**Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I have been using this tactic and alwaya had success at home even against chelsea but away the best i have got is a 1-1 draw against wigan, having lost to manu, (ok fair dos) and hull (............) . I am man city. Anyone having a similar issue?

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

also the suggestion for team talks only appears to be giving my side average morale... by which i mean very varied, like a few superb, a few very good, a few good, a couple of poor etc . anyone else finding this ?
    Away form is always a bit sketchy with most tactics i have tried. It takes a while for the tactic to work so depending how long you have used it. The training schedule is vital to making the tactic work. I managed 2nd with safc and i had a decent record away.

Stick at it

2. very good tactic saved my season im still think of finishing read that tactic guide and try build a tactic of my own because i think downloading them is dirty as i do it just does not feel right

3. Is it important to use the training sheudle that he gave us with the tactic? I didnt want to use it because its a bit illogical that strikers are set low on attacking... Does the training sheudle work well for you???

4. I've tried with Brazil.

**Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**-brazl1.jpg

**Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**-brazl2.jpg

Nice tactic, thanks mate

5. Can you answer me? Is the training sheudle he gave us good? Can I use another one instead?

6. i dont use the training sheudle i use the Tug one

7. This doesn't work for me. Look:

**Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**-tylerbode1.jpg

**Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**-tylerbode2.jpg

8. Quote Originally Posted by mougli View Post
    This doesn't work for me. Look:

Attachment 7948

Attachment 7949
    i use the v6 one. its has the lines going down from the FCs

Never tried that one before.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AleksandarMNE View Post
    Can you answer me? Is the training sheudle he gave us good? Can I use another one instead?
    it worked for me however i did put FCs in forward training.

I found most ST dont have the attributes needed so i never used it.

This tactic worked a treat for two and a half seasons then all of a sudden i started playing poorly and losing.

I am still trying to find the perfect tactic.

I am gonna try and perfect my own tactic maybe.

If i have the patience

9. WHAT A TACTIC MATE !!!

The only problem i have is at away matches at CL but with little changes its ok.

Vilar - Emmanuelson - Gioda - Lugano - Angeleri - Nery Castillo - Abelairas - Biglia - Augusto Fernandez - Adriano - Lavezzi. 2011 is the second year i m using it. Great results (double and semi finals CL) GREAT TACTIC

10. THanks Great Tactic

11. Thanks so much for this tactic, it has saved my season!

My results since i've used the tactic:

Sunderland A 2-1
    Cardiff H 2-0
    West Ham H 3-1
    Chelsea A 1-0
    Aston Villa A 3-1

I beat all of them and i'm Reading!

12. what program do i save the file with????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Just save it to your desktop normally then open and extract it with winrar to your tactics file.

14. You say to use small pitch.Is 101x65 good?Does it work or have anyone tested V6 with 9.1 patch?
    Last edited by karlost; 25/07/2009 at 04:55 PM.

15. cant get a victory anywere using this tactic, playn as inter, hopefully wil improve but at the minute its shite haha

16. I using 9.1 version of game and so far i win with barca sporting away 4-0,juventus 2-0 home,and so far i winning away against atletico madrid 2-1 /they score 1-st goal/

EDIT:I wondering what can I do to save 2-0 or 3-0 lead over some team.Can you do some tactic for that.
    This one is brilliant.I using v6.v5 and v4 an be usefull for something too?
    Last edited by karlost; 25/07/2009 at 11:48 PM.

17. guys i use this tactic in galatasaray but i cant select who to use on mc.i want to use amc there .will it be bad ? help

18. Cheat

CORNER CHEAT! CORNER CHEAT, i used this, my whole team done shocking, but i won cos my defender scored from 3 set pieces, he got a hatrick, this is a corner cheat tactic, not a good tactic, beware, cheaters never win

19. Ubernisation's Avatar Ubernisation
    First Team
    Hi, I've given this a go, and I know 3 games isn't enough to get a full view of what the tactic is like, but so far it hasn't gone so well.

The first game was a tight 1-0 win, nothing to complain about here.

But the next two games it seemed my players were not closing down the opposition enough, and were not making many chances at all. I lost 4-0 away to a team slightly better than me, and I failed to create any chance of note in the whole game. The next game I won 2-1, but the result does not reflect the game, I didn't create a single clear cut chance until the 75th minute, whilst I was enduring waves and waves of pressure. When I did create a chance though, my strikers clinically put them away.

So in summary, it seems for me this tactic results in less chances being created, but when they are created the strikers are quite clinical. Also it makes my defenders close down the opposition with much less urgency. I'll give it a few more games.

Edit: Drew the next game in a boring 0-0, and then lost 4-0 and 1-0, so i'm going to give up using this tactic for now, might try it again with another team.
    Last edited by Ubernisation; 11/08/2009 at 12:38 PM.

20. If away matches under-performing (generally) : lower tempo and team mentality by 3-5 notches.

I use this for away or difficult game works well!

21. Joeuns's Avatar Joeuns
    Trainee
    does anyone have another link for the forword training? it says that it dosnt excist when i click the link.

22. Great tactics!!! I won Champions League with Wolves!

23. can somebody upload foward training agani?Please

24. SUPERB tactic. Awesome. 12 wins in row so far.
    Thanx buddy

25. awesome. 21 premier league wins in a row. I am playing Liverpool and have beaten MU (away) , Chelsea (home) and Arsenal (Home).

Games played 34
    games won 32
    games drawn 2
    games lost 0

26. Joeuns's Avatar Joeuns
    Trainee
    I tried this tactic because everyone seemed to be saying it was great but it just dosnt work for me! iv tried it with plenty of teams an no success, what could i be doing wrong?

27. going to try this now, having a hard time with my Reading squad, my tactics i have had and perfected for all my other saves are worthless at the moment! lets hope and see!

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

kicked off against Tottenham now at home!
    looking good so far!
    nice possession, good shots on goal! keepig the pressure!
    damn conceded one!
    yes plese, Denthino scores his 1st goal for the club, after 15 games or so! at the age of 20! and then his 2nd, poachers effort, rebound off post for simple tap in! hahaha
    2-1 half time, Pongolle is having a shit game, so tuned him that i have faith in his ability, had rating of 5.6
    taking pongolle off, had a kak game, as per usual, bringing on the 18 yrd old Saivet, Russutto for Ramires and Sofiane for Wagner!
    Denthino scores a hatrick!!! with an absoulte magical goal dribbling past 2 defenders and Gomes before placing it in the corner!
    3-1 the final score! great game!

hope this keeps up though, the problem is the consistency of performances more than anything else!

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

losing 1-0 to liverpool away from home!
    not too bad, Pongolle is useless once again, bringing on Grax!
    yes please, he scores with his 1st touch, counter attacking at its best
    yes please Wagner with a close range volley 88th min for the win!
    thats 2 in a row, working really well so far!

28. 2 games with man city 2nd season drew wolves away 0-0 and drew with chelsea away 1-1 shouid be beating wolves with the players i have got but glad with chelsea draw also added u on msn

29. played 5. won 3, drew 1 and lost 1 against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. 2-1.
    all in all a good string of results!
    will see if i can keep it up, home time now

30. how do i install the training please

31. put the file into your training folder in my docs sports etc etc, go to training in game, select training button to add new or import, select import and opens file from pc and select the one you want and import it

32. Quote Originally Posted by Joeuns View Post
    I tried this tactic because everyone seemed to be saying it was great but it just dosnt work for me! iv tried it with plenty of teams an no success, what could i be doing wrong?
    Have you followed tylerbode advice? espicially "main attributes for each position"

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by williambondowoso View Post
    awesome. 21 premier league wins in a row. I am playing Liverpool and have beaten MU (away) , Chelsea (home) and Arsenal (Home).

Games played 34
    games won 32
    games drawn 2
    games lost 0
    I have won premier league, champions league and league cup in my first season.

Games played 84
    games won 72
    games drawn 8
    games lost 4
    goals scored 193 (2.3 p/m)
    goals conceded 41 (0.5 p/m)

I have to admit that this tylerbode tactic is really good in defending. Most of the time I won with only 1-0.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Satninder View Post
    CORNER CHEAT! CORNER CHEAT, i used this, my whole team done shocking, but i won cos my defender scored from 3 set pieces, he got a hatrick, this is a corner cheat tactic, not a good tactic, beware, cheaters never win
    yes, you might be true. Jamie carragher has played 22 games and scored 15 goals while Fernando torres,the next top scorer, has played 12 games and only scored 5 goals.

I would rather win this way than loosing because of "highly unlucky"
    It happened to me about 15 times in one season before I used tylerbode tactic.

33. After study the tactic it seems like the tactic is actually running on an global system (T&T). very little creative freedom to ensure not so good teams to perform.
    It gave me very consistent results event without setting the opposition instruction.

Useful tip is that to lower the mentality and tempo during difficult games or match in big stadiums (this tactic is extremely good in small stadiums).

It is hard to lose a game even you are underdog

i found i get loads more wins with this tactic if you put The mentality to 11 notches, creative freedom 6 notches up from bottom so its little an drop the tempo down to 11 notches so its bang in the middle
    Last edited by cragswfc; 09/10/2009 at 09:25 AM.

34. Nice post mate

35. Quote Originally Posted by Parmoboy View Post
    I find the tactic very over rated,i was hoping for the new diablo.
    i would think you'll would love it you did these changes to it

Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    After study the tactic it seems like the tactic is actually running on an global system (T&T). very little creative freedom to ensure not so good teams to perform.
    It gave me very consistent results event without setting the opposition instruction.

Useful tip is that to lower the mentality and tempo during difficult games or match in big stadiums (this tactic is extremely good in small stadiums).

It is hard to lose a game even you are underdog

i found i get loads more wins with this tactic if you put The mentality to 11 notches, creative freedom 6 notches up from bottom so its little an drop the tempo down to 11 notches so its bang in the middle

36. best tactic ever, won just the premier league, the fa cup and the uefa cup with everton :-))))

my squan:

tw howar
    lv baines
    iv jagielka
    iv zapata
    rv chretien
    lm arteta
    zm meireles
    zm vidal
    rm ilsinho
    st liedson
    st love

37. Great Tactic mate , playing with Napoli 1st in Serie A beaten Inter away 1-0 Juventus 2-0 Lazio 2-0 home aswell , rlly good tact 27 games 24 wints 2draws 0 lost 77 points Goal Difference +49 , Inter 2nd with 67 pts !

38. Please return Tylerbode.
    We need a tactic to fm 10 and just you can do that.
    We all waiting for you.

39. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I agree, come back Tyler

40. yes please this amazeing in fm09

41. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    this and jp woodys brian clough were the best

42. anyone knows what's the team and player instructions for this tactic ??

43. As everyone seems as if this is a good tactic, and I desperatly need one trust me Im going to see if I can get success with Carlisle United. Im apparently going to ease to promotion to championship this season, so lets see! Anyone think I could maybe get into Premierleague in 5 or so seasons?

44. does this work with 2010

45. Someone try this in FM13?

46. Has anyone still got the piranha tactic ? can't find it anywhere anymore

47. Yes bro I have. E-mail me: [email protected]

48. Cheers. Anyone still have V6Piranha? Thanks!

49. Hi, me too. Looking for the V6Piranha tactic. Anyone?

Thanks in advance

50. Here you go lads
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO