an error?
    it was an error sorry was the tactic before I changed to ap's the link has the right tactic now thank you for spotting it
    the new link also has the strikers as pressing forwards but you can change them to poachers or 1 each I found either combonations work
    Last edited by rego8; 23/12/2018 at 10:50 AM.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cizque00 View Post
    Attachment 1190456

ended up losing 2 games.
    thanks

20. Quote Originally Posted by rego8 View Post
    Attachment 1190391Attachment 1190383Attachment 1190384Attachment 1190385Attachment 1190420

this tactic morphed from gurus lightning bolt its for top teams but feel free to test with smaller teams
    I find this tactic works with pressing forwards as well so you can change the strikers between poachers and pressing forwards go with what suits your strikers the most
    throw ins I use the right wb for right side throw ins and the left wb for left hand side throw ins
    corners I use the dlp to take corners

I don't use opposition instructions
    I let ass manager do training its pretty much plug and play
    so give it a try let me know how it goes for you

Attachment 1190457
    Being very offensive, are not many goals received?

21. Quote Originally Posted by ajaneton2 View Post
    Being very offensive, are not many goals received?
    12 from 28 games so far in the epl

22. [QUOTE = rego8; 3187431] 12 de 28 juegos hasta el momento en el epl [/ QUOTE]
    okay. I will try and inform you. Thank you
    rego8 likes this.

23. Rego 2 questions:
    1 - i have switched my RW back to a Winger as i have Chiesa who is more suited to staying wide, would it be better for the tactic though if i swapped him to LW and back to AP?
    2 - can you post your lineup with City?
    cragswfc likes this.

24. Quote Originally Posted by marco9sal View Post
    Rego 2 questions:
    1 - i have switched my RW back to a Winger as i have Chiesa who is more suited to staying wide, would it be better for the tactic though if i swapped him to LW and back to AP?
    I think you could do that but i think you would lose out on scoring opportunities the wb get into corner pocket to offer a wide options then cross
    The ap gets a lot of shots at goal

Im at work at the moment so i cant post any pics until i get home

25. Will use it this season with AC Milan, then give some reports.
    rego8 likes this.

26. excellent tactic for big clubs, it exceeded my expectations. I liked watching the team play, later I will make new game with small teams

4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-1.png4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2.png4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-3.png4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-4.png4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-5.png4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-6.png4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-7.png4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-8.png
    rego8 and ahuludo9 like this.

27. Quote Originally Posted by xradicalx View Post
    excellent tactic for big clubs, it exceeded my expectations. I liked watching the team play, later I will make new game with small teams

Attachment 1190588Attachment 1190590Attachment 1190591Attachment 1190593Attachment 1190594Attachment 1190596Attachment 1190598Attachment 1190602
    great result I like watching the team play too there is not just one way to score its like the mids and the ap's probe for a way in then unleash with a long shot or go wide to the wb then cross and score it also gets the strikers scoring as well

28. 4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-manchester-city_-players-players-2.png
    Quote Originally Posted by marco9sal View Post
    Rego 2 questions:

29. Turned my season around!

Hey! I made a successful tactic on FM18 but have had no joy making a gooden on FM19. Tried a few different tactics on FM19 but not been great. Come across this one having made a similar one myself so gave it a try and it turn my season around Only changes I made were changing the GK to Sweeper Keeper > Defender and changing both CM's to Mezzala > support which I think made the difference when you see the goals scored.

Before using this tactic I was struggling in the league, dropping daft points. Was about 7th in league and about 9 points behind City before using this tactic, but using it turned my season around. Also my two strikers were not really scoring beforehand but they ended up being 1st / 2nd top scorer

I've no idea how I lost the Champions League, screenshot attached. The fact I made the final was impressive alone so I'm happy to build on that

I was only 6 points ahead of City on second to last game and had to play them away. I had a lot of players that needed a rest so you will see I played players out of position and some second string players, not really caring if I'd lost, knowing I'd only need 1 point from my last home game at home vs Fulham to secure the league with a fully fit side, but someone scraped through with a 7-2 win to secure the league!!

Overall impressed with this, will use it for a full season next season and will get rid of any fringe players and replace with better players. Have a budget of £100m for second season but won't need to strengthen too much, already signed some super players for the future

Thanks for the tactic, probably best I've used so far
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-25-1-.png   4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-25-2-.png   4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-25-3-.png  

4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-25-4-.png   4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-25-5-.png  
    rego8 and ahuludo9 like this.

30. Quote Originally Posted by DanielKing97 View Post
    Hey! I made a successful tactic on FM18 but have had no joy making a gooden on FM19. Tried a few different tactics on FM19 but not been great. Come across this one having made a similar one myself so gave it a try and it turn my season around Only changes I made were changing the GK to Sweeper Keeper > Defender and changing both CM's to Mezzala > support which I think made the difference when you see the goals scored.

Before using this tactic I was struggling in the league, dropping daft points. Was about 7th in league and about 9 points behind City before using this tactic, but using it turned my season around. Also my two strikers were not really scoring beforehand but they ended up being 1st / 2nd top scorer

I've no idea how I lost the Champions League, screenshot attached. The fact I made the final was impressive alone so I'm happy to build on that

I was only 6 points ahead of City on second to last game and had to play them away. I had a lot of players that needed a rest so you will see I played players out of position and some second string players, not really caring if I'd lost, knowing I'd only need 1 point from my last home game at home vs Fulham to secure the league with a fully fit side, but someone scraped through with a 7-2 win to secure the league!!

Overall impressed with this, will use it for a full season next season and will get rid of any fringe players and replace with better players. Have a budget of £100m for second season but won't need to strengthen too much, already signed some super players for the future

Thanks for the tactic, probably best I've used so far
    thanks for the feedback happy its working for you..that penalty in champions cup hurts lol
    glad you mentioned the mids being mezzela been thinking about testing them with that will definatly give it a try now
    next year with a full year of this tactic you will go on to smash it
    DanielKing97 likes this.

31. Quote Originally Posted by rego8 View Post
    thanks for the feedback happy its working for you..that penalty in champions cup hurts lol
    glad you mentioned the mids being mezzela been thinking about testing them with that will definatly give it a try now
    next year with a full year of this tactic you will go on to smash it
    I've just done a full season with the tactic, but with Sweeper Keeper > Defender and Mezzala > Support for both CM's and it was a dream! Annoyingly the only loss in the league was last game of the season, away vs Man United!!

Highly recommended this tactic, brilliant work!

Gets both strikers scoring too which I've found tricky on FM19!

Superb work thanks again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-26-1-.png   4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-26-2-.png   4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-26-3-.png  

4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-26-4-.png   4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-26.png  
    quickzombie and rego8 like this.

32. Can you post your tweak?

Quote Originally Posted by DanielKing97 View Post
    I've just done a full season with the tactic, but with Sweeper Keeper > Defender and Mezzala > Support for both CM's and it was a dream! Annoyingly the only loss in the league was last game of the season, away vs Man United!!

33. Quote Originally Posted by DanielKing97 View Post

that's a great season few more big names will be unstoppable
    I have sane for left ap but I signed a new guy more suited to the role and works great sets up so many goals the tactic gets better the more guys you get that suits the roll
    DanielKing97 likes this.

34. Quote Originally Posted by leopfv View Post
    Can you post your tweak?
    I've attached it mate but like I say I've literally changed the CM and GK roles, all Rego8's instructions etc are still the same.

All credit must go to Rego8 for this, definitely the best I've come across.

Now I've finally found a tactic I'm 100% happy with, I've just started a new long term one with Man United and bought some wonderkids to keep me going. Good start to the season!

Thanks again Rego8, loving it!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-27-1-.png   4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-27-2-.png   4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-2018-12-27.png  

Attached Files
    rego8 likes this.

35. Quote Originally Posted by rego8 View Post
    that's a great season few more big names will be unstoppable
    I have sane for left ap but I signed a new guy more suited to the role and works great sets up so many goals the tactic gets better the more guys you get that suits the roll
    Really is a great tactic mate I tried to make my own one a few weeks back with same set up, I'd be ok at home but get battered away so when I saw yours I was excited to try it, I'm glad I did!! Thanks again it's superb! I just replied to someone else as they asked me to post my slight tweak (if you're not happy I done that I'll obviously delete it) I've started a long term one with Man United now I've found this tactic!

Thanks again mate, best I've come across!
    rego8 likes this.

36. DK TWEAK

rego8 likes this.

37. Second game

rego8 likes this.

38. Using DK tweak.

Has anybody tested this out with a weaker team?
    Last edited by Hectic; 02/01/2019 at 06:00 PM.
    rego8 likes this.

39. Quote Originally Posted by Hectic View Post

Using DK tweak.

Has anybody tested this out with a weaker team?
    I havnt yet will give it a try soon as a weaker team should do ok I find it pretty solid in defense

40. rego8 likes this.

41. Projected to finish 11th.

Testing out DK tweak with a "smaller" club.

Compared to my Man Utd save, Leipzig react differently to this tactic in certain positions.

For example, Kevin Kampl is ridiculously good as a mezzala. He seems to score/assist at a really good rate for a midfielder. Compared to, say, Herrera, Fellaini, and Matic... he outshines them all in this role. Pogba seemed to fit well in the role.

Strikers are scoring at a good rate. Werner has something like 20 goals and I'm only 2 months into the season.

I think the other noticeable difference is in wing backs and how well my midfielders spread the ball to them. While at Utd, my midfielders easily found Lukaku and Rashford with long (overpowered) balls over the top... with Leipzig it's more methodical. My mezzalas are patient and my APs come inside, which gives the two FBs lots of space down the wings. I don't think I seen enough of that when I was Man Utd.
    Last edited by Hectic; 04/01/2019 at 07:52 AM.
    rego8 likes this.

42. Quote Originally Posted by Hectic View Post

Projected to finish 11th.

Testing out DK tweak with a "smaller" club.

Compared to my Man Utd save, Leipzig react differently to this tactic in certain positions.

For example, Kevin Kampl is ridiculously good as a mezzala. He seems to score/assist at a really good rate for a midfielder. Compared to, say, Herrera, Fellaini, and Matic... he outshines them all in this role. Pogba seemed to fit well in the role.

Strikers are scoring at a good rate. Werner has something like 20 goals and I'm only 2 months into the season.

I think the other noticeable difference is in wing backs and how well my midfielders spread the ball to them. While at Utd, my midfielders easily found Lukaku and Rashford with long (overpowered) balls over the top... with Leipzig it's more methodical. My mezzalas are patient and my APs come inside, which gives the two FBs lots of space down the wings. I don't think I seen enough of that when I was Man Utd.
    good feedback nice to see it works with lower teams I like the way this tactic plays lot of different ways to score and strikers score a lot.. I see a lot of other tactics struggle to do that
    Hectic likes this.

43. Who takes corners in your tactic rego ?

44. Quote Originally Posted by DonLeNoble View Post
    Who takes corners in your tactic rego ?
    I use midfielder but you can use any corner routine you like

45. Training program?

What is the off-season and on-season training program?

46. Quote Originally Posted by nqqqj View Post
    What is the off-season and on-season training program?
    I let ass manager do all training except i do individual training as the position they play in

47. this is a mix of too sweet tactic and gurus lightning

CHAIN LIGHTNING .fmf
    wori94 likes this.

48. ok worked on this new one and im just getting into testing but i have never seen a tactic perform like this one i always persisted with 442 but i finally bent to a 4411 the 3rd game in and this happens
    4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-score.jpg
    Attachment 11924594-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST-man-team.jpg

LaPorte sent off in 12th minute and still smash wolves 8-2 with 10 men my striker scored 5 goals give it a try if your having troubles getting your striker to score

CHAIN LIGHTNING 4411.fmf
    Last edited by rego8; 11/01/2019 at 11:01 AM.
    cragswfc likes this.

49. what do you do to kill game like shut up shop?

50. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    what do you do to kill game like shut up shop?
    Never do in that game kept going with 1 cd
    cragswfc likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO