Like Tree7Likes

[FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 PRO V2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. [FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 PRO V2

After making this one, I tested it for a several days and I didn't notice any bugs or mistakes, so if someone of you find something like that, report it here because I want make it perfect if this one isn't already. About design, I hope you like it, take a look:

Download Alavanja 13 PRO V2 Skin

Background Packs
    ---------------------

Download this client object browser.xml file for showing pictures from background packs, extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro v2\panels then reload the skin.
    Sc00by, Higgziee93 and TotteLFC like this.

2. Marko this is a big work gratz you again...i love ur's skin and i think this is a best skin

3. I am using the original version of this mate and I must say, its fantastic! very good work and much appreciated for your time! probably my most favourite since Neue 2 from Fm11 so congrats

I made a few background changes to the original one and I have quite a few people asking me to upload the skin for them (as is on my pc)

I would suggest maybe adding in this background as defualt as a lot of people like it and maybe using the colour's on stats screen?

[FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 PRO V2-310443d1360652150-like-father-like-son-following-footsteps-qpr-story-christopher-samba_-overview.png

here is the background attached if you like

[FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 PRO V2-default.jpg
    craig curtis likes this.

4. Thank you guys, I appreciate that, and I'm glad you like it.
    @Raikan007, thanks for suggestion, I made a small fixes for both versions with that background and the same attributes colours just like on your screenshot.

Pro V1 Fix.7z

Extract to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro

Pro V2 Fix.7z

Extract to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro v2

Cheers.

5. Oh, I love this skin. Great work mate, really. Thank you. This is the probably best skin of the FM 13. But I have got a little problem.

I use skin with v1 fix and middle of background is shining. Messages, writings don't look well. I changed the "opaque filter" thing. %60 is darker but the others are same. That's not exactly what I want. Can you do anything ? If you can strike a balance between these I will appreciate it.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by hThoRc; 12/02/2013 at 10:42 PM.

6. Awesome work mate keep em them coming

7. spanky123
    Best skin I've used since FM was released well done keep up the good work

8. Thx for this mate, great skin even better with that fix you got there. Love it!

9. Quote Originally Posted by hThoRc View Post
    Oh, I love this skin. Great work mate, really. Thank you. This is the probably best skin of the FM 13. But I have got a little problem.

I use skin with v1 fix and middle of background is shining. Messages, writings don't look well. I changed the "opaque filter" thing. %60 is darker but the others are same. That's not exactly what I want. Can you do anything ? If you can strike a balance between these I will appreciate it.

Thanks again.
    Can you put the screenshot of that problem here?

Thank you all for nice words!

10. mate, i love your skins! great job, much appreciated

just one question

[FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 PRO V2-pro-v2-fix.png

where do you get those background logo? it looks nice mate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast