Like Tree9Likes

[FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Millionaires Skin
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. [FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Millionaires Skin

The most complete skin for Football Manager 2013 until now, new design, new options, new stuff, etc.

>>>DOWNLOAD LINK<<<

2. i dont suppose you could do this in the style of sheffield united ? or point in the direction of able to creating one myself

3. <3 i love u marko this is best skin i see atm nice work mate

4. Quote Originally Posted by Adi1974 View Post
    i dont suppose you could do this in the style of sheffield united ? or point in the direction of able to creating one myself
    You are lucky because I'm big fan of Man Utd so next one will be in that colours, red, black and white just like Sheff Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by Extinction76 View Post
    <3 i love u marko this is best skin i see atm nice work mate
    haha thank you mate

5. I Know make a new skin is a big work.....but if u have a time can u make a little skin's of CFC Genoa <3 i think the red and blue is very nice color for make a skin, sorry for my bad english but i'm italian ......

6. It would be a nice skin if you didn have those pointless three lines across the top section...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Extinction76 View Post
    I Know make a new skin is a big work.....but if u have a time can u make a little skin's of CFC Genoa <3 i think the red and blue is very nice color for make a skin, sorry for my bad english but i'm italian ......
    Depends of my free time, maybe, but later. ( Non preoccuparti per il tuo inglese Il mio italiano e come il tuo inglese )

Quote Originally Posted by CDXtreme View Post
    It would be a nice skin if you didn have those pointless three lines across the top section...
    Download this actions.7z and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013 Demo\skins\alavanja 13 millionaires\graphics\interface\header then reload the skin.
    CDXtreme and Extinction76 like this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Marconni1985 View Post
    Depends of my free time, maybe, but later. ( Non preoccuparti per il tuo inglese Il mio italiano e come il tuo inglese )

Download this actions.7z and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013 Demo\skins\alavanja 13 millionaires\graphics\interface\header then reload the skin.

Thx marko (be almeno parli l'italiano abbastanza bene)....well no problem i'm still follow u for any new skin make, because i think u are 1 of the best skinmaker.....

9. Thank you. Neutral version of the skin will be posted here for a couple of minutes.

10. Alavanja 13 Universal

Neutral skin is finished, I called it Universal, maybe there's no need to open new thread, so i present it here, skin is based on Millionaires version, improved and neutral without Dortmund stuff.

Alavanja 13 Universal

>>>DOWNLOAD LINK<<<
    W4NKER, KaiRooney and Extinction76 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast