Like Tree32Likes

4231 - Jesus take the Volante
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. 4231 - Jesus take the Volante

INTRODUCTION
    Firstly, you should know that even if the tactic was tested with great success on lesser & bigger teams, it might not work with yours depending on the players you have as it is still FM & football

TACTIC PRESENTATION

Solide defense & strong offense, that's the motto behind this tactique. As you will see soon enough while playing it, the goals come from anywhere ! Basically anyone is prone to scoring a couple each game. The drawback from that is that you might not have a striker with 80+ goals / season, but a strong forward will still be able to get 1/game on average. Add the that the throw-ins & the corners and you'll have the ability to turn anyone on your team into a 15+ goals/season wonder, regardless of their position on the pitch

There are no OIs involved (I don't use them, but of course, feel free to do so )

PLAYERS
    Most of the player profiles to look for are pretty standard. There are a few things you should look for however.

Volante : The trickiest for the end. You can actually play various types of players as Volante (pretty much any CM actually) more physique oriented ones, or more technical players, or even more defensive. There are a few key attributes in my opinion to make it work in this tactic. The two most important to me are Work Rate & Tackling. If a decent 12+ Tackling will do, you might wanna look for 15+ Work Rate. After that, obviously, stamina is a big part of the player & his passing, vision will have a lot to do with his performances. Bonus if he’s good at long shots.

CORNERS
    Corners are setup short, make sure that no one is setup as a corner taker for extra efficiancy

RESULTS

And find me on twitter here : https://twitter.com/FM_Guru88
    Attached Files
    Danny, Praha06, ahuludo9 and 2 others like this.

2. Interesting, I'll try in my next season
    IF should be inverted?

3. Whats your team you are playing with?
    Your results are tvey from the first season?

4. I start tested with Fulham (2023)not strong squad in this moment but tactic is look good.Impresions came soon

5. wow 48 goals from corners

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drugenjunky View Post
    INTRODUCTION
    Firstly, you should know that even if the tactic was tested with great success on lesser & bigger teams, it might not work with yours depending on the players you have as it is still FM & football

And find me on twitter here : https://twitter.com/FM_Guru88
    could you post your line up please

7. Ne marche pas trop sur fm touch dommage

8. Quote Originally Posted by HoneySuckle View Post
    Interesting, I'll try in my next season
    IF should be inverted?
    Not necessarily. I don't mind it that much tbh. Makes a difference for some wingers, doesn't for others, really depends on the player.

Quote Originally Posted by dan marius mitu View Post
    Whats your team you are playing with?
    Your results are tvey from the first season?
    Results shown were with Monaco, not on the first year, but they are pretty much alike regardless on other teams / first season. For ex : I just played the first half of the first season as Marseille on stream earlier, plugged the tactic, didn't touch the team (updated team, so I don't even have a semi-decent striker & my defense sucks ass)

9. i try with Fulham VS Arsenal...and ''impresion''is verry bad!
    Lose 2-1
    Atemps Fulham 2 Arsenal 41
    Clear chanse Fulham 0 Arsenal 5

10. Quote Originally Posted by Drugenjunky View Post
    Not necessarily. I don't mind it that much tbh. Makes a difference for some wingers, doesn't for others, really depends on the player.

Results shown were with Monaco, not on the first year, but they are pretty much alike regardless on other teams / first season. For ex : I just played the first half of the first season as Marseille on stream earlier, plugged the tactic, didn't touch the team (updated team, so I don't even have a semi-decent striker & my defense sucks ass)

Mate i saw part of your stream earlier! could you share your team trainings schedules plz?

11. Quote Originally Posted by akutn89111518 View Post
    i try with Fulham VS Arsenal...and ''impresion''is verry bad!
    Lose 2-1
    Atemps Fulham 2 Arsenal 41
    Clear chanse Fulham 0 Arsenal 5
    1 game? you judge tatics by making 1 simple game?

12. Is not only one game....I play 13 game
    Win 2 Bournemounth VS Fulham 1-2 Fulham VS Leicster 3-2
    Draw 4
    Lose 7
    Goals diffrent 24-37 (-13)

13. Quote Originally Posted by akutn89111518 View Post
    Is not only one game....I play 13 game
    Draw 4
    Lose 7
    I thought that this tactic works less well here, but I see that some of them too.

14. Gonna give this a try next season for sure!
    akutn89111518 likes this.

15. Tactic looks super promising! Just one query, I'm testing with Schalke and I've noticed when the opposition defend the corner, they quickly clear the ball to an unmarked striker in my half and have a one and one shot with my goalkeeper. Happened three times in one particular game. Should I drop my line? Or change anything else?

16. Quote Originally Posted by bafana17 View Post
    Tactic looks super promising! Just one query, I'm testing with Schalke and I've noticed when the opposition defend the corner, they quickly clear the ball to an unmarked striker in my half and have a one and one shot with my goalkeeper. Happened three times in one particular game. Should I drop my line? Or change anything else?
    Did you make sure that there aren't set piece takers assigned for your corners?

17. Correct, I made sure, but it seems everybody is up for it and as soon as the opposition clears long, their striker is all by himself.

18. Is your taker one of the two wingbacks by any chance?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Drugenjunky View Post
    Is your taker one of the two wingbacks by any chance?
    You would be correct sir! Should I just set it to one of the SVs or somebody?

20. One of the 3 that's setup as "go forward" I'd say is your best bet then
    bafana17 likes this.

21. Thought id try the tactic out. just loaded a small database and turned off first window signings. as you can see, its done pretty well for the first half of the season. Solid defensively, goals from all around. Going to see how it gets on with a lesser team like Cardiff

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4231 - Jesus take the Volante-squad.png   4231 - Jesus take the Volante-stats.png   4231 - Jesus take the Volante-table.png  

Guru and mastian like this.

22. This is superb. Especially cos the build is simple and not gimmicky. You have an understanding of the match engine and you have built a beautiful tactic
    Guru likes this.

23. Quote Originally Posted by fullsynchro View Post
    Mate i saw part of your stream earlier! could you share your team trainings schedules plz?
    I do have the files available on my discord, it's a bit effy to share otherwise, since it's 9 differents schedules. Idk if I can upload a mediafire link here or if I should screenshot every program individually. Lemme know what floats your boat and I'll see how can I proceed

24. Lille 5 match:

25. Quote Originally Posted by Osman71 View Post
    Lille 5 match:

Link isn't working :/

26. I love this tactic. I have been stuck on the tff gladiator now since may and this is a new and fresh set of pace
    Guru likes this.

27. Does this tactic use any exploits like long throw ins?

28. Finished the season with Arsenal, won the league comfortably, but as you can see, the wheels seemed to come off during the end with a few draws and losses.
    still a good tactic though, and impressive with a very average arsenal team.
    Leno won the golden glove, and even more amazing Holding won player of the season and young player of the season.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4231 - Jesus take the Volante-table.png   4231 - Jesus take the Volante-stats.png   4231 - Jesus take the Volante-fixtures-1.png  

4231 - Jesus take the Volante-fixtures-2.png   4231 - Jesus take the Volante-fixtures-3.png   4231 - Jesus take the Volante-fixtures-4.png  

White Europe likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by akutn89111518 View Post
    Is not only one game....I play 13 game
    Draw 4
    Lose 7
    I just did a quick test as Fulham, just pluging the tactic & I let my ass man do the season. It's not bad actually.

It is not insane by any means, but definitely not bad considering the team I'd say. Are you sure you had a pre-season decent enough ? with enough friendlies to start the actual season with a good understanding of the tactic for your players ? Do you tweak it in games perhaps ?

Quote Originally Posted by Smiza View Post
    Does this tactic use any exploits like long throw ins?
    It does have the long throws setup. But feel free to just turn it off, it shouldn't change the outcome too much

30. Tnx for info and resultat...but friend i play manager from 2005...try many of tactics but from first impress this one is more than bad....I will try again new campagnie from pre-season tot 18 game and i will post here.
    Tnx anyway
    Regards

31. Well, I didn't mean to downplay your ability to play the game, was just wondering how you had bad results with it when my ass man doesn't. Hence the questions about how did you manage your save I hope it works for you the second time, should it not, well... There's more than enough tactics around to suit your needs I assume ^^

32. Tactic so bad!

Good job man! Only transfer I did was Hakim Ziyech because I did not have a proper AMR.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4231 - Jesus take the Volante-038212193952d55cad802fa0305c78de.png   4231 - Jesus take the Volante-b4203a33678ca635928fb4424c4068d6.png  
    Guru and lightostekmegi like this.

33. Quote Originally Posted by JoOSTAR View Post
    Tactic so bad!

Good job man! Only transfer I did was Hakim Ziyech because I did not have a proper AMR.
    Check in the middle club, you will be surprised how this tactic can be bad.

34. Quote Originally Posted by matiz098 View Post
    Check in the middle club, you will be surprised how this tactic can be bad.

what team did you test it with ? As you can see just above, I had, with the ass man, some pretty decent results at Fulham, that are expected to be 18th...
    Hell, even Cardiff is doing alright

And they were expected 20th.
    I assume "middle clubs" would do pretty good. Which one did you have troubles with ?
    White Europe likes this.

35. Left throw-in and right, who take them?

36. Quote Originally Posted by Jsjodin View Post
    Left throw-in and right, who take them?
    Left leftbackRight rightback..

37. People say it's a bad tactic because they do not win the league with Fulham in the first season!
    This is a good tactic with realistic results, had enough of the 442 tactics for this year.

Good job to the creator ??
    Guru and White Europe like this.

38. Nobody not say that tactic is not goed because not win in the ligue.I try 13 game and say what is happend.But now i start new season with same team and i share here what is happend.
    I respect any one who made tactic and spend time for another work or not that is not so import.

39. 20190716231626_1.jpg

Jesus fucking christ
    Guru and mcotton like this.

40. Love it dude,works with lower league football as well. Managing Niki Volou C division Greek. Big ups.
    Guru likes this.

41. Really good tactic with nice football to match. With my corners they seem to just be going to an unmarked DL or DR to shoot with their weaker foot or Volante who can't shoot. Any suggestions? Otherwise really impressed. Thanks

42. This is similar to what I'm playing in Lille... they have two great DMs that are great at the Volante role. I play a short passing game... but I see this could really work well with all the young speed they have up front. I'm going to give this a try

43. its actually a decent tactic , if you want a change from 4-4-2 and similar tactics then this is not bad to try

44. The first season we did wonders with Lille

lightostekmegi likes this.

45. Amazing Tatic, one of the best i tried this Year!

sss.JPG

46. Guys, how many goals do u score via corners and throw ins?
    And how much time does it take to make tactic work?

47. Tried this tactic out ....10 games in and my 2 strikers have only manage to score 4 goals in total. any suggestions to how i can have them scoring more? .....

48. Quote Originally Posted by MrSwiss876 View Post
    Tried this tactic out ....10 games in and my 2 strikers have only manage to score 4 goals in total. any suggestions to how i can have them scoring more? .....
    Every 4231 tactic has this problem , dont know why probably the match engine. the strange thing is that u score more with 433 with two IF.

49. I have a pacey striker and he has 11 goals in 9 games!

50. Quote Originally Posted by Skojardu View Post
    Every 4231 tactic has this problem , dont know why probably the match engine. the strange thing is that u score more with 433 with two IF.

I'll try testing a 4-3-3 tactic and see.... I was using Gladiator and my strikers scoring over 20/30...and thats each striker.(rotating between 3)...lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO