Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. **Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**

** V6/PIRANHA FINAL VERSION**

Hull Season 2:
    League: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...ll-table-2.jpg
    Results: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...fixtures-1.jpg
    Team: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p.../hull-team.jpg

Changes:
    MC need long shots. Both ST's can be AMC, FC or ST. Both ST's need: pace and/or acc, flair/creativity, first touch/technique, off the ball and dribbling.

*New V6 Forward Training:
    http://files.filefront.com/FORWARDts.../fileinfo.html

Download:
    http://www.zshare.net/download/581903471b1688b5/#
    http://files.filefront.com/TB+V6+PIR.../fileinfo.html

Enjoy!
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................

Tylerbode 9.3.0 Tactics:
    'Plug and Play' team tactic. Important to have correct player attributes for each position. Can be used at all levels. 3 league seasons unbeaten with Rangers and 1 with Motherwell.

Main points:
    - No forward runs: Players receive ball in space, make best available pass or dribble without running into opponent.
    - High pressing/High defensive line: Presses opponent high up pitch, pegging back into their own half. While dominating possession, chances are created from all over. Opponent caught offside often.
    - Many corners: Have inswinging corners with tallest/best jumper set to 'Challenge Keeper'.
    - 'Opposition Instructions': Its up to you, I don't use them.
    - Choose smallest pitch size; enhances pressing, defensive line, possession, stamina.

Main attributes for each position (/ = either or both):
    - DC: Positioning, jumping, concentration, pace/acceleration, height 6ft+.
    - FB: Pace/acceleration, positioning, tackling.
    - MC: Passing, tackling/positioning, teamwork/workrate, long shots.
    - MR/L: Pace/acceleration, dribbling/flair.
    - AM/FC: Dribbling, creativity/flair.
    - ST: Finishing/heading, strength.

Preferred Move Training:
    - DC: Stay back/Don't dive in.
    - FB: Stay back/Don't dive in.
    - MR/L: Run with ball down right/left.
    - MC: Try long shots/Shoot with power.
    - AM/FC: Try through balls/Run with ball through centre.
    - ST: Beat offside trap/Place shots/Round/Lob keeper.

Teamtalks (maintains high morale):
    - Kick-off: 'nothing'. Rival team, 'for supporters'. When underdogs (4/1), 'wish luck'.
    - Half-time: Winning, 'nothing'. Losing/Drawing, 'encourage'/'we can win'. When underdogs (4/1), 'nothing'. Poor performance, 'I want more from you'/'disappointed'.
    - Full-time (Regardless of result): -5 'disappointed', +8 'delighted'. Ratings between 5.0 and 7.9: Team 'well done'/'good effort'.

Press Conference:
    - Assistant set to do them.
    - Assistant attributes: Man management, motivating.

Achievements
    Rangers (3 years/14 trophies): http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...gerstitles.jpg
    Motherwell (Champions League winners): http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...de/wellUCL.jpg
    Dunfermline (UEFA Cup winners): http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...de/dunuefa.jpg

9.3.0 Tactics:
    V4 - (Home/Easier game) http://www.mediafire.com/file/yyjlwf...TB-V4elite.tac
    V5 - (Away/Harder game/Losing) http://www.mediafire.com/file/zkd2dwihzmw/TB-V5.tac

9.2.0 Tactics:
    V1 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/okyzjjy05yi/TB-V1.tac
    V2 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/gudqjln0zyd/TB-V2.tac
    V3 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/intuzi1amim/TB-V3.tac

Training Schedule: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dw2nny...e-training.rar

If you want to discuss tactics, my msn is:
    [email protected]
    Last edited by tylerbode.com; 07/04/2009 at 02:34 PM.

2. ChrisMorgan's Avatar ChrisMorgan
    First Team
    Looks like you put alot of work in, ill give it a try.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMorgan View Post
    Looks like you put alot of work in, ill give it a try.

Thanks mate. Good luck.

4. this is excellent. by far the best tactic I've used so far.

5. incredible...

THANX MATE !

6. i was only expected to draw against wigan with preston and stuffed them 3-0
    thanks pal

7. i'll give it a blast sometime and let you know how i get on

8. I'm trying some of your tips with my current tactic. I'm particularly interested in the no forward runs factor. Is that no forward runs for any players or do you still leave a striker with forward runs? I also take it that no forward runs = forward runs rarely on the old slider.

9. its not letting me download anyone able to help cheers

10. Quote Originally Posted by peterprickett View Post
    I'm trying some of your tips with my current tactic. I'm particularly interested in the no forward runs factor. Is that no forward runs for any players or do you still leave a striker with forward runs? I also take it that no forward runs = forward runs rarely on the old slider.

In V6 both ST's have FR's set to rarely.

11. its not letting me/ i don't know how to download a the tac file am using fire fox if that helps

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

its ok now will report back with how i get on

cheers

12. Thanks

Seriously,
    not just the tactics are great, but the info u gave about morale and what statistics are good for what player are incredible!
    Thanks alot!

13. Regarding your "preferred move" instructions, what if the players see no point in, or are unwilling to adapt their game?

Had 1 win and 1 defeat so far with tactic.

14. Quote Originally Posted by wozzi_torres View Post
    Regarding your "preferred move" instructions, what if the players see no point in, or are unwilling to adapt their game?

Had 1 win and 1 defeat so far with tactic.

PM's are an added bonus. Attributes are most important.

15. Quote Originally Posted by tylerbode.com View Post
    PM's are an added bonus. Attributes are most important.

Ok, cheers, wasn't sure how important this was.

Doing quite well with it so far,but not as brilliant as you obviously do!

I'll keep going with it.

Thanks.

16. Are you only using your V6 tactic? Or are you swapping between your 9.3.0 tactics?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Darceon View Post
    Are you only using your V6 tactic? Or are you swapping between your 9.3.0 tactics?

Only v6

18. used this tactic and got promoted to the championship first season with walsall. 2nd season i came 6th but lost in playoffs. 3rd season i came 2nd with 102 points and got promoted to premier league.

first season in premier league and with 4 games remaining i am currently 7th pushing for a place in europe. my current first XI cost a total of £7.2 million and they've beaten Man Utd home and away, Liverpool away, drew with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, and held Arsenal home and away.

My first choice XI contains 4 players who were in the original walsall squad when i started the game in League One!

GK Robert Green - Free Transfer
    LB Netan Sansara - Was in original squad
    RB Richard Taundry - Was in original squad
    CB Emmanuel Smith - Was in original squad
    CB Kyriakos Papadopolus - £4 million
    LM Sofiane Zabooub - Was in original squad
    RM Bakary Sako - 200k (now worth £2.8 million after half a season)
    CM Ferri Bodde - Free Transfer
    CM Hugo Viana - £1 million
    ST Ched Evans - Free transfer (Villa offered me £8 million in January)
    ST Franco Di Santo - £2 million

Imagine what you could do with Man City
    Last edited by bparker; 12/04/2009 at 10:10 PM.

19. is this V6 tactic for 9.3.0 or 9.2.0 ?

20. It is not letting me download these tactics
    Can Anyone point me in the right direction ???

21. Quote Originally Posted by izmer96 View Post
    is this V6 tactic for 9.3.0 or 9.2.0 ?
    Well it's doing a good job for my Syrianska FC team on 9.3.0 so I imagine it would be for 9.3.0 yes.

22. nathan just save them into your tactics folder inyour fm09 files, simple as that

23. Thanks, they look pretty good, great seeing my lazy pansy strikers actually working harder, lol.

24. When marking do I leave it to just team zonal or man mark like eg: Terry marks Berbatov etc..

25. I started using these tactics last night as I was impressed with the work done.

So far, won 1 and drew 1.

I'm half-way through my third season with Boro, just about to play the Carling Cup Final and begin the knockout stage of the UEFA Cup/Euro League.

To be honest, I wasn't going to start with the tactics until the summer, but have been very impressed after just two games.

26. I had mixed results with this tactic with Norwich. Played 8- won 2, drew 4 lost 2.

I think the high D-line means you need a keeper who is good at rushing out. mine has an 8 for rushing out and cost me 3 goals in 2 games!!

Also- Tylerbode- can u post a screenshot of your motherwell squad which won the champ league???- I am amazed at that work!! will be interesting to see what the strengths of each player is for the tactic.

27. I've played a few more games with these tactics now:

The Carling Cup has been won, but it was a real backs to the wall effort. Arsenal had 23 shots and Boro 7, but I managed to sneak it 1 - 0 after extra time.

I comfortably beat AZ Alkmaar in the first knockout stage in the Euro League. Drew 2-2 at their place (should have beaten from easily) and won 2-0 at The Riverside.

So far in the Premier League though, it seems to be a bit of a draw making machine. I've draw 3 and won 1 with the tactic. The win was against the bottom team and it took a 92nd minute header to win it.

So far though, it seems good.

28. The tactics are awesome but what i notice is that I tend to concede more.. Like when I was playing Newcastle just a few moments ago and we were leading 5-1 at halftime and the full time score was 5-4..

29. Great tactic so far. Using my second season with Dag & Red (proposed to be 16th). First season I used different tactic. Won CCL 2 with 94 points. Was beaten only 7 times. Best scorer was my DC (A.Uddin). Now looking forward to CCL 1. So far best results I have had in FM 09. Thanks a lot.

30. I played another 9 games with Norwich and was unbeaten (including a win against recently relegated Newcastle)- so I think this tactic is starting to work with my squad- thanks!

Fillya- I remove forward runs on full backs and one central midfielder, and increase time wasting, if i am trying to hold on to a lead. not sure what Tylerbode would recommend though.

Tylerbode- I have a winger with crossing 18 but not much pace- so was thinking of setting him to cross often (from byline) as its currently on mixed and he doesnt cross enough. wld u recommend this or is it on mixed for a specific reason??

31. might need to check this shit out

32. This really is a good set of tactics. One thing to remember and Tylerbode has already mentioned it, is your pitch size at home. As I started using this tactic during the season, my pitch was already set up to be wide and long.

This meant these tactics were pretty average at home. However, when played against teams with small pitches, I dominated the ball and did exactly what it says on the tin...

Well done mate. Great tactic.

33. I can't download the training schedules...

Am i the only one with this poblem..?

34. doesn t work for me....really sucks.....i ve been beaten by Stokecity...Im Tottenham...I ve players like modric(ML), kean(ST), aLEX teixeira, rahinha (rb), obasi (mr)...and this tactic sucks...for me....

35. nice

Great tactic so far i say so far used it for whole season and won domestic treble lol but struggle to get shots away from home in europe against bigger teams only lost one home game all season 4 - 0 to everton but had really weak side as had about 8 injuries. bought artem milevskyi for target man and hes scoring for fun so nice fine tactic probs work better with greater players obv lol

some screenies too

Bougherras goal tally first season

best result against any team (hibs)

usual squad ferguson/davis

cheated lol off real madrid at home when they went 4-2-4 final 5 mins

overall record with tactic

Thanks dude
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**-rangers-1.jpg   **Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**-gers2.jpg   **Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**-gers3.jpg  

**Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**-gers4.jpg   **Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**-untitled.jpg  

36. Been using this with Huddersfield. working so far

37. I used it with Reading in the Championship and finished 1st with 106 points, scoring 109 but conceeding 41. My team went 21 games without losing.

Not working too well in the Premiership though, went 7 games without a win so I switched tactics for something more defensive.

38. Interesting tactic, Gonna give it a try with my arsenal team now

39. Having a go with it now on my Darlington game. One of the main advantages I have noticed straight away is less fatigue during matches. I presume this is down to the lack of forward runs?

40. quite possibly. I switched back to this tactic again with Reading and I'm currently sitting 10th with 8 games left and into the FA Cup semi finals. It's just a shame the semi is againt Arsenal

41. After all the false promises of brilliant tactics on this site finally you have offered me hope before I gave up on FM09 completely.

Missed play offs by one point with Cardiff City first season after bad run at end of season when key players got injured. Currently won7 drawn1 lost1 in season 2 and through to last 16 of league cup.

Someone to score from corners is vital. Roger Johnson had 6 goals in 7 league games coming up for corners.

Strikers ratings seem low unless they score though. Any ideas why?

42. it works perfectly at home but away without minimum pitch dimensions I have big problems! any advice? thanks anyway!

43. Do the V6 tactics incorporate the same instructions as V5 and V4? e.g. The same player main attributes and training PM's etc.?

44. I've noticed that with this, the centre backs slam in the goals. Jay DeMerit is scoring for fun in my Millwall game and I've just started a game with Man Utd to pass the time and Ferdinand is taking that role now.

45. I'm in my 3rd season with At. Madrid now and I've won 2 league titles and 1 cup.

I've noticed that a lot of chances go to waste when 1 of the 2 midfielders has to shoot. They'll score once in a while but still about 80% of the shots go out or hit the poste. I've got Raul Garcia and Raul Meireles as midfielders. Both got 18+ on Long Shots.

As for the corners I've thrown in 1 more tall guy and they score quite regularly.

In season 1 Aguero was world's most scoring striker that year.

Despite the fact that some good attacks go to waste at long shots it's a very good tactic.

Thanks

46. I think this is definately one of the best tactics i have ever used and believe me i have tried a few i am playing with Rangers in 9.3 and with very similar results i have won all domestic competitions including the league and only lost 1 game away to celtic 1-0 the only thing i found was they didnt perform so well in europe but i am starting my second season and i have now got some quality players and i am also having one of the strangest games i have ever had check this thread out tyberload http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/t...ad-t14713.html and also i would like to start a new game when i have finished this one with Everton and i would love some advise from you or maybe even a tactic(s) as you seem to me to be someone that knows what they are doing anyway enough respect and keep up the good work mate. THANKYOU VERY REFRESHING

47. my strikers never scoring goals....help me please....my strikers is pandev and henry....

48. Quote Originally Posted by Darceon View Post
    I'm in my 3rd season with At. Madrid now and I've won 2 league titles and 1 cup.

I've noticed that a lot of chances go to waste when 1 of the 2 midfielders has to shoot. They'll score once in a while but still about 80% of the shots go out or hit the poste. I've got Raul Garcia and Raul Meireles as midfielders. Both got 18+ on Long Shots.

As for the corners I've thrown in 1 more tall guy and they score quite regularly.

In season 1 Aguero was world's most scoring striker that year.

Despite the fact that some good attacks go to waste at long shots it's a very good tactic.

Thanks
    my midfielders are scoring for fun ever benega,willians,dimitry payet and guilliano scored about 10 each over the season. this is the best tactic i have ever used and we have only conceded 9 goals all season (Rangers)

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bakpaogosong View Post
    my strikers never scoring goals....help me please....my strikers is pandev and henry....
    what team and what division are you in?

49. Im Man City 2nd season - played 4, won 4, conceded 0 with this tactic since using it!

3 - 0 Aston Villa
    1 - 0 Juventus

Cant remember the other 2 - was last night and im at work now! Lol

50. Can I just say, this is a fantastic tactic.

Started a new game with West Brom - End of first season finished 8th.
    Second season finished 6th
    Third season won the Premier League and Uefa Cup.
    Fourth season won the League and the Champions League.

This tactic has seen me beat Roma 5-0, Man Utd 4-2, Juventus 2-0 etc.

Got me into the hall of fame too.

Brilliant tactic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO