Cannot get a job when starting unemployed?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Cannot get a job when starting unemployed?

I'm a 25, with "auto" experience. I selected the default recommended nations. I start the game unemployed. I applied for all available vacancies as manager. However, all of them were rejected. So, how do you actually get a job starting unemployed?

2. WonderManager's Avatar WonderManager
    Viktor Reznov, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Olympique Lyonnais, AS Roma, psycho1970, Chris Star Player
    Only lower league teams will accept you as their head coach if starting unemployed with "auto" experience.

3. your reputation is probably low now and you have to wait some shitty club to offer you a job

4. So, I just keep on clicking continue until I get a job?

5. WonderManager's Avatar WonderManager
    Viktor Reznov, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Olympique Lyonnais, AS Roma, psycho1970, Chris Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by IggyBug View Post
    So, I just keep on clicking continue until I get a job?
    You can apply for a job.

6. Quote Originally Posted by IggyBug View Post
    So, I just keep on clicking continue until I get a job?
    just go on holiday and pick "apply for any jobs" and "return home when job is offered"

7. If you select "auto" rep, your reputation is automatically set so that you can only get a job in the lowest rep division you have loaded up. Do what khemo said, holiday indefinitely you should be offered a job by January as lower division clubs are always sacking their bosses

8. Quote Originally Posted by khemo View Post
    just go on holiday and pick "apply for any jobs" and "return home when job is offered"
    thanks for the help. Went on vacation for over 2 months and finally get applied for Altamira.

9. DarandioPremium Member
    Going unemployed is what I mostly do now, adds to the realism and I find it much more of a challenge to take over a struggling club outside of the transfer window. Saves all the rigmaroll of pre-season as well.

10. I started unemployed with 'Sunday league footballer' reputation... took till mid November for Eastleigh of the BSS to offer me a job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast