Like Tree157Likes

Moderator Requests

  1. Can you delete this thread for me since it failed:
    Making a low league prem side to a champions league side
    Thanks.

  2. Can the KotW section please be cleared up?
    Specifically these threads cleared apart from the opening post:
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kotw/...on-thread.html
    KotW Champions League Leaderboards

    These threads deleted or unstickied as they are no longer relevant:
    KoTW Hall Of Fame!
    KoTW Rules - Revised as of 26 June 2011

    Thanks,
    Stephen

  3. Can acount be unsuspended? Because the email Im using is suspended on this forum. But I want to subscibe and want notification to come on email Im using?

  4. Please can you get rid of this thread because I don't like the comments people are putting on it:
    FM 12 VS FM 13
    thanks

  5. Please can you get rid of this thread because it's terrible:
    Odd Problems
    and this one:
    Tell Me Your Best Transfers

    thanks
    Last edited by igpig3; 09/09/2012 at 10:51 AM.

  6. Im not sure if anyone else is getting this, but I am having a little problem with the forum right now.

    My laptop died yesterday, so I had to wipe the hard-drive and re-install windows, so I thought maybe it was something to do with plug-ins etc, but its exactly the same on my phone too. Here is a SS of what Base looks like to me.

    Attachment 276110

    Even the picture uploader window is dodgy. Anyone got any ideas?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    Im not sure if anyone else is getting this, but I am having a little problem with the forum right now.

    My laptop died yesterday, so I had to wipe the hard-drive and re-install windows, so I thought maybe it was something to do with plug-ins etc, but its exactly the same on my phone too. Here is a SS of what Base looks like to me.

    Attachment 276110

    Even the picture uploader window is dodgy. Anyone got any ideas?
    its the same for everyone I have asked Lee and Sean what is happening, not sure if they are online yet though!

    I assume we went through an update/cleansing for the Fm13 section, we normally have this each year around this time, I think we archive the older Fm's....
    iamauser likes this.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    its the same for everyone I have asked Lee and Sean what is happening, not sure if they are online yet though!

    I assume we went through an update/cleansing for the Fm13 section, we normally have this each year around this time, I think we archive the older Fm's....
    Ok cool. Cheers buddy.

  9. Having the same issue myself, also yesterday morning there was no forums whatsoever. I think it's an issue with Curse. Probably migrating the database to another server etc. So hopefully should sort itself out soon.
    Raikan007 likes this.

  10. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    I'm pretty sure we're getting ready for the new FM and the curse people are online and they are only generally on when they are doing something to the site.

  11. Can you delete this thread for me?

    Nottingham Forest - First Season

  12. Could you delete/close this for me?

    The Abusement Park League

  13. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Please can you delete this account and clear up his/her posts.: View Profile: xxzzcvojersey - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

  14. Can I have this deleted please:

    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...ml#post1609208

    Wasn't aware it had already been stickied

  15. KotW Rules

    Get this stickied in KotW section please and thank you?


  16. done

  17. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this or if this is the right place to post or not but here goes. I was wondering if I could get a username change? I've recently signed in here for the first time in about two years and would appreciate if someone could do this for me.

    Many thanks.


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Midnight to Six View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this or if this is the right place to post or not but here goes. I was wondering if I could get a username change? I've recently signed in here for the first time in about two years and would appreciate if someone could do this for me.

    Many thanks.
    ya same as me, would like to change my name if there is a way

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Midnight to Six View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this or if this is the right place to post or not but here goes. I was wondering if I could get a username change? I've recently signed in here for the first time in about two years and would appreciate if someone could do this for me.

    Many thanks.
    what would you like it to be mate?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Djzone View Post
    ya same as me, would like to change my name if there is a way
    sure, give me a new one!

  21. could you just change it to ...MistaBob... please

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Djzone View Post
    could you just change it to ...MistaBob... please
    I do apologize, I am unable to change your username as the restrictions are set to all members who do not have premium membership.. sorry bud

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    sure, give me a new one!
    Pretty sure you have to sign up to the premium membership to get a name change..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    Pretty sure you have to sign up to the premium membership to get a name change..
    see above

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    I do apologize, I am unable to change your username as the restrictions are set to all members who do not have premium membership.. sorry bud
    no worries, didnt even know there was premium memberships thanks for trying anyway mate

  26. Premium membership is currently suspended to new applicants.

    Keep your eyes peeled for future opportunities.

    Yours
    Jacob Miller
    FM-Base PR and Customer Services representative.
    Last edited by Redders; 07/11/2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: faggy sounding post.
    Dunc likes this.

  27. Please accept my packs in moderation queue (FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0)

    Thanks a lot

  28. Can I get this thread renamed to: Goldenballs on Tour?
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...ic-empire.html

    Thanks

  29. Quote Originally Posted by YippeKiYayMofo View Post
    Can I get this thread renamed to: Goldenballs on Tour?
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...ic-empire.html

    Thanks
    Done

  30. Can I be a complete pain and ask for my old name back - zzeezzy. Sorry about this, I won't ask again

    Thanks in advance to any mod who does it!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Can I be a complete pain and ask for my old name back - zzeezzy. Sorry about this, I won't ask again

    Thanks in advance to any mod who does it!
    Done

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Done
    Thanks Sean, sorry about that!

  33. Could this thread be renamed German Domination: A Hoffenheim Story
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...omination.html
    thanks

  34. Quote Originally Posted by JLBfifa View Post
    Could this thread be renamed German Domination: A Hoffenheim Story
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...omination.html
    thanks
    Done.

  35. Hey guys, out of interest where have the 'facebook comments' dissappeared from files & tactics?
    cheers

  36. Could somebody please rename this thread to, "The harsh life of football management",
    Thanks in advance

    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...wich-city.html

  37. New Regime at Sir Matt Busby Way can you delete this please as its fucked up

  38. Quote Originally Posted by emoasyou View Post
    New Regime at Sir Matt Busby Way can you delete this please as its fucked up
    done.

  39. Wonder if it's best to close this one:

    Transfer Budgets 13.1

    Been pretty much decimated by scummy little spambots
    JP Woody likes this.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Wonder if it's best to close this one:

    Transfer Budgets 13.1

    Been pretty much decimated by scummy little spambots
    I've cleaned it up but ill leave it open, They're going to post their shit somewhere on here, be it that thread or some other thread.

    BTW, Thanks for all your heads ups on these spambots bud, its appreciated by myself and the rest of the staff. Cheers!
    ajt09 likes this.

  41. Quote Originally Posted by JP Woody View Post
    I've cleaned it up but ill leave it open, They're going to post their shit somewhere on here, be it that thread or some other thread.

    BTW, Thanks for all your heads ups on these spambots bud, its appreciated by myself and the rest of the staff. Cheers!
    Not a problem. Nothing worse than seeing peoples work being messed up with these annoyances

  42. spanky123
    Could you please change my name to Ch1ck3n D1ng

  43. Quote Originally Posted by spanky123 View Post
    Could you please change my name to Ch1ck3n D1ng
    Definitely not.
    Lee and GodCubed like this.

  44. spanky123
    Quote Originally Posted by Redders View Post
    Definitely not.
    Whys that ?

  45. Quote Originally Posted by spanky123 View Post
    Whys that ?
    Only Premium Members can change their names. But I don't think that's why Redders didn't want to do it.
    Redders likes this.

  46. spanky123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Only Premium Members can change their names. But I don't think that's why Redders didn't want to do it.
    Well could you be a darling and delete my account which includes all my threads and tactics I've posted ! I did request it to be done the other day but I got no reply and the request was deleted off here thanks

  47. Quote Originally Posted by spanky123 View Post
    Well could you be a darling and delete my account which includes all my threads and tactics I've posted ! I did request it to be done the other day but I got no reply and the request was deleted off here thanks
    We don't delete accounts unless there's a good reason for it.

  48. spanky123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    We don't delete accounts unless there's a good reason for it.
    there is a good reason it's an account with my details etc etc and no longer wish for you to hold such information , I don't want this to turn into a debate I just ask POLITELY that you remove my personnel information tactics and posts ! Which I'm entitled to have done thanx

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO