Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Marconni1985
  • 1 Post By Marconni1985

[FM14] [RELEASED] Alavanja 14 Ultimate (THE MOST COMPLETE SKIN, AND NO BUGS)

1. [FM14] [RELEASED] Alavanja 14 Ultimate (THE MOST COMPLETE SKIN, AND NO BUGS)

As I have already said this is the most complete skin till now, skin with instant result button, new design, no crashes. I controlled every panel and there is no cutted letters, no bugs. Background packs working already, there is no need to put extra files, and background selector works in the same time, default opacity is 60%. Minimum recommended resolution is 1366x768, standard size 100% always. Higher resolution shows more panels and details.

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

Available in the Workshop, too.
    Enjoy it!
    menidi and hansie95 like this.

2. Will give it a go.

3. Are you the creator of this skin? If so, could you please remove the text on this picture (or tell me how to):

I just think it hurts the skin.
    Last edited by JMocks; 20/05/2014 at 02:09 AM.

4. is this the same as Pervection 1.5?

5. Quote Originally Posted by JMocks View Post
    Are you the creator of this skin? If so, could you please remove the text on this picture (or tell me how to):

I just think it hurts the skin.
    Go into the Skins folder - Alavanja 14 Ultimate - Graphics - Picture - Face, then open up the male pic in Photoshop / Paint / GIMP and just paint over it, or even change the colour if you wanted, then save.

Amazing skin btw!

6. I don't like the attributes circles, how can I make it look like in the Pervection version?

7. Quote Originally Posted by JMocks View Post
    Are you the creator of this skin?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLFC1892 View Post
    Go into the Skins folder - Alavanja 14 Ultimate - Graphics - Picture - Face, then open up the male pic in Photoshop / Paint / GIMP and just paint over it, or even change the colour if you wanted, then save.
    Amazing skin btw!
    That's right. Thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by NTH1293 View Post
    is this the same as Pervection 1.5?
    It's based on that skin but isn't the same.

Quote Originally Posted by NTH1293 View Post
    I don't like the attributes circles, how can I make it look like in the Pervection version?
    Delete this panels:
    menidi likes this.

8. Does it have a button for the i-GE?

9. Yes I think, I don't know because I don't use that shitty program, and I hate cheaters.

10. Just got this skin - I've made a couple of changes to suit my personal preferences (literally just the colours of attribute ranges) and I'm very much liking it so far. Thanks!

11. were are the stadium pictures?

12. Good Job

13. will this skin be available for fm 15 love this skin.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO