As I love this mod and didn't find it alvailable, I edited this wee end some xml...and released them on a french website (Footmanager.net) and then on the SI community.
As no bug had been reported until now, I share it today here.
It allows you to have numeric values on the tactical screens. Useful for changing team and players instructions during match or when creating a tactic
The install is quite simple and it just depends if your using a base skin or not.
A)Install when using the base skin from the game
2) Install into the unzipped folder (all of it) you can find into the FM 2013 documents( the same used when adding kits or logos) Cf screen
3) Start game. Interface menu, make sure of this
option "use memory cache" = untick
option "reload the theme after.." = tick
4) Reload the skin...the work is over!
B) Install when using a downloaded skin ( Carbon, Steklo..).
2) select ALL THE XML FILES (that you can find in the folder) except of the CONFIG one
3) Put them into the "panels" folder of the skin (create one if you don't have any). Replace with change if asked by the OS.
4) Make sure of the interface menu options (cf above) ...Reload the skin...the work is over!
Here's some screenshots (the skin is a WIP, release coming soon)
All you have to do know is download using this link.
Feel free to add it to a skin you're creating...If you want to share it on another websites, feel free but please...be gentle and mention that the author is "AlienInRussia from FM.net" that's all I ask.
Enjoy!! And if you meet any bugs, just let me know...without agression.
Have a nice game