Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Shima1990
  • 1 Post By vitoco
  • 1 Post By mrhough
  • 1 Post By Smigo08
  • 1 Post By slavisapetrovic

4-4-2 Shima (Tweaks CLASH). 90 goals in 22 matches (20w) EPL. Liverpool 10:1 Arsenal

1. 4-4-2 Shima (Tweaks CLASH). 90 goals in 22 matches (20w) EPL. Liverpool 10:1 Arsenal

Sorry my English.
    Made tweak tactics CLASH 4-1-4-1 on 4-4-2, tested with Liverpool.
    OI and training - Assistant.

4-4-2 Shima (Tweaks CLASH).  90 goals in 22 matches (20w) EPL. Liverpool 10:1 Arsenal-20190415142714_1.jpg4-4-2 Shima (Tweaks CLASH).  90 goals in 22 matches (20w) EPL. Liverpool 10:1 Arsenal-20190415143308_1.jpg4-4-2 Shima (Tweaks CLASH).  90 goals in 22 matches (20w) EPL. Liverpool 10:1 Arsenal-20190415142707_1.jpg4-4-2 Shima (Tweaks CLASH).  90 goals in 22 matches (20w) EPL. Liverpool 10:1 Arsenal-20190415142815_1.jpg

4-4-2 Shima (tweak CLASH).fmf

Last edited by Shima1990; 2 Days Ago at 12:50 PM.
    Ludovic Stewart and hura76 like this.

2. looks great.....
    cragswfc likes this.

3. testing with Manchester City

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shima1990 View Post
    testing with Manchester City
    Or maybe you'll finally test your tactics at a weaker club to really verify this tactic.

5. Quote Originally Posted by matiz098 View Post
    Or maybe you'll finally test your tactics at a weaker club to really verify this tactic.

or you could test it yourself and let us know how you get on?

6. why would he waste his time

7. Quote Originally Posted by matiz098 View Post
    Played a few games this was my last one.

4-4-2 Shima (Tweaks CLASH).  90 goals in 22 matches (20w) EPL. Liverpool 10:1 Arsenal-boro-v-man-utd.jpg

My Squad is pretty shite too, Pretty much same players that got me promotion in first season.4-4-2 Shima (Tweaks CLASH).  90 goals in 22 matches (20w) EPL. Liverpool 10:1 Arsenal-my-squad.jpg
    Riqzi likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by filke View Post
    why would he waste his time
    the way he's asked seems a bit selfish, at least be polite.
    slavisapetrovic likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by matiz098 View Post
    Or maybe you'll finally create your own tactic and test it with weaker team to verify that tactic works.

On every thread you ask same question. Its not even funny anymore.
    Smigo08 likes this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by slavisapetrovic View Post
    Or maybe you'll finally create your own tactic and test it with weaker team to verify that tactic works.

On every thread you ask same question. Its not even funny anymore.

It was only the first time I asked this question.Tactics in big clubs are like not doing tactics.
    Last edited by matiz098; 2 Days Ago at 04:51 PM.

11. Nice result for me left striker cant score to much right striker to much gol

12. Quote Originally Posted by matiz098 View Post
    It was only the first time I asked this question.Tactics in big clubs are like not doing tactics.
    Most of tactics on this forum will win you league with all teams in top 10. As you can know many tactics created for top teams work better on small team because they have smaller reputation so many team play open football against them. When they face higher rep teams they usually parking bus so its harder sometime to win games.

This year i love Milinkovic-Savic, Immobile and Correa so i tried almost all tactics with Lazio and all of them gave me Seria A and Europe League ( Lost final once with GLadiator V1 ). I have seen those tactics working good in lower leagues so you cant make mistake which ever tactic you choose to start with.

13. good result

14. This is a banger, managed to win La Liga with Sociedad in the 1st season, lost 4-3 in the cup final vs Barca.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO