Like Tree157Likes

Moderator Requests

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Shots View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with this?
    This isnt a discussion thread, were not after opinions. Anything other than a mod request will be deemed a pointless or off topic post from now on.

Beat me to it Jake. lol
    Last edited by JP Woody; 02/07/2010 at 10:51 PM.

2. Could you also delete this thread please.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/r...tml#post546247

3. Quote Originally Posted by MC shanksy View Post
    Could you also delete this thread please.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/r...tml#post546247
    Closed.

4. cheers.

5. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend

6. Quote Originally Posted by hellroker View Post
    Done.

7. Hi,

Any chance you could sticky this thread in the new Challenges forum?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f83/g...ge-t40796.html

Cheers

8. Could you close and delete this please?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/t...ry-t36078.html

9. All requests done up to here.

10. ianhall65's Avatar ianhall65Premium Member
    • Glasgow Rangers Managers
      Wilton (1899–1920) · Struth (1920–1954) · Symon (1954–1967) · White (1967–1969) · Waddell (1969–1972) · Wallace (1972–1978) · Greig (1978–1983) · Wallace (1983–1986) · Souness (1986–1991) · Smith (1991–1998) · Advocaat (1998–2001) · McLeish (2001–2006) · Le Guen (2006–2007) · Smith (2007–)
      We Welcome The Chase
    Fake Mod
    Can someone aprove this save game please http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=2791

11. All requests up to this point done.

12. Can you close this, as game got corrupted -again!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/s...nd-t40655.html

13. Hi can i get a mod to re-approve my Newcastle United retro 1995 kits upload please i re-did it as wasent happy with them and the templates used thanks

14. Done

15. Thanks jake

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Done
    it says there still unapproved jake m8. i know you approved them once but i re-did them and resubmitted them as i wasent happy with them

sorry there there thanks

16. Alcaraz's Avatar Alcaraz
    Modern Day Legend
    hey guys just like to thank you for deleting my crazy threads,I dont even know why I create em and no one replies to them anyways

17. Done

18. Stop moaning just because you got banned, you read and agreed to the rules when you signed up. What are we supposed to do, just allow you to continually break them? You have a total of 85 infraction points, maybe its time you looked in the mirror.

I'm tempted to infract you for text talk, but no doubt you will whine that i ''h8'' you....

Last edited by Jake; 06/07/2010 at 09:19 PM.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Stop moaning just because you got banned, you read and agreed to the rules when you signed up. What are we supposed to do, just allow you to continually break them? You have a total of 85 infraction points, maybe its time you looked in the mirror.

I'm tempted to infracted you for text talk, but no dount you will whine that i ''h8'' you....

as is 85 points is alot anyway,

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Stop moaning just because you got banned, you read and agreed to the rules when you signed up. What are we supposed to do, just allow you to continually break them? You have a total of 85 infraction points, maybe its time you looked in the mirror.

I'm tempted to infracted you for text talk, but no dount you will whine that i ''h8'' you....

not really just wanted to delete my account and its not because of getting banned

21. Quote Originally Posted by Sismael View Post
    not really just wanted to delete my account and its not because of getting banned
    If you dont wanna use the site, just dont come on it

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sismael View Post
    For account deletion i suggest you contact Sean, Lee Kris or Redders. My Super Mod powers do not include account removal.
    Last edited by Jake; 06/07/2010 at 09:25 PM.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    If you dont wanna use the site, just dont come on it
    Actually wanted the account removed and not be associated with the site coz everytime anyone else signs up with my laptop i.e. my brother they get banned and that time i got banned and he magically logged in was because it was me I'll admit that I got his password and just wanted some answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Fro account deletion i suggest you contact Sean, Lee Kris or Redders. My Super mod powers do not include account removal.
    Ok

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Fro account deletion i suggest you contact Sean, Lee Kris or Redders. My Super Mod powers do not include account removal.
    You're just a puppet mod really Jake

25. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player

26. SamScfc's Avatar SamScfcPremium Member
    WINNING

27. Can i get a mod to approve my 2nd set of retro nufc kits please 1990 kits thanks

28. Done

29. Can i get approval for my 3rd set of nufc retro kits from 1993-95 please thankyou.
    Last edited by geordiegaz82; 07/07/2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: mis-type

30. Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post

I'm tempted to infract you for text talk, but no doubt you will whine that i ''h8'' you....

How did he manage to get 85 infraction points....

Sorry for this comment, I know I shouldnt do it. If everyone comments on all funny stuff this thread could go for loads of pages.

31. Done

32. Both threads closed.

33. oright.

34. Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Both threads closed.
    Is there a difference between closed and deleted?

35. Yes, im not going to delete a thread just because someone asks. If its closed people can still see it but not post in it. Deleting it means other users wont be able to find any useful info which may or may not be there.

36. Quote Originally Posted by JayD97 View Post
    Is there a difference between closed and deleted?
    Closed = Closed
    Deleted = Deleted

?

37. Quick question, can't people delete and close their own threads without a mod using the thread tools DDL?

38. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompey_Dan View Post
    Quick question, can't people delete and close their own threads without a mod using the thread tools DDL?
    only premium members as far as i know, after i accidentally closed my own

39. Quote Originally Posted by themadsheep2001 View Post
    only premium members as far as i know, after i accidentally closed my own
    Lucky that there's an "open" thread instruction there too!

Another good reason to donate!

40. Quote Originally Posted by Pompey_Dan View Post
    Lucky that there's an "open" thread instruction there too!

Another good reason to donate!
    Desperatly in need of money Sean?

41. Quote Originally Posted by Sismael View Post
    Desperatly in need of money Sean?
    Desperately in need of another ban, Sismael?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO