Like Tree157Likes

Moderator Requests

1. Think it's best to close/delete this thread for obvious reasons:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...ml#post1404158

2. A dude that needs banning. Only joined today and spams random posts.

View Profile: nitnigujjar - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

3. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    A dude that needs banning. Only joined today and spams random posts.

View Profile: nitnigujjar - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
    Done

4. My transfers update pack is in moderation queue
    Plz accept it thx !!

5. Not quite sure if this is the best place for this or not

Im having some real problems when I want to edit any of my posts.

For example in my Auction game thread, I cannot remove the random extra spoilers that have appeared in it.

On my Lower league guide thread, I cannot centre the "8. Training" bit of text. If I try to go into the advanced editor, all the text and pictures all merge into one block of text.

I dont know if it is a know problem, but I have tried it on Chrome and IE and it does that same thing.

Any idea how to fix this?
    Lol_101 likes this.

6. I have a question .. Why my update is coming second after LFC's in the transfer update download center? Its newer than his, why its second?

7. Quote Originally Posted by pr01991 View Post
    I have a question .. Why my update is coming second after LFC's in the transfer update download center? Its newer than his, why its second?
    There is a bug in the forum software which allows users to pin their files to the top of lists sometimes.

8. I would be thankfull if you could get it right because my work gonna "lose" from this bug if you know what i mean...

It "fresher" and its pitty not to get viewed the right way.

9. Quote Originally Posted by pr01991 View Post
    I would be thankfull if you could get it right because my work gonna "lose" from this bug if you know what i mean...

It "fresher" and its pitty not to get viewed the right way.
    There isn't much we can do about it until vbulletin fix the forum software. Your file is currently second on the list, it's pretty hard to miss.

10. View Profile: kuber224 - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Spambot needs to be introduced to the BanHammer.

11. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend

12. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I7IDanny View Post
    View Profile: rewfe - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheatsbring in the ban Hammer
    Last edited by Lol_101; 05/02/2012 at 06:50 AM.

13. and again, call in the ban hammer for this spam bot account
    View Profile: basui - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

14. Can you please report spam posts instead of posting links to them in here.
    Redders, Steve*, Lol_101 and 1 others like this.

15. is there anyway to get rid of the mario cloud and "share" links that hover on the left side of this page?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Montanaro View Post
    is there anyway to get rid of the mario cloud and "share" links that hover on the left side of this page?

Same here, it's getting on my tits as I have to use the site in smaller windowed mode and it covers the first bunch of letters on each line
    Montanaro likes this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Same here, it's getting on my tits as I have to use the site in smaller windowed mode and it covers the first bunch of letters on each line
    Increase window by 7mm?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Redders View Post
    Increase window by 7mm?
    Lol.... No, I cant otherwise I would have done that... It's not easy to sneak about on here at work as it is

19. My transfers update pack is in moderation queue ( Transfers Update pack V6 by_pr0 )
    Plz accept it thx !!

20. 6 Hours later still waiting...

21. Alright calm yourself, most of us have real life's at the weekend.

22. This forum is one of the most popular. When lots of people wait for my packs and i wait confirmal for over 8 hours somethings wrong. I am also an admin in a football manager site so i know some things...

And again LFC's update is over me when mine is newest. I will miss again downloads.

Allright thanks.

23. Irish Scouse's Avatar Irish ScousePremium Member
    Bob Kelso. ❥
    Moderator timetable needed.

24. Quote Originally Posted by pr01991 View Post
    This forum is one of the most popular. When lots of people wait for my packs and i wait confirmal for over 8 hours somethings wrong. I am also an admin in a football manager site so i know some things...

And again LFC's update is over me when mine is newest. I will miss again downloads.

Allright thanks.
    I've already told you this, there is a bug in vbulletins forum software that allows users to pin their files to the top of lists sometimes, we don't give preferential treatment to any users or their content. Your update is second on the list, so is pretty unmissable. Until a fix is released for the forum software, there isn't much we can do.

As for the approval, it never normally takes more than 24 hours to approve something.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Scouse View Post
    It's easy to check who's online, apart from the covert mother-fuckers who use invisible mode.

I don't think any of us have stable/boring/predictable enough lives to produce and stick to a workable rota.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    It's easy to check who's online, apart from the covert mother-fuckers who use invisible mode.

I don't think any of us have stable/boring/predictable enough lives to produce and stick to a workable rota.
    Pretty out of touch mate.
    The whos online part of the forum has been gone for well over a month for members. Maybe not admins/mods though

26. Any chance that this download file can be taken down? English B-Team Logos & Kits - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
    It is using my graphics (the SS style kits) without my permission and being passed off as his own work. No mention of a credit to the kit maker - and also has the cheek to put dont upload anywhere else without HIS permission. I have replied to his forum thread explaining what he has done and asked him to remove it (via private message also).

But i would be very grateful if a mod could remove it for me.

I spend a lot of my free time creating graphics for FM on here and dont really appreciate having my work credited as someone elses

Cheers

27. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Scouse View Post
    Why on earth would you need that?

We have lives... Kinda.

28. Irish Scouse's Avatar Irish ScousePremium Member
    Bob Kelso. ❥
    Quote Originally Posted by Aannddyy View Post
    Why on earth would you need that?

We have lives... Kinda.
    /sarcasm

29. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Pretty out of touch mate.
    The whos online part of the forum has been gone for well over a month for members. Maybe not admins/mods though
    The green dot next to someone's name means they're online. Don't really need a who's online list now.
    Redders likes this.

30. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...ml#post1446886

Help and idiot out. Posted in 2012 section instead of 2011 section. Can this please be moved (or deleted)?

Thanks!

31. Quote Originally Posted by Sokodjou View Post
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...ml#post1446886

Help and idiot out. Posted in 2012 section instead of 2011 section. Can this please be moved (or deleted)?

Thanks!
    Done (moved)

32. Can a Mod change the titl of my story from "f" to- Rangers: Highs and Lows of a Famous Club

33. Quote Originally Posted by dazamfc View Post
    Can a Mod change the titl of my story from "f" to- Rangers: Highs and Lows of a Famous Club
    Done.

34. Do you want those threads closed or deleted?

35. Quote Originally Posted by LFC-Danny View Post
    You have to say if you want them closed or deleted

36. Thought it was the same thing, my bad.
    Deleted, please.

37. Please accept my file in tranfers update

Thanks a lot!!

38. Sorry for my 2nd post but i have been waiting for an approval for almost a day and a half :/

39. Anyone know anything about any football predictions league problems, esp the league tables - every time i click on it i get a curse-network page!?!!!

40. Done, I think. Internets being a bit shite.
    Jak likes this.

41. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    Done, I think. Internets being a bit shite.
    doesn't say banned

42. Done.
    Jak likes this.

43. I have two threads that need closing. One is in the Discussion section, one in the General Chat. Both named 'My own website'. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO