Like Tree157Likes

Moderator Requests

1. Hi i im trying to remove the click here to view original image but i cant. Ive tried by clicking remove format and it goes but as soon as i refersh it appears again.

I would like to know if its possible to remove it.
    Ive seen other post with images that arent at full size but dont have this appear.
    Any help would be appreciated

When it doesnet appear its like in others sites, bigger and no gaps between my images. Which here i only get if i click remove format. but returns after refresh as ive said.
    Last edited by Alain Orsoni; 09/04/2015 at 04:37 PM.

2. any chance for admin to check IP for this 2 new account which main account he have? i had enough this guy harasing my tactic
    View Profile: Machocomacho - Football Manager 2015 Tactics, Wonderkids & Tips
    View Profile: lauorito - Football Manager 2015 Tactics, Wonderkids & Tips

im sure its the same guy who made many new account in last 2 month to boost "reputation" to his tactic and makes other tactic looks bad

3. Quote Originally Posted by pl3rious View Post
    any chance for admin to check IP for this 2 new account which main account he have? i had enough this guy harasing my tactic
    View Profile: Machocomacho - Football Manager 2015 Tactics, Wonderkids & Tips
    View Profile: lauorito - Football Manager 2015 Tactics, Wonderkids & Tips

im sure its the same guy who made many new account in last 2 month to boost "reputation" to his tactic and makes other tactic looks bad
    What's his tactic?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Will1981 View Post
    please could you remove the "rate this thread" feature form all threads on the tactic sharing sub forum as there are people with multiple accounts voting all threads except there own 1 star.
    I second this

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Langvatn View Post
    I second this
    I third this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Alain Orsoni View Post
    Hi i im trying to remove the click here to view original image but i cant. Ive tried by clicking remove format and it goes but as soon as i refersh it appears again.

I would like to know if its possible to remove it.
    Ive seen other post with images that arent at full size but dont have this appear.
    Any help would be appreciated

When it doesnet appear its like in others sites, bigger and no gaps between my images. Which here i only get if i click remove format. but returns after refresh as ive said.
    All sorted!

7. Sorry but I'm new to this site. I want to delete all my threads, and I have no idea how!

8. Please can you close my thread

Italian Serie A Chairman Game

and

Italian Serie A Chairman Game - Story

Thank you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by LeedsUnitedAndProud View Post
    Please can you close my thread

Italian Serie A Chairman Game

and

Italian Serie A Chairman Game - Story

Thank you.
    done

10. Can a mod change the title of my thread so that discussion is spelt correctly because it really is annoying me I type to fast for my brain to process sometimes

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...-thread-8.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    Can a mod change the title of my thread so that discussion is spelt correctly because it really is annoying me I type to fast for my brain to process sometimes

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...-thread-8.html
    Can do it yourself if you edit the OP & click go advanced

12. Quote Originally Posted by Lippo255 View Post
    Can do it yourself if you edit the OP & click go advanced
    Thanks never knew that!
    Lippo255 likes this.

13. Hi can you delete both of these threads I've started, apologies. My next attempt at a thread will A. hopefully make more sense and B. End in a few promotions with relevant information.

Ebbsfleet Zeros to Hero's Season 2 Vandarama Conference Premier

Ebbsfleet Zeros to Hero's "Maybe"

Thanks Lee

14. 3-5-2: Possession Football

3-5-2: Possession Football

Any chance of deleting these two threads? Thanks.

15. Hey guys,

As you may or may not have seen, we have just finished our first edition of, what I hope to be, the on going FM Base Story awards & wanted to enquire about the possibility of getting some of the winning stories stickied.

As a starting point, I was wondering if it would be possible to get the winners of the end of year awards stickied to the top of the FM15 story section as a reward for the writers?

I hope this idea will help not only raise interest in what is already a popular part of the site, but also raise the quality of the content it contains. I think offering some kind of reward at the end will only increase this.

Anyway, I have a million questions but don't want to ramble on here. If someone would be so kind to give me a response it would be much appreciated.

Here is the thread in which the awards were given if anyone would like to have a look.

FM Base Story Awards 2015.

Here is the general discussion thread I started to gauge interest as well.

FM Base Story Awards: Interest & Idea's Thread.

Hope to hear from someone soon, thanks in advance.

16. problem..I can't post anything.How can i fix this?

?????

17. I want to change my topic name from 3-4-2-1-seven from eleven

to 3-4-2-1-MERAKLIJA INVINCIBLE PRO

18. Can this thread be closed please?
    Looking for tactical help/advice?

19. Not so much a request but where have the "likes" gone?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Lippo255 View Post
    Not so much a request but where have the "likes" gone?
    I'm pretty sure I noticed some site issues earlier today, could be related to that.

Correct me if I'm wrong (or if it was just me), but I had problems loading/refreshing the page and also got some weird redirections.

Even now I can't open this link, I had to go directly to this thread. Not sure what the problem is.

21. Quote Originally Posted by mersk View Post
    I'm pretty sure I noticed some site issues earlier today, could be related to that.

Correct me if I'm wrong (or if it was just me), but I had problems loading/refreshing the page and also got some weird redirections.

Even now I can't open this link, I had to go directly to this thread. Not sure what the problem is.
    Yea, I got the site closed for maintenance message for an hour or so this morning & when it came back on they were all gone. Just wondering if its a permanent thing or if it just got overlooked in the rush to get the site back up.

If its any consolation, I cant open that link either... weird.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mersk View Post

Quote Originally Posted by WJ View Post
    Can this thread be closed please?
    Why would you close a great thread that lets people know what to do, before posting mindless threads such as I need tactic help without any info.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dilakh2 View Post
    Why would you close a great thread that lets people know what to do, before posting mindless threads such as I need tactic help without any info.
    I want the thread closed, not deleted. They seem to think that they need to post in THAT thread.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Lippo255 View Post
    Not so much a request but where have the "likes" gone?
    I've disabled them temporarily. They should be back again tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by mersk View Post

Are you still getting redirection errors?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Are you still getting redirection errors?
    No, seems to work fine now.

26. Can you move my thread Jose Mourinho Esque to the Fm16 Share and Download tactic section please

27. Quote Originally Posted by ramkeshdy View Post
    Can you move my thread Jose Mourinho Esque to the Fm16 Share and Download tactic section please
    done

28. Please, could you rename this thread to ARMAGEDDON! http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share...1-crusher.html

Thanks!

29. Could you please move my "reclaiming los blancos european and domestic glory" from 2015 manager stories to 2016 manager stories?

30. I posted a new thread to Football Manager 2015 Editing-discussion, but after I posted it, all spaces between the paragraphs have disappeared and I'm now unable to edit it at all. Could someone please help me? It's now very unclear and quite unpleasant to read, and I can't do anything about it... Link: Asking Advice for Creating New Competition

31. Could these 2 links to Cleon's very good pieces be added to the Tactical help/advice sticky, please? I'm not able to with the thread closed.

The links:
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...nter-Attacking

The Art of Possession Football

To this thread:

Thanks

32. Delete thread request...

nobody wants to recreate the tactics of bayern muchen?

I'm the creator of this thread..thanks in advance

33. quick question...how to change username?
    and thx for deleting thread

34. Quote Originally Posted by vulin View Post
    quick question...how to change username?
    and thx for deleting thread
    still no answer?

35. MAHLUK!

new topic: MAHLUK! v3 (for 16.2 patch)

36. MAHLUK!

new topic: MAHLUK! v4

37. Hey guys, any chance of getting this thread stickied? A-League

I know it may not be the most popular thread going but the problem seems to be, If it goes a little while without a comment, It'll disappear from the section & becomes quite hard to track down, which leads to another thread being started whenever someone else does have something to say.

Personally, I know of 4 or 5 similar threads that have been started over the years, possibly more. Just a thought.

Thanks guys.

38. I don't want to start a new thread over this, but if it's necessary, I'll do it. Anyway, this 90 seconds break from posting is annoying. Surely there's better way to deal with spam than this? Can you not create a rule where if you have below 50 posts, you have to wait, but over it, you don't? I know you can do that on IPB.

39. How do I rename my thread? or can you rename it to conquering the world cheers

Portsmouth F.C - The Rebuilding Job

cheers

40. Can this thread of mine be deleted please:

xxx

41. Can we get a mod for the testing league section?

There are 10 on the first page alone in the tactics download, can we get a subsection

42. can somebody please change my username?

to any of following

chelsea265
    mardybum505
    mardybum265

43. thought this would probably be best place to post this, a trouble getting on base in the last 24 hours or is it just me?
    Brendn likes this.

44. Brendn's Avatar Brendn
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    thought this would probably be best place to post this, a trouble getting on base in the last 24 hours or is it just me?
    I was having the same problem.
    epic terrorist likes this.

45. Could someone explain to me how to enlargen photos, but not at a rate so that they take up the whole screen?

If i'm in the wrong area plz someone reply and tell me where to say this

46. Quote Originally Posted by borofan12 View Post
    Could someone explain to me how to enlargen photos, but not at a rate so that they take up the whole screen?

If i'm in the wrong area plz someone reply and tell me where to say this
    When you add them into a post, double click on them you can pick size and alignment

47. Is there a list of titles, the requirements for each, and the order they go in? I'd like to pretend that as I use the site more I level up, but it's weird not being able to see my xp bar.

48. Is it possible to add a feature so when you open a thread it opens it on the last read post? Make stories a whole lot easier to read as you don't have to remember the page whenever you stop reading...

49. Can I please have these threads removed?

A.C. Werrett - A Manager Story.

Werrett's Foxes - A Leicester City Story

Or at least renamed to 'Blank', many thanks!
    Last edited by PhiladelFerret; 02/08/2016 at 12:58 AM.

50. Can we get a single 'promotion' sticky thread for all the twitch/blog/tube advertise threads in discussion this year? Ooh and a testing league subsection in tactics?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO