Steve* likes this.

2. Could I request a hug from Lee and a kiss from Redders
    Redders likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gregor View Post
    Could I request a hug from Lee and a kiss from Redders
    WTF... Where have you been Gregor?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    WTF... Where have you been Gregor?
    He has been on a spr srs fmbase secret mission, hence why you don't, and won't, know about it.
    Steve* likes this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    He has been on a spr srs fmbase secret mission, hence why you don't, and won't, know about it.
    not anymore, good game Dunc
    Dunc likes this.

6. where can i post a problem i have in the site ?

7. You've found it pal.

If its a simple request that a mod can deal with eg deleting a post this thread is the place to ask

If its something bigger eg a general gripe or suggestion about the site such as uncluter the fucking header then this is the correct forum but not thread

PS: Whats the deal with words cutting off at the end of a line when replying to stuffz

8. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/315801/

S
    pambot needs a ass kicking...

---------- Post added 10/10/2011 at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 08/10/2011 at 11:19 AM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/316098/

S
    pambot in the blogs again

9. Last edited by Jak; 10/10/2011 at 10:14 PM.
    Steve* likes this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    I just got bored of reporting them

11. how did the spambots enter this forum. ??

12. Quote Originally Posted by Lol_101 View Post
    how did the spambots enter this forum. ??
    The same way you did
    Redders, Steve*, Sam and 3 others like this.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    I just got bored of reporting them
    I know you are secretly heartbroken I beat you to it
    Steve* likes this.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    The same way you did

lol again. but i dont post shit about selling iPhone for 1 quid. LOL

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lol_101 View Post
    lol again. but i dont post shit about selling iPhone for 1 quid. LOL
    I wish you would. Would be more interesting to read than 90% of your current posts.
    GodCubed and Lol_101 like this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Lol_101 View Post
    lol again. but i dont post shit
    Some would disagree.

EDIT: *all.
    Calum and Lol_101 like this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    I wish you would. Would be more interesting to read than 90% of your current posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    Some would disagree.

EDIT: *all.
    i fell cyber-bullied

18. Lets not spam up my favourite thread please guys. Keep this to mod requests and sharp comments from Lee.
    Lol_101 likes this.

19. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/316415/
    Y
    et another spambot...

---------- Post added 13/10/2011 at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was 12/10/2011 at 07:09 PM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/316573/

A
    nd another

20. Will someone please get rid of the ever-increasing spam bots on this thread: Good cheap players for Sheffield utd league 1 summer update

21. Quote Originally Posted by vlad-the-impaling-gunner View Post
    Will someone please get rid of the ever-increasing spam bots on this thread: Good cheap players for Sheffield utd league 1 summer update
    I have no clue why they would target such a low traffic thread, lol.

22. to stop 'em spambots. we must have these

23. safisgod
    • “At the end of this game, the European Cup will be only six feet away from you, and you’ll not even able to touch it if we lose.
      And for many of you that will be the closest you will ever get. Don’t you dare come back in here without giving your all”.

(Sir Alex Ferguson’s half time team talk during the 1999 European Cup Final)
    Trainee
    Don't know if this is the right thread ha who do I see about changing my name?

24. Quote Originally Posted by FM-Marky View Post
    Lee can do it, not sure who else.

25. Quote Originally Posted by FM-Marky View Post
    PM Lee View Profile: Lee - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

write name change in the title and then state what you want your new username to be.
    Sam likes this.

26. safisgod
    • “At the end of this game, the European Cup will be only six feet away from you, and you’ll not even able to touch it if we lose.
      And for many of you that will be the closest you will ever get. Don’t you dare come back in here without giving your all”.

(Sir Alex Ferguson’s half time team talk during the 1999 European Cup Final)
    Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Lee can do it, not sure who else.
    Cheers Sam

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    PM Lee View Profile: Lee - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

write name change in the title and then state what you want your new username to be.
    cheers Jake much appreciated.

27. This guy needs a telling off. 5 blog stories in the past 3 weeks. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/297172/

N
    ot sure if its against the rules but I imagine so

28. why dont there be a carling cup or later a fa cup section in the football predictions area. same goes to the cup game for the other league too

29. Quote Originally Posted by Lol_101 View Post
    why dont there be a carling cup or later a fa cup section in the football predictions area. same goes to the cup game for the other league too
    There's a massive amount of games in those competitions so it's a bit excessive. If it's possible to start them from a certain round we might consider it.
    Lol_101 likes this.

30. Hey guys. I posted a quick guide/info thread about Steam but I think I may have put it in the wrong section of the FM 12 forum

The FACTS about Steam

31. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Hey guys. I posted a quick guide/info thread about Steam but I think I may have put it in the wrong section of the FM 12 forum

The FACTS about Steam
    ive stickied it in tech help
    ajt09 likes this.

32. Does fm-base official support Skin rips?

Hello, my first post, my first request, I'm pissed off.

Does fm-base official support Skin rips? This Aleta - FM 2012 Skin (BETA) it's a shameless rip of NEUE.2 from Matt Wadsworth and my official NEUE.2 port for FM11 ! NEUE.2 FM11 on fm-base + NEUE.2 & NEUE.2 FM11 on sortitoutsi.

This rip being used all NEUE.2 and NEUE.2 FM11 graphics and some code, I give no permission to use my work! Please fm-base staff delete this piece of impudence, thx.

And @Ross Webster, shame on you, don't steal other peoples hard work! Get your one skills and make your one skins/graphics/etc

Torben aka Hirogen

33. Quote Originally Posted by Hirogen View Post
    Hello, my first post, my first request, I'm pissed off.

Does fm-base official support Skin rips? This Aleta - FM 2012 Skin (BETA) it's a shameless rip of NEUE.2 from Matt Wadsworth and my official NEUE.2 port for FM11 ! NEUE.2 FM11 on fm-base + NEUE.2 & NEUE.2 FM11 on sortitoutsi.

This rip being used all NEUE.2 and NEUE.2 FM11 graphics and some code, I give no permission to use my work! Please fm-base staff delete this piece of impudence, thx.

And @Ross Webster, shame on you, don't steal other peoples hard work! Get your one skills and make your one skins/graphics/etc

Torben aka Hirogen
    Thread closed, skin file unnaproved and external links removed from thread.

34. Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Thread closed, skin file unnaproved and external links removed from thread.
    Its not the first time Ross Webster or websterross has stole other peoples work and passed it off as his own.
    Jake and Lol_101 like this.

35. thx for your quick feedback *thumbsup*

36. anywhere that tells you how long you have until premium membership runs out? Think I have a couple months left but not fully sure

37. Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    anywhere that tells you how long you have until premium membership runs out? Think I have a couple months left but not fully sure
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/payments.php

Maybe on there, I'm not quite sure.
    Jak likes this.

38. KotW Champions League Leaderboards

A
    ny chance of having this stickied in the KotW section?
    Its the new leaderboard.

39. I uploaded before some hours in transfer updates a new file with my personal work on creating a database. Still waiting confirmation...

5 hours later still waiting..No admins here?
    Last edited by pr01991; 16/11/2011 at 12:34 AM.

40. Think we need this guy deleting..... View Profile: saggansingh - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats only joined today and seems to be spamming random posts :/ cheers guys

41. Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    Think we need this guy deleting..... View Profile: saggansingh - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats only joined today and seems to be spamming random posts :/ cheers guys
    Thanks.

Sorted.
    hermanchides likes this.

42. Hi!
    FM-Balkan`12 Skin - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
    This guy has no right to post this skin here cuz we didn't approve it.
    Here's the original link to the skin FM-Balkan Skin`12 v 1.0
    and if you can, take this skin down, and we will upload it. If you need anything else, just say.
    Lee and Lol_101 like this.

43. Please confirm my transfers update pack (V4) in moderation queue... Some people are waiting for it...

44. Quote Originally Posted by pr01991 View Post
    Please confirm my transfers update pack (V4) in moderation queue... Some people are waiting for it...
    done

45. Thanks a lot !

46. Hi, I'd like to change my user name here. Didn't find anything on settings. Anyway I can change it?

47. Quote Originally Posted by nrflns View Post
    Hi, I'd like to change my user name here. Didn't find anything on settings. Anyway I can change it?
    become a premium member by donating (even if just for a day, think its £1 or 2) then you can get it changed just ask a mod to do it

48. View Profile: duliang - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

this bot/user has been spaming messages on ones profile.

49. Hey guys what about next year Football Predictions have the Portuguese League included?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO