GUNG HO 4-2-1-3 (3 STRIKERS) Attacking

1. GUNG HO 4-2-1-3 (3 STRIKERS) Attacking

GUNG HO 4-2-1-3 (3 STRIKERS)Every FM I try to create a tactic with 4 defenders, 2 central midfielders, a playmaker on the AMC and 3 central strikers. I tested Gung Ho 4-2-1-3 with Man Utd, just to give it a first try and it was briljant

MANCHESTER UNITED

Man Utd have a very gifted squad and I wondered if it would work with a very shitty squad. So I tried it with Notts County, who were relegated from League Two in real life. Using Gung Ho 4-2-1-3 I managed them to promotion in my first season, effortless

NOTTS COUNTY

PUT THE TACTIC IN ALL THREE SLOTS

ASSISTANT MANAGER (HIGH STATS FOR TACTICAL AND MOTIVATING)

Team training, Team talks, Tactical briefing, OI, Press, New signing, Tunnel, Friendlies, Auto Picking

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING
    GK Defend
    BPD Defend (quickness)
    CWB Attack
    BWM Defend
    BBM Support
    AP Attack
    AF Attack

PLAYERS
    Defenders: pace and acceleration are important, also for the central defenders
    Midfielders: should fit their role, BWM and BBM should both be strong in the ball winning department.
    Attackers: The more pace and acceleration, the better

AMC SHOULD TAKE THE CORNERS
    DL TRHOW-INS LEFT AND DR THROW-INS RIGHT

Gung Ho
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/up3gy...ng_Ho.fmf/file
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GUNG HO 4-2-1-3 (3 STRIKERS) Attacking-man-utd-gung-ho-4-2-1-3-tactic.png   GUNG HO 4-2-1-3 (3 STRIKERS) Attacking-man-utd-gung-ho-4-2-1-3-pl.png   GUNG HO 4-2-1-3 (3 STRIKERS) Attacking-notts-county-gung-ho-4-2-1-3-tactic.png  

GUNG HO 4-2-1-3 (3 STRIKERS) Attacking-notts-county-gung-ho-4-2-1-3-l2.png  

2. who did you hire as your assistant manager

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grahc2013 View Post
    who did you hire as your assistant manager
    Neill Cox was already there. He was ok, but I couldn't find a better one.

4. Going to try this, cheers

5. Holy shit, lost 5-1 with City in my first game lol.

I'll give it 4 more games.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Lashley View Post
    Holy shit, lost 5-1 with City in my first game lol.

I'll give it 4 more games.
    Nothing gives him a chance ... After the SI updates from this game they did shit

7. Quote Originally Posted by matiz098 View Post
    Nothing gives him a chance ... After the SI updates from this game they did shit
    to be fair, I've won every game since then

8. BRENTFORD

After my promotion with Notts County, I took over at Brentford in the Championship.

No problems here as I eased to promotion again in my first season
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GUNG HO 4-2-1-3 (3 STRIKERS) Attacking-brentford-gung-ho-4-2-1-3-championship.png   GUNG HO 4-2-1-3 (3 STRIKERS) Attacking-brentford-gung-ho-4-2-1-3-tactic.png  

9. The tactic seems like internazionale of Mourinho ??

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lashley View Post
    to be fair, I've won every game since then
    The tactic needs few matches, but after that you'll be fine

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bojinov View Post
    The tactic seems like internazionale of Mourinho ??????
    I know what you mean, with Pandev-Milito-Eto'o and Sneijder-Zanetti-Cambiasso. José should have set his team up at Man Utd like Gung Ho did and he would have been a legend

12. Quote Originally Posted by 9Batistuta View Post
    I know what you mean, with Pandev-Milito-Eto'o and Sneijder-Zanetti-Cambiasso. José should have set his team up at Man Utd like Gung Ho did and he would have been a legend
    not true, I watched a YouTube video presenting Mourinho's tactic at Inter Milan. Eto'o was such a defensive wingers playing higher, going inside, and Pandev defensive player played higher only by sticking to the side sectors ... Sneijder was an advanced playmaker, and Stankovic was mezzala and Cambiasso cariello.
    Last edited by matiz098; 5 Days Ago at 01:18 PM.

13. Quote Originally Posted by 9Batistuta View Post
    The tactic needs few matches, but after that you'll be fine
    Yeah, it's doing great now

14. Quote Originally Posted by matiz098 View Post
    not true, I watched a YouTube video presenting Mourinho's tactic at Inter Milan. Eto'o was such a defensive wingers playing higher, going inside, and Pandev defensive player played higher only by sticking to the side sectors ... Sneijder was an advanced playmaker, and Stankovic was mezzala and Cambiasso cariello.
    Very true indeed.. It was a 4-2-3-1 formation. Mourinho would never play this attacking. He doesn't like the Gung Ho mentality But he did manage to fit three strikers into his team and make it work

15. EVERTON CHAMPIONS PREMIER LEAGUE!!

After a season at Notts County (promotion) and a season at Brentford (promotion), I took over at Everton. I bought Onguene, Sanchez and Barkley and later on Kean (because Richarlison left for Real Madrid). I never thought the team would be strong enough to win the title, but an amazing 96 point sealed the deal.

GUNG HO IS THE BEST TACTIC I HAVE EVER CREATED!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GUNG HO 4-2-1-3 (3 STRIKERS) Attacking-everton-gung-ho-4-2-1-3-pl.png   GUNG HO 4-2-1-3 (3 STRIKERS) Attacking-everton-gung-ho-4-2-1-3-tactic.png  

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO