[FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2

1. [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda2.1

INTRODUCING Andromeda2.1 skin. Designed using windows mode 1366 x 768 zoomed out 75%

Made using what I think are the best of the best bits from most skins available.

This skin supports both the in-game editor and instant results button as well as user backgrounds selector

Made possible by using the superb work of the following........ Thank you to

Flut
    DazS8
    EmilDebski
    Artdekdok
    Bergkamp
    Michael Murray
    SantiagoP
    Wannachupbrew
    Drswit
    Marconni1985
    FMReporter
    dave byrd
    wkdsoul
    OzO - Graph
    necjeff

A massive THANK YOU to you all

New animated Club overview made possible by Flut
    New Player overview made possible by wannachupbrew
    New Graphics thanks to DazS8 and his brilliant idea's
    New Sky sports news banner on the Inbox overview
    New Signature to the players overview panel thanks to EmilDebski
    Quite a few other things fixed Including team names added to the score board with the clubs logos. Reduced the size of the skin. Changed some of the colours on most of the panels. Stopped the calendar being re-coloured on different club screens. Changed the start screen. Changed the continue button from green to blue and black to match the look of the skin.

Installation instructions

Download the skin and extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
    Place the 2 extracted folders into your skins folder:

Windows: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Mac OS X: /Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
    You should see "andromeda2.1" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Hit the Confirm button

DOWNLOAD

Andromeda2.1

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-1.jpg   [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-2.jpg   [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-3.jpg  

[FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-4.jpg   [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-5.jpg   [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-6.jpg  

[FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-7.jpg   [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-8.jpg   [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-9.jpg  

[FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-10.jpg   [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-11.jpg   [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-12.jpg  

[FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-13.jpg   [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-14.jpg   [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-15.jpg  

[FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-16.jpg   [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-17.jpg   [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-18.jpg  

Last edited by TheBantams; 10/02/2015 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Update

2. Skin updated to Andromeda2.1

Also If you want a totally different colour alternative like the last 2 pictures on this post
    Then replace the Andromeda settings file found at
    Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\AndromedaV2\settings

With this one.

https://www.mediafire.com/?sx7tjzegg8mn2g7

3. team prospects are not showing on mine??

4. Can you try my new skin and let me know if the problem still excists. Remove the old skin first, Clear the Cache and reload this one
    Thanks
    AndromedaV3

If the problem is still there can you send me a screen shot of how it looks on you PC

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheBantams View Post
    Can you try my new skin and let me know if the problem still excists. Remove the old skin first, Clear the Cache and reload this one
    Thanks
    AndromedaV3

If the problem is still there can you send me a screen shot of how it looks on you PC

Just download V3 of this skin and on the match results it does not show all the goalscorers

eg. Man Utd won 2-0 but only showing one goalscorer

see below:
    [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-screen-shot-2015-03-05-23.31.14.png
    Is there any way to change it too show all the goal scorers

cheers

6. Quote Originally Posted by hugochelsea View Post
    Just download V3 of this skin and on the match results it does not show all the goalscorers

eg. Man Utd won 2-0 but only showing one goalscorer

see below:
    Attachment 786773
    Is there any way to change it too show all the goal scorers

cheers
    Inside the fonts folder you will find 2 files called "ProximaNova-Reg.otf" and "ProximaNova-Reg.rar. Remove the first one from the folder and then extract the second one into the folder. You might have to restart fm.

7. it won't show up in the preferences.[FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-fm-skins-trouble.jpg
    [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-fm-skins-trouble-2.jpgand as the images shown, i have other several skins, but only kybeks show up in the preferences.

can anybody help me with this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2-fm-skins-trouble.jpg  
    Last edited by debrew; 09/04/2015 at 07:20 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by debrew View Post
    it won't show up in the preferences.Attachment 814246
    Attachment 814235and as the images shown, i have other several skins, but only kybeks show up in the preferences.

can anybody help me with this?
    Hi you probably need to clear you cache in preferences then re try. If that doesn't work then restart FM, If that doesn't help I have new skin on my page here plus you can get instant help

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5556...43946/?fref=ts

9. Hi

what stadium pack are you using?

Thanks

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pricey16887 View Post
    Hi

what stadium pack are you using?

Thanks
    Thats his own, he was in the process of making a full one, he only has a few done of the full stadium pic above,

11. FMT SKIN

Is there a chance you guys can make a FMT skin out of this amazing skin?

12. Can anyone tell me how i put the instant result button on the skin andromeda v2.1 or there's no way?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO